LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers In School

Hey all,

So I have some goodnites, and I absolutely love them. The problem is that I can't wear them at home (parents might catch me), so I really want to wear them to school. Goodnites are advertised as being 'discreet', but are they safe enough to wear in school (in terms of noise, visibilty, etc). Leakage isn't a problem, as I won't use them that much.

Do you guys think I should go for it? Did any of you use to wear diapers to school?

Hey all,

So I have some goodnites, and I absolutely love them. The problem is that I can't wear them at home (parents might catch me), so I really want to wear them to school. Goodnites are advertised as being 'discreet', but are they safe enough to wear in school (in terms of noise, visibilty, etc). Leakage isn't a problem, as I won't use them that much.

Do you guys think I should go for it? Did any of you use to wear diapers to school?

Yes. I wore them to school. Not everyday. And, there were dicey moments when I could have been exposed. But, that's all part of the fun, isn't it? In truth, nobody seemed to notice. If anyone did, they never said anything. One time, during Chorus class, one of the cutest, sexiest girls in school sat next to me. During a lull in class, she unbuttoned the middle of my shirt and started rubbing my belly. I was petrified, thinking her hand might slip lower under the beltline and discover. Whoa! What a rush...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I wore them to class a few times in college, well more than a few, lol. But I never had a problem. I even ventured a skirt and was sure someone was going to hear but no one did. I say give it a try and just make sure your pants won't allow for any peekage over the waistline. ;)

One time, during Chorus class, one of the cutest, sexiest girls in school sat next to me. During a lull in class, she unbuttoned the middle of my shirt and started rubbing my belly.

What kind of chorus class is that? I wish I was in your school. :D

One time, at band camp, . . . :lol:

Diaper91,

I agree with Phogendpf. Unless you can absolutely guarantee not being caught, better not go to school diapered. Some people can be so mean.

I've had to wear them in both High school, college and now University (For varying incontinence reasons). People are blind. They've been in my bag before nope and not spotted the change of nappy. The only comment I've ever had was asking why I had baby wipes in my bag. All I said was they're antibacterial and good for cleaning things.

Nobody will notice unless your shirt moves up and your trousers move down when you bend or if you tell them.

I got the question about the wipes too............funny enough they double as a great DVD/CD disk cleaner. And that's no joke!....so I would always use that as a cop out!

I think the biggest risk you run wearing diapers to high school is, aside from the whole social suicide thing, if it is found out, there is a good chance the guidance counselor, school nurse, principal, and your parents are going to be called in. Last thing you want is to have to talk to all of those people about why you want to wear diapers.

ALso if it is sexual, i would suggest not wearing them to school, as being in school is not the time to be engaging in a sexual fetish, but that should be kept to outside of the classroom/school setting, especially in a place where the school can send you to a counselor and/or call in your parents...

so not only will the entire school know, but so too will your family, and the administration. So everytime you go to class your teachings will know you wear diapers and not for medical need.

Just something to think about before venturing to class with diapers on...

^ Agreed w/ sarah and phogendpf

In college, basically no one cares what you do or what you are wearing, especially if you are in a bigger state school. However, in high school, if you get found out, it will likely be all over the school in a matter of days. If the rumor makes it to the administration from the students, one of two things will happen. First, they'll pull you aside and try to find out the truth of whats going on and if there is truth to the rumor. Second, the administration will blow it off as basically the in-crowd trying to bully one of the other kids for some reason. Those kinds of harmful rumors show up all the time unfortunately, and without some evidence (beyond hearsay) the admin wouldn't normal take it farther. Your social life though would probably be shot to hell.

On the other hand if a teacher or a member of the administration caught you, I'm pretty sure that what Sarah described would be accurate. I doubt your parents would be called in right away, but you would definitely have to see the school counselor, and depending on how that went your parents may be called from there. I doubt the whole administration and faculty would find out (at least openly) because of privacy issues, but at least the counselor would.

Once you get to college though it definitely won't be an issue wearing in class. I used to wear all the time, and no one every said anything to me. Like abrera mentioned, I used to carry changes in my class bag and no one even noticed them. In college people are so focused on their own life that they don't even notice other unless its really evident. I'm assuming you're a senior now, so I would just advise waiting until you get to your freshman year if you want to wear at school. I know that its a long way off, but to be honest, its better than the hell you would probably go through socially if you got found out by one of your peers.

Goodnites are not diapers. They are more discreet which is why you see commercials with women in the park all the time wearing disposable underwear. I might suggest that if you want to wear a goodnite to school, first put it on at home and then your school clothes over it. Chech yourself out in a mirror to see if you notice any buldges, front or back. Squat down, bend over and check to see if the waistband of the goodnites shows above your pants. Try wearing a long shirt that will stay tucked in. If you decide to go for it, make sure you pick a day where you won't have gym class or any class where you might have to remove your shirt or pants (including any science or chemestry class where you could spill a chemical on your pants). You always run a small risk of getting somthing spilled on your pants. Should you decide to use the goodnites, I would suggest you use the bathroom instead and make sure to use a stall if you can so no one can see that you have a goodnite on. Wait until school is out before you actually wet your goodnite, then you minimize a risk of anyone finding out. Only you yourself can decide if your goodnite is discreet enough for you to wear at school without being discovered.

Hey all,

I wore a disposable diaper to school a couple times with no real problems i think in one of my classes i herd someone say he's wearing a diaper i was not sure if they were talking about me or some other student in the same class but other than that nothing more was said.

Go ahead and wear them to school it will be a rush

More than a few times before this I have admitted at age 12 I reverted to bedwetting. That was 1976, 20 years before GoodNites. Yes, Pampers were on the market, but no way were large enough for me. Lucky that my family was diaper friendly, meaning pinned gauze with separate vinyl panties.

Would anyone want to wear that kind of diaper to middle and high school? Of course I considered myself fortunate I did not start day wetting until my senior year of under-grad. As others here have said, by college and grad school your fellow students are focused on their own grades, not your diapers.

The daughter of a good friend did lose all her bladder control before age 13. It turned out Alexis' flow rate was enough for school GoodNites were not effective. Instead she needed to use the school nurse's office to change her Attends during the lunch period. When I was in law school I had also worn Attends to class.

Another woman I know has a daughter (Ginnifer) who never gained any bladder control. They live in a state which did not allow disposables until 1992, so for many years Ginny needed to change her own cloth diapers with Velcro tabs. By middle school she started wearing Attends during the day.

My youngest sister Missy lost all her control at 15. Lucky for her by then Attends were available. Missy always carried a large purse, but since her middle and high school did not have a nurse's office, Missy had to change in the girl's restroom.

You can be comforted that Missy, Ginny and Alexis all found ways to head off teasing. None made a huge secret of their diapers. All were ready to tell the first didee joke. It must have frustrated bullies since how can you tease a person who wets who is not ashamed? Alexis was one of the first to see Spy Kids back in 2001. Assuming some of her classmates also saw it, and would remember the big reveal toward the end, painted "Diaper Lady" on a pink back-pack. Alexis says people laughed with her and did not tease.

Maybe our experience is not the same as yours. All of us have profound incontinence. While we were teens none of us were into ABDL. Perhaps there are other teens who decided to wear diapers in high school because of an attraction, but none have ever discussed doing so with me. Bummer your parents are not supportive of your infantilism. Often parents do not understand when people want to wear diapers. That is sad.

Hey all,

More than a few times before this I have admitted at age 12 I reverted to bedwetting. That was 1976, 20 years before GoodNites. Yes, Pampers were on the market, but no way were large enough for me. Lucky that my family was diaper friendly, meaning pinned gauze with separate vinyl panties.

Would anyone want to wear that kind of diaper to middle and high school? Of course I considered myself fortunate I did not start day wetting until my senior year of under-grad. As others here have said, by college and grad school your fellow students are focused on their own grades, not your diapers.

The daughter of a good friend did lose all her bladder control before age 13. It turned out Alexis' flow rate was enough for school GoodNites were not effective. Instead she needed to use the school nurse's office to change her Attends during the lunch period. When I was in law school I had also worn Attends to class.

Another woman I know has a daughter (Ginnifer) who never gained any bladder control. They live in a state which did not allow disposables until 1992, so for many years Ginny needed to change her own cloth diapers with Velcro tabs. By middle school she started wearing Attends during the day.

My youngest sister Missy lost all her control at 15. Lucky for her by then Attends were available. Missy always carried a large purse, but since her middle and high school did not have a nurse's office, Missy had to change in the girl's restroom.

You can be comforted that Missy, Ginny and Alexis all found ways to head off teasing. None made a huge secret of their diapers. All were ready to tell the first didee joke. It must have frustrated bullies since how can you tease a person who wets who is not ashamed? Alexis was one of the first to see Spy Kids back in 2001. Assuming some of her classmates also saw it, and would remember the big reveal toward the end, painted "Diaper Lady" on a pink back-pack. Alexis says people laughed with her and did not tease.

Maybe our experience is not the same as yours. All of us have profound incontinence. While we were teens none of us were into ABDL. Perhaps there are other teens who decided to wear diapers in high school because of an attraction, but none have ever discussed doing so with me. Bummer your parents are not supportive of your infantilism. Often parents do not understand when people want to wear diapers. That is sad.

Thank you very much Angela B. A very supportive post. Even though I'm an AB/DL and my need for diapers is more of an enjoyable emotional need, I do have accidents that are uncontrollable at times so diapers are also a practical need. Even my own mom and my wife cannot bring themselves to accept or understand my need for diapers, and "YES" I do find that VERY SAD INDEED.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that if you are in high school you have to think about PE or sports what are you going to do about changing in public. i know you could go to a public stall and change so i guess that works. I also have worn my diapers actually goodnites to school when i was going to high school. and i have also worn them to college. i think my architecture teacher has seen my diapers which is interesting to think about. But i would say go for it wear in public its kinda exciting. Just make sure your shirt doesn't rise up on you.

I went to alternative HS and wore Deep-Ends a few times during the quarters I didn't have PE, and pretty much every friday, because they were always short days. I'd show up to first period clutching a mocha, (SO didn't help the cottonmouth from my morning 'recreational activity', but it hid the smell) and I would be wet by the middle of the day, and ready for a change by the time school got out. Never got caught or found out, but it did make me pretty distracted thinking about my fine-ass 23 yo teacher cuddling me and reading me books in bed. Damn, that bitch was hot! But seriously, maybe it's better not to, since being in HS AND being a horny teenager just don't mix.

Few people are this ballsy, but if you really think you want to wear at school, and possibly 24/7, just start having accidents. Forget you even know what a toilet is, let alone how to use it. Wet your pants at school. Twice, just so everyone knows it wasn't a one-time thing, and then maybe 10-12 more times so that the shock factor is gone. At that point, you'll have been sent home (in wet, or even messy pants) from school for a few days (yay, time off!) where you should continue to have 'accidents'. Don't even play it off. Tell your folks EXACTLY what you want -- you want to be in diapers, right? Just keep it up, whereever you are, whoever is in front of you when you're doing it. (ESPECIALLY grandma, because you should know no shame.) I'm sure there will be doctor visits, and maybe psych visits, and your folks might scream and possibly hit you, but at some point, they'll get tired of the puddles, the laundry and the messes (btw, refuse to clean any of it up) and will put you back in diapers. What choice will they have? Can they possibly FORCE you to not eliminate when you so choose, or if you choose at all?

By the time you get back to school (probably two weeks, max, because homeschooling isn't taken up easily, and not going at all, regardless of the reason is against the law) you'll be a semi-celebrity in the truest definition. The embarrassment and shock will have died down, and people will know your name! Sure, there'll be haters, but at least you'll know who your real friends are. Best of all, it'll be out in the open, and you won't have to hide, or even worry about a PE credit because they can't ding you for a class you can't reasonably complete.

The only downside to the mission is the social kamikaze; but you'll have won the battle AND the war, and the control will be yours. The submissive is ALWAYS the truest dominant, miyagi-san.

. . . That is, if you're ballsy enough. I bet you won't do it.

I have to disagree with people who think teachers, counselors or administrators are going to get involved in this. If an adult somehow found out about your diapers, he or she would be breaching professional boundaries to approach you about it, discuss it with other staff members, or try to investigate. Besides, why would they assume you're wearing the diapers for anything other than medical reasons? Everyone knows about incontinence; NOBODY knows about AB/DL.

If there's anything to worry about, it's the other students. They don't understand boundaries and respect as well as the adults do. But it's unlikely they'd notice in the first place if you're wearing a discreet pull-up and covering it well.

Aleia, I have to disagree with you on this one. As a teacher myself, I can tell you that there is no such things as "teacher/student" privlege, if you will. Teachers, especially in today's climate, are trained to look out for signs of abuse, pyschological issues, etc. If any teacher were to see something like a student wearing diapers, they would be professionally required to speak at the least to the school counselor (or the principal if there isn't a counselor), if no one else. Like I said before, I doubt it would spread across the school from one teacher, but gossip does eventually spread.

ya i wear diapers to skool and theres no problem but dnt wear em to high skool to embarassing but i wet them in class o its gr8 then i have to chnage mi diapee ne mommies from chicago that wud b interested email me bustarimes16@hotmail.com