LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kilt And Diaper

Has anyone worn a diaper under a kilt. Be something i would like to try, especially as a kilt is the closest thing to a skirt that a man can wear out and about. I ask because will i am not a cross dresser but love the idea of a skirt down over my diaper. It would seem to me that a kilt would do a better job of hiding a diaper

• Haha 1

Actually that would depend on what skirt you're comparing it to. If you mean the jean skirts that barely get off the hips of the wearer, yeah a kilt might be better at hiding it.

I also dont think boys in kilts is much better than boys in skirts. I might be bias because i'm a sissy though. However, i think if you really wanna wear a kilt, i expect to see the rest of the scottish outfit as well. Perhaps a bagpipe. (I watch lots of TV.) But if i saw some boy walking down the hallway at school in a kilt and a standard t-shirt, i'd think "he's just trying to wear a skirt without having people look at him funny". But once again, that might be bias.

I think straight boys need to start wearing skirts... but i'm too shy to start the trend. Actually a lot of girls find boys in skirts to be cute, and not in a crossdressing way... just that it's more revealing.

I'd never wear a kilt. It's just abusing a style of dress from an origin which i am not related to in order to satasfy my girly fantasies... if i want them that bad, i'll just wear a skirt.

-Sophie

Has anyone worn a diaper under a kilt. Be something i would like to try, especially as a kilt is the closest thing to a skirt that a man can wear out and about. I ask because will i am not a cross dresser but love the idea of a skirt down over my diaper. It would seem to me that a kilt would do a better job of hiding a diaper

Boys wearing skirts over diapers is used to common. In the days before the snap crotch, boys were much easier to change if they weren't wearing pants or shorts. Eventually, they would undergo the coming-of-age ritual called "breeching," after which they would wear shorts or pants....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching

Among grown-ups, a skirt would obscure the bottom, and so help hide the diaper visually. However, it might not help with the audible clues, and wouldn't provide much support to the tapes. When the wearer leans forward, the diaper might be visible from behind, depending on the depth of the trough (width of the crotch). The diaper would be able to breath out the legs more easily.

A kilt would do a better job of covering things, since they are generally longer. The pouch worn in front (sporran) might also help cover things if the man sat down with his knees apart.

Boys wearing skirts over diapers is used to common. In the days before the snap crotch, boys were much easier to change if they weren't wearing pants or shorts. Eventually, they would undergo the coming-of-age ritual called "breeching," after which they would wear shorts or pants....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching

Among grown-ups, a skirt would obscure the bottom, and so help hide the diaper visually. However, it might not help with the audible clues, and wouldn't provide much support to the tapes. When the wearer leans forward, the diaper might be visible from behind, depending on the depth of the trough (width of the crotch). The diaper would be able to breath out the legs more easily.

A kilt would do a better job of covering things, since they are generally longer. The pouch worn in front (sporran) might also help cover things if the man sat down with his knees apart.

In the old days both boy and girl babies were dressed and treated the same, there was no difference in their clothes. If you look at old paintings the toddlers are dressed the same, but the boy will have boys toys, maybe a drum, and the girl will have a doll. That's the only way to tell them apart.

I've never worn a kilt, although I have seen people walking around in them in Scotland. If you go to Scotland most people are wearing jeans, but you do see kilts from time to time. If they're at a wedding or something they wear the full outfit, but if they are just walking around the street, they wear either a shirt and tie or a tee shirt with it.

I've worn a Roman tunic a few times. Not a toga, a tunic. Imagine a kind of wool tee shirt that comes about half way down your thigh. It's then tied with a belt. You wear it with Roman boots (which are a bit like sandels that come about halfway up your calf). Yeah, walked around dressed like that a few times........very free feeling!

Beth

i've worn my kilt on several occasions (ren fairs and halloween) but haven't yet worn a diaper with it.

the only thing i think would happen would be too much noise, and the kilt coming up with bending or the wind. but i suppose if you wear boxers under the kilt (which no true scotsman would do!) i think it might help muffle the noise a bit.

btw, im no true scotsman! lol

But if i saw some boy walking down the hallway at school in a kilt and a standard t-shirt, i'd think "he's just trying to wear a skirt without having people look at him funny". But once again, that might be bias.

-Sophie

Funny, I wore a Kilt and t-shirt to high school all the time..... and fish net stocking and combat boot, and welll you get te idea... it was a cross between goth and punk....

just my 2 cents..

Hehe <waves hand> I have! It was a ren fest and a breezy day in September, so I decided to wear my great kilt and diapered up so that I didnt have to use the portajohns (Hate those things). There were no problems, not even really any noise that I noticed. Brought a few changes with me in my bags, and everything went pretty well. I do have to say I do prefer wearing my kilt the proper way though. Ahhhhhhh, the freedom ;-)

I love guys in kilts, but the only places I see them are at Renaissance, Scottish and Irish festivals, and at reenactments, parades, funerals and weddings. At least in the US, a kilt usually isn't something one wears out and about. Which is a shame, if you ask me.

Going to Ren faires in diapers isn't such a bad idea--I usually wear a farthingale under my skirts, and it's a bit of a chore squeezing into the port-a-johns. (Although a better strategy might be to skip the bloomers and go bare-butt--who can tell if you're peeing under your hoop skirt?)

I love guys in kilts, (Although a better strategy might be to skip the bloomers and go bare-butt--who can tell if you're peeing under your hoop skirt?)

Would you love me in a Kilt???????????? LOL But to be serious, I remember reading somewhere that it was common for ladies in victorian times to not wear underwear or crouchless underwear for just that reason. At something like a garden party they could wander across a lawn and let lose.

Yes i am posing twice. If i could put on a dress or skirt and do myself up as a woman and really look like a woman i would try it. I pull it off as well as a midget trying to play bigfoot. As far as just putting ona skirt and going with it, people think i am odd enough as it is (and they don't even know half)

You just reminded me of that episode of 'Boy Meets World' where Cory and Shawn dress up as girls for a class assignment. Cory pulls it off like a truck-stop waitress, while Cory actually fools a bunch of people, he pulls it off pretty well. Which is funny considering he's a ladies man.

I think there was an episode of Law & Order where there were identical twins, and one was 'damaged' during circumcision and they decided to make him a girl. The kids they found to play the brother and 'sister' played it perfectly, I thought.

Back to this regularly scheduled thread. :P

I love that episode of Boy Meets World!! That was such a good show... i haven't seen it in ages.

Oh and Jimmy, you can edit the previous post to keep from posting a second time if you remember something to add. For example, i just edited this and added "if you remember something to add." to help clerify.

I edit a lot. <A second edit...

-Sophie

Would you love me in a Kilt???????????? LOL But to be serious, I remember reading somewhere that it was common for ladies in victorian times to not wear underwear or crouchless underwear for just that reason. At something like a garden party they could wander across a lawn and let lose.

Victorian women mostly wore knee length underwear, but further back they didn't wear any.

Have you ever heard the story about the English soldiers at the battle of Agincourt? The typical soldier back then wore a tunic (picture a long tee shirt) and a pair of hose (a bit like a long wool stocking.) In the few days before the battle the English had been drinking nothing but dirty water, and the food wasn't much better. So all in all they had a serious dose of gut rot, and had pretty much lost all bowel control. So most of them removed the hose and just wore nothing from the waist down, that way they could and did fight the battle and poop at the same time.

You never see that in Henry the Fifth.

Beth

I love guys in kilts, but the only places I see them are at Renaissance, Scottish and Irish festivals, and at reenactments, parades, funerals and weddings. At least in the US, a kilt usually isn't something one wears out and about. Which is a shame, if you ask me.

Going to Ren faires in diapers isn't such a bad idea--I usually wear a farthingale under my skirts, and it's a bit of a chore squeezing into the port-a-johns. (Although a better strategy might be to skip the bloomers and go bare-butt--who can tell if you're peeing under your hoop skirt?)

What's a Renaissance Fair? Is it a reenactment event?

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

A renaissance fair is a sort of reenactment event. It is really a cross between a reenactment and a fair. Miss Aleia could give a better descrition then me but i will try. THere are displaysof renaissance sports, etc. But people generally come dressed in renaissance costume. Gives people a taste of a different life if you will

What's a Renaissance Fair? Is it a reenactment event?

Beth

A Renaissance Faire is a rather unique event. They're basically traveling faires that attempt to recreate a late feudal period or early Renaissance market faire/festival. They're really quite cool. They have all kinds of different entertainment, including various arms tournaments (sword-fighting, jousting, etc.). All the staff is dressed in period costume, and a fair number of the attendees are as well. Its an excuse to be a geek and dress up in outrageously out of date costume. They usually have a variey of different foods that were common in the times. Also, there's alot of craftsmen there, everything from glass blowing to hand-made leatherwork, period costuming, jewelry, arms smiths, etc.....basically stuff you can't find anywhere else. It costs like $15 to get in for the day, but its quite a fun day, and it really wholesome entertainment for the whole family. I try to go at least once a year. I don't know if they have them over in England/Europe, but if you find one it might be worth checking out

I work at the Minnesota Ren Fest, And I can tell you if you go beware! as there are lots of people like me whose job is to mess with people by saying off the wall stuff and in general just making fun of people. If you ever get the opportunity you should work at a ren faire. It is a great stress relief.

On the topic of kilts, I do not own one yet, and I don't think that I would wear a diaper under one because of the noise. I can tell you that there are some people here in Minn. that do wear kilts on a regular basis.

• 2 weeks later...

Its an excuse to be a geek and dress up in outrageously out of date costume.

Its only out of date if you think its out of date :P

Personally I find that era of clothing much better looking than anything that comes out nowadays

Even the clothing you'd see "wenches" in were much more elegant than what people wear nowadays.

Ever look at the Mary-Kate And Ashley Olsen line of clothing for kids? They are basically raising kids to look like tramps on a corner :-/

-Sky

• 15 years later...

I recently had a major revelation when I found out I truly liked wearing a short kilts with my diapers and plastic pants in public. Other than wearing tight leather skirts many years back before my diaper days I really have not worn a skirt at all. Sure, I’ve have worn baby dresses, maid dresses, and even a wedding dress in the past as part of my fetish exploration, no skirts!

Discovering my love and or fetish for wearing short kilts with a diaper was a whole new thing to me. It was outright surprising; I have actually discovered an amazing piece of clothing that is new and exciting to me.

I now will spend a whole day out and about town shopping, eating in a restaurant and even stopping by the pub for a beer or going on a run. They are even cuter when paired with chunky heeled mary janes or ankle boots. The fun part is I get plenty of nice comments from people especially the women.

“The key to looking good in short skirts or kilts on windy days is either, make sure you have interesting knickers on... or no knickers at all.”

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SissyDaina said:

Discovering my love and or fetish for wearing short kilts with a diaper was a whole new thing to me. It was outright surprising; I have actually discovered an amazing piece of clothing that is new and exciting to me.

Skirt go spinny

• Haha 1

I'm all for diapers + kilts! Or diapers and skirts if that appeals to you!  I've heard it said that clothes know no gender, and I guess it depends on where you live and the fashion of your town, but I've seen some male celebrities rocking skirts! I've never worn a kilt, but I've worn a diaper under a skirt or dress plenty of times!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the big deal - wearing a kilt (a mans skirt) or even wearing a skirt/dress ?

If the need for wearing a diaper or other IC garment device is there use the same protocol you would to wear it discretely ***

*** if you do that at all !

The regulation normal length kilt would be more than adequate to hide from view wearing the diaper.

Now if wearing a billie mini kilt length somewhere above the thigh there is always the chance of a brief (or more) exposure of that diaper -

diaper cover panty or whatever floats your fantasy or certain need !

I wear a diaper brief with 14 inch kilt(s) and have to remember to avoid the pitfalls of bending over - reaching for the top shelf -

remembering to squat and sit with legs semi together.

It helps to have the diaper and or cover be of dark colors instead of the traditional white.