LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undewear Chocices?

Diaper666

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own two pair of briefs that I got from a vendor on E-bay. One pair has fire trucks and Dalmation dogs, and the other pair has Scooby-doo on them. 99.9% of the time I dont wear undies...even at work. As a kid I hated to wear underpants, too (I did wear my sisters Wonder Woman under-roos from time to time :o ).

I wear CK hip briefs or sport brief (made of 90% modal cotton and 10% lycra so they stretch like panties) with pouch front. This is mostly for active wear (I take taekwondo) or when wearing jeans (because of the tighter fit). When I wear something looser like slacks, I use boxers. If I'm feeling up to it, I also wear thongs. All cotton, too. Like my diapers.

PArms

Bikini briefs--the frillier and sexier, the better. I have a pair that looks like Rumba pants with lace ruffles on the back. I've tried thongs, but I don't like the incessant wedgie...

I also wear a corset sometimes. A REAL Victorian reproduction with 28 steel bones, not a cheesy Victoria's Secret bustier. It takes a good four inches off my waist. I have yet to do this, but it would be fun to go out with both my corset and a diaper under my clothes...

Alternates between the following depending on my mood and what is clean:

Microfiber mens briefs and matching t-shirt.

Mens low rise Cotton briefs (flyless)

Mens thongs.

Victoria secret second skin satin woman's thongs.

lacy woman's underware

woman's days of the week panties

various leotards

I've never been a boxer type of guy.

• 1 month later...

Aleia,

I agree with you about garter belts. I think the person who invented pantyhose should be shot :P

Corset, diapers, garter belts.... very nice!

CDL