LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don't Actually Wear Diapers Or Baby Stuff!

I thought that topic would get your attention, nothing like a great headline! But don't worry, you've not entered the Twilight Zone, and I have, of course, worn diapers for years. However, this heading relates to the topic of the post.

Now, I'm sure we have all seen that film called It's a wonderful life, you know, where the guys wishes he was never born......and then he sees the world as it would have been without him. I'm not going to ask you that, but the question is:

If you could wake up tomorrow, to find that you had never had a liking for diapers or any baby related stuff, that you had never worn a diaper since you were potty trained.......would you?

I know some people have asked whether you would give up diapers, but this is a different thing. Because you see, this would totally have changed your life. It wouldn't just be affecting your future, but your past too. There could have been lots of positives, more money for one! But there would also be negatives. For instance, if I never liked diapers my ex wouldn't have dumped me, but then I wouldn't have met my wife.

So how would you chose to wake up tomorrow, diapered or un-diapered?

Beth

I have thought about this question many times and at one point I would gladly have given this up to become "normal". Since then I have become comfortable within my own skin, this diaper business and all. I would give this up I would be missing out on a great deal of pleasure that I derive from wearing and playing in diapers. I often feel a little bad for my wife because while she plays with me she cannot truly feel how wonderful this all makes me feel.

The idea of losing (or in this case, never having) love for diapers is like losing/never having love for sex or for days off of work. That is the most equivalent pairing that I can think of. But yea, saving money would be one thing as mentioned. Not having to go through that whole 'bedwetting' fiasco with my parents when I really didn't wet the bed, it was just a coverup for why I had diapers in my room.

I really don't see any way at all how my love for diapers has degraded my life in even the littlest way. It has enhanced it so much and made my life so much richer. I would never give it up and would never wish for anything different.

The worst part of life and being human is that until you reach the end, you'll never really know the difference.

I am certain, to a fair degree, that my life would be significantly different from what I know today, if I did not feel the way I do. I might be in richer, poorer, or even in my first couple years of law school. I also might be dead, in prison, or on Death Row. Who knows? Maybe I'd have gone to Spy School and would be on my way to an interesting and elite international career.

But I do know this: I am here today as a result of the choices I've made, and like the rest of you, I must live with them, everyday. All anyone can do is try to keep a positive outlook and hope that one day all the things they wished for will come to fruition.

It always interests me how people talk about 'giving up' diapers, as if its an addiction, something that ruins your life.

For me, its an occasional pasttime i enjoy with my boyfriend. Its a sexual fetish we enjoy engaging in a few times a month. So theres nothing to 'give' up persay, as i dont ever need them in the first place.

But would i go back and fix the past so i never found the ab/dl website i did? Not a chance in hell. Exploring my diaper fetish has been loads of fun, and without having found out about ab/dl i never would have found my boyfriend/daddy... and we will be celebrating two years together at the end of june!!!

im with dailydi. there are alot of things i wouldhave done different in my life but this part of my life is still a huge part of what makes me the person i am it kinda helps ward off being an old bastard at 24 lol. i dont know what kind of person id be if i were to wake up tomarrow and this part of my life was gone and had never happened. and honestly, i dont want to know eitherl the only downside i have had with this lifestyle is well i nevr meet anyone else that is into it in real life, and those extreme few that i have were only interested in uhmmm yeah well that and i lost one gf because of it. yeah big loss....okay not really. im good on keeping this a part of my life.

If you restarted life without an interest in diapers then you would not have the urge to wear them,therfore you would not have the need or be able to derive pleasure from wearing them.The key part of this question that people miss is that they think in the mindset that they are in now not the one they could have been in.

Nope. I wouldn't change anything about my past, good or bad, diapers and AB included. Because if I had, I wouldn't be ME. I'd be someone else entirely.

"If you're not who you are, then, who are you?"

~ Moogle

I agree with DailyDi. There are decisions that I wish I could revisit alot more than my decision to wear diapers, or even the fact that I desire to wear diapers. Overall, this is something that is relatively harmless to my life, and is a part of me that I've finally become comfortable with. If you had asked me this question when I was still in college or even a few years ago, the answer might have been different, but I've come to grips with it on my own. At this point, all I think I would change would be maybe wearing more often than I do now. I definitely wouldn't want to be rid of this desire.....its a part of me now.

As far as desires go, we've talked about this before, but there's infinitely more dangerous/ addictive things that one can do to relax out there.

No, I like my diapers - I can think of a number of occasions such as anxiety feelings or illness where not wearing a nappy would take something away from/worsen a situation rather than improve it. Nappies are here to stay for me! I agree with Mooglelove where without nappies, I wouldn't be me.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to feel guilt about wearing diapers and baby stuff, thinking it was so weird. Bottom line, most of the time i dont feel that way anymore. Mainly becaue of my mommy. I dont think i'd change if given the chance. I dont exactly 'like' who i am, but i know mommy does. I would never risk altering the relationship i have with her. Never.

Also, i believe it's my childish, girly personality that makes me who i am... and even if i did choose to change my diaper loving, i'd never wanna change my personality. I like being childish and girly, and it makes me who i am. The dresses and diapers only add to my happiness now.

I would wake up diapered, Beth.

-Sophie

If being without something causes you significant distress, it's a habit. I realize this isn't like a chemical addiction where the substance itself is slowly killing you. But if it's a financial drain, or if you seriously can't rest or feel like a whole person until you get your hands on a diaper, if diapers are MANDATORY, that's not good. What would you do if you suddenly went bankrupt and couldn't afford diapers? The correct answer is NOT, "sell all my possessions, forgo food, and screw my family over so I can have the diapers."

Unless you're incontinent, the "need" for diapers is something you created. By supporting your addiction, you're not growing past the experience that caused you to be fixated on diapers. You're just sustaining the impact of that experience.

But if there's no "need," if you're in control and not messing up your life, health and relationships, I don't see what's so bad.