LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Your Parents Know?

Kiani

Do they? how did they find out? are they ok with it? have they changed you? have you changed your diaper in there house?

I changed myself and wore baby stuff for about the last 11 years that I lived with my parents. they never found out because I kept it a secret, and I would never have told them, because they wouldn't have understood.

They never caught me in baby stuff, the closest I came to being caught was my brother finding a pacifier in my room and on one occasion my dad came home and found a girl putting make up on me. I was about 14, and she did it for a laugh. Didn't stop my dad hitting the roof and asking if I'm gay though, lol

Beth

Do they? how did they find out? are they ok with it? have they changed you? have you changed your diaper in there house?

Yes my parents know. My mom found my diapers in my closet when she went to look for empty hangers. Yes they are ok. They said it was my life and my decision. My mom changes me sometimes. Yes I've changed that their house.

My bio dad, yes, he knows. I doubt he remembers me telling him now, though. No, he wasn't ok with me telling him who i am, and he called me a "f***ing pervert". After he saw "King Baby" and the episode about the raccoon furry, he said "all those people should be shot" when he didn't even know the facts. I wore diapers for my incontinence even when living with him but he hated it, most of my family hates/dislikes me wearing diapers. They say "If you'd just go to the toilet often enough...", which I tried - doesn't work...Been incon all my life, and it can't change for me. I've changed my diapers in his house, yes. I've also had my age appropriate stuff (bottles, binkies, baby toys, etc) in his house, which he had my stepmother search my room 3 times and throw everything babyish away. After my stepmother did it the third time, I asked her why she kept throwing it away and she replied, "You're not a baby, that's why." <_<

But now, I'm out of there, and living my life the way I wanna so pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft to them! :P

~ Moogle

Yes My Mother Knows, My Father Does Not. And While My Mother Didn't Freak Out or Anything When I Told Her. I think She Wishes that I Didn't, But She's Still ok with Cause She Knows its my Life. Plus My Mother's Always tried Her Best to be Supportive of Me

Rockies Fan

Yeah I'm pretty certain my mum knows but not sure about my dad, I think my sister knows too. I've never told them but both my sister and my mum have come into my room when I've been asleep in my nappies. Also there was one time when I tried sneaking past my mum with a pack of babies nappies under my jumper but she saw me, all she said to me as I was walking into my room was....

" You're not supposed to wear those "

but not in an angry way, my mums not really the type of person to get hyped up about these types of things.

Come to think of it theres prolly been quite a few times when it's been obvious what I've been up to but then again I've never really tried to hide it that much. I guess the very first time my mum caught me was when I was about 7, I used to put my younger sisters nappies on when no one was around, by the time my mum found out my sister no longer needed nappies so she just chucked the nappies away. She never said anything to me about it but I know for sure she knew I was secretly wearing them.

Yes, they know, they saw it digging around in my room. But, they did the best thing they could have... act like they didn't see it. There was a long pause, awkward silence, and that was it.

There are far, far worse things a kid could be doing than wear diapers... and my parents thankfully respected that knowledge.

My mom knows. When I was living there, I got tired of hiding it.

She HATES my stuffed wolf (like she has some stuffed animal phobia). Everything else, she's pretty much gotten over.

I was SHOCKED when she spoke to me on the phone last night. I'm on anti-biotics, and she actually told me to use diaper rash cream BEFORE the rash to attempt to prevent the yeast rash I got last time. I was sitting there thinking "Wow, did my mom, who used to yell at me about my diapers, just discus preventing diaper rash?!"

She's also made other harmless comments, such as discussing a medication I am supposed to be on that will cause me to pee like crazy, she had said "You're going to be soaked!".

Definitely a FAR cry from when she used to insist it was disgusting. In case anybody is wondering, she knows there is nothing medically wrong requiring diapers. (I got plenty of other medical issues though)

This kinda proves my point about being open in public. People tend not to be afraid of what they've gotten used to.

Anybody living at home...

My method was... I told my mom point blank. Then, I over did the baby stuff, like they had to look at it all the time.

This, of course, angered them. Once they were furious about it, I toned it back down to my "normal" level. In comparison, my "normal level" was far better than the over kill, and thus my mom and sis stopped bitching about it.

Yes, I had thought that all out at the time. Use my method if you wish, but at your own risk.

If you're moving out soon, don't bother.

Oh, the Qs...

Yes, I've changed in my mom's house. If I hadn't, I'd have had a horrible horrible diaper rash considering I lived there for years.

No, my mom hasn't changed me. She's not comfortable with that idea, and neither am I. I'm sure she'd do it if I was incapable, but I pray I'm never incapable.

She's also made other harmless comments, such as discussing a medication I am supposed to be on that will cause me to pee like crazy, she had said "You're going to be soaked!".

Hi,

You should post this side effect of spironolcatone in the sissy section of the forum :D:D . There are alternatives like cyproteroneacetate (Germany,Canada or Mexico) or progesterone available. I therefore declined my father

Hi,

You should post this side effect of spironolcatone in the sissy section of the forum :D:D . There are alternatives like cyproteroneacetate (Germany,Canada or Mexico) or progesterone available. I therefore declined my father �s offer to use some of his spironolactone as he knows I am a bedwetter.

Babygirl Kvetinka

PS: Don�t need that medication anymore.

Please don't imply that I'm a "sissy", thanks. I have no problem with them, but I am not one of them.

Please don't imply that I'm a "sissy", thanks. I have no problem with them, but I am not one of them.

I just intended that it might be of interest for sissies, who might develop further. I am not going to debate when a sissy becames a lolita girl. Someone might start as a sissy and then progresses further.

Actually, I don ´t kwow where to write about my little girl stuff as I am not a sissy, either, as women cannot be a sissy by definition.

Babygirl Kvetinka

Neither my parents nor Paddi's mother know about our ab lifestyle, The trouble we have is our children our son of 21 lives and works away from home so thats not so bad, but our 19 year old daughter although away at college comes home during the holidays. I've often thought I wonder if our kids are into this stuff as well, if they were I guess we would'nt have to be so secretive with it.

But there again we probably would as they would be wanting to borrow it :roflmao:

My mom doesn't know! I live with just her, save for the times my grandmother stays with us, which isn't too much since she's always going down south for months. My mother and I are pretty close and I do often act childish towards her, but I havent had the guts nor felt an uber need to really tell her. Though it may make wearing diapers more enjoyable if I didn't have to only wear when she was at work.

She's seen me sleeping with a pacifier, and knows I have a nuk 5 (which she thought was for practice for BJs..ehh) and upon discovering my plastic pants, insisted on knowing how to use and they did for sex. I was too embarrassed to tell her what they were really for.

Now she knows I have a bottle, which I thought she had already seen by now since I left it on the table for a few days. But, no, she didn't until she came in to talk to me, and paused mid-sentence to question me about it. Again, I didn't take this as a chance to admit I'm curious about ABDL, and again was just embarrassed. She might ask me about it again until she gives up... I dunno what I'll do. I should probably just come out and say it, but I feel too shy.

Not to sure if my mum knows or not.

She found all my plastic pants once and she has seen a baby outfit but told her they where for a stag do I was going on.

Think she has seen some of my nappies in the bin when she had thrown something away that she needed and went looking in the bin.

she has come in to my bedroom while I have been fully baby clothed but was in bed asleep with cover over me so not sure if anything was visable but did have on a big pair of padded rompers that made you walk like a baby so that must have shown through covers.

There has been other stuff to but nothing has ever been said. Got my own place now.

Thinking about it now as I type this she must know. mmmmmmm. lol

Yes my parents know. My mom found my diapers in my closet when she went to look for empty hangers. Yes they are ok. They said it was my life and my decision. My mom changes me sometimes. Yes I've changed that their house.

Your mom changes you? Is she into wearing diapers as well?

• 2 weeks later...

They dont know... well at least i'm nearly sure they dont... they probably have suspisions and all, but it's never been officially confirmed by me. It's just, i slip up alot... leaving wet clothes and sheets in the washing machine... forgetting to do this and that... not hiding things as well as i should... anyway, even if they do know, i hope they never tell me they know. I'm so thankful they've kept quiet.

I have changed in both of their houses (divorced), both by myself and with my mommy... but i am very discrete; thank you whoever invented locks.

-Sophie

My mother found my stash (I was down to my last one, too. I could have changed myself earlier and avoided this) and the conversation went like this:

"Have you been having accidents?"

"No."

"...Then I don't want to know."

Probably about as good as it gets. So she knows, but I don't know if she's told anyone else, so I've abstained from buying them since, and I'm waiting until I move out to start again.

• 1 month later...

SOOOO my boyfriend and i live with his parents. His father has come into our room before where pacifiers, bottles, stuffed animals, blankets, and wipes are visible around the floor, and the diapers are in the closet, where he has gone before to get something. So yeah he knows we have the stuff, but why would he bring it up and for that matter why would we?

As for have they changed me. All i can say is EW.

My real mother knows. She really doesn't care, but is obvious to it. She made fun of me when she found out, but then forgot. My granddad thought it was weird, he thought I had some medical problem because I used so many. but I never told him, my grandma thought the same way.

Mostly my friends know, so abuse it, others don't care. My girlfriends knows