LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinece And Intimacy

I'm going with someone now that enjoys intimacy with me but I've run into a problem. It's kind of hard to cuddle after making love when you're incontinent, I either risk wetting the bed or I can put on a diaper and try to cuddle. If this other person was turned on by diapers it would work but he's not, and he really wants to cuddle skin to skin, with nothing seperating us. Is there anyone out there who's found a solution to this priblem?

I'm going with someone now that enjoys intimacy with me but I've run into a problem. It's kind of hard to cuddle after making love when you're incontinent, I either risk wetting the bed or I can put on a diaper and try to cuddle. If this other person was turned on by diapers it would work but he's not, and he really wants to cuddle skin to skin, with nothing seperating us. Is there anyone out there who's found a solution to this priblem?

Give him what he wants.....he may or may not change his mind later. Trust me, leakage can spoil a moment. That may be something he will need to learn.....and understand

do you leak more after you drink, i would say maybe try not to drink for awhile before you do your thing, with your man.

maybe you wont leak. i know i leak with in about an hour or so after a glass of water or anything thats in the glass.

i still wet no matter what at night. i could be bone dry thursty and still wet in my sleep. one night i made love to my GF and forgot to put on my daiper, and we was at her house before she moved in with me. and i feel asleep and i wet the bed so bad that it even leaked on to her. she was upset but she said opps we forgot.

I'm afraid of leaking when we are making love. as it has happend before in the past with my ex.

If the other party is OK with cuddling, and pretty much leaving it there I can recommend an external catheter (for men only, of course). I also recommend self sticking silicone catheters (they are basically condoms with a tip for a tube attachment at the end) and a night bag with a vinyl tube. The night bag will have a holder to hang on the bedstead and will hold between 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon. So you'll be good for about 4-6 hours. I'd start off with a medium size external catheter then work your way up (don't let your ego get the best of you, you wand t tight fit). Once the glue sets, the catheter will be good to stay in place a few days. When you are done cuddling, you can switch to a leg bag and there are some great holders out there. I use them sometimes, they are really quite good.

Since you're a guy there is good news for you. When your penis is erected, it shuts off to the bladder, so no pee will come out. So if your penis gets erected easily, there should be no problem.

Your not fully erect then - Spokane Girl is correct - unless you have some sort of a deformity then it shuts off the tube through which urine passes through to allow for where 'supposively' then semen to pass through (otherwise you would have semen and pee mixed - and well thats not very effective when it comes to reproducing)

Well The web is split, I know that I can as well..I actually can't believe we are discussing this :blush: Anyhoo..the general consistence is if properly trained, most men can reverse the process with a relaxation technique, for you that haven't been able to accomplish the morning wood pee in the shower technique I give you this video as a guide.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, these responses have become completely irrelavant - I don't think this person is going to start worrying about whether they are erect or not when they are cuddling; I mean that can be as unpredictable as an incontinent person knowing when they are going to pee.

My advice is if you partner wants skin-to-skin, let them know what might happen. If they insist and you are in their bed and you are comfortable, just do it. If not, do with what you are comfortable with (agreeing with Adrian, basically). If you are both comfortable with the possible consequences, I see no problem - perhaps your partner doesn't mind if you wet but instead finds it to be part of who you are that he loves.

Remember, not all things were perceive to be as weaknesses or faults in ourselves are not so in the eyes of others.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some advice for you, and I truly hope it helps.

1. Explain to him that there is a very strong chance you'll have an accident, and if he wants to cuddle that way, it could happen. Ask if he is willing to deal with that?

2. Before getting intimate in any relationship, you'll want to talk about this with your partner. Talk about it at great length and detail. Explain the severe chances of stuff like this occuring. If nothing can be worked out, such as wearing a diaper when cuddling which is a great idea on your part by the way, then perhaps, that person will not work for you. If someone truly loves you, they'll understand.

My husband doesn't care. I've had accidents several times, more than I can count. He just helps me clean up, and we go on our merry way. Sometimes, just after intimacy, he'll have me back in a diaper to prevent such things.

I hope this helps out.

• 3 weeks later...

I can only speak from situation, and that is that my gf understands and when she is ready she will either pull the front of the diaper down for quick access, or I will simply take it off and handle my business. As far as cuddling goes, it should not matter at all.

In my case it seems like the more sexually I get excited the more I leak, so usually I wear right up until we do it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, well there are a few things I have to say:

1) In the end, if your boyfriend can't accept your limitations, he shouldn't be your boyfriend. You will have relationship problems, and it'll end badly.

2) As far as a solution to the problem of wanting to cuddle skin to skin... possibly try not to drink too much beforehand, and then make sure you put down a rubber mat or protective covering, and be ready to wash the sheets.

Personally, if my girlfriend had to wear diapers, I wouldn't have a problem with it, and I'd understand and let her do it and not complain.

Ultimately, it has to be worked out between the two partners and they either have to find a comfortable median or something they can both deal with at the very least. If they can't do that, they shouldn't be together most likely.

Intimacy, or more correct, the expression of love is or should be based on love rather than lust. As a result, your or your partners incontinence / choice or need to wear diapers should not be a problem. All it takes is mutual agreement, and as both of you are consenting adults (chronologically), a decision is made when fully aware of all consequences. I am fully incontinent, 41 year old, have had a few close relationships and never has diapers ever been an issue when it comes to intimacy.

In relation to males being able to urinate while erect, yes they can. The action of arousal will release the external sphincter while usually the internal sphincter is held closed. If you wish to, and have the control, you can contract the detruser muscle (bladder) and open the internal sphincter muscle thus allowing you to void. However, this takes extreme fine muscle control which most don't have. It is usual for an incontinent person, once aroused, to void the bladder as part of arousal, whereas a continent person will close their internal sphincter muscle tighter.

To quell the myth, sperm and urine can and usually do in the females body for a while, co-exist. Urine is normally at lower temperature than the rest of the human body as its storage location (bladder) would radiate too much heat and kill sperm in the testes. Most body fluids created in a host do not negatively effect on another body fluid eg sperm & saliva & urine can co-exist. However, a partners bodily fluids can and sometimes do kill sperm etc. This is one of the many ways the human body without direct brain intervention, ensures healthy offspring.