LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Girl Featured On Tv

Recording and distributing copyrighted works can get you in trouble. I have already contacted WE's media relations team to request clips of the episode that we can legally share.

BTW the show is at 10:00 EST, not sure of the other zones. I was watching the show last night, when they showed next weeks episode. This should be pretty cool as the show seems very well produced. She's a cutie too! If your listening little Sister..Kudo's!!!! Let this be a lesson..this brave little sister is a daycare worker, and is going on National TV. So you thought you couldn't come out!!! She's putting it all on the line. Can't wait till next Tuesday!

BTW the show is at 10:00 EST, not sure of the other zones. I was watching the show last night, when they showed next weeks episode. This should be pretty cool as the show seems very well produced. She's a cutie too! If your listening little Sister..Kudo's!!!! Let this be a lesson..this brave little sister is a daycare worker, and is going on National TV. So you thought you couldn't come out!!! She's putting it all on the line. Can't wait till next Tuesday!

I'm deeply sad that I'm far too foreign to watch wetv. It looks like a great channel. Good luck in your quest dd. Is it possible to see even the trailer* edit - the link is this

http://static.we.tv/uploads/video/index.ht...ctid=1453516500 (thanks nitrous) Great spotting there Ricky.

I'm deeply sad that I'm far too foreign to watch wetv. It looks like a great channel. Good luck in your quest dd. Is it possible to see even the trailer* edit - the link is this

http://static.we.tv/uploads/video/index.ht...ctid=1453516500 (thanks nitrous) Great spotting there Ricky.

Hey Smarti...Don't you know anyone with satellite service? More over the older kind not the new digital small ones. It may be possible to get the show on those too. Somebody over your way has to get that channel. I now picture you walking down the street going to a strangers house with a dish outside and asking them to watch the AB show on WE. :P

Sadly, the trailer for this episode was posted on eBaums world and there's a TON of negative comments ... I wouldn't even bother trying to find it if you don't have the stomach for a lot of hate.

Couldn't believe the things I was reading from some people.

Maybe we should get some sort of group "free-love" note going and pass it on to the comments section! :D

something like

We love you all!

<insert everyone's name(or sig name)>

Your friends at Daily Diapers.

Daddy and i love this show and always try to catch it when it's on...tonight W/we definitely have it set for record though don't know if W/we can pass it along to anyone else with the system W/we use (there's always a way...i know but...i'm not all that tech savy...)

Can't wait to watch...although i'm not sure if it's bravey or plain crazy for baby ella to show herself on tv and hope to keep her career. I'd be curious as to any repercssions in that regard for her...i do hope her the best!

jennie

She showed a very human side to this life style. She also admited to things we would probably not admit on tv: stealing younger sisters diapers, and wearing diapers to work.

Wow!

Twenty-year-old Kailey really showed the very best of the charming Adult Baby World last night (1 April 2008) on the WeTV cable network. By day she is a responsible adult wearing discreet pull-on disposable diapers under normal clothing as she goes to work. Then when she gets back home Kailey removes her wet pull-up and changes into a thicker and softer Tranquility tape-on diaper so she can relax as "Baby Ella" while she waits for her loving Daddy John to come home to take good care of her.

On the 2008 season premiere of WeTV's hit series "Secret Lives of Women" Kailey/Baby Ella showed the very best of the adult baby community. She explained her childhood and how she felt the need as thr oldest sister to take on adult responsibility when very young. Now that she is in love with John she can safely also be Baby Ella, who is accepted by her younger sisters and her actual Mom.

Maybe now other cable TV networks will be willing to show the positive of ABDL.

Angela

Wow!

Twenty-year-old Kailey really showed the very best of the charming Adult Baby World last night (1 April 2008) on the WeTV cable network. By day she is a responsible adult wearing discreet pull-on disposable diapers under normal clothing as she goes to work. Then when she gets back home Kailey removes her wet pull-up and changes into a thicker and softer Tranquility tape-on diaper so she can relax as "Baby Ella" while she waits for her loving Daddy John to come home to take good care of her.

On the 2008 season premiere of WeTV's hit series "Secret Lives of Women" Kailey/Baby Ella showed the very best of the adult baby community. She explained her childhood and how she felt the need as thr oldest sister to take on adult responsibility when very young. Now that she is in love with John she can safely also be Baby Ella, who is accepted by her younger sisters and her actual Mom.

Maybe now other cable TV networks will be willing to show the positive of ABDL.

Angela

Can't wait until this filters out to the boonies here :(:(:(

For those of you who were unable to see the show yet, baby ella aired on the WEtv network last night and did "us" proud. Here is a short observation of baby ella's part the show as i remember some of the scenes....

As baby ella was interviewed she portrayed herself as a young, almost shy girl who had grown up with both parents and two sisters. She said that her fathers had many business guests so at an early age, she and her sisters were expected to act in a mature manner.

Baby ella has shared her lifestyle with both her mom and sisters. As they were interviewed, they said at first they were a bit uncomfortable but are now more accepting. In one scene as the three girls are decorating a christmas tree, they discuss Daddy John, and ask baby ella if she'd written her letter to santa? Another scene baby ella shows off a new onsie she's recently gotten and the sisters comment on how cute and comfy it is.

In several scenes baby ella is seen putting on her jammies over her diaper, in one scene her Daddy John helps her, patting her in the butt of her diaper playfully. She is shown in a crib/playpen, sucking a pacifier, drinking from a bottle, and playing with babydolls. While Daddy John appears loving and playful with her, there is voice over that describes Daddy John as a Daddy being trained by baby ella. Daddy John himself describes his own interests as being "dl" and but that He is learning the Daddy role to please baby ella. He says he changes her when she has done #1 but that neither of them are into her doing #2 in her diaper. At another point baby ella says that Daddy John changes her when she is "dirty"...meaning wet...but she describes it as still being "awkward" for him. Baby ella says at one point that she has told Daddy John to just treat her as he would a 2yr old and that has given them both success.

late in the show Daddy John are seen enjoying themselves conversing in the park while he pushes her on a swing. Baby ella uses a sweet baby voice and they share a conversation about "toddler" type things.

it was a sweet view of how a Top and bottom can interact in this sort of relationship.

At one point baby ella did say she was involved in the bdsm lifestyle and if i remember correctly...that was the venue she and Daddy John had met.

As always, Secret Lives of Women was very tastefully done. Baby Ella was a sweet and quite "normal' young woman, who shared her lifestyle choices with viewers in a very tasteful and innocent way.

It was so nice to not have all the "Jerry Springer sensationalism" brought into the portrayal of ab/dl lifestyle. Kudos to both baby ella and the shows producers for showing such a controversial subject in such an open and honest light.

I hope baby ella is able to look upon this show proudly and doesn't find herself subjected to unfair repercussions in her future.

Best of luck baby ella...thank you for the glimpse you allowed viewers.

Guest Baby_brad

Wow.. I recorded it, but it has me typing in it.. plus stupid me deleted it off my tivo.. gunna have to wait till the 8th (or its on Pirate bay) for me to get it for y'all.