LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still 24/7.

I'm still wearing 24/7. Just got tired of the board. Seems to be lots of the same stuff or I just lost interest in talking about diapers and wetting myself.

I still wear diapers 24/7 and wet myself all the time without any thought. I'm happy and my wife is still ok with it. Wearing diapers just seems like a normal part of my life and who I am.

Not much else to say.

Have fun everyone!

I'm still wearing 24/7. Just got tired of the board. Seems to be lots of the same stuff or I just lost interest in talking about diapers and wetting myself.

I still wear diapers 24/7 and wet myself all the time without any thought. I'm happy and my wife is still ok with it. Wearing diapers just seems like a normal part of my life and who I am.

Not much else to say.

I know where you are coming from. I stop in from time to time looking for normal people who happen to like wearing diapers and see a lot of superficial nonsense.

I'm using my 24/7 diapers as part of a serious approach to life these days, and have been for the past few years. I would be more interested in discussing more profound uses for diapers and also how to live a normal life without the fear of wearing them.

I know where you are coming from. I stop in from time to time looking for normal people who happen to like wearing diapers and see a lot of superficial nonsense.

I'm using my 24/7 diapers as part of a serious approach to life these days, and have been for the past few years. I would be more interested in discussing more profound uses for diapers and also how to live a normal life without the fear of wearing them.

i'm curious.. 24/7 diapers as a serious approach to life? what exactly does this entail?

hahah and as for normal people on the board.. well honestly someone who wears diapers for enjoyment, certainly isn't normal. so i would suggest match.com for the 'normies'

Yeah, what are these "other profound uses" for diapers? Wet them, mess them, cum if you're so inclined. -- What else could there possibly be?

Sorry, but diapers, in the eyes of the general population, are for babies and invalids, nothing more. Anyone else who wears them but is fully functional in other capacities is assumed to be mentally "off". I'd suggest a diaper-only compound to ease your 'fear' of wearing diapers, but, unfortunately Mr. Koresh, and later the Mormon Extremists (EXTREEEEMMMEE!!!!111) ruined it for the rest of us.

If you're still not used to being different, do what everyone else does -- develop a drinking problem.

Oh, and Hi, Fairfax. :wave:

i'm curious.. 24/7 diapers as a serious approach to life? what exactly does this entail?
The sex organs are more than a toy to play with. The hormones produced by the testis and ovaries are used by the body to metabolize fats and proteins. Due to consuming the wrong kinds of fats (trans fats) our ability to produce healthy hormones decreases over time. Generally, we write the decrease in hormones off as "aging." Aging is nothing more than the body failing to reproduce the cellular structures needed for a youthful, healthy body.

A good diet with the right types of fats and co-factors provides the building blocks for these hormones. But we need more than eliminating bad food and eating good food to rejuvenate the body. We need a careful stimulation of the various body functions to catalyze the metabolisms. Mostly this means we need exercise for the muscles, connecting tissue, skin, and bones. But it also means we need to experience certain emotions in our daily life to activate the glands of our endocrine system. All of the glands are essential for a healthy, youthful body.

I have found meditating on the various glands of the body and experiencing the feelings associated with these glands can cause the hormones associated with the gland to be produced. The important glands are the sex (testis or ovaries), pancreas, adrenals, thymus, thyroid, pituitary, and pineal glands. I have also found (and it is supported in millennium-old meditation traditions) that the sex glands are the primary source of feeling, which feeds the rest of the glands. Without the sex hormones, the chemicals are not in place for the other hormones to do their work or be produced. Celibacy has been practiced (or at least preached) by various religious organizations. But celibacy is just as unhealthy as excessive sex. If we don't use the sex hormones for sex, the sex glands will not produce them. But if we have too much sex, the hormones are kept in the sex glands and not properly distributed through the body.

By wearing diapers, I have found it easy to generate the sensation of sexual arousal and hence cause the testis to release testosterone into the blood stream. By limiting ejaculations to twice a month, I provide the body with ample opportunity to build up a hormone supply and also to have a great feeling orgasm when the time comes along. I have also noticed that my semen output now rivals my output during my twenties.

The meditation is performed every day whenever it is most convenient. It takes about thirty minutes. Without touching anything and by only using the mind and breath, I can build up a lot of hormones (sex hormones and all other hormones) into my system. By the time the meditation is finished, I feel a fantastic sense of pleasure, clarity, and youthfulness. I don't only feel good, my body is literally rejuvenating itself.

My skin is softer, my hair is darker, my mind is clearer, I'm happier ...it's everything people wish for at this age but never seem able to grasp.

Of course, if you are still young, this won't mean anything to you right now. Your hormones are being produced probably faster than you can mess things up. That's great. Enjoy your youth the way you wish. But for those who are in their thirties, forties, fifties, and beyond, they know what I'm talking about. They feel the effects of aging. They wonder if there is no escape from it, and probably most have already resigned themselves to becoming old.

I'm not here to tell people what they should do. I'm here to share what I have learned with those who are interested and want to reverse the aging process while increasing the fun. For me, diapers have been a big part of this healing and rejuvenation process. I'm sure it can be adapted to other sexual fetishes and normal intercourse. But that in no way precludes us from developing a healthy lifestyle with diapers.

of course one could argue that your incessant need to delay a normal process in life shows that you are not in fact accepting who you are or what you are becoming. Its all fine and good to be healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle, but when you become obsessed wth preventing a normal process in life, then you are in fact in denial of your body.

I am young, but i can tell you, when i see someone in their 60's spending all this time and energy to prevent something which is enevitable, its kinda sad. Why not spend all that time and energy enjoying their life, and spending it with their friends andfamily, not denying themselves simple joys in the obsessive pursuit of immortality, which will never happen.

I'm not saying a person should give up on being healthy, but the obession with 'staying young' is going to take over your life, and before you know it, you'll be almost dead and realize you spent the last 30 years fighting a losing battle.

But i'm not sure using diapers for sexual arousal is a 'serious' reason. You can argue however you want, but there are lots of people who lead a celibate lifestyle without sexual release who live long healthy lives. And if a diaper is in fact the ONLY way you can get off, then yes there is a problem.

As someone who is almost 47 and still needs to cum about 5 times a day I agree with Sarah.

Oh, and by the way, people think I'm around 38.

Paul.

of course one could argue that your incessant need to delay a normal process in life shows that you are not in fact accepting who you are or what you are becoming. Its all fine and good to be healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle, but when you become obsessed wth preventing a normal process in life, then you are in fact in denial of your body.

I am young, but i can tell you, when i see someone in their 60's spending all this time and energy to prevent something which is enevitable, its kinda sad. Why not spend all that time and energy enjoying their life, and spending it with their friends andfamily, not denying themselves simple joys in the obsessive pursuit of immortality, which will never happen.

I'm not saying a person should give up on being healthy, but the obession with 'staying young' is going to take over your life, and before you know it, you'll be almost dead and realize you spent the last 30 years fighting a losing battle.

But i'm not sure using diapers for sexual arousal is a 'serious' reason. You can argue however you want, but there are lots of people who lead a celibate lifestyle without sexual release who live long healthy lives. And if a diaper is in fact the ONLY way you can get off, then yes there is a problem.

of course one could argue that

I'm not arguing anything. That is what you are doing.

your incessant need to delay a normal process in life shows that you are not in fact accepting who you are or what you are becoming.

I didn't come here to psychoanalyze you. Please refrain from expressing your unfounded judgment of others.

there are lots of people who lead a celibate lifestyle without sexual release who live long healthy lives.

Can you name just one?

Even though you are not interested, I have posted here in case there was someone else who is. So are you going to continue pushing your self-righteous views on me, or are you going to allow me to look for others with common interests?

or perhaps i was using the word you in the third person plural sense as in you meaning anyone who spends hours and hours a day trying to look younger.

Remember, words on a screen can be read with one tone of voice and written witha completely different. For example, perhaps your response was said in jest, or perhaps you feel that a lowly 25 year old who is to young to understand aging (even though i've already got grey hair, one of the first visible signs of aging) hit a nerve in you and you felt the need to respond in anger.

And i can judge whoever i want, founded or unfounded, it is human nature to judge, although it is important to not voice certain judgements, and there are lots of judgements i do not voice, however as this is an open bulletin board operated in a country that still claims to have freedom of speech.

I can name numerous priests and nuns and other holy people in other religions who do not have sex or sexual relations of any sort. I will not name their names on a board such of this nature due to their privacy.

As for one could argue, it is a figure of speach used to start a sentance to give an opposing view to the one previously presented.

I was not pushing any self rightgeous views, no more than you were. I was merely stating my opinoin and my view of things, just as you did with your post about hormones and release and sex.

You took a question i asked about how using diapers for serious aspectsof your life works and turned it basically into an answer about sex, more specifically your sexual practices and your quest to stay young.

I merely stated that it seems if some people who devoted time and money to staying young, instead devoted that time and money and energy to enjoying what life has to offer, they would find, that when the end inevitably comes, they have accomplished more, becaues death comes to all.

I in no way hindered you trying to find others with common interests, all i did was post a reply to your post. I was in no way imposing self rightgeous views, no more than you were preaching to everyone about hormones and sex release and staying young.

Everyone reads the words on the screen differently, bear in mind that you may read something in a completely different tone of voice than it was written in.

If you are upset or angry at what i have written, perhaps you need to psychoanalyze yourself and look at why the words of someone half you age can hit such a nerve if you are so secure in who you are.

oh dear lord, all this talk about hormones.

Hell my body chemistry has always been out of whack and I don't mean mentally(although I auppose to have a fetish in general is probably considered abnormal). Friggin GNRH deficeny(short name for rwally long name) and now diabetes, yeah my body hates itself for some reason but alas life is good. Accept the changes that occur naturally and take the neccessary changes to prevent the changes that ought not to be, otherwise be content. Eat, drink and be merry!

or perhaps i was using the word you in the third person plural sense as in you meaning anyone who spends hours and hours a day trying to look younger.

Remember, words on a screen can be read with one tone of voice and written witha completely different. For example, perhaps your response was said in jest, or perhaps you feel that a lowly 25 year old who is to young to understand aging (even though i've already got grey hair, one of the first visible signs of aging) hit a nerve in you and you felt the need to respond in anger.

And i can judge whoever i want, founded or unfounded, it is human nature to judge, although it is important to not voice certain judgements, and there are lots of judgements i do not voice, however as this is an open bulletin board operated in a country that still claims to have freedom of speech.

I can name numerous priests and nuns and other holy people in other religions who do not have sex or sexual relations of any sort. I will not name their names on a board such of this nature due to their privacy.

As for one could argue, it is a figure of speach used to start a sentance to give an opposing view to the one previously presented.

I was not pushing any self rightgeous views, no more than you were. I was merely stating my opinoin and my view of things, just as you did with your post about hormones and release and sex.

You took a question i asked about how using diapers for serious aspectsof your life works and turned it basically into an answer about sex, more specifically your sexual practices and your quest to stay young.

I merely stated that it seems if some people who devoted time and money to staying young, instead devoted that time and money and energy to enjoying what life has to offer, they would find, that when the end inevitably comes, they have accomplished more, becaues death comes to all.

I in no way hindered you trying to find others with common interests, all i did was post a reply to your post. I was in no way imposing self rightgeous views, no more than you were preaching to everyone about hormones and sex release and staying young.

Everyone reads the words on the screen differently, bear in mind that you may read something in a completely different tone of voice than it was written in.

If you are upset or angry at what i have written, perhaps you need to psychoanalyze yourself and look at why the words of someone half you age can hit such a nerve if you are so secure in who you are.

clapping.gif

I don't understand the sensitivity that seems to be surfacing on the boards. It seems as though a difference of opinion is automatically looked upon as a threat. I have always held that a differing opinion is the beginning of a discussion or debate. I have also thought that the BBS boards and what not were designed to spur discussion and debate. Maybe I am wrong?

As for hormones being the secret to forever youth, I always thought it was DHEA. But maybe that is a hormone? Also, I always thought that the vault to forever being young is the refusal to grow old and wear nappies. ;) We have the corner of the market when it comes to staying youthful.

And congrats to ya Fairfax. I am happy to see things are going well for you.

Not much else to say.

See what happens when you say "hello"? :P You're the guy who received a "diaper" birthday cake from your relatives this past year, right? Sometimes I think I'm crazy, considering moving from fetish to lifestyle, and then I think of guys like you who make it look easy. I realize it's probably gotten somewhat routine by now, but have you ever considered keeping an blog? Please don't be a stranger, and check in occasionally to let us know how things are going!

Good Job Fairfax! I'm glad you're still enjoying your 'stay' in diapers! :)

And no...aging is not normal, though it has become so because our health as a race is faltering. We face aging and death with fear because it isn't natural, its an ailment we aren't meant to have. Imperfection sucks, doesn't it? Its natural to fight it and try to coax a few more healthy years out of the body, though nothing will stop the 'terminal illness'.

Whitehorse, it sounds pretty cool what you've accomplished. I know for a fact that trancework and hypnosis has done more for my wife's bustline than anything else, she's gone up 3 cup sizes in a year, and lost weight too. :) The body really does obey the mind, even if the connection isn't as strong as it might be.

Eh, Creepymouse, are you completely sure you don`t want to revise that line of thought just a tad bit? Aging and death is not natural?!!! Well, since none of us actually have been granted the gift( or curse, depends on perspective of course) of immortality, the logical assumption would be to state that aging and ergo death in fact is quite natural. So what underlies this absurd notion of yours? Is it due to a belief that life is unassailable, beyond reproach, that whenever it ends, when death comes, it surely must be an error? Is it your own personal fear of death that makes you come with the insane claim that death somehow is an intrusion upon nature, and not as an inherent part of it? Does this delusion help you sleep at night?

According to your reasoning then, aging in ancient times was abnormal, and perhaps due to a wonderful diet, they could live till they were, what, 500? 600? 700? Aaah, the Bible was right all along, damn! :D Even though one would grant you this, aging and death still would be natural, now matter how long and fruitful life you may have had. Besides, the infant mortality rate have considerably decreased, and people of today have a greater life expectancy rate, than let`s say people inhabiting Earth 500 years ago. So, would not this reverse your initial position? Do you have a line you draw where aging and death is natural, and one where it is abnormal?

So tell me then, what is natural? A facelift perhaps? A little botox here, and a little botox there? A butt implant? :DYes, the fear of aging and death is certainly a specific human trait, and as we all know, fear can be a wonderful, little repressor and shunner of facts One fears death, not because it`s abnormal in itself, one fears it because it`s the other side of the coin. Plain and simple. What one chooses to twist and morph it into, now that is a different matter alltogether.You know, unless you are an inhabitant of "The Magical Land Where Nobody Ever Gets Old And Dies", don`t you think that facing up to the fact that aging and dying certainly is as much part of the human condition that birth and life is, would be the natural thing to do? But hey, whatever keeps you going through your day! ;) Cheers!

Interesting thread. I'm not going to try to impose philosophy here, but just make an observation. Approaching 59 years young, I can well remember my youth. In my twenties, life was fun and little time was given to thoughts of it ever ending. Yes, grandparents and older aunts and uncles departed; but it was not until the death of a close college friend that I thought for the first time about life in measured, finite terms.

Now, I would not say that I have a fear of death; more or less a desire to not leave the party any sooner than required. THIS place, my world, for me is not filled with grief or pain, nor am I afflicted with any significant physical issue to impair my mobility and thinking. I enjoy my job, my firends, my children, my wife, and the daily challenges of survival. Nevertheless, the calendar pages keep falling and the approaching end of the party becomes more real. We financed our recent new house on a 15 year mortgage, not a 30 year mortgage....we did the math.

Yet, in all this discussion, my father-in-law just celebrated his 92 birthday. Still living independently, frail as the years would suggest, but no less desiring to stay with the party for as long as he can. And, more importantly, not fearing the ultimate repose. Do what seem right to stay at the party. Life is good.

Sorry for the bummer post this early, but I had to get this off my greying chest.