LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spears' Inner Little Girl.

Well, I was glancing at my Girlfriend's magazine that she bought about a week ago and there was an article about Britney Spears and her moderate mental health issues like the past 5 other magazines I've seen her read. Anyway, on the cover of the magazine it said something along the lines of "Britney's darkest secret." So well, I get curious and take a peek. It turns out that Britney was talking to one of her friends about her mental health issues and the whole time she reffered to herself as "baby" and talked in a child-like voice and said "Baby's getting better." Refferring to herself as getting better mentally I guess. Well, apparently while she was really young, she was rapped and now that she's comming to some serious emotional hardship her mind opened up to that point in her life when she got raped and is either using that as a coping technique or as a way for both of her problems, past and present to solve eachother. So yea, I didn't really read the whole thing, but I just found that quite interesting. And before someone posts it, I seriously doubt she's an AB or DL, though it would be kind of nice, she'd be a cute little Ab girl.

I don't especially like her, I don't think she made any good music - nor do I get why so many guys find her "Hot"... she's not my type.

But damn it - why can't people not just give her some "easy time"....

I hate it how people in general are gaping at every one elses misfortune and problems... prominent or not.

it's like with an accident where there's a fucken crowd of cowards basically enjoying the "show" and just stand there and stare - being thrilled by the little horror show being put "on display".

it's fucking sad behaviour.

Well, I was glancing at my Girlfriend's magazine that she bought about a week ago and there was an article about Britney Spears and her moderate mental health issues like the past 5 other magazines I've seen her read. Anyway, on the cover of the magazine it said something along the lines of "Britney's darkest secret." So well, I get curious and take a peek. It turns out that Britney was talking to one of her friends about her mental health issues and the whole time she reffered to herself as "baby" and talked in a child-like voice and said "Baby's getting better." Refferring to herself as getting better mentally I guess. Well, apparently while she was really young, she was rapped and now that she's comming to some serious emotional hardship her mind opened up to that point in her life when she got raped and is either using that as a coping technique or as a way for both of her problems, past and present to solve eachother. So yea, I didn't really read the whole thing, but I just found that quite interesting. And before someone posts it, I seriously doubt she's an AB or DL, though it would be kind of nice, she'd be a cute little Ab girl.

She has been known to soil her panties on occasion, although I doubt that's related to this.

Britney both courts the paps and is a victim of them. it is sad I agree.

Yea, honestly I don't think she'd be as bad as she is right now if the pops weren't all over her and the press messing with her rep. I understand magazines have to live off of some kind of 'shocking' information for their prints, but can they just develope some morals? With as far as they have bashed her you'd think she'd throw the magazine companies into a lawsuit for slander since I'm sure that most of what you read in the magazines are as such.

You mean celebrities deal with the same issues humans do? What a hoot! What are they going to tell us next? That celebrities are humans?

I DETEST how entertainment media treats everything like the f-ing circus. It's like they need to stick their cameras down people's pants these days to make up for a shortage of actual quality entertainment. Every time I see a magazine cover, I feel like my soul has been insulted.

I'll bet her mother made big money for this story. May that sick whore receive a million curses for every dollar she makes off her daughters' dignity.

I've always had the feeling Britney had AB issues, even before the trouble started. Call it gut hunch. I dunno. She may be ABDL. If so, let's make her welcome. I agree, she would make a damn cute little AB playmate. Though when you're high profile, disclosure carries inherent risks. Career, respect (though "Brits" doesn't seem too concerned about that), sales as well as the livelyhood of those involved in support. (Family, agents, managers, band, road crew. etc. I hesitate to mention publicists here, because it would be a field day for them, should news leak out. 'No such thing as bad publicity''.) Much like Elvis had to deal with when he was wrestling with his rumored AB desires. Linda Thompson, a former Miss Tennessee and his second wife, detailed in her memoirs of her mommy/baby relationship with the "King". Changing his diapers and so forth. Whooooa! Am I talking out of school here? Perhaps. No dis, E. You'll always be the "King".

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

I don't know if Britney has any AB Tendencies - and frankly - I don't care!

I don't care if Elivs or anyone else might have liked to get on diapers once in a while.

Why is it - and I think it's quite disturbing - that people just have absolutely no respect for a "celebrities" private life and such.

Common, I love good movies with good quality actors. But I regard every actor out there as a "professional" doing his/hers job. And Just because I like how some portrait their characters on screen, I neither have the desire to go out and meet the guy/gal in person and/or find out every inch of intimate detail available.

I love the old James Bond Movies - grew up with some of 'em as my parents quite liked them... I consider connery to be the "perfect" bond-actor so far. I admired his play in hunt for red october too. But I have no clue about his private life... after all it's none of my god damn business.

Same with music-stars... I love the old records from Queen... I think it's amazingly good rock. I liked Freddie's performances on stage - he had an amazing voice and quite a stage-presence. And frankly I couldn't care less if he was gay, bi-sexual, a-sexual or whatever else... I found it sad that he died of AIDS... But at no point I was wondering what his private life might be like, what he does off-stage what his problems and his parties are like... you know why? because he like everyone else, despite the fact at giving public performances, is imho still perfectly entitled to a good private life - we all are. it's so cheap that people don't respect this.

Lynniehyde or Heidilynn (which one?) -

Elvis - I like his music - Regarding the classic Rock&Roll stuff he was a pioneer, and did musical things no one ever before really did - at a huge rate of success.

I found it sad that he went down a bad road during the "end"... if people might have given him some rest, some privacy, less pressure - he might have led a better life.

if he was AB or not, I couldn't care less - what if yes? why should I respect him MORE, or At All, just because of this?

If he liked to fuck melons I wouldn't give a shit too - if he enjoyed his morning cup of hot java with a lot of milk and strawberry juice - what would it matter? I like his WORK - maybe his Show. but it doesn't tell me a whole lot about the person. and I'm fine with this.

She has been known to soil her panties on occasion, although I doubt that's related to this.

Britney both courts the paps and is a victim of them. it is sad I agree.

That is if she was wearing any B):P But Alas I do agree they just need to lay of Britney and the rest. I do somewhat agree that with that kind of status comes fame and people just want to know what it's like not to live paycheck to paycheck. I personally would have a few lovely cars, but when it came time to "party" I think I could afford the limo. -_- I do dispise the pop though. I recently saw a interview with a high level actor who said if they would just stay back about 10 feet it wouldn't be a big deal, I would say 20 feet or farther and use those big telephoto lenses! Leave the people some space!

I've always had the feeling Britney had AB issues, even before the trouble started. Call it gut hunch. I dunno. She may be ABDL. If so, let's make her welcome. I agree, she would make a damn cute little AB playmate. Though when you're high profile, disclosure carries inherent risks. Career, respect (though "Brits" doesn't seem too concerned about that), sales as well as the livelyhood of those involved in support. (Family, agents, managers, band, road crew. etc. I hesitate to mention publicists here, because it would be a field day for them, should news leak out. 'No such thing as bad publicity''.) Much like Elvis had to deal with when he was wrestling with his rumored AB desires. Linda Thompson, a former Miss Tennessee and his second wife, detailed in her memoirs of her mommy/baby relationship with the "King". Changing his diapers and so forth. Whooooa! Am I talking out of school here? Perhaps. No dis, E. You'll always be the "King".

Cuddles,

As a journalist and professional publicist, I might ask, can mags exist without their readers? True, I do find the play by play of Britney's breakdowns are embarassing to watch, and mostly just vacuous and therefore tedious, so I avoid em and thwart the wicked media from making money. I just love Pink's song, "Stupid Girls" which is the most hilarious parody of the bimbo sleb lifestyle I've ever seen. What makes Britney different from Paris and Lindsay is that she actually makes good music.. I'm not a fan of the genre, but it got good reviews in all the respectable papers, at the very least, she's picked some great collaborators.

I'll quote Dylan on Elvis - "Hearing Elvis was like busting out of jail" - a bit out of Britney's league lol.

but if one or both of them were ABs? Hell, I'd really like to know. I can't pretend to be uncurious. Unlike your average mag reader, I'd have a bit of respect for them if it were really true.

"I just want to be your... Teddy Bear"

-smarti

PS. and heidi, as among the members of dd on this topic, i'll tip my bonnet to your size 14 booties sir.

Celebrities put themselves in the spotlight. Actors, actresses, singers and any one else that is famous should expect people to study their lives. You have said before, Eric, that you are a diaper lover and not an AB. I wouldn't expect you to care if someone else was an AB or not. However, there are lots of people that do care.

Why do we hold celebrities up to a higher standard than ourselves? I don't know. I guess it's because they are famous. Whether they like it or not, it comes with the territory. The same goes for politicians. Once you are in a place of public scrutiny, everything becomes everyone's business. Britney Spears is not my cup of tea, and neither are the Olsen Twins, another celebrity pair that people have always linked to diapers.

"I'll quote Dylan on Elvis - "Hearing Elvis was like busting out of jail" - a bit out of Britney's league lol.

but if one or both of them were ABs? Hell, I'd really like to know. I can't pretend to be uncurious. Unlike your average mag reader, I'd have a bit of respect for them if it were really true.

"I just want to be your... Teddy Bear"

-smarti

PS. and heidi, as among the members of dd on this topic, i'll tip my bonnet to your size 14 booties sir."

Size 14?!!!! Puleeeze! Size 10, no more. Unless, your talking UK size. Hee, heeeee!

I agree with your comparison. There will never be, another "E".

Britannies? They come and they go. They come and they go, kid. Show biz.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I see Spears and being a certified nutcase. Any woman, that abandons their children to go party has a serious problem. I look at Spears and see pure scank whore.

Make that rich, skank whore... She obviously cares not for her kids or kin at present. Maybe they don't care about her, either. Who really knows? But, being in the arc lights of extreme celebrity, can be quite a burden for some to bear, indeed. No excuse for her behaviour. But, it is a heavy psychological burden, nonetheless. Especially, for one so young, beautiful and talented. She courted fame. She got it. And now, is probably looking for a nice quiet place to curl up with "teddy". Or a pint at her local pub.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I for one really don't give a crapola about celebrities at all. I really don't. I just figure that Hollyweird needs to grow up, and get off this celebrity kick myself. To me, Britney is not news. She should not be a lead segment on CNN, or even my local newscast, nor should any other celebrity. I really detest how celebrities and the rich are treated like royalty in the US. It makes me ashamed to be an American.

Celebrities and sports heroes are NOT heroes. They're just people who got lucky in life, and have things handed to them. Hell, half of them probably would not survive at my job more than an hour. I'd love that. To see some stupid celebrity try to wash dishes, and live on my income. HA!

BabyChris121675

I won't even watch ET, or TMZ. LIKE I CARE!

Cuddles,

I'm intrigued. What makes you think Britney has AB/DL issues? Can't say I ever noticed.

Bethany