LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could My Girlfriend Be A Closet Ab?

I was thinking about where to post this (and, ultimately thinking about whether I should post it at all...:lol: ), but I just keep wondering and wondering (not to mention, even though my girlfriend knows about me and what I like, I still feel a little uncomfortable bringing this type of thing up with her)...:)

From the things I know about her, it makes me think she might be, as I said, a closet AB. :)

This is what made me think so:

- She uses baby talk a lot (saying "hewwo" instead of "hello" and when something's empty, she says, "ees empy" and, when she has to go to the bathroom, she says she has to "go potty" :)

- When her and I were grocery shopping, we passed the baby aisle and, out of nowhere, she said to me, "Baby food isn't that bad."

- She still likes a lot of TV shows and movies that she liked during her childhood (I'm actually guilty of this as well...hehe)

and...and this is the one that made me wonder...:) hehe

- The only cup or glass she'll drink anything out of is my Gatorade bottles...the ones with the screw-on tops...y'know...the green tops that look like nipples? hehe :)

Anyway, like I said, I wasn't sure exactly how to post this or even where to, but I was just curious on everyone's opinion. :)

Thanks! :D

I want to add that I'm not really looking for support on this, per se, because I accept her no matter what (as she does me); I just wanted to get another opinion on this. :D

(snip)

Thanks! :D

I want to add that I'm not really looking for support on this, per se, because I accept her no matter what (as she does me); I just wanted to get another opinion on this. :D

There's definitely something going on....the real question is if she is doing it for you or for herself, especially drinking only from Gatorade nipples. It's kind of a joke at work, but the rule for having a cup of water on the plant floor is that it must be covered...thus some of us have sippy cups.

You might want to take some of these things as suggestions -- baby talk back to her, find other drink bottles with nipples (a "sport" bottle of water, for example), buy a little sippy cup for her, walk down the baby aisle with her and buy something...

I wouldn't label her.

Don't say she might be an AB or a LG or anything like that. She probably isn't tuned to those deffinitions. If you end up referring her by deffinition, she may take offense or something without knowing the true aspect.

And i wouldn't directly confront her about any of this. She may take it the wrong way, and think "Oh, there's a fetish label for the way i behave... i need to stop acting like this and doing so and so".

Just a few pointers...

My opinion. She has the potential of being an AB or an LG if introduced to it properly like enfant has said, but currently she's probably messing around and doing some stuff she loves. She doesn't understand the deffinitions behind it.

-Sophie

• Like 1

I wouldn't label her.

Don't say she might be an AB or a LG or anything like that. She probably isn't tuned to those deffinitions. If you end up referring her by deffinition, she may take offense or something without knowing the true aspect.

And i wouldn't directly confront her about any of this. She may take it the wrong way, and think "Oh, there's a fetish label for the way i behave... i need to stop acting like this and doing so and so".

Trust me, Sophie...hehe I wasn't planning on telling her about any of this. :D Well, she knows about ABs and DLs because my best friend is an AB and he's talked about it openly with her and she has no problem with it. :)

But I was mainly just curious, based on her behavior, it just made me wonder and I wanted to get an opinion. hehe

Thanks for posting in my topic, I really appreciate it! :D

Trust me, Sophie...hehe I wasn't planning on telling her about any of this. :D Well, she knows about ABs and DLs because my best friend is an AB and he's talked about it openly with her and she has no problem with it. :)

But I was mainly just curious, based on her behavior, it just made me wonder and I wanted to get an opinion. hehe

Thanks for posting in my topic, I really appreciate it! :D

If she doesn't seem to have a problem with it then you should ask her if she would be interested in trying it out. Go for it!

• 2 months later...
Guest Sissy Haji

talk to your AB friend as well, maybe he can give you some tips.

have you thought shes acting like this to try and find out your reactions to it? I mean maybe shes trying to figure out if your into this kind of thing?

try and bring it up in a chat, She could just also be very playful, and enjoy the items etc you've spoken about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

wehat's wrong with saying "I have to go potty"? It's nicer than saying, be right back I gotta shit. Of course I am partially an ab so yeah I'm probably not the greatest example.B)

Joking aside, it sounds like she is pretty open to it and may be leaving a door open for you to introduce it to her. Take things slowly and don't let the jaded ones bring you down.

If I were you, I would buy this girl some footsy pajamas with a charector from her favorite show on it and a princess sippie cup in adult size for her oh and a doll of a charector of one of her favorite tv shows. You could give it to her on christmas.

There are a hundred justifiable reasons she would do the things you say, yet not be an ab/dl. I know plenty of people who'v tried baby food on a dare, just for fun, they have a younger sibbling so it was at hand, curious, etc. The sport bottle, it's a sport bottle, easy to open and close and no mess. Also cheap and disposable. My wife always has to have a straw, other friends always have to have a water bottle of some sort, some like the type you mention. Baby talk, it's a girl thing, they do this at times.

Thing is, if you're looking for signs, you'll find them. These to me don't just POP out like an pink elephant in the room. These are EXTREMELY suddle gestures if they are. Now, if she were using baby talk and said, "I want my ba ba" or said, "wanna try some baby food, I've tried it, not too bad" then that'd be a different story but these seems so random.

Could she be an ab/dl, sure, anythings possible but I'd feel it out more and maybe set up a situation where she could make a larger gesture like go through a pharmacy with her and walk down the incontinence aisle to go get something else in the store and see what she says or if she says anything. You could perform some suddle "tests" of your own but be prepared to be disappointed as it's the most likely outcome. Sorry to rain on your parade. Just no seeing it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I don't know if you've already solved this dilemna of your but a good way of starting out is maybe getting her some baby food and 'jokingly' feeding it to her. If she is interested in it enough maybe she will ask you to do it again, then maybe you can ease a little more into it. (Bottle/sippy cup, then stuffed animal, then maybe a paci if its still going good)