LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered By Hospital Nurses?

I saw a thread about this topic, but for some reason, can't find it anymore. So, here's my story.

I suffered an accidental, severe head injury (sub-dural hematoma) on my return trip to Phoenix after participating in the San Diego "Pride" parade, last July 19. The injury was severe enough that EMS ordered a chopper to fly me to Phoenix.

When I was admitted to the ER at Good Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix, they inquired about my baby dress. I informed them that this was my lifestyle and I was incontinent. (Morphine does tend to loosen the tongue.) From then on, I was kept diapered 24/7, for over a month, by the attending nurses my entire stay. Some of them real hotties, too. There were a few who actually seemed to relish the opportunity to change me. No. 1 or 2. Didn't matter. I was barely wet one time, when one cutie came in, took one look at the color stripe and said, "Ooops. Looks like someone needs a diaper change!" The only downside to this perk was that they used those insipid disposables. But, I guess I shouldn't complain. Any port in a storm, eh?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Lynnie-- the "hospital nurse" topic is probably this one...

First of all-- OMG, I had no idea this happened to you! I'm guessing you're ok now... and for that, Blessed Be. Glad you're still with us, and (apparently) recovered...

Second-- hospital diapers DO suck. But I know they can be endured, and actually enjoyed, by way of an experience like yours... because of an experience like mine.

I was going to post this in the afore-mentioned topic, but thought it would be too much tooting my own horn. But, WTF. Here's my (95% true) story.

wv

Welcome back Heidi, I knew that you were ill, didn't know it was all that. Thank goodness your okay..you are OK??? Hope all is well, or at least getting there. I also hope this was a accident, and not caused by someone doing you harm? Take care there, little girl!

Welcome back Heidi, I knew that you were ill, didn't know it was all that. Thank goodness your okay..you are OK??? Hope all is well, or at least getting there. I also hope this was a accident, and not caused by someone doing you harm? Take care there, little girl!

It was an accident, no one hurt Heidi. :)

~Brian

Glad you are recovering. I have worn a diaper just for one night at hospital (UK Göttingen), after examination of my ureter after stenosis. I had surgery the next day, but was in a diaper the night before.

Babygirl Kvetinka

I saw a thread about this topic, but for some reason, can't find it anymore. So, here's my story.

I suffered an accidental, severe head injury (sub-dural hematoma) on my return trip to Phoenix after participating in the San Diego "Pride" parade, last July 19. The injury was severe enough that EMS ordered a chopper to fly me to Phoenix.

When I was admitted to the ER at Good Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix, they inquired about my baby dress. I informed them that this was my lifestyle and I was incontinent. (Morphine does tend to loosen the tongue.) From then on, I was kept diapered 24/7, for over a month, by the attending nurses my entire stay. Some of them real hotties, too. There were a few who actually seemed to relish the opportunity to change me. No. 1 or 2. Didn't matter. I was barely wet one time, when one cutie came in, took one look at the color stripe and said, "Ooops. Looks like someone needs a diaper change!" The only downside to this perk was that they used those insipid disposables. But, I guess I shouldn't complain. Any port in a storm, eh?

Heidi!! I'm glad you're okay now, I had heard you had gotten hurt... *HUGS* I'm also glad that even though this happening was icky, you found some light in the dark about the nice nurses!

~ moogle

It was an accident, no one hurt Heidi. :)

~Brian

Thanks for all the well-wishing. Bri is right. No skullduggery involved. Just bad knees locking up with nothing around to help break the fall. Landed right on the back of my noggin, suffering a sub-dural hematoma. Didn't realize how serious an injury it was till I got home and looked it up at Wikipedia.

Tami and I were on our way back from the San Diego "Pride" parade and had stopped at a rest stop east of Yuma to stretch my legs and for Tami to use the facilities. Guess I stretched a bit too much. I'm getting better by degrees, though still a bit unbalanced. (But, they've been saying that about me for YEARS! :lol: )

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

thats why babies either are in strollers or crawl silly...

but in all seriousness, i am very glad to hear you are better, and that the nurses and doctors were quite accepting of who you chose to be and didn't pull any of that "i'd like you to talk to a psychiatrist" crap.. because i'm better you 100 times saner than most people!!!!

Glad to see you back on the boards, and if we can do anything for you, let us know, we'd all be glad to help.. and DD has a good deal on some arizona ocean front time share property if you are looking to get away!

Lynnie-- the "hospital nurse" topic is probably this one...

First of all-- OMG, I had no idea this happened to you! I'm guessing you're ok now... and for that, Blessed Be. Glad you're still with us, and (apparently) recovered...

Second-- hospital diapers DO suck. But I know they can be endured, and actually enjoyed, by way of an experience like yours... because of an experience like mine.

I was going to post this in the afore-mentioned topic, but thought it would be too much tooting my own horn. But, WTF. Here's my (95% true) story.

wv

So I read your story, its very well written, and even if its all fake its a great story, but I find myself wondering, whats the 5% false stuff?

SS502, toddmdl--

Well I really don't want to hijack this thread, it's supposed to be about lynnie (and I'm glad you're doing well, lil girlie!)

Also, I'm hesitant to de-mystify the story by pointing out what parts are embellished... I'm glad you enjoyed the tale, and thanx for reading... But, do you REALLY want to know which parts are fiction? ^_^

I'll say this: EVERYTHING is real, up to the shower scene near the end. (Yeah I took a shower... by myself.) And yes, we did meet at Starbucks.. but her unexpected turn towards "stern Mommy" was my own creation (which I landed up not knowing how to develop-- I'm not really a "stern" Mommy type).

That's all I'll give for now.

There was way more "real" after that, for a while... but, as memorable and personally amazing as it all was, it was the events of that weekend hospital-stay that truly blew my mind, and seemed original and worthy of telling. The days that came after were definitely filled with some personal-firsts as well... but on paper, I couldn't find a way (to my own satisfaction) of telling THOSE events in a way that didn't "read" only like a hundred other male diaper-fantasies I've read. Thus, my embellishment in the late stages.

Oh well, I'll get around to writing it down, someday... But, thanks again for reading it, and enjoying.

/threadjack

wv

hahah so this reminds me of a funny story about me in the hospital. now bear in mind this was before i had even found out about this ab/dl stuff, and for those of you who dont know.. i never had any desires or anything BEFORE i found my first website for ab/dl or diapers.

so i hurt my back in college, messing around in the pool, and after spending 6 hours on the floor, i called my mother who called an ambulance. I ended up spending six days in the hospital, 4 of those i wasn't evenable to sit up and had to use a bed pan. Which was still painful because i couldn't jsut go lying down, so had to like force myself to half sit up. Anyway.. so the nurse came in with the bed pan, and i went and then she came back in and got the pan and i just like fell back to the bed in sooo much pain. So she helped me roll over and had to clean me up.

Now like i said this was NOT in anyway enjoyable for me. I was not into ab/dl stuff at this time, and even if i was, the fact that i was so helpless, and didn't chose to be that way, would have made it incredibly humiliating.. but never the less i was determined to find the humour in it.. also i was on a morphine drip along with 3 other muscle relaxants and pain medications. So she's cleaning me up.. and then she POWDERS MY BUTT!!!!!

i was so shocked, i just sorta lay there for a minute and than said ... "ummmm.... soooooo....... ummmmmmmmmm do i have to tip you now?"

and then when my friend came in the room, i told him the story and so he goes out and finds the nurse and hands her a fiver and says "my friend in room ### told me to give this to you"

hahah i've no idea if she accepted it or not, my friend told me he did that, then presently hit the button my little thing to give me a nother hit of morphine and i promptly passed out into a blissfull oblivion while he snorted the rest of my pills. What are good friends for!