LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Girl On Tyra Banks Show On Thursday!

Judicious use of "print screen" button on that very brief trailer, still, sharon, thanks for posting :)

post-6320-1210201804_thumb.jpg

post-6320-1210201831_thumb.jpg

post-6320-1210201862_thumb.jpg

"do you ever get diaper rash?" woohoot, joke joke

Looks a bit sensationalist/Jerry Spinger-ist.. i'd never seen the show and now i understand what dd was talking about on another post.

Still, agreed, the videograb would be nice. ??? anybody

post-6320-1210201804_thumb.jpg

post-6320-1210201831_thumb.jpg

post-6320-1210201862_thumb.jpg

And it's on youtube, just posted a few hours ago.

is the link to the video post (assuming it works, I've never posted a link to youtube before). Anyway, if it doesn't work, do a search on youtube.

is the link to the video post (assuming it works, I've never posted a link to youtube before). Anyway, if it doesn't work, do a search on youtube.

That was actually a pretty good segment. Compared to Springer and everything. She actually tried to understand. Good job. I can see that most people were a little shocked and Tyra asked about wetting and messing and wanted to get too detailed, but I liked the fact that she only wets. Most people assume we all poo too and that isn't true.

SDB

I thought the segment was well done in regards to the AB segment. Rachel, the diaper girl in the segment, seemed well adjusted and did not make a spectacle of herself. My hat is off to her for putting a good face on the whole diaper wearing community.

Some of the other segments seemed like they were "on the circuit" and just making the talk show rounds. Rachel came off as much more real and less sensationalizing.

My one and only question from the whole show: Why didn't anyone ask her if she was wearing a diaper then?

Two thumbs up to Rachel!

Tyra seems so close minded

I really didn't like how the audience members just frowned upon it like it was disgusting. There are way nastier things to do during sex

I thought the segment was well done in regards to the AB segment. Rachel, the diaper girl in the segment, seemed well adjusted and did not make a spectacle of herself. My hat is off to her for putting a good face on the whole diaper wearing community.

Some of the other segments seemed like they were "on the circuit" and just making the talk show rounds. Rachel came off as much more real and less sensationalizing.

My one and only question from the whole show: Why didn't anyone ask her if she was wearing a diaper then?

Two thumbs up to Rachel!

Yes brave girl! she gave back everything Tyra could dish out, and the boyfriend and psych too. I too wondered why they didn't ask her then and there, but anyway well done Rachel, you advanced our cause a few steps more.

Here's a better link. Same segment. Better sound and video.

This video is about different fetishes. I apologize. I was creating the link while it playing.

Thank you for the work in making the You Tube. It was an interesting watch, and I didn't have to watch a whole Tyra Banks show.

Someone said that Tyra Banks was as deep as a puddle in one of the comments from You Tube. I think that is giving her WAY too much credit, maybe a rain drop.

Hi guys, it's me, Rachel. I didn't realize exactly how widespread my talk show segment had gotten. First time coming out about my diapers in public... i guess i did alright. I was terrified, but i did it because i was afraid the wrong person would get the segment and make a mockery of us all. The only thing I have to say is WOW. Thanks so much for the support and appreciation. Yes, Tyra really is more shallow than a puddle in person, an audience member did ask me if i was wearing a diaper, and no, i was not. lol. Lots of things got cut from the show in the final editing. I actually have not seen the whole taping in it's entirety yet. (broken TiVo) . BTW, to those of you who have never seen Times Square at night, you just have to! It's amazing what they cram in there. Going up for the Tyra show was the first time i've ever been to New York. It's huge (and scary). If anybody has questions, feel free to contact me. I might not answer right away, because of the volume of messages i'm getting on other boards, but i'll get to it eventually i swear! lol.

It was really neat (and probably appreciated) to see someone calm taking on all the questions and really putting another face out there to normalize something that really isn't that "bad" ... break those awful stereotypes.

And at the end of the day, it's about personal satisfaction, and it sounds like you're well off Rachel.

Great job!

Let's here it for Rachel! A reasonable human being, not being made a spectacle of on National TV by the Springer contingent!

Thank you, young lady, for your bravery!

Hi guys, it's me, Rachel. I didn't realize exactly how widespread my talk show segment had gotten. First time coming out about my diapers in public... i guess i did alright. I was terrified, but i did it because i was afraid the wrong person would get the segment and make a mockery of us all. The only thing I have to say is WOW. Thanks so much for the support and appreciation. Yes, Tyra really is more shallow than a puddle in person, an audience member did ask me if i was wearing a diaper, and no, i was not. lol. Lots of things got cut from the show in the final editing. I actually have not seen the whole taping in it's entirety yet. (broken TiVo) . BTW, to those of you who have never seen Times Square at night, you just have to! It's amazing what they cram in there. Going up for the Tyra show was the first time i've ever been to New York. It's huge (and scary). If anybody has questions, feel free to contact me. I might not answer right away, because of the volume of messages i'm getting on other boards, but i'll get to it eventually i swear! lol.

Wow! we are honoured indeed! So nice to have the opportunity to thank you in person!

if you ever did get around to getting the whole taping and posted up here, I'm sure it would be deeply appreciated

Once again very well done in making youself sound like sweetness and reason, and Tyra a crude sensationalist :)

Would it be too much to ask how you get on one of these things in the first place - not that I would volunteer immediately, lol

Wow! we are honoured indeed! So nice to have the opportunity to thank you in person!

if you ever did get around to getting the whole taping and posted up here, I'm sure it would be deeply appreciated

Once again very well done in making youself sound like sweetness and reason, and Tyra a crude sensationalist :)

Would it be too much to ask how you get on one of these things in the first place - not that I would volunteer immediately, lol

Some men who had been contacted posted a link to the producer's email on ABY... the producers were looking for a woman too, apparently they sought a mommy type. Well, I called, and at first they thought that's what i was, but i confused them talking about my experiences. I remember Mike saying "Wait... you wear the diapers? [yes] I didn't know girls were into that! I thought you were the... you know, like the mommy." He was so funny. He got really enthusiastic after that. Tyra's staff and producers seemed delighted at having me do the show, maybe because no other show [that i know of] has had a female LG/DL on their diaper segment. It was random happenstance really, as i hadnt looked at aby's forums in a long time. I felt compelled, and first thing i saw was about the show. Fate likes to take me for a ride... my life really is a rollercoaster with a blindfold. Yet another bend in the story of Rachel. Things were getting rather monotonous, I suppose it was time for some different scenery. I ought to write a book about myself when I get old lol. Lots of weird stuff has happened to me.

Very cool segment on Tyra,Little Faerie. I must say from what I was shown,it was pretty tastefully done. I must ask one question though....Was it your idea to wear a pull-up or did the producers want you to wear one because a full diaper change might of freaked some viewers out?

Some men who had been contacted posted a link to the producer's email on ABY... the producers were looking for a woman too, apparently they sought a mommy type. Well, I called, and at first they thought that's what i was, but i confused them talking about my experiences. I remember Mike saying "Wait... you wear the diapers? [yes] I didn't know girls were into that! I thought you were the... you know, like the mommy." He was so funny. He got really enthusiastic after that. Tyra's staff and producers seemed delighted at having me do the show, maybe because no other show [that i know of] has had a female LG/DL on their diaper segment. It was random happenstance really, as i hadnt looked at aby's forums in a long time. I felt compelled, and first thing i saw was about the show. Fate likes to take me for a ride... my life really is a rollercoaster with a blindfold. Yet another bend in the story of Rachel. Things were getting rather monotonous, I suppose it was time for some different scenery. I ought to write a book about myself when I get old lol. Lots of weird stuff has happened to me.

I think it's really great for a girl to be the public face because it really throws them. Somehow people expect us blokes to be weird :-\

Maybe it will go on to bigger and better things for you.

Very cool segment on Tyra,Little Faerie. I must say from what I was shown,it was pretty tastefully done. I must ask one question though....Was it your idea to wear a pull-up or did the producers want you to wear one because a full diaper change might of freaked some viewers out?

I refused to put on a diaper. That is private to me. The pullup only got pulled up as far as the vid clip showed. I'm not one for parading my underpants to the whole world. I didn't want to embarrass myself or anyone else.