LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inappropriate Internet Behavior

K. I am hopping mad right now, and I need to vent out. I already posted a message at ABY, where I got the IM I was harassed on, and on my regular forum I go to about it.

First off, I do not like being sexually harassed. I am really ticked about it... I do NOT like having people IM me and ask if I want my dick sucked off by a guy. Second, I am clearly not gay! What really made me mad as I am right now, is the guy even offered me money to suck my dick off. I am sorry but that is clearly inappropriate behavior.

I am posting here, because quite frankly, this is the straw that broke my back. I am SICK and TIRED of attracting the seediest of the seediest in our lifestyle. I am tired of idiot gay guys who think they have a monopoly on it and think everyone is gay, and they go about and sexually harass you until you get mad enough to consider calling one of my best friends who wears a badge for a living.

This is why I gave up the whole damn baby thing, and why I am seriously considering giving up the lifestyle as a whole. I am tired of the seediest of the seediest ABs or DLs bothering me, and scam-artist ABs too. My experiences with AB online has NEVER been pleasant. And this is the straw that is almost breaking this camel's back.

BabyChris121675

It is unfortunate, but it is the internet. What else can I say? People tend to lie about themselves, or they like to make unwanted advances to others. It's just the truth about the internet. Until you come across a few good people you are going to have to go through a lot of bad behavior.

Sorry, that's just the nature of the beast,

Vic

Dear BabyChris121675,

I sympathize. I for one appreciate you and your posts. You are undoubtedly a fine person and do not deserve the treatment you are getting. Sometimes in life we meet individuals that are immature or unskilled in their social behaviour. Sometimes we just have to "shine it on" as an old friend told me. Remember on the internet, we are all relatively anonymous and unless someone knows us from real life, their comments and opinions about us are strictly a shot in the dark. If they irritate us, don't give them the satisfaction of knowing it. The attack isn't really against us personally, because they don't really know us personally.

Hope you feel better soon.

-D R

I don't want to start anything here, but I have always thought of ABY.com as a prodominately gay site to begin with. I do visit there as I do most AB sites. That being said, there is no reason for anyone Straight or Gay to IM you with such a statement. Like was said it is the internet, but if I received something like that on here, I would just forward it to the mods. I know that doesn't make it right but you must atleast use the avenues the sites give you. Use blocks and mods that's what they are there for. Hang in there fellow Buckeye buddy!

K. I am hopping mad right now, and I need to vent out. I already posted a message at ABY, where I got the IM I was harassed on, and on my regular forum I go to about it.

First off, I do not like being sexually harassed. I am really ticked about it... I do NOT like having people IM me and ask if I want my dick sucked off by a guy. Second, I am clearly not gay! What really made me mad as I am right now, is the guy even offered me money to suck my dick off. I am sorry but that is clearly inappropriate behavior.

I am posting here, because quite frankly, this is the straw that broke my back. I am SICK and TIRED of attracting the seediest of the seediest in our lifestyle. I am tired of idiot gay guys who think they have a monopoly on it and think everyone is gay, and they go about and sexually harass you until you get mad enough to consider calling one of my best friends who wears a badge for a living.

This is why I gave up the whole damn baby thing, and why I am seriously considering giving up the lifestyle as a whole. I am tired of the seediest of the seediest ABs or DLs bothering me, and scam-artist ABs too. My experiences with AB online has NEVER been pleasant. And this is the straw that is almost breaking this camel's back.

BabyChris121675

Baby Chris that happens to me every week. Someone just hits on me, asked if I have a cam, and wants to chat and know the size of my penis, at first I thought it was just, BOTS, but bots can't answer questions.

Some of these people posting in response need to show a little more sympathy rather than ""thats the way the internet is..." - do you think he really cares to hear that? Its truely sad the lack of support some people give in this community...it really is. Considering most people outside the community won't support you/us in how we would like to be supported but even within the community itself people still bash, hate, insult, act like they don't care...show a little support.

ROFL.... WELCOME TO MY WORLD AS AN AB GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a break..... now you know how us woman feel almost every DAY by horny men, HNG, who try to sink their claws into us, using sexual content, asking if we are wet, do you need a change, blah blah blah blah...and even after we say NO! please leave us alone...they still come back for more... as if NO means something totally different on the internet than in real life.....

Get over it and yourself.... you are probably mad that it was a guy hitting on you instead of a female....if you want to compare notes about getting hit on, I'm sure I probably would win.... its part of life being an AB girl.... its part of being on the internet....

You have two choices.... ignore it... or dwell on it and get yourself mad... do you really think the guy that you are mad at knows you're mad or even cares that you are... highly doubtful....you're only making yourself miserable

I myself have been hit on so many times that I pretty much laugh at the person who does, its old news, its a waste of my time, but its always fun to mess with the person's mind...esp when I dont tell them I wear diapers, but when they ask why im here, i tell them i wear diapers.... its fun... you need to make light of the matter, or you can let it control you.....

I mean come on, you got to love the guy.... who I will remain nameless, who PMs you every time they see you and ask you the same questions all the time, cause they can't remember for the life of them that they just talked to you the day before... maybe thats cause hes too busy with his hands down his diaper to really LISTEN and get to KNOW ME for ME.... *gasp*... imagine that.

I feel for you man, I really do, and I wish I could offer you some more support on this issue. This is the exact reason I left ABY.com in the first place.....the level of banality that goes on in the forums there and via the PM's there just started getting to me. They have a decent community there, and most of the people are not jerks, but the jerk population is growing, if for no other reason that it is one of the more popular ABDL websites. Also, I would have to agree with the comment made earlier that ABY seems to be a predominantly gay community. Most definitely true, and although I have no problem with that (being bi, leaning toward gay myself), It does tend to attract some of the seedier of the members of our community. I know that it sucks. I know its a pain in the ass. Unfortunately, you will find those folks in any major community forum. I havent run into them here yet, but I'm sure they exist.

Don't give up on all of us though just because of a few buttpains! Please dont let an idiot who is too hopped up on his own horniness destroy what is for you a perfectly enjoyable pasttime/lifestyle. If its become too much of a problem, find a community where it isnt.

And besides, as Tigger mentioned....think of how bad it is for the girls....we may get it rough from the horny gay guys....I would the imagine the girls get it way worse.

Not trying to demean your situation....but always remember perspective. I know its annoying and a pain, but as with all things in life, it can always be worse.

Chris,

i can understand and appreciate that you were insulted and offended by the inappropriate IM, but if i might suggest, your idea of giving up your diaper fetish because of it is an overreaction that doesn't fit the situation. Your interest in diapers really doesn't have much to do with influencing crude people to make crude requests/offers. That sort of thing happens all over the Internet on boards devoted to boot fetishes, to latex fetishes, to every fetish and kink that you can think of, and then a few more.

The point of this is that the Internet INVITES inappropriate behavior from those who would typically never do such things in person. A key component of the online world is anonymity and the chance to do what you don't have the courage to do IRL. Very very few folks would ever be so forward in a face-to-face situation to ever ask or offer the kinds of things that they can do from the privacy of their own bedroom with a keyboard.

So, it is a double-edged sword -- the same Internet that allows us to gather with people who share our interests (like this board, for example), to seek out products designed for us, to enjoy photos and stories about our fetish and to just generally allow us to have a broader fetish experience also provides a place for the creeps of the world to practice their own form of creepiness.

i would say to try to take it with a grain of salt, since there are many more nice people out there than creeps, and when you encounter a creep, just laugh it off. If you recognize that the problem is THEM and not you, it helps to keep it all in perspective. If you'd like, even try taking it as a compliment that someone is so interested in you!

Hang in there,

Latexman :)

I can understand your need to vent your frustration and I'm sympathetic to your hurt feelings, all of us on the internet are subject to the same problems you are encountering. Unlike in the real world where some of us would never be hit on because of our looks or our lifestyle, on the internet we are fair game. Likewise, in real life you probably have never been hit on by a gay man because you just don't seem gay yet on the internet you are. None of us can control the people we meet on any site where we interact with others. It seems by your post that you are focused on the issue of being fed up with aby sites but I get hit on myspace, anywhere you go you will be subject to being hit on. The thing you do have the ability to control is yourself and how you react to these things. If you give up on the aby community because of a few morons you are allowing people you don't even know and have never met to control your life. Is that what you really want for yourself? Being hit on by a gay man doesn't mean you are gay and it doesn't mean anything about you, it means a lot about him. It means he is gay, desperate and not very socially adept. You could stop looking at it as a personal attack on yourself and try feeling sorry for the boob instead of anger. It would be a sad thing if we lost you from this community, there are good people here too.

Hugs,

Freta

BabyChris121675

While I certainly agree that it's rude, inappropriate and infuriating, I also have to parrot tigger's comment "welcome to my world as an AB girl". If we left the AB lifestyle because of harrassing IM's and PM's there wouldn't be any females here at all! Absolutely none! These guys are complete morons. They're only brave enough to send you that garbage because they're invisible on the net. Delete it and ban them from IMing or PMing you. If you let them drive them away from a place you enjoy then you're the one who loses, not them.

I'm going to post the responce I posted on ABY.Com almost word for word here because I think it is a good message for everyone to read. Words in parenthasis are slight changes or additions to my original ABY responce.

"The responses to the original post somewhat back up what (original poster) is saying. Good grief, people! I am also straight and I would hate to have people propositioning me for gay sex or to suck them off or vice versa! I do have gay friends both here (online diaper sites) and in real life and none of them have ever treated me like that or would even think of talking to me about gay sexual things. Come on, people! We already have the women on this (diaper sites) site being harassed by guys wanting them to "mommy" them and change them, etc. There are more than enough gay AB's and DL's on (aby.com) looking for relationships that you don't have to harass the straight members with propositions of gay sex and offering to pay them money to suck them off! I read posts here (aby.com but also Daily Diapers) all the time from members, straight and gay who are upset by something someone said or did to them (being stood up, harrased, etc.) and usually the members who post a response are in agreement or sympathetic with the original poster. Maybe it's because most of the responses to this post (the post on aby.com) are from gay members and they are just incapable of being able to understand how upsetting it is for a straight guy to be propositioned for money to be sucked off by a gay guy! (The original poster) probably feels like some kind of a dirty whore after recieving such offending offers! Personally, I would have expected a lot more understanding from some of the ABY membership (and maybe some Daily Diapers members). Come on, guys! Use your brain and if a member's profile says he's straight, don't go asking him for gay sex! That would piss off any straight guy! Let's treat each other with some respect!"

That said BabyChris, you really do need to get over it now that you've vented. Venting is a great way to relieve the stress and presure so you don't get a heart attack! I know! It's probably kept me out of intensive care many times! Some people are just stupid! Look at some of the stupid crooks on some of those TV shows! One recently gave out his cell phone number to the victims he robbed! Another wrote the bank hold up note on the back of one of his check stubs! Some even wear their work shirt with their name and the name of their company on it in clear view of the security cameras! There are some people out there with room temprature I.Q.'s on a very cold day with the furnace broken! As someone once said to me when I was pissed off at my old boss, "Does your boss make you mad?" The answer is NO! You make yourself mad by reacting to a situation no matter how justified the situation is. I say now that you've vented, take some deep breaths and realize just how moronic and stupid some people can be and try and make yourself happy instead of upset. You are absolutly right in being upset by these stupid people, just don't let the actions of a few idiots control your life. Take care.

Maybe I am a bit old-school, and was raised that way.

I just got mad cause he offered me money. I am sorry, but I am not a prostitute. I am not going to pimp myself out for sex. It's immoral, and not the way I do things. I thought the way he acted was inappropriate, and lewd.

That was why I got mad. I am no prostitute.

I just was a bit mad cause I didn't like being solicited like that and be put in that type of a situation. It was unfair to me, and disrespectful to me as a person. I had never had that happen before, and well, I was mad. I've really dealt with a lot of the seedier ABs out there, and well, it gets to you. Especially when you have the moral upbringing I got as a child from my parents.

I only got mad cause I didn't like the way he offered me money. I found that immoral, and wrong as I am not a prostitute.

I vented only cause I didn't know what to do, as I was offended by the behavior of the man. I also was sick of dealing with scam-artists, cons, and creeps online. I had a scammer try to bilk me out of my money last week, and now this idiot had to put the icing on the cake.

Maybe I am a bit naive as well as old-school, and my upbringing probably warped me into thinking everyone is moral like myself. I had to vent, and I apologize if I ruffled some feathers. I was really angry when I made the post.

BabyChris121675

Since I've posted pictures of myself, I've gotten TONS more responses from folks I don't know. All men. All kinda creepy men.

But I would think that some of them have a few things in common, the beginning of which might be their fascination with my flesh. I gotta say, I know I'm relatively good looking, but I didn't think that being 1) Clean, and 2) attractive got me more attention from the folks I didn't wanna attract in the first place. I see now that the thing about the honey, is that it doesn't choose the flies. And that's too bad, because the fly is just attracted to something that isn't a pile of poop.

Anyway, you're not a pile of poop, are you? Well, good, cuz even if you're not honey, you're at least doing better than poop. And it's not like you get offers for meaningless sex everyday. But then again, I don't know much about Ohio. For real, though, I think it's arrogant and rude to be so upset that somebody offered to perform a sexual act and pay YOU for it.

I can, however, understand your right to be offended by such solicitations. Some of you are just softer than the rest of us, and that's A-OK.

Well, you all are right, I shouldn't have flown off the handle and gotten ticked.

I was just very offended by this guy and well, when you want to meet people who can eventually become friends with you in the community you sometimes forget there are element that are seedy.

I just lost my cool, and well... last thing I will say is this, this has waken me up on some things about the way people are online. There are jerks, weirdos, nuts, and creeps that have no sense of self-respect.

I guess I need to sit back a bit, and just learn to cool down. I've always had a hard time making friends online and well, when you are alone a lot like me, you sometimes want to find someone who you can talk to about your baby desires.

BabyChris121675

I've always had a hard time making friends online and well, when you are alone a lot like me, you sometimes want to find someone who you can talk to about your baby desires.

BabyChris121675

Hey Chris, You know you got alot of "Friends" here. I just noticed that you have been on here darn near as long as me but you have a very relatively low post count. Perhaps you didn't really have anything to say till now? Anyway try to get "out there" alittle more. If people don't see you, you can't make friends. Just a thought. Hang in there dude, the good ones way out number the bad ones. :D

That was why I got mad. I am no prostitute.

I found that immoral, and wrong as I am not a prostitute.

BabyChris121675

OK, Chris -- we got that you're not a prostitute. But, as some (unsolicited) advice from someone who is much older than you, let me offer this perspective to you:

Inside and OUTSIDE of the AB lifestyle, for the rest of your life, you are going to encounter people who make inappropriate, rude or insulting comments to you. At work, there may come a time when you are asked to do something that runs against your upbringing, and once again, you may find that you feel like a prostitute, since they are paying you.

Please remember, that whether it happens within your fetish environment or out in the "real world", the person who holds the power is YOU -- because YOU can always say "NO". When someone suggests or asks something that offends your moral code, just say "no" and move on.

Picture this scenario: instead of a request for a sexual activity, would you be equally as offended and feel so personally violated if an IM came in and asked if you'd like to help the sender go rob a bank? How about an invitation to steal some cars? Chances are, you'd look at the IM, shake your head and think to yourself, "what a nut!" and just delete it. Consider that the request for paid sex is just as outlandish. It's not you, so just say, "no" and keep going.

The world is full of nuts -- if you let all of them offend you this much, you're going to wind up going nuts yourself. Learn to laugh at them!

Hey, let's not turn this into a battle of the sexes. Sexual harassment is a terrible experience whether you are male or female. Why should girls hog all the pity?

That said, I haven't received any sexually explicit PMs yet, but I do get a lot of people trying to hook up with me. That's not why I'm here, you all.

What makes me laugh is that because we happen to like a particular fetish, these people assume we are up for anything sexually..........even with them, a person we have never spoken to!! They can't seem to get their head around the fact that for the most part we are like everyone else and so is our sex life.

Like some of you above I believe it's because they know there is no comeback. They wouldn't dare say some of these things to your face, even if they saw you at a fetish party.

But hey, that's the nature of the beast I guess!!

Bethany

I get many inappropirate requests every time i go online. I ignore them or i politely tell them i am not interested. Some never give up and i just block them. I do find it annoying and intrusive. Many people on the internet are there for sex and want to cam with you as well. I am also frustrated with people saying it is the internet so we have to accept this junk. People will say things on the internet they would never say in a bar or on a telephone. Its something that at this time is uncontrollable.

Im way out there on the net i know and that may invite some of this, still it would be better if people could at least chat with you before they have to "get off".

Maybe some of these Internet folks (guys AND girls) who are exhibiting predator behavior are simply practicing a form of that old joke (feel free to change the gender to suit your tastes):

"I ask every girl I meet if she'll go to bed with me!"

"Gee, don't you get your face slapped a lot?"

"Yes, by about 98 out of every 100 girls."

"What do the other two do?"

"Go to bed with me..." :P

i think it is called playing the odds. For all of you who say "no", there are bound to be a few who say "yes".