LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nyc Ab/dl Therapy Group With Infantile Sexuality Expert

**Announcement**

I am currently forming an AB/DL therapy/support group to be supervised by a very sensitive PhD Psychologist/Psychoanalyst with an expertise in infantile sexual issues and fetishes. I was a participant in a different group with this particular psychologist and found the experience very enlightening and emotionally fulfilling.

This group would focus on the intellectual and emotional world of infantile sexuality and AB/DL life.

The fee depends on the number of participants, but is usually about $20 per session. Sessions meet once every other week. A group of about 5 people would be ideal for this setting.

The group would meet in her office near Columbus Circle.

Please e-mail me back if you think you might be interested.

im3@inbox.com

or post here

:mellow:

Where exactly is this? I'm living in the Indy area now, but could be moving at any time (I get around a lot). I do see a therapist, but as you can imagine he's not really familiar with AB/DL, as so few of them are.

Fill me in on the details and I may be able to join in, or not, as I've said I'm in the Indy area for now.

Peace,

Vic :P

I dont understand why being an ab/dl warrants therapy?

Perhaps the underlying issues that a person has that causes them to feel the need to be an ab/dl might motivate SOME people to seek counseling, if only to better understand themselves, but this post seems to imply there is something implicitly wrong with engaging in ab/dl play. WHICH THERE ISN"T!!!

i too am wary of someone making a post inviting everyone to a "therapy session" for only 20$, yet the name address, phone number of the therapist was not given.

and how does one become an expert in infantile and fetish issues, unless they've fully experienced it all? until then its all heresay

These guys are really sensitive about this. I made a funny about this and got flamed big time.

Maybe they DO need therapy. :)

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Honestly, i wanna see a therapist. There's the whole money factor though, which i have little of... and if i let my parents pay for it (since they think i need it as well... not for the baby stuff though, they dont know) i'm afraid my parents will hear what i tell the therapist. I am not a believer in doctor patient confidentiality. I'm really not.

Anyway, even though i would like to discuss with a professional what all my baby desires and all mean psychologically, most of the reasons for me wanting to see a therapist are not baby related at all.

I'd like to know why, whenever i lay down, i consider every possible act of dispair in the entire world. Why I care to worry THAT much.

I'd like to know why I feel a necessity to create small stories in my everyday life so it's more interesting psychologically. Why I need excitement.

I'd like to know alot of things relative to my personal life. The way i think. The way i behave. And of course i'd like to know why i enjoy sitting in a wet diaper, or why i would rather be on my hands and knees than on my feet, or why i toss in my sleep without my pacifier, or anything babyish at all, but it's only about 20 percent of the things i'd talk about.

I rambled.

My point- I do want to see a therapist, but it's not strictly based on my AB life. Honestly, i dont see a reason to see a therapist if that's your only "problem".

This is probably the most i've talked about my personality on this site, so if anyone has any comments or something, feel free to PM.

-Sophie

If there were such a group in my area, I would go. What better way to meet like minded people... and I don't see any reason not to explore the reasons for our fetishes, so long as the overall theme is acceptance and not a cure :)

I ramble for a whole paragraph and DailyDi says it perfectly in one line...

"...and I don't see any reason not to explore the reasons for our fetishes, so long as the overall theme is acceptance and not a cure "

-Sophie

I spent most of my teenage years psychoanalysing why I like this, now I just enjoy it. Let's face it, is it really important why we do this?

The truth is that if I didn't like this I would probably do something else that Mr and Mrs average find unsavoury. It's also a lot safer that being hooked on weed or booze!

If you guys feel the need to sit around talking to a shrink, go for it. I would rather spend the $20 on a movie.

Good luck

Beth

Self acceptance is really the key along with a good sense of humor and I think Baby Beth has the right perspective.

What helped me a lot was having monthly brunches with other diaper wearers in my area and I realized although there are some similarities that no two cases are the same in terms of expectations and fantasy scenarios.

Save the shrink money on some good food and go have a picnic with ABDLs in your area or better yet take a group camping.

A group of us LAby's have camped at Crystal Lake, Mt. Pinos, Calico Ghost Town and Joshua Tree and it was a lot of fun and informative.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

I spent most of my teenage years psychoanalysing why I like this, now I just enjoy it. Let's face it, is it really important why we do this?

The truth is that if I didn't like this I would probably do something else that Mr and Mrs average find unsavoury. It's also a lot safer that being hooked on weed or booze!

If you guys feel the need to sit around talking to a shrink, go for it. I would rather spend the $20 on a movie.

Good luck

Beth

MY GOSH! I was so surprised to see this post. I wrote the book Bikini Twist on that very subject: what would happen if you offered group therapy to people who practice infantilism. I took the lives of five people and outlined that aspect in the book. Talk about a dream becoming a reality.

I think the concept is wonderful as long as it is used productively and is not used to eliminate infantilism. People need to learn how to incorporate it into their lives so it doesn't do any damage. (A time and a place for everything, as my father always said).

So after reading these posts, I guess Bikini Twist is more true-to-life than I ever imagined.

Baby June 6-14-2008