LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers On The Go

Diapers, pacifier, wipes, keys, make-up, PDA, cellphone, change, wallet, checkbook, Hello Kitty mirror, 2nd set of keys, pocket radio case I get bored, pens, sticky note pad to tell assholes in SUVs across 2 "COMPACT ONLY" spaces what an ass they are, lipstick, hairbrush, and a partridge in a fucking tree!

Diapers, pacifier, wipes, keys, make-up, PDA, cellphone, change, wallet, checkbook, Hello Kitty mirror, 2nd set of keys, pocket radio case I get bored, pens, sticky note pad to tell assholes in SUVs across 2 "COMPACT ONLY" spaces what an ass they are, lipstick, hairbrush, and a partridge in a fucking tree!

I like the idea of a sticky notepad. Though, I drive a big SUV so it would be sort of ironic(I don't park in spots reserved for compact cars, btw).

I like the idea of a sticky notepad. Though, I drive a big SUV so it would be sort of ironic(I don't park in spots reserved for compact cars, btw).

My notes usually read

"How the FUCK is THIS a compact car?! You're a dick! Have a shitty day!"

"Use ONE space, asshole!"

"Thanks for parking so close. Have fun resetting your mirrors!"

"You park like an asshole. I'm not telling you what I did to your door handle, but I laugh knowing you have to touch it now!"

Lol, I thought coke did that. Tried it once, but ice cubes got stuck in my nose...

@Diapered_Witch: Love the sticky notes idea. I need to put them in my glove compartment, lol. Also, wtf? Do you carry bricks to build a porch in your diaper bag too?

@DiaperBoyKR: Sounds pretty much like what I have in mine..

I carry a book, water, wipes, spare diapers, a razor (for pads), pads, deoderant

Thanks everyone so far!

I don't carry an actual diaper bag, but keep a medium shopping bag (thick, opaque white plastic) in my car with supplies. There's the usual stuff: at least 3 diapers and 3 boosters, wipes, powder and barrier cream. I also carry a few zip lock bags or tiny shopping bags (in case there's a used diaper that I can't dispose of immediately), a hand towel (never used it, for cleaning up after a big mess, I suppose), and a spare pair of jockey shorts (I wear a brief over my diaper for support and extra absorbency).

Lately, I haven't found myself in many situations where I need a change on the go. I don't use toilets from Friday night through Monday morning, and will change at the (deserted) office when I come to get some work done. But that's getting boring. <_<

Lol, I thought coke did that. Tried it once, but ice cubes got stuck in my nose...

@Diapered_Witch: Love the sticky notes idea. I need to put them in my glove compartment, lol. Also, wtf? Do you carry bricks to build a porch in your diaper bag too?

@DiaperBoyKR: Sounds pretty much like what I have in mine..

I carry a book, water, wipes, spare diapers, a razor (for pads), pads, deoderant

Thanks everyone so far!

Well, if my diaper is dripping all over, I gotta build SOMETHING to change in.

Skirts and diapers go well together. I had a diaper that had a tear in it... The floor was wet, my socks were wet, but my skirt was fine. ^_^

How that tear got there, I will never know.

"You park like an asshole. I'm not telling you what I did to your door handle, but I laugh knowing you have to touch it now!"

Ha! Sounds like a good promotion for a car wash service. Just put those on a bunch of cars and they will all come in for a cleaning!

Ha! Sounds like a good promotion for a car wash service. Just put those on a bunch of cars and they will all come in for a cleaning!

OMG, a slogan!

"Daily Diapers! Because skipping a day is just messy"

I keep a diaper in an opaque plastic bag that stays in my car or gets buried in the big purse I use for my school stuff. I also keep some feminine cleansing cloths on hand, particularly during my period.

In my purse: regular glasses, sunglasses, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, mirror, facial cleansing wipes, perfume, deodorant, spray-on shampoo (best invention since the sandwich), cash (never, ever enough), bank card, student ID, painkillers, Pepto Bismol, tweezers, tissues, AND the kitchen sink. I usually have at least one can or bottle of pop with me, too.

How about something in a second, zippered compartment? There have been a number of great tips for things to include in a diaper bag. (The pear tree might be hard to fit, though.) However, there hasn't been any camouflage, no reason to be carrying a bag. This is OK if your coworkers know that you are carrying a diaper bag. Otherwise, you might want an excuse, a cover.

My current "diaper bag" is actually a laptop bag, with two zippered compartments. On the plus side, places that would ask you to leave a backpack at the counter will let you keep a shoulder bag. On the minus side, thugs who wouldn't steal a diaper bag might steal my "laptop" bag. Since I got a more capable PDA, I usually only have papers (and diapers, etc.) in the bag. The thug might get away with some disposables, powder, wipes, and one or two nearly immortal nylon pants I bought from Lifesyles Emporium. The criminal lowlife probably won't even appreciate them fully.

BitterGrey, agree with you completely.

My diaper bag is actually my backpack, that has a seperate section for a laptop built in. My diapers stay in there, along with most of my diaper supplies. The rest of the backpack is devoted to the other stuff.....my books, sketchbook and colored pencils (on my days off), homework (on days I am working), water, snacks, etc.

Never had anyone question why I'm carrying a bag around ;-)

During the work week, like all trial lawyers I carry a large brief case, one side of which holds a couple of Attends Breathable, a few slip-in pads, wipes and baggies for disposal. I do not worry about this being stolen because in court houses security is very good. Walking from our law office building to court I almost always have one of our armed investigators with me.

The rest of the time I am a lot less discreet and use a bag that is obviously a diaper bag, on the theory that hardly ever is a thief so desperate as to steal a diaper bag.

My husband Don tells me a long time ago, before he was married the first time, on photo assignments he always carried a cheap 1950s diaper bag that held the exposed film. That was also to prevent theft. Cameras and lenses were insured and could be replaced, but the film shot on an assignment was priceless and the loss would be very embarrassing. Don says more than once a camera was stolen but never that old diaper bag. However, that was decades before Don knew about adult babies. When I met him in 1991 he carried his film and cameras in a typical professional camera bag when we traveled and when he was on assignment he always had at least one assistant watching the cameras.

How about something in a second, zippered compartment? There have been a number of great tips for things to include in a diaper bag. (The pear tree might be hard to fit, though.) However, there hasn't been any camouflage, no reason to be carrying a bag. This is OK if your coworkers know that you are carrying a diaper bag. Otherwise, you might want an excuse, a cover.

My current "diaper bag" is actually a laptop bag, with two zippered compartments. On the plus side, places that would ask you to leave a backpack at the counter will let you keep a shoulder bag. On the minus side, thugs who wouldn't steal a diaper bag might steal my "laptop" bag. Since I got a more capable PDA, I usually only have papers (and diapers, etc.) in the bag. The thug might get away with some disposables, powder, wipes, and one or two nearly immortal nylon pants I bought from Lifesyles Emporium. The criminal lowlife probably won't even appreciate them fully.

I once was somewhere I wasn't able to throw away my dirty diaper, and was headed home.

Somebody stole my backpack. I'd pay cash to have seen his face when all he finds in it is some wipes, and 2 tied bags with used adult diapers... one of them QUITE RANK! HAHAHAHA!!! Serves him right, the bastard.

Stories about thieves getting owned make me very happy. I had my messenger bag with my laptop stolen back in October...ooh, what I wouldn't give to see the slimy bastard's hands covered in a stranger's shit!

Stories about thieves getting owned make me very happy. I had my messenger bag with my laptop stolen back in October...ooh, what I wouldn't give to see the slimy bastard's hands covered in a stranger's shit!

*gets to work inventing pooping laptop, and of course, laptop diaper*

Guest Baby_brad

maybe its just me, or males in general but I have: Wallet, box knife, phone, change, keys, Pens. Granted now I work for walmart, but when I worked for the newspaper I had a backpack that had a bgi thing of maps, addresses, newspapers, e-mails, diapers, wipes, powder, a pistol (air soft but I went down some really bad neighborhoods with that job, just in case, actually had to use it when someone tried to jack my laptop, scared him off, but a metal BB to the groin will make anyone give up and run for cover!) Now that I'm a daddy I don't have that problem.. but oh well. oh, and I want to know how people can keep cold metal pistols in between their jeans and their bare skin, their COLD man, plus it feels REALLY wierd, its how I kept my pistol when walking up to the door of a house.. Now I roll with a fully automatic airsoft, but don't use it on people, unless its an airsoft war.