LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Survey For Research Paper

Hi

I am doing a research paper for graduate school, which I am studding behavioral psychology and had a friend that likes diapers. I had never herd of infantilism or adults that have a desire for diapers. I have become interested in this topic and want to write a research paper. If I could get both males and females to respond that would be great. My friend told me that there are not very many girls on this site. I am a woman myself and know that girls are more reserved when sharing, for this to work well, I need your input too. If you have any questions or you are having trouble sending it please let me know at thediapersurvey@yahoo.com.

Please send all surveys to thediapersurvey@yahoo.com

Copy the survey and send it in a word processing file. I use Microsoft word or works...notepad works too.

Thank you,

Jamie :D

Adult Infantilism Research Questioner

Let me tell you why I am doing this. I am in graduate school getting my masters degree in behavioral psychology from the University of Washington. I have a friend that has a liking for diapers and babyish clothing and toys. It sounded very interesting and something I have never herd of. Therefore, I decided to do my research paper on this subject. He has helped me put together this questioner and I have read a few websites to get a view of what infantilism is.

If you can type in a different color than black it will make reading faster for me. The questions are in no order and are randomly places. Thank you for participating and please answer all the questions truthfully, for accurate results. If you don’t have an answer for a question put N/A. Your e-mail address will not be given out and is only for the purpose of returning a result to you.

Do you want the results sent to you?

E-mail:

What city do you live in (for statistical purpose)?

Male/Female:

Height:

Weight:

Age at which you reach puberty:

Adult baby or diaper lover:

YOU’RE STORY

Tell me how you got started (as much detail as possible):

QUESTIONER

What is the reason you wear diapers?

Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers?

What brand of diaper do you wear?

If you said baby diaper on the question above, please skip this question. If you could fit in a baby diaper, would you wear them?

Is wearing diapers a turn on for you?

Do you use your diapers? If so, how do you use them (ex. wet, mess, sexual activities)?

How long did you wear diapers when you were a baby/toddler?

Do you think you wore diapers past the average diaper wearing baby/toddler? If so, do you thick this is the reason why you like diapers now?

If you wore diapers past the age of 7 did you diaper yourself or did a parent of sibling diaper you?

Who diapers you now?

Do you wear diapers in public?

Do people notice if you wear diapers in public?

Do you use baby powder, baby lotion, baby wipes, or diaper rash cream?

How long have you been wearing diaper for?

Do you or have you put things in your diaper (ex. Food substance or other things)?

Do you use sex toys while diapered (please explain where you put them)?

Do you wear multiple diapers at one time?

Do you ever run out of diapers?

Where do you buy your diapers at?

Do you think that baby diaper companies should make an adult version of a baby diaper?

Do you like wearing thick diapers or thin diapers?

Do you role play while wearing diapers?

Do you like diapering other people?

How many diapers do you wear in a day, a week, a month, and a year?

Compared to other turn ons in life rate wearing a diaper (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from as early as you can remember to 12, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 13-19, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 20-30, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 31-40, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 41-50, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 51-120, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

Do you wear adult size onesies?

Do you wear footed pajamas?

Do you wear adult baby outfits? If so, what kind?

Do you use a pacifier?

Do you use a baby bottle?

Do you eat baby food?

Do you go in public wearing baby clothing?

Do you show your diaper in public?

Have you been change or changed your self in open public?

Have you used a public restroom for diaper changing?

Have you been to a diaper party?

Have you changed another persons diaper before (adult or baby)?

Have you used a used diaper of your own?

Have you used a used baby or adult diaper that you found?

Do you have pictures of your self in diapers?

Do you have videos of your self in diapers?

Do you share pictures or videos of your self with others?

Does seeing you’re self in diapers turn you on?

Do you get turned on when you see girls 18 and older wearing a diaper?

Do you get turned on when you see guys 18 and older wearing diapers?

Do you get turned on seeing kids in diapers?

Do you have to hide your diapers at all?

Do you put your diapers in a bag when you go out in public?

Do you mess your diaper in public?

Do any of your family members know about you wearing diapers?

Do any of your friends know about you wearing diapers?

Have you ever stopped wearing diapers for a long period of time? If yes, for how long and how many times?

Do you ever feel guilty for wearing diapers?

Is it hard to hide from others that you wear diapers?

If you wet in your diaper how long before you change into a new one?

If you mess in your diaper how long before you change into a new one?

If you masturbate in your diaper how long before you change into a new one?

What is the long you have ever worn one diaper?

How many times do you wet in a single diaper?

How many times do you mess in a single diaper?

How many times do you masturbate in a single diaper?

Do you like having diaper designs on your diapers?

Do you like your diapers to be all white?

Do you like the new diapers or vintage diapers better?

Could you ever stop wearing diaper?

Have you ever seen someone in public wearing a diaper? If yes, what was your reaction?

Do you think there are more girls or guys that wear diapers?

Please share any other useful knowledge that would help me with the writing of my paper.

Again, thank you for your participation in the survey. When I have compiled all my information I will get back to those who want the results. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heya, congrats on being in grad school. I"m wonder if you could give some more information about your thesis paper. What is your thesis? what is it you wantto be focusing on? Have you looked at any of the books out there on infantilism? There are quite a few print books about this topic.

also it is important to understand, as im sure you may have gathered from some of your reasearch, this is going to be a very hard topic, for there are many of us who find this a sexual fetish, and there are many of us for who doing this has nothing to do with sex. and there are lots of us who do not believe we have 'infantilism.' for lots of us this is just something we enjoy from time to time, like reading or going to the beach or dressing up in a maids constume and role playing.

You may want structure your questions in sections.I noticed you have questions regarding sex, and sexual activity in diapers, and perhaps by putting these into sections, for those who do not find diapers a turn on and havin no sexual relations or activities while in diapers they could simply skip this section.

It might also be easier to make a website where the questions are multiple choice format for some, the yes and no questions and the rating questions especially, as it will make analyzing your results that much easier, as there are many websites that will automatically tally the results and you just enter the numbers into excel or whatever program you are using, especially with so many questions andso many of them being open ended you are going to have a huge amount of data and will have to enter it yourself into any program you are using. I know how much work long research papers are and this is a good way of alleviating some of that work.

another plusof having the website is that for many of us, we prefer not to use our email address for ab/dl related things, i know i would gladly help you in writing your paper but do not feel comfortable with anyone having my email address that could be easily traced back to me.

Good luck on getting all your research, and please post some more about the direction you want your paper togo in! Thanks

Hmmm.... a seond diaper survey on here for a graduate thesis paper.... I'm just curious to know how these graduate students find out about this community if they themselves are not into it themselves.....

Personally, I dont trust these kind of surveys, especially from someone who has just joined the site...and happens to be a girl...which has even said so themselves that there are not too many girls into this kind of scene....

I'm thinking this is a new dating survey done probably by a guy...to figure out the angle on girls...so he can come on here and represent himself better and get a girl.... lol..... hey it could be true! People have done stranger things!

I for one won't participate... I don't feel that I'm a scientific study.... but if it is legit then I apologize for what I have said, but I am very skeptical about these things done by people from the outside.... Good luck

I'm tending to think that the 'girl' who posted this thread is all wet. I don't buy 'her' notion of doing thesis work one bit. Where's 'her' credentials? Where's 'her' information?

You only get out of it what you put into it, diapersurvey, so unless you ante up some quid-pro-quo and tit-for-tat, and do it rikki-tik, we're only going to relegate you as the lonely, desperate, data-mining pervert guy you are. I got $50 that says you're doing this to pick the locks on some female AB/DLs here. And I don't bet unless I'm certain I'm gonna walk away heavier on cash. You're not the first survey-taker we've seen here...

It's only a suggestion on my part, but I recommend nobody take the 'survey'.

Didn't one of these pop up last year? I think the main issue back then was that the questionnaire was hosted on freequizsite.com or something equally blatantly false.

Sorry to be so cynical if you're genuine, stuff like this always seems a little too good to be true. I think most of us here would enjoy the idea of being found fascinating by a female graduate student…

I'm fine with answering a questionnaire of this sort, so long as it's anonymous, but you really might want to proof-read it. Things like "Research Questioner", and "YOU'RE STORY" and "Where do you buy your diapers at?" don't look particularly professional. Just saying.

To all those that have and will visit this post,

Sorry to those that I have offended. This is only a small part of my thesis that I am writing. I thought it would be a good idea to put some real live data together. I am still in the process of throwing all my thoughts together. Like I stated before I am in no way associated with the liking of diapers. I have a friend who likes wearing diapers, he came up with most of the questions and I added a few of my own. I apologize for the grammar errors and the misspelling of words. I am an educated college student that struggles with writing, thank goodness for professional proofreaders. If you find that this is a sketchy survey I apologize, I in no way want you to feel like this is a fake. I am happily married to my husband of 2 years. The reason why I am not using my university e-mail is because there is sexual content in some of the questions and the university will in no way tolerate sexual content in e-mails. I don’t know how they would find out, but I don’t want to find how they would know. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Jamie

I feel it's pretty legit., if not for that last post, then for the fact that... well... why would someone ask a survey and LIE about it?! That's just stupid. If someone really wanted me to take a survey about liking diapers or baby stuff, i'd probably do it anyway... i dont care if they're in college or not. What's the worst that could happen? At least it gets our opinions into the community outside our own little private one.

Also, i wont be taking the survey... not right now at least. I'm actually writting, and i'm doing well. I dont want to stop right now. Perhaps tomorrow if i have time before doing things for school.

I do LOVE answering questions though. I'll probably take it sooner or later.

-Sophie

To all those that have and will visit this post,

Sorry to those that I have offended. This is only a small part of my thesis that I am writing. I thought it would be a good idea to put some real live data together. I am still in the process of throwing all my thoughts together. Like I stated before I am in no way associated with the liking of diapers. I have a friend who likes wearing diapers, he came up with most of the questions and I added a few of my own. I apologize for the grammar errors and the misspelling of words. I am an educated college student that struggles with writing, thank goodness for professional proofreaders. If you find that this is a sketchy survey I apologize, I in no way want you to feel like this is a fake. I am happily married to my husband of 2 years. The reason why I am not using my university e-mail is because there is sexual content in some of the questions and the university will in no way tolerate sexual content in e-mails. I don’t know how they would find out, but I don’t want to find how they would know. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Jamie

C'mon, look at some of the questions you are asking. Do you really think you are gonna get anywhere asking that kind of garbage? Why don't you just visit Wikipedia or something? I doubt you will get much, if any, cooperation here.

To the Original poster (oh my gosh is that what OP stands for? i totally just figured it out).. anyway, many of us here are college/university educated professionals, and many others are college/university students. Many of us are in the field of psychology and sociology and have conducted research studies and written papers on them.

The biggest issue i have is that many of the questions you are asking, well seem out of place if you are trying to better understand Infantilism. Where someone buys their diapers doesn't really have much bearing on why someone feels the need/desire to wear diapers etc.

Also, yes there are proof readers, however, when submitting a survey for participants to fill out, it is crucial that the survey be proof read before being submitted. And as for sexual content in school emails, it is true most universities have conduct policies surrounding send sexually explicit emails using the school email account, however as the information pertains directly to the thesis you are writing, the school would in no way penalize you for those emails. You are a graduate student writing a thesis on a topic that is found by many to be a sexual fetish. It would be like a sociology major writing a paper on teenages and sex. There is going to be sexual content in the emails, however, the school, if they found out, would understand the sexual content was being used in an academic setting.

I would reccomend restructuring your survey, proof reading it, and nailing down a thesis before collecting data, other wise you are just blinding collecting data that could be a complete waste of time. Do intense research and find out exactly what it is you want to focus on. Then come back with an updated, proof read survey and a school email address we can use to respond and you may get much higher participation.

Best of luck.

I don't know, it could be legit. Then again it could be a guy wanting girls to answer questions about their diaper wearing for pervy reasons, who knows. ;)

The spelling and grammer isn't that great, even the headings 'Your Story' and 'Questionnaire' are incorrect. I take on board what the OP says about not being able to spell, but when I did a paper at college I had to get the spelling/grammer correct. I don't know about the States, do you guys have proof readers to correct it for you or something?

To the OP, if you should try and lay the questions out a bit better, as they don't really have any structure. Perhaps put them in groups under sub headings or something.

Good luck

Beth

For someone who is "studding behavioral psychology" they sure know nothing about questionaire stucturing. Nice try but it's back to square one for you, try to at least appear educated in the field your trying passing off as being a part of.

Maybe only half the questions will be used and the other are control questions? I'm going to do this and spend the few moments reflecting on the questions, and if I'm lucky, maybe I'll gain some insight to my own mind. If I don't then I wasted just as much time as those stupid email 'tell us about yourself' forwards that we all get.

Maybe only half the questions will be used and the other are control questions? I'm going to do this and spend the few moments reflecting on the questions, and if I'm lucky, maybe I'll gain some insight to my own mind. If I don't then I wasted just as much time as those stupid email 'tell us about yourself' forwards that we all get.

We do??

I just wondered why it was only open to girls and not guys? As you can probably tell I'm way to dumb to go to uni but would the sex really matter, surely having both sides of the story would give you greater comparisons between the sexes, thus extending your field of research and giving you mroe to write about? No?

Teen...for another 7 months :D

I just wondered why it was only open to girls and not guys? As you can probably tell I'm way to dumb to go to uni but would the sex really matter, surely having both sides of the story would give you greater comparisons between the sexes, thus extending your field of research and giving you mroe to write about? No?

Teen...for another 7 months :D

teen, the person said:

If I could get both males and females to respond that would be great.

And, I'll bite. But, I will post the questionnaire and my answers right here in this post, I refuse to give out my email address. Sound fair?

Do you want the results sent to you? No

E-mail: Won't Give

What city do you live in (for statistical purpose)? I will not give the city, but I will gladly say I'm from Pennsylvania.

Male/Female: Female

Height: 5 feet 1 inch (61 inches)

Weight: Somewhere in between 175 and 200 pounds

Age at which you reach puberty: 10 years old

Adult baby or diaper lover: Neither. My story is a complex one - abuse fragmented my development, so, emotionally and socially, I am truly at the level of a toddler. Look up the term "Advanced Baby". That is a more accurate description of me.

YOU’RE STORY

Tell me how you got started (as much detail as possible): I was born with a disability that left me incontinent. I was abused growing up, physically and emotionally. As I said, abuse fragmented my development, emotionally and socially. My biological father thought I was just stubborn with potty training, although that wasn't the case - I am just incontinent, there is no way to fix it - but because my biological father thought I was just being stubborn, he would make me stay in my accident-filled pants until I got a rash. This continued for years until age 10, when my stepmother got sick of washing my pants/panties in that condition, so she suggested adult diapers. Curious, I looked them up on yahoo search, and found a site called DPF. It was then I discovered there are people somewhat similar to me out there.

QUESTIONER

What is the reason you wear diapers? Incontinence and emotional need

Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers? Disposable, but I want to try cloth.

What brand of diaper do you wear? Abena Abriform Plus

If you said baby diaper on the question above, please skip this question. If you could fit in a baby diaper, would you wear them? Yes

Is wearing diapers a turn on for you? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Do you use your diapers? If so, how do you use them (ex. wet, mess, sexual activities)? Yes, for their intended purpose (wet/mess)

How long did you wear diapers when you were a baby/toddler? I don't know.

Do you think you wore diapers past the average diaper wearing baby/toddler? If so, do you thick this is the reason why you like diapers now? I probably did, but I don't remember. And, no.

If you wore diapers past the age of 7 did you diaper yourself or did a parent of sibling diaper you? N/A

Who diapers you now? Myself

Do you wear diapers in public? Yes, I wear 24/7.

Do people notice if you wear diapers in public? Don't know, don't care

Do you use baby powder, baby lotion, baby wipes, or diaper rash cream? Yes, all of those.

How long have you been wearing diaper for? Since 10 years old, on and off until I was 18, because my family didn't like me wearing them (they said "if you would just go to the bathroom often enough...", which doesn't work) and 24/7 since 18 years old.

Do you or have you put things in your diaper (ex. Food substance or other things)? Ew. No.

Do you use sex toys while diapered (please explain where you put them)? EW! NO.

Do you wear multiple diapers at one time? Sometimes.

Do you ever run out of diapers? Not anymore. I pre-order before I run out.

Where do you buy your diapers at? Online.

Do you think that baby diaper companies should make an adult version of a baby diaper? Yes

Do you like wearing thick diapers or thin diapers? In between. Too thin = leaks. Too thick = can't walk.

Do you role play while wearing diapers? No. I'm myself. My emotional age is not "role play".

Do you like diapering other people? No

How many diapers do you wear in a day, a week, a month, and a year? I'm not sure...It varies. My average per day is 4 or 5.

Compared to other turn ons in life rate wearing a diaper (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from as early as you can remember to 12, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 13-19, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 20-30, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 31-40, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 41-50, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

If you wore or wear diapers from 51-120, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything).

^^^ To all of the above: There is NOTHING SEXUAL here, and sex in general is an uncomfortable subject for me. So, zero. ^^^

Do you wear adult size onesies? Yes

Do you wear footed pajamas? Yes

Do you wear adult baby outfits? If so, what kind? I would, if/when I can afford them, and pretty much anything your average toddler would wear - onesies, footed sleepers, overalls, and the like. I just need bigger sized versions of my age group's clothing.

Do you use a pacifier? Yes, many.

Do you use a baby bottle? Yes, many.

Do you eat baby food? Yes, although not all kinds.

Do you go in public wearing baby clothing? I would, if I had age appropriate clothing suited for the daytime.

Do you show your diaper in public? Not purposefully, but if people notice my diaper, then they notice.

Have you been change or changed your self in open public? No

Have you used a public restroom for diaper changing? Yes, where else would I change while out?

Have you been to a diaper party? No

Have you changed another persons diaper before (adult or baby)? Yes, chronological babies.

Have you used a used diaper of your own? Yes, I use my diapers as I've said. They hold more than one wetting.

Have you used a used baby or adult diaper that you found? Ew, no.

Do you have pictures of your self in diapers? Technically, yes, as I wear diapers 24/7. But pictures in which the diaper is purposefully exposed, no.

Do you have videos of your self in diapers? Technically, yes, as I wear diapers 24/7. But pictures in which the diaper is purposefully exposed, no. Although, I will be making a video soon about my day, which obviously includes diapers.

Do you share pictures or videos of your self with others? Sometimes.

Does seeing you’re self in diapers turn you on? NO! As I said...THERE IS NO TURN ON.

Do you get turned on when you see girls 18 and older wearing a diaper? No

Do you get turned on when you see guys 18 and older wearing diapers? No

Do you get turned on seeing kids in diapers? NO, absolutely NOT! No one in the ABDL community is a pedophile! I am an emotional child myself, I do NOT go after chronological children, and I dislike sex in general.

Do you have to hide your diapers at all? No

Do you put your diapers in a bag when you go out in public? Yes...It's called a "diaper bag"...

Do you mess your diaper in public? Yes, I'm incontinent.

Do any of your family members know about you wearing diapers? Yes

Do any of your friends know about you wearing diapers? Yes

Have you ever stopped wearing diapers for a long period of time? If yes, for how long and how many times? Yes, but not by my own choice, my family disliked my use of diapers, despite my incontinence.

Do you ever feel guilty for wearing diapers? No

Is it hard to hide from others that you wear diapers? I don't need to hide it.

If you wet in your diaper how long before you change into a new one? Depends on how much I've wet, but usually around 2-4 hours or so.

If you mess in your diaper how long before you change into a new one? Depends on the size of the mess.

If you masturbate in your diaper how long before you change into a new one? Again...THIS IS NOT SEXUAL FOR ME.

What is the long you have ever worn one diaper? Not sure.

How many times do you wet in a single diaper? It varies.

How many times do you mess in a single diaper? Usually, once before I change.

How many times do you masturbate in a single diaper? Must I repeat...Again...THIS IS NOT SEXUAL FOR ME.

Do you like having diaper designs on your diapers? Yes, they're cute! BUT I prefer function over design.

Do you like your diapers to be all white? It doesn't matter, as long as they function well.

Do you like the new diapers or vintage diapers better? No opinion

Could you ever stop wearing diaper? No

Have you ever seen someone in public wearing a diaper? If yes, what was your reaction? Yes, and a neutral reaction, ie, "Oh, they wear diapers too."

Do you think there are more girls or guys that wear diapers? Truthfully, I think girls do, because we are generally allowed to be childish. But there are many, many, many more guys on these kinds of sites than girls.

~ moogle

Do you want the results sent to you?

E-mail: :)

What city do you live in (for statistical purpose)? San Antonio, TX

Male/Female: Male

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 110 lbs

Age at which you reach puberty: 14

Adult baby or diaper lover: DL

YOU’RE STORY

Tell me how you got started (as much detail as possible): I am a bedwetter, and am diagnosed with secondary enuresis. Which is adult onset of wetting. I enjoy wearing because they make me feel comfortable..like a security blanket.

QUESTIONER

What is the reason you wear diapers? Comfort / need.

Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers? Both.

What brand of diaper do you wear? I prefer Molicare and cloth from adultclothdiaper.com

If you said baby diaper on the question above, please skip this question. If you could fit in a baby diaper, would you wear them? No

Is wearing diapers a turn on for you? Not implicitly. I enjoy holding my bladder (desperation), it's control thing. Whether or not it's in diapers does not matter.

Do you use your diapers? If so, how do you use them (ex. wet, mess, sexual activities)? Wet.

How long did you wear diapers when you were a baby/toddler? Until 2 or 3..?

Do you think you wore diapers past the average diaper wearing baby/toddler? If so, do you thick this is the reason why you like diapers now? No. I don't think so.

If you wore diapers past the age of 7 did you diaper yourself or did a parent of sibling diaper you? N/A

Who diapers you now? Myself or my wife (seldomly)

Do you wear diapers in public? Occassionally.

Do people notice if you wear diapers in public? No.

Do you use baby powder, baby lotion, baby wipes, or diaper rash cream? Wipes. It's a bath in a box.

How long have you been wearing diaper for? 6 years now.

Do you or have you put things in your diaper (ex. Food substance or other things)? No.

Do you use sex toys while diapered (please explain where you put them)? No.

Do you wear multiple diapers at one time? Doublers? Yes, occassionally.

Do you ever run out of diapers? No. As I have cloth as well.

Where do you buy your diapers at? Online primarily.

Do you think that baby diaper companies should make an adult version of a baby diaper? I don't care.

Do you like wearing thick diapers or thin diapers? Thicker. I void alot at night.

Do you role play while wearing diapers? No.

Do you like diapering other people? No.

How many diapers do you wear in a day, a week, a month, and a year? :) Every night atleast. And occassionally during the weekend, or if I'm sick.

If you wore or wear diapers from as early as you can remember to 12, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything). 0. It's not the diaper. What turns me on is desperation..

If you wore or wear diapers from 13-19, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything). 0

If you wore or wear diapers from 20-30, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything). 0

If you wore or wear diapers from 31-40, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything). NA

If you wore or wear diapers from 41-50, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything). NA

If you wore or wear diapers from 51-120, how much where you turned on by wearing (1 not a very big turn on and 10 turns me on more than anything). NA

Do you wear adult size onesies? No

Do you wear footed pajamas? No

Do you wear adult baby outfits? If so, what kind? No

Do you use a pacifier? No

Do you use a baby bottle? No

Do you eat baby food? No

Do you go in public wearing baby clothing? No

Do you show your diaper in public? No

Have you been change or changed your self in open public? No.

Have you used a public restroom for diaper changing? Hell yes.

Have you been to a diaper party? No..but fetish parties, as my wife and I are lifestlye BDSM.

Have you changed another persons diaper before (adult or baby)? Yes. Baby, for babysitting.

Have you used a used diaper of your own? Yes.

Have you used a used baby or adult diaper that you found? No.

Do you have pictures of your self in diapers? No.

Do you have videos of your self in diapers? No.

Do you share pictures or videos of your self with others? NA

Does seeing you’re self in diapers turn you on? No

Do you get turned on when you see girls 18 and older wearing a diaper? Generally.

Do you get turned on when you see guys 18 and older wearing diapers? No

Do you get turned on seeing kids in diapers? No

Do you have to hide your diapers at all? No. I own my house. If people don't like my house, they can leave.

Do you put your diapers in a bag when you go out in public? Yes, if I go in public.

Do you mess your diaper in public? No.

Do any of your family members know about you wearing diapers? My wife...

Do any of your friends know about you wearing diapers? No.

Have you ever stopped wearing diapers for a long period of time? If yes, for how long and how many times? No.

Do you ever feel guilty for wearing diapers? Sometimes..I feel it takes away from intimacy sometimes.

Is it hard to hide from others that you wear diapers? No. Unless I am spending the night somewhere.

If you wet in your diaper how long before you change into a new one? Until it is full or starts to smell (my wife is sensitive to the smell).

If you mess in your diaper how long before you change into a new one? NA

If you masturbate in your diaper how long before you change into a new one? NA

What is the long you have ever worn one diaper? A night..9 hrs max?

How many times do you wet in a single diaper? ???

How many times do you mess in a single diaper? NA

How many times do you masturbate in a single diaper? NA

Do you like having diaper designs on your diapers? As long as the diaper functions, I don't care.

Do you like your diapers to be all white? Don't care.

Do you like the new diapers or vintage diapers better? Don't know..

Could you ever stop wearing diaper? Sure. I'd have to do laundry every day though.

Have you ever seen someone in public wearing a diaper? If yes, what was your reaction? Yes. I work with the elderly. I didn't care.

Do you think there are more girls or guys that wear diapers? Girls seem to have more issues down there, from my experience. But, as far as fetish-wise. My estimation is males are dominant.

Eh..I got tired of italicizing everything..

1. If you can't spell and use grammar correctly you should not have received your undergrad degree.

2. If you know you have an issue with spelling then you should have taken the time to have it checked. Not doing so shows laziness and a lack of respect for your intended audience.

3. You can't use your .edu mailing address because of the sexual questions? If your university can't see the difference between porn and legitimate sexual questions for a psychology thesis they should lose their accreditation.

4. In your first post you state:

I have a friend that has a liking for diapers and babyish clothing and toys. It sounded very interesting and something I have never herd of. Therefore, I decided to do my research paper on this subject.

In your second post you state:

This is only a small part of my thesis that I am writing.

Which is it exactly? What is your thesis about if infantilism is just a small part?

I might consider taking part in a legitimate survey for educational purposes but I wouldn't even consider it without proof. Even Osama Bin Laden can get a yahoo email address.

My bullshitometer is off the scales but you're welcome to correct that if you choose.

Hugs,

Freta