LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Childlike Behaviors

I haven't posted anything for a while...because well, haven't had any ideas or thoughts worth posting. I pretty much hover around the AB and DL side to start with, but have a lot of childlike behaviors. I alwaaaays am chewing on things; straws, plastic spoons, even the bad habit of finger nails. Also i sleep ridiculously close to the wall, prefer tight enclosed spaces, and rock myself back and forth a lot. Was just wondering if other people had similar traits like these. Mostly this train of thought has been brought up from a conversation i had with a girl just recently. She too, enjoyed all these things and I was wondering if you all thought there would be a good chance she too might be into the scene. sorry for the long post, im bored as hell and nothing is on Food Network.

Well, most females have a bit of child like behavior naturally, with some more than others. However, whether she's in the ab/dl scene or not doesn't mean that she can't become aquainted with it and like it. My gf is very child like and she took to the ab thing better than I had thought she would, the weird thing is that she just doesn't like the diapers as much as the pacifier which is funny.

Well, most females have a bit of child like behavior naturally, with some more than others. However, whether she's in the ab/dl scene or not doesn't mean that she can't become aquainted with it and like it. My gf is very child like and she took to the ab thing better than I had thought she would, the weird thing is that she just doesn't like the diapers as much as the pacifier which is funny.

Pacifier over the diapers? Well people all have their own tastes, what's one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Besides she probably thinks she looks cuter with the pacifier, you can use it to accesorize many different outfits.

Peace,

Vic

If I had to choose between my diaper or my pacifier... I'd be sucking away with very wet clothes.

I have child-like behavior. I love hugging living creatures. Poeple I like, animals, even stuffed animals.

Cartoons are awesome.

I tend to give puppy eyes when apologizing, without realizing it. (*blush* Even to my boss)

Cute things are awesome. I live for cute.

I sleep hugging my wolf. I can NOT sleep without him (except when I pass out, but that doesn't count)

I am cranky when my diaper needs changing. So if I snap at you, that might be why.

Food tastes better when eaten from fun containers and with Hello Kitty utensils!

My attitude towards my job is exactly the same as going to school was. I don't wanna, but it isn't so bad once I get there.

I still think my boss is a big meanie at times.

*embarrassed* Sometimes when I'm driving, I make vroom and tire squeal sounds.

Sometimes I say things just for the sake of saying them, cause their fun. "Farfignewton", for example. "Tangerine", "Trampoline", "gasoline"! You get the idea!

I ride shopping carts to my car when the parking lot is sloped enough, but only when I've got enough groceries!

I am mischievous! When bored, I will still run through a store and push all the "For assistance" buttons! *giggle*

I once took the wireless chime for the fabric department to another part of the store and pushed it, ha ha!

I'm ammused by setting the self checkouts to "Spanish" after I'm done.

Oh, hitting "off" on the auto door on the way out, but ONLY on the SECOND out door, is funny! People go through the first door, then the second doesn't open, and they can't go back, so they get all confused. Eventually, they figure out to push it open. Although, that guy who just ran right in to it, I got caught cause I completely busted up laughing. What, he didn't get hurt, he's fine.

Shock pen at the sign in book at my last job was kinda mean, but I had an HOUR of laughs! I hated my co-workers anyway, they'd insist I'm ugly.

Ok, ok, so switching all the "S" labels to "XXS" is mean. But screw the scrawny bitches for making me feel fat!

Pacifier over the diapers? Well people all have their own tastes, what's one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Besides she probably thinks she looks cuter with the pacifier, you can use it to accesorize many different outfits.

Peace,

Vic

I dunno... I don't want to suck on my diaper. So, I'll take my binky.

Oh, hitting "off" on the auto door on the way out, but ONLY on the SECOND out door, is funny! People go through the first door, then the second doesn't open, and they can't go back, so they get all confused. Eventually, they figure out to push it open. Although, that guy who just ran right in to it, I got caught cause I completely busted up laughing. What, he didn't get hurt, he's fine.

Pretty funny stuff, however I would ask that you stop hitting the "off" on the auto doors on the way out. As you said, there was a guy who ran into the closed door but luckily he didn't get hurt. There are a lot of senior citizens around (my dad is 88 years old with knee replacement and has a hard time walking). It would be very easy for someone old with brittle bones to hurt themselves badly if they happen to run into the closed door or even fall trying to get through it. Once an old person breaks a hip, that is pretty much the end for them - they won't recover. Even if they don't hurt themselves, many old people are not as sharp as they used to be and they get upset and confused at something like this. Switching size tags on clothes and ringing assistance buttons is one thing but please remember our senior citizens and the fact that what you might do for amusement might cause someone else serious injury, even if that was not your intention. Not getting through an automatic door might just be an obstical for many people but it only takes one person getting injured to turn your "harmless" amusement into a crule injury for an old person happily out doing some shopping and enjoying their golden years. You don't always know which person may be going out the door after you and I'm sure you would feel terrible if someone got hurt and you knew you were the cause of it.

If I had to choose between my diaper or my pacifier... I'd be sucking away with very wet clothes.

I have child-like behavior. I love hugging living creatures. Poeple I like, animals, even stuffed animals.

Cartoons are awesome.

I tend to give puppy eyes when apologizing, without realizing it. (*blush* Even to my boss)

I sleep hugging my wolf. I can NOT sleep without him (except when I pass out, but that doesn't count)

I am cranky when my diaper needs changing. So if I snap at you, that might be why.

Food tastes better when eaten from fun containers and with Hello Kitty utensils!

My attitude towards my job is exactly the same as going to school was. I don't wanna, but it isn't so bad once I get there.

*embarrassed* Sometimes when I'm driving, I make vroom and tire squeal sounds.

Sometimes I say things just for the sake of saying them, cause their fun. "Farfignewton", for example. "Tangerine", "Trampoline", "gasoline"! You get the idea!

I ride shopping carts to my car when the parking lot is sloped enough, but only when I've got enough groceries!

I am mischievous! When bored, I will still run through a store and push all the "For assistance" buttons! *giggle*

I once took the wireless chime for the fabric department to another part of the store and pushed it, ha ha!

I'm ammused by setting the self checkouts to "Spanish" after I'm done.

Shock pen at the sign in book at my last job was kinda mean, but I had an HOUR of laughs! I hated my co-workers anyway, they'd insist I'm ugly.

Ok, ok, so switching all the "S" labels to "XXS" is mean. But screw the scrawny bitches for making me feel fat!

Hahaha!!!! You're a girl after my own heart!!

I have a lot of childlike behaviours still, regardless of being AB or adult.

I still call emergency vehicles 'nee-naws', reagardless of who's around! (my bro commented on that the other day, lol!)

I sleep with my yellow blanky EVERY night without fail.

I chew/suck the tip of my thumb when i'm nervous or embarrassed.

I play with my hair a lot, like twisting it round my finger and stuff.

I sleep in the middle of my bed, in between Mummy and Daddy (ie, 2 pillows!!)

I LOVE playing on cbeebies online!!!! (a site i discovered whilst nannying, and ive never looked back!!!!)

• 2 months later...

lots of the 'childlike' behaviors described here seem not so much to be childlike behavior but self soothing behaviors that loads of adults engage in, many who are definitely not ab.

sucking or oral fixations have been described all the way back before frued, look at all thepeople who always have a toothpick in their mouth, bite their nails, chew gum, always have a piece of candy in their mouth, lets not forget smokers.. All examples of oral fixations, but does that mean every truck driver that has a toothpick in his mouthis ab ? nah

as for cuddling or sleeping next to the wall all wrappedup tight, lots of people enjoy the feeling of being wrapped tight, it implies security and safety, and does not mean u are ab either. How many people when they are sick love to wrap themselves up tight in their blanket and curl up on the couch. it doesnt mean they want to be a child, just that they want to feel safe and secure. Its why babies love to be swaddled, its a basic human instinct, that lasts our entire life, although there are those who also can't standto be restrained, and hate having anything wrapped around them or trapping them in. Perhaps that invokes the fight or flight response in them.

I also do not beleive that women evoke more childlike behaviors than men, i just believe that lots of behaviors from women are seen as being more childlike.. but lets look at the men who like to buy a bigger and bigger truck, drive it really fast up and down the street, who buy their four wheelers andpower tools and have their friends over to play with them. They are jsut bigger toys for bigger boys.

that being said i love to 'play' and i think play can take many forms, wahtever someone enjoys, andmakes them happy can be considered play. I love to play with legos, to build things, to make things, how does that make me different than the architect who makes sculptures ad builds buildings, just a smaller scale.

I love to day dream about silly things, just like many writers day dream and then write great comedies

i like to read kids books, but just look at the harry potter sales to understand i;m not the only adult who likes that.

i guess what i;m trying to say is, meeting someone who appears to you to have 'childlike' qualities in no way implies they are going to be interested in ab play. There is a huge difference between building things with legos, andputting on a diaper, shoving a paci in ur mouth and calling your boyfriend daddy.

everyone has 'child like' or 'immature' behaviors' they enjoy engaging in. Dont read to much into it or soon you;ll become obsessed thinking everyone is ab

I am in such a lazy mood, so i just skimmed the topic. Due to the lazy mood i'm in, writing all my childlike behaviors would be incredibly dull. Instead i'll note on the one thing that really caught my eye: Diapers Vs. Paci.

It depends on my mood, really. There are times i dont want my paci at all, but i'd be lost without it at bedtime. Mommy would never let me choose the pacifier over diapers though... i'd wet her bed too much.

-Sophie

This topic is titled 'Childlike Behaviors' However, we all, from birth have childlike behaviour, some are more suppressed than others, but it is our natural and animalistic instinct that drives them. It is to sate a need that we behave in a certain way, yet society dictates that, at a chrolonigical age, we desist from certain actions as those actions are not how an adult behaves. I object. We, as humans, are the ONLY species that states that we do not address our natural instincts, and behave unnaturally.

Personally, I think that is is extremely stupid to deny a natural urge for some perceived 'adult' driven behavior, and therefore by inverse logic, the only truly smart person in the world is the newborn.

From my own actions, there is very little that I do that would be considered 'adult', so to list my 'childhood behaviors' would en tale much more text that you would be prepared to read, so far to say, I am a forty year old child and will never grow up to become a dull boring adult.

Sidenote - I am mischievous and get great fun pressing every button that I can - in lifts / call buttons / apartment buttons etc. I travel extensively and my plushie, blankie and paci comes with me every time. I find it easier talking to children than adults, and my toy collection keeps on growing. If I go into a toy store to buy a gift for a child, I have to buy one for myself, and rarely leave the store without both hands full. If you entered my house you would think that a two year old lives there due to all the toys on the floor and the huge kid DVD collection in the cabinets. I could go on, but I think that you get the picture.

Guest Mandi Danielle

I guess I'd have a few childlike behaviors.

I like to skip

I like to dance (Silly dance, not actually good dancing, just waving my arms and running around)

I love going to the park

I make funny noises and try to imitate animals (Like birds, just because it's funny)

I make overly-dramatic faces. (Like pouty faces, or angry faces.)

I like to clap when I'm happy

erm... I think that's it, if those are even considered childish. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm...I don't know if I'd say I have a lot of childlike behaviors, but I guess I have a few.

I seem to have an addiction to kiddie junk food...Kool Aid, Pixy Stix, Sour Patch Kids, Gummie Bears, Popsicles, pretty much anything super sugary and loaded with artificial coloring. :D

I enjoy kids movies, especially animated Disney movies. And Shirley Temple movies. And all those old Christmas specials like Frosty the Snowman.

I collect Beanie Babies. Well, I don't buy them any more (except when they come out with new snowman ones at Christmas time, because I collect snowmen) but I still have them...and don't plan on getting rid of them any time soon.

I'm very fidgety. (Maybe a side effect of the artificially colored sugar? ;) ) I'm always wiggling, twirling a lock of hair around a finger, tapping my foot or a pen...and for the love of God, don't ever let me sit in a nice office chair...I'll spin and roll around all day.

I love bright colors and bold patterns. I seldom wear anything that could even remotely be considered plain or boring and sensible neutrals just don't do it for me. My closet is full of fun stuff like purple plaid bermuda shorts, an argyle babydoll dress and animal cracker print sneakers. Super fun! Oh and don't forget the polka dot bubble umbrella...no practical purse-size fold-up black umbrella for me!

Ohh when i get angry i make dinosaur noises ast my daddy.. when he says something i dont like i go ""ROOOOAAAARRR ROAR ROOOOAAAARRRRRR" but since he's my daddy, that implies i'm the little baby so i'm suppose to act like a lil girl

I haven't posted anything for a while...because well, haven't had any ideas or thoughts worth posting. I pretty much hover around the AB and DL side to start with, but have a lot of childlike behaviors. I alwaaaays am chewing on things; straws, plastic spoons, even the bad habit of finger nails. Also i sleep ridiculously close to the wall, prefer tight enclosed spaces, and rock myself back and forth a lot. Was just wondering if other people had similar traits like these. Mostly this train of thought has been brought up from a conversation i had with a girl just recently. She too, enjoyed all these things and I was wondering if you all thought there would be a good chance she too might be into the scene. sorry for the long post, im bored as hell and nothing is on Food Network.

I've been on the DailyDiapers site for a while... Just never got into posting... Here goes tho!

I CAN'T sleep without my Care Bear, and I fall sleep snuggling him everynight. I also have this thing where...When I'm in a store, and I see something that catches my eye. I have to touch it. My favorite isle is the toy isle and I have to push all the buttons on the toys! (Mommy lets me! She does it too!)

When I start getting pouty and grumpy... Things start going in my mouth. Most of the time it's my finger. One time Mommy and me were at Hobby Lobby and I was holding the elmers glue and kept chewing on the top. Mommy told me to stop a few times, and I tried. The next thing I knew she'd be telling me to stop again cuz I had it in my mouth again and didn't realize it. She tooked it away and stuck it in the basket *pouts*

I also rock myself to sleep and have to have my blankie over my ear...I have no clue why..

oh oh oh i does that! i puts a bankie over my ear toos!

im fidgety lotsa times

love da hug fings

love da suck on fings too

and soft stuffs. i dotsa touch its

^_^

Cartoons are awesome.

I do a lot of that too.

I *need* to sleep with a plushie hugged at breast level, I *need* to hold my bed sheets close to me to be able to sleep. I don't take much room even in my single bed (but I can't really sleep well in a fetal position, I tried). I don't need a pacifier to sleep, and actually can't sleep with it in my mouth very well. Though have no issues sleeping diapered, even if it's pretty wet, or even messy.

I LOVE cute. I have a Hello Kitty necklace, Hello Kitty ankle socks, regular socks, knee-hi socks, Hello Kitty sneakers (about my size too). A Charrmy Kitty pen and book (though the book is now ruined due to water).

I'll ride the shopping cart even if it's empty (in the store), and ride it more outside. I'll have my mom push me on it sometimes (still live with her) when I do groceries with her (but not in the 'seat', though I'd probably fit, she won't let me).

I skip sometimes, even in platform shoes. I prefer sneakers as shoes for the freedom of movement and I hate high narrow heels (and don't own any). I'll twirl randomly if I'm happy (especially if wearing a cute skirt or dress that goes larger as it goes down).

I twirl my hair around fingers often.

This isn't only AB or childlike behavior, it is who I am as a person. I have a lot of submissiveness in my behavior too. But I emphasize cuteness deliberately.

I only wear natural looking make-up (no lipstick, no eyeliner, no eyeshadow, only foundation, pressed powder, mascara and blusher) and appear as a teen of between 16-19 to most people (I'll be 26 next week).