LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gas Prices

In the UK it is $11.183 per gallon (or £5.59 in GBP.)

You should all send me your fuel.

Tell me about it, that's why they built all those huge cars for so many years. And why they drive everywhere!! :P

Actually I'd be interested to know how much it costs you guys in the US to fill your car up? For me it's about

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it, that's why they built all those huge cars for so many years. And why they drive everywhere!! :P

Actually I'd be interested to know how much it costs you guys in the US to fill your car up? For me it's about �60 ($120).

Beth

Well factoring in a normal/ nominal 16 gallon tank for most cars..I'm showing $25 dollars for my area to fill up...pretty sweet..I'd say!

The typical average for my area is $1.54, but I've heard tell using fuel cards they are down to the $1.30 range ;):huh:

Bush had nothing to do with gas prices. The prices were decided by the free market. 5 dollar per gallon gas was not going to sustain itself. The price came down by the same means that brought it up. (Market forces)

Gas will increase again except it will not be market driven. Obama and his band of environmental fascist (Algore) will really cause the price of all energy to increase. Asshole Obama will not explore for domestic oil. Asshole Obama wants to bankrupt the coal industry. Asshole Obama has no grasp of reality.

At the local Sheetz Monday when I went grocery shopping, as I walk past the Sheetz, it was 1.57 a gallon. WOW. Haven't seen it that low since before Bush took office.

Chris

Bush had nothing to do with gas prices. The prices were decided by the free market. 5 dollar per gallon gas was not going to sustain itself. The price came down by the same means that brought it up. (Market forces)

Gas will increase again except it will not be market driven. Obama and his band of environmental fascist (Algore) will really cause the price of all energy to increase. Asshole Obama will not explore for domestic oil. Asshole Obama wants to bankrupt the coal industry. Asshole Obama has no grasp of reality.

Well they wanted change and they got it!!!! :lol:

Yes they got a Chicago thug in the White House. I just pray that Obama is not on the same level as Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

Now we see Chicago politics in action. Obama's Senate seat is for sale to the highest bidder.

I cannot understand how Blagojevich is allowed to be free on a 4500 dollar bond.

I cannot understand how we can allow someone to become president who refuses to allow his US citizenship to be verified.

America is in deep doo-doo.

Well they wanted change and they got it!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have to believe the truth but you've got to ask yourself one question: Why has almost every other business in America seen record losses over the last 8 years while the oil companies have seen record profits?

Gas here was at $1.39 last week but is going back up because of the market manipulation technique of limiting the supply in order to maintain or raise profit levels while saying that the production needs to be switched over to heating oil to make it all sound plausible. Refinery production can be switched over in a matter of days if they wanted to do it. The truth is obvious to those who honestly seek it; the rest will happily swallow the sweet-tasting lies fed to them by the dishonest seeking power over them :huh: Not only myself, but everybody I personally know is worse off than they were 8 years ago, even before the stock market fell :angry: Think about it. Think about everyone who was in power as it happened and how they were affected by the economic downturn we felt. This thread wouldn't even exist if what I have just shown you wasn't really true ;)

Bettypooh

The mortgage problem and high oil prices caused the fall in the economy.

It is the environmentalist idiots that don't want us to harvest our own oil that drove the price of oil up.

The Republicans attempted to re-regulate Freddie and Fannie in 2004. The Democrats threatened to filibuster any attempt to regulate the mortgage industry. Some called it a "Lynching".

Here is the actual video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1Wc2NFa3w

You don't have to believe the truth but you've got to ask yourself one question: Why has almost every other business in America seen record losses over the last 8 years while the oil companies have seen record profits?

Gas here was at $1.39 last week but is going back up because of the market manipulation technique of limiting the supply in order to maintain or raise profit levels while saying that the production needs to be switched over to heating oil to make it all sound plausible. Refinery production can be switched over in a matter of days if they wanted to do it. The truth is obvious to those who honestly seek it; the rest will happily swallow the sweet-tasting lies fed to them by the dishonest seeking power over them :huh: Not only myself, but everybody I personally know is worse off than they were 8 years ago, even before the stock market fell :angry: Think about it. Think about everyone who was in power as it happened and how they were affected by the economic downturn we felt. This thread wouldn't even exist if what I have just shown you wasn't really true ;)

Bettypooh