LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Happy, Or Unhappy With This Lifestyle?

Hi All,

I thought this Would be an interesting Topic to bring Up & Discuss. As for Me I am Happy with this Lifestyle, And I Have learned to accept it as Part of Myself, Mostly because of the Support of those of you on this Site I've Been able to indulge into this for a little over 3 Years Now, And to a Degree Its Helped me to be a Happier Person, And I believe the Diapers are a Coping Mechanism For My Disability, The Fact that I have No Friends in Real Life, and just the Stresses of the Normal Everyday Life I Have to Live. So For My Answer: Yes I am Happy & Accepting of this Lifestyle, & No Even If I could, I wouldn't Try to Rid Myself of this Lifestyle, Because It would Deprive Me of a Happiness.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

It's funny that this topic has been brought up considering my hubby/daddy and I were just discussing this this weekend. I think I am happy with this lifestyle to a certain extent. Being an AB is a lot different than being a DL... I think if I could be an AB with the ability to control it and decide when the AB side hits me, then it would be even better, but it seems that the AB side of me always comes at the worst times and when I'm not really able to indulge. But over all I am happy with the lifestyle, but would be more happy if I was able to change some things that I know I'm not able to... does this make sense? lol

If you had asked me this question when I was 18 I would have said "Yes, I would stop if I could" and in fact I dumped all of my baby stuff on a few occasions back then. However, I would not want to stop now, even if I could. I get great relaxation from this, better than any form of meditation I've tried.......and I've tried a few!! Myself and my wife also get a lot of pleasure and indeed fun from it. Plus, there are the friends I've made who are into this. So taking into account pleasure, fun, relaxation, wife on board, friends into the scene and having a laugh with people like yourselves, no I don't want to give it up.

If I have one gripe it's that I don't indulge enough, due to work/study commitments. I don't want to go 24/7 or anything, but would like to do it more given the time!!

Take care

Bethany

If you had asked me this question when I was 18 I would have said "Yes, I would stop if I could" and in fact I dumped all of my baby stuff on a few occasions back then. However, I would not want to stop now, even if I could. I get great relaxation from this, better than any form of meditation I've tried.......and I've tried a few!! Myself and my wife also get a lot of pleasure and indeed fun from it. Plus, there are the friends I've made who are into this. So taking into account pleasure, fun, relaxation, wife on board, friends into the scene and having a laugh with people like yourselves, no I don't want to give it up.

If I have one gripe it's that I don't indulge enough, due to work/study commitments. I don't want to go 24/7 or anything, but would like to do it more given the time!!

Take care

Bethany

Good on ya. Keep up the studies, lass. The worst that can happen is that you become famous for your work and exposed at your moment of triumph. Though from your words, I doubt anyone who truly loves you, would bat an eyebrow at your lifestyle.

I applaud your honesty and pluck. One day, God willing, you will have what you desire most.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Wife on board is HUGE!

Have to say, I'm happy with the lifestyle. Im still getting over the whole "I dont want anyone else to know about my lifestyle that isnt involved with it" thing, but its been getting less and less so recently. There have been times I've wanted to get rid of it, but I've been slowly getting over that of late. Just gotta lean back and enjoy it I think.

Very nice topic and it made me first think of the days being AB before the internet was even a thought. Back then the thought of sharing my AB side with the shadow of a tree was out of the question. I guess you you can;t be lonely if you don't know your not alone. Its was my secret that if I did not get caught so to speak I would take to the grave. Then came along the net and most of us know the rest of the story. I have had some very kool experiences in real time as an AB that would never have happened without the Internet. Not to mention adult sized binkys/bottles, cribs, diapers, you name its out there for the AB/DL. The only reality that has not changed or improved very much over the past twenty five plus years is that there is very very few woman involved. By woman I mean those interested in the "Mommy" role as part of a relationship. More specifically to AB guys for sure. I hope for my sake as well as AB's much younger than me that one day there could be a real improvement in that.

I've been fixated on diapers since I was little, and now that I've really started accepting and exploring my fascination with diapers, I feel much more comfortable with it--plus, I'm having a lot of fun! However, I don't feel comfortable sharing this information with people who aren't diaper lovers. To them, diapers are gross--after all, you're marinating in your own urine and feces when you use diapers. They accept that some people have to wear diapers for medical purposes, but they can't grasp why the hell anyone would choose to wear diapers without needing them. I wouldn't push anyone to accept this part of me, but I do wish they'd at least try to think past the initial "eww!".

If I could magically wish away my infantile sexuality, I would do it in a heartbeat. It has been a constant source of ruination, depression and self-loathing( And no need to say it of course, the joy quite pales in comparison), so geenie, where are you? Grant me a wish!

I was just talking about this with tris the other day. This is a very hard question but I think I would keep it at the end of the day but I could see myself living a completely different undiapered life and being just as happy. Oh well, its diapers4life for me and Im going to enjoy every minute of it!

If I could change this I think I would. Have I grown to accept diapers as part of who I am? Yes, it was difficult, as with most people the binge and purging that went on. I thought I could best the desire but I always came back to wearing my diapers and longing for the days of less responsibility. Now that I have accepted it I do enjoy wearing and being part of this community. My wife is on board with who I am and it doesn't seem to bother her. Now my next issue is figuring out how to include her in on things. Thats seems to be the toughest part right now.... *scratches head*

~Brian

it's caused me mild hardship...

it's brought me fun and excitement....

it's made life more complicated....

it's given me a unique perspective on life and others who i might not of been as understanding of....

it's created challenges to overcome....

it's helped me through times of trouble....

it's caused conflicting emotions about intimate relationships....

it's allowed me to meet and come to know some wonderful people....

i think if i didn't have it...i'd have had something else in my life to deal with....

i think it's helped make me who i am....but who would i have been without it?

answer?

unsure....but since i don't have a choice.........i make the most of it!

It has changed a lot for me. I never ever thought I’d grow out of feeling like a little girl in my head … so I didn’t even entertain the idea of “getting rid” of it. I didn’t think it was changeable. Now that I don’t feel like that same little girl anymore it really is a huge relief. I didn’t know how much of a burden it was until it faded. I have to say, ignorance really is bliss, cuz if I HAD known what it felt like to NOT feel little I would have been so much more depressed for missing out on so much!

I really wish I could adequately describe the difference between feeling like a little girl and feeling like a grown up. You’d think it would be a simple explanation … but it really isn’t. I used to believe seeing the world through the eyes of a child was pretty good, but now that I see it through the eyes of a grown-up it is so much more amazing, more unbelievable … just more. At first, when I started feeling different, I thought maybe it was college that sparked the change … but I really don’t think I can hold education responsible for my internal amendments, since I graduated 3 years ago … and I didn’t really start feeling more grown up till last year.

No, I don’t think ab’s or lg’s are uneducated, so I mean no offence by that comment. I only speak for myself and my own reasons. My reasoning is mine alone … not projected upon anyone else’s situations. So don’t internalize what I’ve written and apply it to yourself. That’s like trying to incorporate an SL avatar into your real life body … it just wouldn’t work very well (yeah, that is a good testament to how alien I feel sometimes … but that’s a whole other issue).

Yes, I would be upset if I started feeling little again. I have fun remembering and fooling around with some lg dialogue, but I don't ever want to feel like an lg ever again.

The only reality that has not changed or improved very much over the past twenty five plus years is that there is very very few woman involved. By woman I mean those interested in the "Mommy" role as part of a relationship. More specifically to AB guys for sure. I hope for my sake as well as AB's much younger than me that one day there could be a real improvement in that.

Urrgh.. I have a whole problem with this "lifestyle/fetish" approach... Kinda confusing.

I like having a liberated sex life. Vanilla sex is boring. And I like being a mommy WHO EATS SOULS. BWA HA HA!!! E-hem. Sorry. I like participating in these boards. I would splurge and create a nursery-dungeon if I could, but alas, I can't. I am not ashamed of what I do, in fact I am proud. I feel like the bonds I make with my lover when acting out our infantlis..tic urges creates a deep nourishing compassionate understanding. It is precisely because of the freaky shit we do that we can share these feelings.

But I don't really go around telling people about it. Because it's still sex, and I'm a private individual.

Then again, being a mommy isn't a hard thing to accept like being an adult baby would be. I don't really have any shame or self-loathing to overcome.

Would I want to Mommy my own baby fuck slave 24/7? FUCK THE HELL NO. Everyone complains about the lack of Mommies. Let me tell you why there are so few women willing to be a constant "Mommy" IT IS EXHAUSTING. (Doesn't it feel like I'm screaming at you? I am.) You'll be hard pressed to find a dom who is willing to, uh, dom, 24/7. And a dom just has to inflict pain. Mommies also have to be caretakers. So who would be the real slave here?

Hate to burst your bubble, but there will never be a large populace of people willing to sacrifice their freedom and sanity to constantly dote on a "helpless" fully grown adult. Being the dominant requires planning, effort and (if you're doing it right) care. But more than that it requires control. And to have constant control all the time is something no normal human being can accomplish.

When you are a Mistress Mommy, you have to make sure your baby sex slave won't inadvertently die or become permanently maimed by anything you do to him. He must be constantly monitored, even when he thinks he's being ignored. Then you must think about food, clothes and other ways to torture him and if you're not propelled to do so out of sadism or horniness, it quickly becomes a chore.

I guess that's why my twisted motherhood will always be an aspect of my identity, never template for my life. Plus I enjoy who I am and what I do outside the bedroom as much as I do in it.

Urrgh.. I have a whole problem with this "lifestyle/fetish" approach... Kinda confusing.

I like having a liberated sex life. Vanilla sex is boring. And I like being a mommy WHO EATS SOULS. BWA HA HA!!! E-hem. Sorry. I like participating in these boards. I would splurge and create a nursery-dungeon if I could, but alas, I can't. I am not ashamed of what I do, in fact I am proud. I feel like the bonds I make with my lover when acting out our infantlis..tic urges creates a deep nourishing compassionate understanding. It is precisely because of the freaky shit we do that we can share these feelings.

But I don't really go around telling people about it. Because it's still sex, and I'm a private individual.

Then again, being a mommy isn't a hard thing to accept like being an adult baby would be. I don't really have any shame or self-loathing to overcome.

Would I want to Mommy my own baby fuck slave 24/7? FUCK THE HELL NO. Everyone complains about the lack of Mommies. Let me tell you why there are so few women willing to be a constant "Mommy" IT IS EXHAUSTING. (Doesn't it feel like I'm screaming at you? I am.) You'll be hard pressed to find a dom who is willing to, uh, dom, 24/7. And a dom just has to inflict pain. Mommies also have to be caretakers. So who would be the real slave here?

Hate to burst your bubble, but there will never be a large populace of people willing to sacrifice their freedom and sanity to constantly dote on a "helpless" fully grown adult. Being the dominant requires planning, effort and (if you're doing it right) care. But more than that it requires control. And to have constant control all the time is something no normal human being can accomplish.

When you are a Mistress Mommy, you have to make sure your baby sex slave won't inadvertently die or become permanently maimed by anything you do to him. He must be constantly monitored, even when he thinks he's being ignored. Then you must think about food, clothes and other ways to torture him and if you're not propelled to do so out of sadism or horniness, it quickly becomes a chore.

I guess that's why my twisted motherhood will always be an aspect of my identity, never template for my life. Plus I enjoy who I am and what I do outside the bedroom as much as I do in it.

Wow, that was a really great post! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I enjoyed reading that.

Yeah, that was a good post. And true!

Yeah, that was a good post. And true!

While twenty years ago I felt this was a terrible burden and wished that I wasn't this way, that is no longer the case. I've accepted that this is part of who I am and it's really not so terrible. In fact, it's a lot of fun and makes me feel good. It's kind of odd, a little silly (maybe a lot silly :P ), but so what? It's silly to wear a foam cheese wedge on your head at football games too, but people still do it.

So now if some miraculous "cure" was offered to me, I'd turn it down. I'm happy with my quirkly little oddity. I get pleasure from it and because I'm okay with it, it no longer has the same power to control me, as it once did. It's just part of who I am.

While twenty years ago I felt this was a terrible burden and wished that I wasn't this way, that is no longer the case. I've accepted that this is part of who I am and it's really not so terrible. In fact, it's a lot of fun and makes me feel good. It's kind of odd, a little silly (maybe a lot silly :P ), but so what? It's silly to wear a foam cheese wedge on your head at football games too, but people still do it.

So now if some miraculous "cure" was offered to me, I'd turn it down. I'm happy with my quirkly little oddity. I get pleasure from it and because I'm okay with it, it no longer has the same power to control me, as it once did. It's just part of who I am.

You're "in the pocket", Pips. One of the lucky ones who've finally accepted themselves, having fun with this and to hell with those who don't understand. I particularly like the "cheesehead" analogy. My step-brothers and sisters are from Wisconsin and devout Packer fans. They're silly with that crazy headgear on, but not a one seems to give a care how silly they look. It's all part of life's party. Party on. Life's too short.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

*gawks in total awestruck adoration towards Mean Mommy*....

*wonders if there is a more correct spelling for gawk?...but doesn't look it up cause she is a lazy slave baby tonight..........wonders what Mean Mommy does to lazy slave babies..........thinks she better move on to a safer thread* ;)

The only thing that I could be unhappy about is that I can't wear more often. Aside from DD users, I've told no one about my diapers. I choose to not tell, though, sometimes I want to. It keeps my desires at bay and controls the balance that so many have talked about. After a few binge/purge cycles, I realized that my feelings weren't going away. I've learned to live with who I am and it helps shape my life. I would not rid myself of this part of my life knowing now how it can be balanced.

PArms

From what my gf tells me I've tried all my life to accept this Ab side of myself,because of this years past events I have realized what is imortant to me in this life.I am an Adult baby and I am very happy about it.I wouldn't give it up for anything,I am 100% happy being who I am.I am becoming more open about it with the attitude that if you can't accept me this way then don't go away mad just go away.I could be into alot worse things out there,I could be a very differant person,the fact is I'm not.I love life,I love an accept all people and nothings is going to change that."Livin the life I was born to live & givin' it all I got to give"