LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Bed!

Hey i'm I the only person who can't sleep with diapers on? I never was a bedwetter (most of my bed wettings was just curiosity and just wetting for the sake of wetting) and without being incontient, I never been had to wear diapers past the age of need. With this being the case, even when I found what I call wetting tapes, I was a little afraid because I never wanted to have the permentant effects of the tapes to still be their (wetting your self in class when your diaper less, dare I say more). So I'm wondering if there any good and non-permentant solution in being able to sleep and wet my bed (well diaper, cause bed is too messy)?

I couldn't. I haven't slept without one for over 30 years

Hey i'm I the only person who can't sleep with diapers on? I never was a bedwetter (most of my bed wettings was just curiosity and just wetting for the sake of wetting) and without being incontient, I never been had to wear diapers past the age of need. With this being the case, even when I found what I call wetting tapes, I was a little afraid because I never wanted to have the permentant effects of the tapes to still be their (wetting your self in class when your diaper less, dare I say more). So I'm wondering if there any good and non-permentant solution in being able to sleep and wet my bed (well diaper, cause bed is too messy)?

Well, I can definitely understand where you're coming from as far as not being able to sleep when wearing diapers. For the longest time, I couldnt wear diapers to bed and sleep....it just took wearing them to bed on a regular basis to get to the point where I can sleep while wearing them. Just keep wearing them on a regular basis to bed, and eventually you will be able to sleep with them on. The first time that you do it, you will be able to in the future.

As far as the second part goes, I dont think you can really expect to wet in the bed regularly especially in your sleep in the near future. That is something that takes a LOT of time to retrain your body to do. This is especially true if you arn't going to use aids like hypnosis or whatever. Just keep trying and in the meantime, if you have to wet at night, just dont do anything. Use your diapers in whatever position you are already in. Thats the best advice I can give you. Others here might be able to give you more, but I can only give you what I know. I have never yet been able to wet in my sleep without waking up. Whenever I wet at night, its always been a conscious choice. That said, if you are concerned about nightime bedwetting hypnosis tapes affecting your daytime control, be aware that even if you self-train yourself to bedwet, there is probably a fair growth to your chances of having a daytime accident (given how much effect your subconscious has on bladder control). Not going to discourage you, but just make sure that its something that you want.

It took me years and years to finally be able to fall asleep in a diaper. I don't wear every night, maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks to bed now days. I guess it was always knowing I was wearing a diaper or the excitement I had when being in a diaper at night, but usually after 2 or 3 hours of not being able to fall asleep, I'd take off my diaper and then go back to bed. I always fell asleep in a few minutes after taking my diaper off. It never mattered how tired I was, I just could not sleep in a diaper. Finally one night I did end up falling alseep in a diaper! After that first time, it became easier to fall asleep in a diaper. I always wake up when I need to pee (several times a night) but will just pee in my diaper. I've found out that the more often I wear a diaper to bed the easier it will be for mr to fall asleep in them. When I go a couple weeks or more without wearing a diaper to bed I tend not to fall asleep very easily, if at all. Even when I do fall asleep I often don't sleep well, sometimes being so restless I might just get a couple hours of sleep only. I do find that taking a couple bufferin before bed helps me sleep. Don't over do aspirin but it can actually be a good thing to take a couple aspirin every day.

I've never had a problem sleeping in a diaper. I was never forced to wear when I was younger and wet the bed. I only started wearing when I was 18 and in college. I actually prefer to sleep in a diaper compared to any other way. I find that it helps me relieve stress and get a better nights sleep. It also doesn't matter if I have it under shorts or if I'm sleeping in nothing but a diaper.

I've only recently been able to sleep all night in a diaper. I typically wake up three times per night having to pee, but when I'm diapered, I can sleep straight through the entire night without even wetting the diaper. I have trouble sleeping in a wet diaper, though.

Sorry, I've never had a problem sleeping in a diaper, and have been wearing them at night for months, as part of night-untraining. I do have the problem of waking in the middle of the night with a bursting bladder and an erection, but I'm slowly working on that, too.

I've always found it easier to fall asleep in a diaper

it's not like I usually wake up to pee or anything, just something about having them on helps me relax even if I don't use them for their purpose

I TOTALLY agree! This is my main excuse to wanting to wear them to bed in the first place! My GF doesn't understand, but I get a better nights sleep regardless of the boner I usually have. (which can be made to go away ;))

I much much prefer sleeping diapered. I think it feels great to fall asleep all diapered up with a pair of plastic pants over them. It is just too weird not to have one on. And, the fact I don't have to get up in the middle of the night for the inevitable late night piss.

you know the first time i tried to sleep with a diaper on, it took me a long time for me to be able to sleep. but now its no different for me to sleep in boxers or diapers, just keep trying, i bet it will become easier.

same here, with or without I sleep just the same - not always been like that though, it took a few months to get used to one nappy and then i just built up the bulk over time.

any one ever notice that when you sleep in a diaper the wetness indicator changes even though you didn't use the diaper in the bed or what ever i noticed mine was a little wet but that was sweat or what ever ..................................

yeh that got me once.. thought i'd filled my nappy while asleep but soon realised it wasn't any thicker! :huh: doh

Sometimes, it's hard to fall asleep without a diaper. Usually, it's hot enough to get sweaty between my thighs making it difficult to turn in the bed. I have to reach down to grab my you know what and manually move it to a more comfortable position. With a cloth diaper on, it adds the bulk to separate my thighs and absorb the sweat making for a very comfortable night.

Agreed on the cloth. I got my first cloth diaper, and it totally changes diapers in bed for me.

Sweat accumulates on my back side in a disposable when in bed, making things really uncomfortable. A cloth diaper takes care of that.

I'm also finding that a Bambino on the outside makes for a great substitute for plastic pants, which I'm not a fan of.

Sometimes, it's hard to fall asleep without a diaper. Usually, it's hot enough to get sweaty between my thighs making it difficult to turn in the bed. I have to reach down to grab my you know what and manually move it to a more comfortable position. With a cloth diaper on, it adds the bulk to separate my thighs and absorb the sweat making for a very comfortable night.

ohh man, you're missing the boat. You need PUL outer cover.

Get yourself a Snap-ez for life diaper. Wear like a disposable, but they're 100% reusable. It's got a built in waterproof (soft) outer cover, and microfleece inside, plus the back is open, so you can stuff in hemp inserts 1, 2, 10! to make it as thick and absorbent as you need/want!

I've never had trouble falling asleep in a diaper. If anything it makes it that much easier to go to sleep because it relaxes me so much. There is nothing quite like the feeling of wearing

nothing but a big thick, squishy diaper to bed, snuggled under the sheets. :D