LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cold Weather Is Here

anondl

:(

I hate fall/winter. I hate short daylight and cold temps.

My thermostat is set at 74 degrees for heat. I find this temperature an acceptable compromise for comfort and electricity bills. I remember the second "energy crisis" and Carter's (nice guy but incompetent) recomendation to set the thermostats at 68. I would have frozen my ass off.

What is your thermostat set at?

Anondl

I typically don't use heat until the temperature in the house nears 40 degrees F. It has nothing to do with money though, I love winter, and I relish the opportunity to snuggle into my Marmot bag while I am enjoying a hot beverage. Of course, I'm a little weird ;).

Sincerely,

Ayana

I fired up the Ole' furnace about 4 days ago..the Temp dropped down to 33F, the other morning.. It's set somewhere around the 72-73 mark cause I have younger kids! I'll never figure out why they have bed's but end up on the floor in the morning. :huh:

75 degrees F year round.

It does get cold here in Northeast Florida. I have an oil fired furnace and it works well!

My thermostat is set at 74 degrees for heat. I find this temperature an acceptable compromise for comfort and electricity bills. I remember the second "energy crisis" and Carter's (nice guy but incompetent) recomendation to set the thermostats at 68. I would have frozen my ass off.

Anondl

Guest Baby_brad

beats my world in the carnival. 6 by 9 room, no heat in the winter so you freeze your balls off, and in the summer its over 100 and you roast unless your lucky enough for air conditioning.

I love the cold so I keep the temp set to 58. However, the kids rooms are at 70. I'm covered in sweat by 65. You can always put more or warmer clothes on if your cold. But, walking around naked is frowned upon. I've been outside wearing only shorts with the temp in the 20's and not been cold.

• 2 weeks later...

Anondl

I live in Arizona, so temp issues are no big deal for me. I keep my thermostat at 78. Just about even with outside temps here. During winter, that is. :lol:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

We generally keep the house at 60 degrees at night and when we are away at work, and 63 to 65 (if we are really cold) during the evening.

When the weather stays cold I'll put a fire in the fireplace some weekends or a fire in the basement woodstove to take the chill off.