LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Write something about yourself, so we can get to know each other!

41 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Tingle

• 2 replies
  2. The New Young Guy

• 6 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. mommies for everything!

• 0 replies
  4. DL when working

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Long time sexual attraction

• 0 replies
  6. Just Joined

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Just me

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. new ab, old dl

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• And so, Anya got mad for perhaps the first time since they had met. She gave him a cold look, and picked him up, holding him in a vice grip as she carried him to the bathroom. "Now you listen here! You are giving me way too much trouble considering that I let you live here completely free." She snapped and sat him on the toilet seat. She didn't change him just yet, though, leaving him with his messy, leaking training pants dripping down into the water below. She locked the door and then grabbed a bar of soap from the shower. She quickly rinsed it off, and stuck it in his mouth! "You will NOT use such horrible language to talk to me!"
    • Thank you very much. I've been plugging away at it as best I can and I wanted to share what was ready! Don't worry, just this once I admitted that I was getting worse over the last week no matter what medicine I tried and I actually went to the doctor and they gave me some shots and some prescriptions. yeah ... no idea how any of us know that ... Perhaps the correct solution here is somewhere in the middle?
    • Francine smiled brightly. "My goodness, what a treat, folks! My beautiful girl Dolly is about to give us a show!" She exclaimed and helped the girl up to her feet, and into the squatting position. "She's quite the talented artist- all of the lovely shades of brown that she works with!" Francine cooed and kissed the girl's nose. "Whenever you're ready, my beautiful little Dolly..." she whispered. "Just hope you're not too camera shy, hm dear?" She whispered and lifted her chin. 
    • Anya laughed. "Oh you silly little Kitten..." she whispered and pinched her cheek. "I guess I'll just have to choose for you if you're going to be difficult." She shrugged and carried her around as she looked through the girl's belongings. She made it to the girl's bedroom and smirked. "Oh Katherine, you still sleep with a Teddy bear? How precious." She whispered and grabbed the thing off of her unkempt bedspread. "Here. I think this'll be the first thing we take with us." She stated softly. 
    • so this is my first attempt at writing 1st pov. i feel like this is way to short, i was aiming for like 12 pages for chapter 1, but i did not want to give certain things away. I feel like this chapter just went by to quick. maybe its ok, but as a rule I would like chapters to be closer to 20 pages, i just don't think it works fir this chapter, so if i can get a few more pages out of this i  would be very happy. Any helpful feed back for writing 1st pov would be greatly helpful to me. also, this is edited but i consider it a first draft. would also like to know what you thought, how can i improve this. this story starts out dark but is meant to build into brighter and cuddlier scenes. just got to get there.