LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was about 12 playing at a friends house when I went to use his bathroom. Hanging on the shower rod was a pair of semi-transparent plastic pants. I was fascinated with them. I loved the feel and actually tried them on. OMG, I still remember the feeling! When I asked him about them he stated his mom made him wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed every night because at times he wet the bed in his sleep. I was envious. I actually wet myself a couple of times on purpose hoping my mom would make me wear PP to bed. No such luck. She merely asked me now to do it anymore.

Over the years I took every opportunity to look at them in the stores or later in life online. As life progressed, I was always married and never could pursue my fascination any further. Well I did try once with my ex-wife to spice things up in the bedroom after reading many very cool stories about couples having diaper sex. Unfortunately, she had zero interest and soon after we divorced. So now I had a chance to experiment and I did. I purchased several types on PP and diapers and found great personal satisfaction doing so. Then, in 2018, I was in a very serious car wreck. I had a traumatic brain injury as well as several other problems. One of the consequences ended up being night time incontinent and day time urinary urgency incontinent. Now I wear a night time diaper with plastic pants at night and a day diaper with PP during the day.  So my misfortune actually advanced my fantasy. I manage quite nicely, but now it would be totally awesome if I found a lady friend that accepted diaper play. I must say, my excitement when around plastic pants has never diminished. IMG_1273.thumb.jpeg.2d077b34757875f467fb26d4603851a0.jpegIMG_1270.thumb.jpeg.e186b38ba61d15a710e17b3e174d8bf2.jpeg

Archived