LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Art

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

• Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I wish my 12/13 year self had as much guts as Maddy.  It took me until I was nearly 20 before I peed my pants, and I still don't like to pee my pants.  The pee running down my legs.  I don't know what my parents would have done had I suddenly started to wet the bed and have during the day at 12 years. I know my mom kept me diapers longer than normal for the early 70's (potty trained about 4 years old), but after 8 years of no toileting issues- I think she would act similarly to Maddy's parents. She is so over analyzing stuff, and kind of missing the big picture.  She wants her parents to think she has an issue controlling her bladder, but only having accidents in convenient places will probably give it away.   PS- Maddy needs some advice when it comes to purposely wetting yourself.  Waiting until your bladder is bursting is a rookie mistake.   It is far better to pee every 20 minutes until it becomes second nature.
    • I think so 😁 Hey man cool to see posts from you 😁
    • I do have a few ideas for a worst-case scenario, but I don't like the idea of us having to go even deeper into the shadows than we already are and make it harder for people to discover that there is a community of people who are ABDL. 1) Host the site on a server in a more accepting country for sexual/kink stuff like Germany or the Netherlands.  Members in the US would use a VPN to access the site. 2) If the VPN does not work, have a cluster (small supercomputer) set up in the country that is hosting the server, and members from the US use a remote access terminal (RAT) to access the cluster and then use the cluster to get on the site. 3) Host the site on the deep web and use a TOR browser to access the site.
    • My wife always asks "do we have to keep all this old equipment?" and I usually respond with "that's the solution to countless problems I haven't encountered yet".