LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hope and pray that you all are enjoying a holiday weekend. Take a second to remember the many that have given their lives so that we have our freedom. My girlfriends birthday is May the 23, so the weekend started off just perfect. We had set up a tent in the backyard for that evening. It was a rainy and thunder & lightning kind of night (just right to be under a big tree in a tent). Diaper sex has been a thing for us and lets just say we play hard. We had prepared the tent early so there's no fumbling and more play time.The rain was warm and was great to wash in after play time. We went into our little tent a bit after midnight and had ourselves a pig of a time. Messy is not for the weak of stomach. The rain felt so good as we washed or newly tanned bodies. We also had the pleasure of a warm hose down. We went back in the house and stayed in the basement for a little more play time. I wanted to try some toys and diapers, so we stayed in basement for a couple of hours just cuddling and kissing and holding each others diapered booties. We went back to my bedroom and fell on each other in a heap of tangled legs and arms. We awoke to a good breakfast and just laid in each others arms all morning. Cuddling and being in diapers is fun, y'all gotta try it for sure.I know plenty of you would love to hear details and you may ask me. I am sure my girlfriend would approve. I am Evelyn and diapers are a super turn on for me and a very sexual thrill fills me to the core in a fully loaded diaper. You all have a great Memorial Day and enjoy yourselves ! Love & peace

Tent Of Love.jpg

Archived