LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Front Page - Comments?

Decided to clean-up the front page a little bit. I like the new design, what do you think?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

I added quick links to MegaPics, the forums, diapermates and our link directory; and removed a lot of the clutter. May serve as a template for a new inside design if folks like it.

Guest DiaperedLife

Very nice. Looks more professional. I love the cartoon figures below. Where did you find those or did you do them. Id be interested in having some like those one my header also.

Blue is a lovely colour, Cannot go far wrong with that. The quick links is also a good idea.

Well done.

Very nice. Looks more professional. I love the cartoon figures below. Where did you find those or did you do them. Id be interested in having some like those one my header also.

Blue is a lovely colour, Cannot go far wrong with that. The quick links is also a good idea.

Well done.

Those cartoons were done for me by a professional artist... I lack such talents -_-

i like it. very nice looks better then the last one. ps off topic but just wanted to tell you thanks for the incontinent desires forum that was very cool of you to put that in

No problem, was a good idea.

I think it has good potential.

I do agree the old greeting page was somewhat on the end of the spectrum toward not pretty.

I say it has potential because I like the greeting page, but the biggest problem is that the whole site doesnt flow well. The forums, the gallery, the content index, none of them have a common layout and color scheme. Get all the pages looking like they belong together and the site will look really awesome.

Just constructive criticism, I still like the site, just think it could be improved.

:-)

I agree it looks better. Ever thought of removing the frameset on the main content page?

Yes, am working on a dynamic menu that can be easily changed site-wide... then I can do away with the frames.

Top section is nice, but under the copyright - the About section looks as though its just been cut and paste onto a bare page - it needs to be within the same confined width of the main content, to keep the look consistent.

I'd recommend keeping all text on a white background for easier viewing for those with poor eyesight! (me)

The main table is 1000pix - slightly too wide for 1024 res screens, the standard for sites ATM - so I'd suggest reducing the width to say 970pix - simple rescale on the logo image to suit.

Place the About within the main table in a section on its own with the same white background, so it stands as separate box, but keeps the page's style.

You can create nice looking section using CSS, and its much easier if you save your styles into a style sheet - and simply link it to the page - and every other page, for a nice uniformed look.

You can then easily create nice header / footers that use the same style and look from one style sheet.

Sorry if that's a tad long winded, I love the DD site, and hope these tips help.

DP

Decided to clean-up the front page a little bit. I like the new design, what do you think?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

I added quick links to MegaPics, the forums, diapermates and our link directory; and removed a lot of the clutter. May serve as a template for a new inside design if folks like it.

I love the artistry :-) It's beautiful! Nicely done. Only criticism is: The black text on the dark background is hard to read.

--Lex