LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alisa's Adventures In The Diaper Dimension - Chapter 40 Added 8/6

Hrm, I think that one way forward might be

for the heroine to be offered 'help' by a suspiciously friendly teen girl, only to be lead right into a TV studio where she discovers that she is the biggest celebrity in their world already - the 'outsider', who will be proven as able to be regressed with a film crew getting every moment, beaming the much loved show all around their world. She'd catch embarrasing snippets of the show from time to time, such as footage of her sleeping face down in a crib while the narrator discusses how heavily soiled her diapers is, being taken on live talk shows with a caretaker and getting her diaper changed while the whole world watches, etc.

I could think of a couple. two girls are living together and one still is accident prone and her friend makes her wear diapers. A girl wets her panties at school and is put back in diapers.

Ooooh, another PPP Saga! I like it so far & I honestly have no suggestions for you & will let you choose where & how to proceed & I most likely will enjoy the ride either way,

Throw in something crazy: for instance, that in this parallel universe urine is a permanent stainer, whoose smell is much more difficult to conceal than in our world (unless properly neutralized), so even those who just have one-or-two-drops leaks need to wear serious protection.

Or, that the giant amazons are in reality androids that an alien race, worried about the destructive potential of human race if left unattended, placed in our planet to "babysit" us and keep our hands away from hazardous stuff like atomic energy.

Well well well if ti we're me I would right another chapter gust like this one!!! Ps though if you are looking for good ides here's one. I sent you an IDE throw privet meseg, you know were you click on someones Name and send them a messeg and it is only for your eyes only k love this story can't what for more

• Like 1

Brilliant! i laughed the whole way!, as for a suggestion hmmm,,,

maybe she could be taken back to her parents, who of course in this

reality treat her like a toddler.

Oooh Sounds like Alisa got herself out of one predicament only to find herself in another one! Great job so far PPP, please continue,

It's shaping up to be a pretty epic adventure. At this stage it's clear, we need to lock Princess P in a nursery, thick diapers, and a laptop, and keep her there until she finishes writing this story.

It's shaping up to be a pretty epic adventure. At this stage it's clear, we need to lock Princess P in a nursery, thick diapers, and a laptop, and keep her there until she finishes writing this story.

Hrm, well, I'd also want the story to be long enough that the duration would probably warrant several changes. But only if she keeps producing chapters, otherwise it would probably just be more diapers taped over the old ones.

Ooooh goodie! i love a mechanical nursary story!, this reality has everything!.

Please continue, i can't wait for more!. :)

Something tells me that Alisa's pull-up won't be empty & dry when she wakes up thus forcing an even further regression to actual diapers. I love the sadistic emotions you bring out in your characters through your writing style PPP, Please continue,

I didn't initially realise that the mechanical nursery probably isn't an other-world adult centre, and Alisa is probably just being mistaken for her size, which is nifty.