LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Daring

What is the most daring place that you have worn diapers, either under clothing or openly. For instance, at my current house, I have worn just diapers and a T-shirt on the back deck, as well as to the front of the house to get the mail and to take out the trash. At our previous house, I wore a diaper and t-shirt to work in the back yard and got locked out of the house..... but then, that's another story.

What's your story?

Not a very good story... but i'd probably say either when i wore one to the movies with suppositories... not by choice. Or going to a clothing store to browse for nightgowns and I leaked... *blush* Had to change in the bathroom...

-Sophie

i'm sure this isn't daring for most people, but for me its VERY daring!!! I wore a abri form x plus under a skirt, with tights, to the airport to pick up my daddy, and wet it while waiting for his luggage!!!! it was not noticable because the skirt fit very well over it, and the tights covered up the noise! but to me it was quite daring.

On Wednesday I felt naughty, so I went shopping with my Daddy and I put on quite a short summer dress with my nappy on underneath. It was really fun, because Daddy kept saying, 'you can see that if you look properly you know'. I was like, So? :P It was fun

I wear a diaper and 2 stuffers just about everday, I go to lunch at a local McD's everyday wearing the diaper either under my shorts, or nylon track pants.

And after that I usually go shopping at the grocery store, if I need to, or to the post office, or the bank.

Diapers have just become part of my daily clothing, I just diaper up everday before I leave, it's just part of my day.

Is going to Hooters dressed like a Baby daring enough for ya? I was very very noticeably diapered! And heres a picture of proof! :D

~Brian

Yeah, that's daring... I wish I had been with you since I live in San Diego, but I doubt that I would have been quite so daring... maybe if I was 100 miles away....... by the way, I love the short-alls.....

Yeah, that's daring... I wish I had been with you since I live in San Diego, but I doubt that I would have been quite so daring... maybe if I was 100 miles away....... by the way, I love the short-alls.....

Heehee, I have family and lots of friends in San Diego. I was a TAD bit nervous. But, whatcha gonna do ya know? Thanks for the Short-all complement. :)

~Brian

Its been a few years but heres a few of my more daring (& stupid) diaper events.

Stunt #1

I once wore a diaper under my shorts into a convience store, went into the restroom tossed the short into the trash and walked back out to my car in only my diaper and drove away.

Stunt #2

Purchased a set of those cheap hand cuffs, put on a Attends diaper, walked 1 mile away from home, tossed my clothes in the ditch, hand cuffed myself with my hands behind my back and walked back home along a busy county road.

Stunt #3

Went to a public beach wearing a Attends diaper under a pair of swimpants, came out of the water minus the swimpants.

Stunts #1,2,&3 where done back when I was 19 and bright as a burnt out light bulb.

I have worn mulit layers diapers under my sweat pants to the mall, with no part of the diaper showing, just the large buldge of the bulky diaper.

I have worn a dark colored diaper under thin white shorts out in public.

I have mowed my lawn wearing only a diaper and t-shirt useing a rideing mower.

I have done a lot of crazy stuff over the years, and the older I get the less inclined I am to do anything that will bring disgrase to me or my family, but back when I was young I did not much care.

I went to see my psychiatrist in an Abena X-Plus Small I had worn for 24 hours (and was obviously very wet, but not messy - for the record, I can make one last over 24 hours without leaking, provided I drink moderately). I sat there in front of her talking about stuff for one hour. Don't think she ever noticed.

I have been in public a lot in diapers. First couple of times I went out in just one diaper or two. But after that I started going out in like 6 or 7 diapers, I"m a big guy so I can get away with wearing a bunch of diapers and you wouldn't notice, but as soon as I took my pants down you could tell it was too much. I have been to grocery stores, movies, malls, in public with my friends. I've pretty much been everywhere

Years ago I was at a Mistresses house and she ordered me to take out her garbage during the daytime in just my diaper.

I always go on job interviews in a disposable diaper and plastic pants. I've gone to the dentist diapered, sometimes the mound in my crotch is hugh and I need to squash it down.

Phil

Well, a few years ago my Mom, Dad, Sister and I went on a trip through the Southern States on our way to Mississippi. My older sister's husband (brother-in-law) was stationed at the airforce base in Biloxy (spelling?). I made sure I packed enough diapers for the entire trip so my parents wouldn't have to stop so much. Anyway, I was wearing a diaper when we stopped in Texas at a reststop. My parents and sister went in the store so I quickly got into my suitcase and grabbed a diaper to change. I tried to hide the diaper in the big pockets of my shorts, but the top of the blue waistband was sticking out. I'm sure most of the people I passed by saw me but said nothing just gave me funny looks.

I wore one in Combat in Panama. Although we had the date to kick out Noriega, someone decided the target was ripe and moved it up. I was on a date with a local girl when they sent out the rally call. So I donned my Combat gear and out to the Jungle I went. Boy am I glad I didn't get into any major firefights on that one. I wore almost daily over there... was never outed or discovered. Many times my "girl" would say how's my little baby..but most people just shrugged it off as normal baby talk from a girl.

WOW, Repaid-- that's awesome! <salute> And thanks to you for your service...

(Ok, how do I follow THAT...?) I've worn diapers (under my clothes) just about everywhere-- to work, out running errands, just about every in-public setting in my everyday life. It's no big deal, nobody has every noticed.

Well... does Halloween count? Yeah I know it's kinda safe-- seems like just a costume to everybody, not a really risky personal outing... but still... Anyway, I've already got the story on my website, but here's the copy-n-paste:

My Favorite Halloween Ever

I've gone out public in diapers, once: The closet AD/DL's favorite holiday, Halloween. I was in a bar band with a bunch of friends, and we had a gig at a local pub that night. The lead singer went in drag; the drummer was a striped-outfit convict; the female singer was a 1920's flapper; unbeknownst to each other, the other guitarist and the bass player both showed up as Clint Eastwood's "Man With No Name" with the poncho and wide-brimmed hat.

Meanwhile, at home, I'd put on two Depends, pinned a cloth adult diaper over them, and pulled on my beloved VIP plastic pants. Then I grunted my jeans over the whole works, and threw a bib and an oversized binky into my gig bag. When I showed up at the pub, nobody had any idea what my costume was, until I'd finished setting up the PA and went to the men's room and stripped off my jeans.

Walking back out to the bar, I made quite the splash-- my friends were laughing in riotous amazement. It was great! I remember one big burly ole biker guy (it was that kind of a gig) at the bar laughing and yelling "Hell yeah! FUCK yeah!! You GO, brother, fuck em ALL!!" Meanwhile his girlfriend, dressed out quite nicely in a tight latex dominitrix outfit and utterly gorgeous, was clearly looking me over in cool, speculative appraisal. I saw her face and needed to get away from her, fast-- the biker guy would have grokked my vibe and killed me dead, and what a bummer that would have been.

Anyway, we played the gig-- it went fine, with a great Halloween crowd. I just remember drinking tons of beer, and finally letting go halfway through the second set. Nobody knew; my diaper held like the Hoover Dam. People were taking my picture, totally unaware that my diapers were soaked. (I've never seen any pics; don't really remember who was taking them. Heh.) By the time I got home, I was drenched.

What a night! It was a blast-- to be able to roam around in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt, in front of dozens of friends and complete strangers... that was priceless!!!

(Yes, triple exclaimation points. It really was that priceless.)

wv.

Nice Follow!!! Yeah I did the Halloween thing too.. I was the Drummer so I set behind my kit mostly. The bib kept flipping around during my solo.. was kinda funny. I was clenching a pacifier in my mouth out one side most of the night. Even had my drinks from a baby bottle. Wasn't mine...somebody in the audience went to their car and got it..asked the bartender what I was drinking...Bacardi and coke in a bottle..yeah those were some fun days!

Every year Mommy takes me for a baby vacation. She packs me and I don't know what is in the bag until we arrive at our destination. There are just a couple of rules. One is that I know she won't pack any adult clothes for me. That way there is never a discussion about having to wear baby clothes. Second our activities should be whatever we would normally do. In other words the itinerary won't change to spare me the embarrassment of being a baby. Third I am in double cloth night weight diapers 24/7. Fourth all of my clothes must be instantly recognized as baby clothes. In other words a baby print dhirt probably wouldn't be enough. It would need shoulder snaps.

The airport now provides it's own challenges. But that's another story. We've been to Hawaii a bunch. Disneyland, Disneyworld, Carabean, Cruise ship, wow, lots of places. Perhaps the most interesting was Mexico where upon request after being told that I wet the bed, they provided the biggest baby crib I have ever seen. I could almost fit in it straight but it worked well sleeping diagonal. They also provided a babysitter who played games with me and changed my diaper.

Baby

I have worn my diapers to the dentist more than once, not sure why the dentist thought- maybe because i already dont like going there and it makes me happier. Also the laundry mat a bunch of times, and the grocery store(zerhs)...

Every year Mommy takes me for a baby vacation.

Baby

Heads up dude, ya need to change your real age to your correct age in your profile, at least till you get Verified over 18. There's a place in the profile for age you act, of course we know your not 2, but still looks funny to the board. If DD catches it he may suspend your account.

The most daring place I worn was when I'd take my dog out in the morning and to my local grocery store. I live in a townhome and on some mornings when I'd worn a diaper overnight I would just drag on a pair of jeans and go out with the woofer so he could take care of business. We'd go to a common area that was often visited by other dog owners. I did kinda like the swelling polymer in the diaper because it accentuated my "package". In the winter I go to my local grocery store with said overnight diaper on. I have a pair of jeans that I bought slightly large to accomidate my diaper. It works well with suspenders (I don't like having a belt around my waist and over my diaper tapes). With a shirt or jacket no one can tell. Now if my neighbor to the north would ever get a job I'd like to do the diaper on the deck thing :lol: .

Anondl

are you serious? a hotel in mexico provided a large crib and a babysitter that changed you? and they knew how old you are before you got there?

Serious! When we checked in I had a pacifier and mommy did all the talking. She told them I wet the bed and we needed a water proof sheet on the bed. They suggested the crib. It was like an old style, well used. It was bigger than I've ever seen. If I layed down straight in it I hit my head but if I was at a slight angle it was ok. I'm not sure how the sitter came about. Mommy wanted to go to the salon for like half a day and I was having a fit asking her what I was going to do. The next thing I know there is a sitter at the door. Mommy just sort of ignores me and talks to the sitter. It's all in spanish anyway so I don't know what she is saying. Then she kisses me and says mommy has to go to the salon and I need to be good for my sitter. If I act out, she will spank me when she gets back. And she was gone all day. My sitter didn't speak any english but she would just take me by the hand and lead me around. I got diaper changes every 2 hours. I had 2 naps, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I had lots of bottles. She played with me a little. Took me to the pool. Quite a day.