LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Rest of your Life!

Non Diaper Discussions. Hobbies, interests, and other topics.

2,591 topics in this forum

1. . 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. Creepy Neighbors 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Happy Birthday Dlb

• 1 reply
  4. Song Lyrics

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. To Socalab

• 1 reply
  6. Favorite Board Game? 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Learning Hebrew...

• 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 12 replies
  8. Looking For Ideas

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  9. Second Life

• 5 replies
  10. New Career

• 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 10 replies
  11. Sweet Valley

• 9 replies
  12. Yayyyyyyyyy

• 10 replies
  13. Whats She Thinking?

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
  14. If You Trim...

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I told myself I would not post again here unless I had a completed story to post in sequence, hence why now I am posting with a finished work. After 10 years of writing and 10+ stories not ended, I plan to right my wrongs one day and finish my other stories. I really enjoyed writing this one and it's a story I've quietly written the past year without a post here for once. I hope you all enjoy it and please do comment your thoughts and reactions along the journey, I always enjoy hearing thoughts on what happens to the characters. I like to write stories with a good plot, many twists and fun ABDL scenes intertwined. With the help of AI, I've also created some artwork that goes with the story. It's the first time I've been able to visualize my works, scenes and characters and I will post some artwork every few scenes. I've struggled in getting a diaper on the AI created characters, but, alas, I was happy with a lot of the artwork I could create that went along with certain chapters and the book's cover.  Warnings: drug abuse, explicit content(AI artwork), topics surrounding suicide and self-harm, sexual scenes, smut, and dark scenes Author's note: Thanks to those who read and comment in support of my stories and this hobby of writing I've taken on now half of my life now! I've struggled with elements of the stories I've written and this forum and community has made life worth living, so thank you to those in this community and DD for hosting this site. ♥️ _____________________________________   Super Baby Saga: The Tale of Glow & Dr. Mastermind Volume 1: Glow Lightning’s Regression   1: Unconscious Glow Lightning pulled out her drug bag and emptied the powder on the counter in her empty makeup room. She stared for a moment, a thought of hesitation bubbling in her head before flaring her nostrils and leaning down. She wasted not one more second in sniffing up the mixed drugs of benzodiazepines and opioids, wishing one would kill her already and take her from the pain of living through another day of plastic reality in front of cameras and acting like everything was perfect being a Super. Unfortunately, as much as she tried in the past, she’d only put herself in comas for a few days or land her in rehabilitation programs. No fatal drug combination seemed to work, as much as her managers would try to cover up her tracks and suicidal ideations. Being a 'Super' was oh-so-romanticized by movies, shows and comic books. Glow was bred into the culture from a young age with a group of other mutt children who were raised in either adopted by rich or wanna-be rich families to have children with supernatural powers and one day, if having the right mix of powers, beauty and intelligence, could become real Supers that became celebrities that became essential childhood actors and were shown on TV shows, the news, movies, and talk shows. Was it ethical? Hell no… yet with the new advancements in science and genetic altering, the Super Agency wanted to capitalize on Super children, along with a few other corporations that profited off of creating super heroes and villains. If you were hired by the Agency, it was the same as selling your soul to the devil if you still had one after going through the realization that your whole childhood was a lie and that your parents bought you to only sell you to the slavery of the Agency. As much as TV brainwashes people that supers were aspiring and at celebrity statuses like musicians and actors, it didn’t mean Supers were coping. Take Irwin Godwing for example, one of the infamous supers who went crazy and tried killing innocent bystanders during a setup news report that he was supposed to save a cruise ship that was taken hostage by a villain. Little to the publics knowledge, villains were only outcast supers who didn’t make the cut and were offered high paychecks to stay in hiding but perform malicious acts for a living. They were good people, but with politics and all the Agency needed to keep their sponsorships right? If their sponsors wanted to cause fear mongering and prove a point, if they paid enough to the Agency they would make it happen while still causing hundreds of innocent people on one cruise ship to go through a fake hostage that was completely real to them to only be killed by the hero that was supposed to save them. Irwin, who supposedly was hopped on 10X the normal dose of fentanyl and Power X, flew into the cruise ship where people were kept in the auditorium. As people clapped, he swooped in with his wings and murdered hundreds. The villain, Darius the Grey, had to incapacitate him, causing a huge upset with the Agency as they needed to send more Supers out. The other Supers Harrow, Captain Thwart, and Dogman Jones came out to stop Darius and saw that Irwin was on the ground. He was taken into questioning afterwards on what happened and, luckily for Darius, one hostage had a video on their phone of Irwin. If not, Darius may have been sentenced to be chemically executed. It was rare for Supers or Villians, but it did happen if you stepped out of line. The rules were simple: you can’t kill Supers. Villians murders, on the other hand, were excusable... along with innocent civilians or hostages. It was fucked up, really.   Glow put away her drugs quickly and fixed her makeup, looking up her nose to make sure that she had nothing up her nostrils. She heard a knock on her door, “Glow, are you ready? We only have like- 3 minutes!” Glow rolled her bright green eyes to herself in the mirror as she heard her manager, Theresa's, voice. “Ready as I’ll ever be.” Glow murmured as she fixed her dark brown hair, framing the front of her pixie shaped face. While she didn’t need much makeup, her face had a fresh caking from the KCBS news station makeup artists. Glow cracked open the door and the KCBS production team came in, rushing Glow to the couch where her dark grey jean jacket was adjusted and her hair was fixed in front of her. “Hi Glow, how are you before we begin?” Jane Stransberry of KCBS asked with a plastered magenta lipstick smile that matched her bright magenta dress. Glow felt a bit of the high beginning with the drugs she snorted a few moments before, “Just peachy.” She said, without smiling. Jane’s mouth fell in a line, obviously feeling the negatively that she was warned about from the Super they were interviewing. “On air in 60 seconds.” The production crew member said as Glow nodded, feeling a whoosh of light headedness as she sat there. She blinked under her fake eyelashes, looking to the lights that seemed a bit too bright at the moment. Her finger twitched and she felt a current pass through her as the lights dimmed a bit. “Uh, our lighting is dimming!” One lighting person murmured in a slightly stressed tone. A corner of Glow’s mouth went up and Theresa’s blue eyes narrowed to Glow, as she walked up and whispered in annoyance, “Knock it off!” Glow sighed and let go of the light energy, clasping her hands as the production team began counting down. Jane straightened out and the screen before it flashed ‘live’ with a red glow, “Welcome to KCBS, today we are joined by our special guest Glow Lightning. Thanks for coming on our morning talk show, Glow!” She nodded courteously to Glow who awkwardly nodded back with a plastic smile she had learned to give through many years of being on stages. Glow could feel another whoosh of light headedness that was followed by nausea. She swallowed as she shifted, the bright lights bothering her progressively more. Glow usually felt light and bubbly after taking the opioids and benzo combo... not like this. Jane said something to Glow, but Glow didn’t hear it, beginning to get concerned that maybe she had too much of her special mix of opioids and other drugs. It took a lot to get her to this state of feeling the drugs as it took 5X dose that of humans to get Supers feeling anything, but it was quite possible she could have overdosed. There was an awkward pause as Jane blinked to Glow who was staring at the floor, looking to be breathing raggedly. Jane could tell something was wrong and heard recent stories of this Supers loss of movies, shows and brand deals due to her lack of care and rudeness. Jane looked at the camera as she heard her producer to talk about the recent rescue of an orphanage that Glow was a part of. “Glow Lighting was featured in the recent tragic story of an orphanage on fire and saved over 50 children. Let’s watch the clips of the rescue and a few interviews from that day.” Jane nodded to the camera as they cut the visual of Glow on the couch from the live footage. Glow felt like the lights were starting to hurt her head as she squinted and lunged forward, hand going up towards the lights and feeling her handa glow as the lights flickered off and everyone in the room began panicking. The producers gasped in annoyance to see the celebrity Super shatter their lighting and electricity in one motion. Glow could barely hear producers cursing along with her manager as her head began pounding and she was disassociating, slowly losing consciousness. “I-“ She shook her head, thinking about the mixture of her drugs and knowing it wasn’t that much, not enough to cause this reaction. Before she lost consciousness, the thought that maybe her bag got laced with Power X from her last transaction. She had heard of Supers recently getting laced drugs, yet she didn’t think it’d ever be her. She knew Power X was the good stuff, but she didn’t want to get addicted nor ever try it. Sure, her opioids and benzos were fun and harmless like weed for non-Supers and are nonaddictive, but the Power X was potent, drive one crazy or, worse, kill a Super. All this to say, Glow had fallen down rabbit holes of drugs, but never the Power X. She wasn’t that stupid to ever get her hands on the drug. Well… until now.  
    • Lucy use your little brain and your vampire speed and get out. This person is not a nice person she is a very bad person a running and walking Red Flag. I think Lucy needs to talk to Victoria later about Nia's behavior if she thinks this is a good person for Lucy to date. Stay tuned: Team human = Mommy Team Wolf = Big Sister
    • A very wet Nothshore Megamax Airlock with one booster.
    • My wife has never complained; she is accepting of my choice to indulge in this DL lifestyle and has participated multiple times as well in changing me and other activities in the bedroom. I normally tell her after I place an order for diapers, that I have some briefs or diapers being delivered. I have never hid them, they're in our shared closet on my side, and under our bed on my side. My wife and I have no kids at home, and we both make about the same amount of income, me slightly more. We have been married over 42 years now and have always had shared income and expenses. It has always been a common practice of ours to discuss any large purchases before doing so, and on some occasions my wife will ask can you wait until the next pay day. All good.