LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Princess Pottypants

Alisa's Adventures In The Diaper Dimension - Chapter 40 Added 8/6

211 posts in this topic

Chapter 1 - The Door

"It's really rather simple," Dr. Bremer explained. "It's just quantum physics. Basically, reality is infinitely large, partly because it stretches out not in three dimensions, but nine. And because it is infinitely large, anything can exist somewhere in it, and thus, everything does exist somewhere in it, if you just know where to look for it. As I'm sure you know, the very act of observing something changes it on a quantum level - making a choice means that, somewhere out there, there's a world where you made a different choice. And if just looking at something, or having the chocolate chip cookie for lunch instead of the oatmeal, is enough to create a new version of the world somewhere in the multiverse... Well, what do you think happens when somebody concentrates hard enough to consciously create a different world, be it on paper or film? The very rules of physics can be different in these worlds, because different dimensions can be more or less dominant. Everything can change. By going through, even you can change - have to, really, or else your presence might be different enough to shatter the reality of that world, and, by extention, ours."

"So you just use those works of fiction to search for a matching alternate reality with this machine, then make a doorway to it? And actually visit it?" Alisa couldn't help scoffing slightly at that. It sounded like science fiction - though, standing here in this lab, full of buzzing machines and droning computers scrolling through seemingly endless streams of numbers, she did feel like she was in a mad scientist's lair. Even Dr. Bremer, who had seemed like a normal enough woman every other time Alisa had interviewed her, had gotten a strange gleam in her eye as she'd finally showed Alisa this, her masterpiece.

"I can tell you're skeptical," Dr. Bremer nodded. "That's only natural. I could show you a world where we never met, or where you became the scientist instead of me. I could show you Alice's wonderland, or Dorothy's Oz. But I think maybe what you need to really convince you is something else, right?"

Dr. Bremer lifted a piece of machinery, one that resembled a crown almost, though it was connected by a series of wires to one of the computers. "I want you to wear this, and think of something, anything - the last thing you read, perhaps. Don't tell me anything about it. Just think about it, then walk through that door. Spend as much time there as you need, then come back, and tell me if you're convinced or not."

"The last thing I read?" Alisa had to work hard to keep from blushing as she thought about that. It was definitely not something Dr. Bremer could possibly have foreseen and prepared for. It was a strange thought, but since she had a feeling this was all just smoke and mirrors anyway, what did it matter? "All right, I'll give it a try..." She let the doctor put the cap on her head and flip a few switches, then did her best to think of one particular story, though in the oddity and curiosity of the moment, it was hard to separate one from another in her mind. She fully expected Dr. Bremer to say she couldn't quite pick up the signal, to give her a chance to go somewhere else, somewhere she'd prepared already on the other side of what looked like an ordinary door, one looked like it went to a closet, but likely connected to some large room the doctor had already prepared for this occasion.

"I think I've got it," Dr. Bremer said instead, tapping away at the keyboard. "Yes, here it is! Hold on a moment!"

Alisa was surprised, but only for a moment. Dr. Bremer must have just assumed Alisa had read whatever the newest popular fiction series was - Alisa herself had given up keeping track, but the doctor couldn't have known that. But picking something that "everyone" was reading would make it easier for her to pull off this little fraud.

"All right," Alisa smiled. "Let's see this."

"Wait..." Dr. Bremer frowned. "Something is strange here..."

"Really?" Alisa tried to avoid rolling her eyes. "Do you have a suggestion, then?"

"I thought it was locked onto something, but it keeps fluctating..." The doctor kept typing at the keyboard and grimacing.

"Gee, that's too bad," Alisa shook her head, looking over at the door. It was clear that this was all fake, but what did the doctor have there that she thought would convince Alisa, or anyone, that it wasn't? Her eyes darted back to the scientist, then returned to the door. 

Dr. Bremer was still absorbed in the computer, brow furrowed as she muttered, "I've never seen anything like this... It's like multiple worlds trying to occupy one space, trying to come together to form a single reality... You are just thinking of one thing, aren't you?"

But when Dr. Bremer looked up from the screen, Alisa was already at the door, headpiece off, hand at the knob. "Wait, you can't go in there! It isn't ready! Even if I knew it was locked on, I haven't configured the return point, I..."

"Yeah, I bet it isn't ready," Alisa sniffed. "Why did you even bring me here, then? Did you honestly think you could fool me with a room? What is it, virtual reality? I may not be a genius like you, but I'm way too smart to fall for..." Alisa paused and threw the door open. Just like it seemed to from the outside, it led into a small storage closet, albeit an empty one. There were a few sciency-looking pieces of equipment mounted on the wall, pointing toward the door, but by now, she knew they were either just for show, or, in the best case hologram projectors. Big deal. 

"..this?" she finished with a laugh, stepping through the doorway and spinning around to give Dr. Bremer a triumphant smile... Only to find herself in the middle of a bustling city street. She was very clearly outside, as she could smell the slightly smoggy air, feel the breeze and the sunlight on her skin, even though she'd just seen, for sure, that the doorway didn't go out. Even if it had, the lab wasn't in the city. For the briefest moment, her eyes widened, and then she shook her head and chuckled again. "Nice try!" she called out, knowing Dr. Bremer was still just a few feet away, watching. "But I still know where I am! This room isn't that big!"

Confidently, she reached out her arms, knowing she would feel the closet walls with them, since the place was so tiny. When she didn't, she took a few steps to one side, and then the other. "W-Well, that's a clever trick..." she had to admit. "But I know it's just a trick! You can't fool me!"

"Are you all right, sweetie? Your mommy isn't here, she can't hear you. Do you want me to help you find her?" The voice came booming from behind Alisa, strong - she must be right by a speaker, she tried to reason, though her efforts were growing more and more half-hearted - and maternal.

Alisa blushed slightly, starting to wonder if what the doctor had really developed here was a mind reading device, one that she might use to blackmail Alisa. The phrasing was just so perfect, so iconic of those stories Alisa had been thinking about... But surely it was just a coincidence.

"I'm not playing this game," Alisa huffed, crossing her arms and turning to see what Dr. Bremer's holograms had cooked up. "This is all just... f-fake..."

Behind her stood a woman... But not just any woman. She looked to be about eight feet tall, at least, with huge breasts that strained against the front of her dress... And if this really was based off her memory of those stories, she knew they were likely full of milk. Alisa didn't consider herself short, and she was realtively well endowed, but she couldn't help feeling intimidated by this woman.

And then she looked around. She could see several people the woman's size, some alone, some pushing strollers or carrying babies on their hips or shoulders. There were some normal sized people, too - an inordinately large number dressed as cheerleaders for some reason, but some dressed more professionally - holding the hands of toddlers as they strolled down the street. But it was those babies that really caught Alisa's attention. They were dressed as babies, in overly infantile looking clothes and thick, bulging diapers, but very few were actual babies. They were almost all adults, or, at the very least, older teens. She had to look twice at a couple to be sure, though once she realized what was happening, it wasn't hard to figure out. Some of the so-called babies were even bigger than their caretakers, though not many, and nobody seemed to give any of them a second glance. There were a few babies, but in the closer ones, she could see something older in their eyes that made her think they hadn't always been that age. She did see one that looked like a genuine toddler, but she was holding hands with a teenaged girl who was dressed identically to her, both of them walking a couple steps in front of a woman Alisa guessed was their mother.

"Holy ****," she gasped, stumbling backward.

"What was that?" the woman in front of her asked, reaching for her purse. "Little girls like you shouldn't talk that way!"

Alisa wasn't sure if the woman was reaching for a bar of soap or a hairbrush, but her experience reading these kinds of stories told her it had to be one or the other, neither of which she wanted used on her. She took off running, stumbling at first - her shoes felt strange somehow, but she didn't have time to figure that out now - turning back around to run through where the door should have been. She knew the woman, with her long, Amazonian legs, could easily catch her, so she dashed into the throng of people, ducking around a variety of adults in various states of babyish dress - or undress, as she saw several in just their diapers - and the people with them. 

As she ran along, she saw a variety of daycares full of adult babies, some manned by attractive young people the same age, or younger, than their charges, some seemingly ran wholy by robots, or mechanical hands sprouting from the walls and ceilings. She saw a huge number of stores selling baby furniture in huge sizes, and those selling baby clothes. She saw surgeons, running stores right out on the main street, and attractive diapered guys she'd almost mistaken for females being dragged in by their "mommies" to have God only knew what done to them - though Alisa had a pretty good idea.

Luckily, there were a few fairly normal looking stores, too, and it was into one of these that Alisa ducked, too scared to see if she was still being chased as she dashed inside, cutting through aisles before making her way to the bathroom, extremely relieved to find she could lock the door behind her. She reached up to click it shut, then, panting from exertion, and shock, and fear, she sank to her knees, closing her eyes for a moment as she leaned her forehead against the door.  

Could she have been right? Could this all just be some strange, elaborate illusion? It had felt awfully real, but it had been in the heat of the moment. Maybe that had been what Dr. Bremer had been counting on. But then, how could the doctor have known about Alisa's deep dark secret of a diaper fetish? Maybe she had been right about the mind reading thing, but that didn't explain where she was now.

Finally, still shaking a little, she pulled herself to her feet, wobbling a little as she stood. Now that she had a little time, she looked down at her shoes to see what was up. They looked the same at first, but when she took one off to get a closer look, she realized instantly what had changed when she nearly fell again trying to put her now shoeless foot back on the floor. The heels had grown, quite considerably. She knew she hadn't just grabbed the wrong pair of shoes at home, either, because she didn't own any heels this high. In retrospect, that made the giant woman even more frightening, because it meant she had to have been even taller than Alisa had thought.

She wanted desperately to find some way to wake up out of this nightmare, so she went to the sink to splash some cool water on her face. The place must have been designed for the giants, however, as she nearly had to get on her tiptoes to reach the faucets. Luckily, there was a stool under the sink, obviously meant for the more normal sized people, so she pulled it out and climbed up in her sock-clad feet, turning on the cold water and hoping that it would cause some kind of awakening for her.

Indeed, when she looked back up, she noticed that her face looked a little different, a little rounder and younger than she remembered from when she'd been putting on her make-up this morning. The skirt suit she'd been wearing looked different, too, a little less professional, a little cheaper, somehow. It hung on her body differently, as well, as if her curves had all vanished. In fact... 

She let out a loud gasp as she unbuttoned her shirt and looked inside. "No way!" she squeaked, poking at the bra there, then tugging at it, looking inside with a sick feeling. Her chest hadn't been that flat since she was a preteen. But sure enough, she was wearing a very heavily padded bra now, to go along with her high heels. She was a little scared to peek under her skirt - for good reason, as it turned out. Her normal lacy underthings had been transformed into a pair of cotton panties decorated with teddy bears. And, to make matters worse, there was a tiny wet spot on them.

She fumbled in the pocket of her jacket, pulling out her driver's license. It was a relief to find that, even if that same, slightly rounder, face stared at her from it. At least it confirmed to her that she hadn't regressed any, and that she was still twenty-five. On the not so positive side, it also proclaimed that her height was a measly four feet, six inches, and she couldn't help but wonder if the her in this world had been factoring those ridiculous heels into that height. It hadn't been that woman, and those other people, outside that had been huge - she had lost over a foot of height.

She stumbled down off of the stool, sitting down on it and burying her face in her hands. Dr. Bremer had told her she might change in the transition between realities, to better fit in with the physics of the world or whatever. She hadn't believed the woman, but then, she hadn't believed anything the woman had said. And yet, here she was, very much transformed to fit into this world. She hadn't even listened to the doctor when she'd tried to caution her against coming here, trying to tell her there was no exit configured. She'd seen for herself that the doorway wasn't in the same place. It might be in this world somewhere, but she had no idea where to even start to look. She could go try to find it, because she knew she had no other choice, but she only had to think back to that little puddle in her panties to know what her role here was.

"Son of a bitch," she sniffled. "I'm trapped in a diaper story..." But that wasn't quite right. She had been unable to concentrate on any particular one, and she could remember Dr. Bremer mentioning some sort of melding of worlds. She wasn't trapped in -a- diaper story... She was trapped in every diaper story she'd ever read.

Author's Note: Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have some fun ideas for things to do with this story, but I thought, with this premise, it might be fun to see what you guys are interested in. What diaper story tropes would you like our little heroine to experience? I make no guarantees that I'll use all your suggestions, but I'll at least consider them!

3 people like this

Hrm, I think that one way forward might be

for the heroine to be offered 'help' by a suspiciously friendly teen girl, only to be lead right into a TV studio where she discovers that she is the biggest celebrity in their world already - the 'outsider', who will be proven as able to be regressed with a film crew getting every moment, beaming the much loved show all around their world. She'd catch embarrasing snippets of the show from time to time, such as footage of her sleeping face down in a crib while the narrator discusses how heavily soiled her diapers is, being taken on live talk shows with a caretaker and getting her diaper changed while the whole world watches, etc.

I could think of a couple. two girls are living together and one still is accident prone and her friend makes her wear diapers. A girl wets her panties at school and is put back in diapers.

Go with the Amazon women, breast feeding.

Ooooh, another PPP Saga! I like it so far & I honestly have no suggestions for you & will let you choose where & how to proceed & I most likely will enjoy the ride either way,

Rockies Fan.

Throw in something crazy: for instance, that in this parallel universe urine is a permanent stainer, whoose smell is much more difficult to conceal than in our world (unless properly neutralized), so even those who just have one-or-two-drops leaks need to wear serious protection.

Or, that the giant amazons are in reality androids that an alien race, worried about the destructive potential of human race if left unattended, placed in our planet to "babysit" us and keep our hands away from hazardous stuff like atomic energy.

Well well well if ti we're me I would right another chapter gust like this one!!! Ps though if you are looking for good ides here's one. I sent you an IDE throw privet meseg, you know were you click on someones Name and send them a messeg and it is only for your eyes only k love this story can't what for more

1 person likes this

Brilliant! i laughed the whole way!, as for a suggestion hmmm,,,

maybe she could be taken back to her parents, who of course in this

reality treat her like a toddler.

With her normally older and dominate sister treated even younger than her,

a plus for this world, just to shake it up a little, make it not all bad.

Please continue, this story is so much fun, thank you for sharing. :)

P.S it would also be cute if she had to go back to kindergarten.

Hmm where to go with this one?  So many different directions, indeed. Well, one possible would be an epic length story the likes of one of Your classics Summer's Vacation, in that it is like a roller coaster of a plot, full of twists and turns.  Honestly i like the way your stories turn out when the driving is left to the driver, so please PPP take us on that twisted journey.  I'm sure we will end the ride all sopping wet lol. (no not necessarily in the sexy way, im thinking like a log flume lol)

Chapter 2 - The Girl in the Bathroom

"What am I going to do?" Alisa muttered to herself, for what could have been the hundredth time, but still, there was no answer. 

She had been pacing around the bathroom for what seemed like hours - her cell phone had somehow turned off in the transition between worlds, and now refused to turn back on, keeping her from being able to tell the time - trying to figure out some solution to this problem. It was lucky that she had found a bathroom to lock herself in, as it meant she had no problem scrambling onto the toilet, other than it seeming quite a bit higher than she was used to, whenever the need to use it hit her. That seemed to be happening more often than was normal, but without any sense of the time, she didn't know for sure. A few times, she had been shocked by a knock on the door and a jiggling of the knob, but they all stopped after a moment or two and left her on her own.

She was going to have to leave eventually, however. There was no way she was getting home stuck in a bathroom, she knew that. But, even so, she hated the idea of going back outside. Normally, the idea of getting to wear a diaper was a treat, one that was growing more and more rare for her lately, but if the stories had taught her anything - and they were almost all she had to go on here - once she was put in one, she wouldn't be getting her panties back, and that was not at all what she wanted. While the stories were fun little fantasies, it was only because they were just that - fantasies. Thinking of them as very real possibilities was a different prospect entirely.

Her only hope was to get out of this dimension, and the only she could think of to do that was through Dr. Bremer. Did the woman have some way to track her once she was through the door and into the new world? It hadn't sounded like it. It seemed like Dr. Bremer had to set up a doorway, and that was what let her go between realities. Of course, Alisa hadn't given her a chance to do that... But had she been able to set one up anyway, after that fact? If so, how could Alisa find it? In the real world, it had looked like any other door, nothing special about it. Was she just going to have to run around, opening every door she came across? In this place, vulnerable as she was, that seemed like a very bad idea.

But maybe there was another way. Maybe it wasn't her knowledge of diaper stories that would save her, after all. If there was one thing stories about parallel worlds had taught her, it was that there was always an alternate version of people from the real world in the new one. In fact, she had a feeling that explained the body she was in now - it wasn't some new one created when she entered the world, but the body of her double from this dimension. So, if she had a double already, wouldn't that mean Dr. Bremer could, too?

There was no guarantee that this world's version of the woman was a scientist, or that she was working on the same thing. She might even be an adult baby herself, here, stuck in an oversized nursery, drooling away. But it was the only lead Alisa had for finding a way out. Maybe if she could find her and explain what little she had remembered, or understood, from what her Dr. Bremer had told her, that would be enough for this Dr. Bremer to build her own version of the machine. It was a lot of maybes, Alisa had to admit, but other than waiting around and hoping the original Dr. Bremer would show up to rescue her, it seemed like her only option.

She jumped as she heard the door handle start to turn again, followed by a loud knock. They had all sounded rather loud, though she wondered if that was just from her nerves. She waited anxiously for a moment before hearing the sound of feet walking away. She let out of a sigh of relief, then turned her mind back to that same old question - "What am I going to do?"

This time, however, her pacing barely got her halfway around the room before she heard another knock. "Anyone in there?" came a voice, before it softened, "Some kid probably just locked it before they left." There was a faint noise of metal scraping, and, as she watched in horror, the lock began to turn.

What should she do?! She tried to call out that she was in here, but her voice stuck in her throat. She didn't want to do anything that would call attention to herself, though obviously that was a silly worry now, since they were definitely about to see her anyway. But if she did stop them, then they would know she was in there, and might even wait to see her come out. Then again, if she let them open the door on her, and she didn't say anything, would they assume she was just some stupid little kid and start looking for her mommy? She did have her ID that proved she wasn't a child, but would they care about that?

"I-I..." she tried to call out, but she could barely even hear herself. She squirmed in place anxiously as she saw the knob start to turn, before dashing behind the door, pressing herself into the corner as the door opened in front of her. She knew it was an idiotic plan right away, but there wasn't much she could do about it now.

"Thank you, sir," a woman's voice said from the other side of the door. "Now, are you sure you don't need...?"

"Yes, I'm sure!" another voice snapped, before she heard a pair of feet rush into the room and over to the toilet.

"I'll be right here if you need any help..." the woman's voice returned, before she saw the door start to close again, gradually exposing her to whoever had come into the bathroom, and vice versa. At the very least, she thought, she'd lucked out by not having the older one come in. She held a finger to her lips, hoping that would be enough to keep the girl there quiet.

By the time the door closed, the girl was sitting on the toilet, and the sight of Alisa made her give a gasp, jumping ever so slightly on the toilet seat. It was hard to judge ages here, but Alisa figured late teens was a safe guess. The girl wasn't short like Alisa, or the other smaller victims she'd seen around, but she still had a youthful look to her, helped along by the school uniform she was wearing. "Are you all right, sweetie?" her mother's voice called, the door handle turning slightly again. Alisa nodded emphatically to the girl, trying to get her to agree.

Luckily for her, the girl didn't seem to want the woman in there with her, either. "I'm fine, mom!" she answered, rolling her eyes at Alisa. Alisa let herself relax a little at that, then turned away to give the girl some privacy. "You were here the whole time?" the girl whispered. "What are you hiding from?"

"Yeah... It's a long story," Alisa whispered back, though she didn't feel comfortable talking at all from right next to the door. "I'm really sorry about this."

The girl didn't answer, but Alisa could hear the stream of her urine stop and the girl stand, so she gave her another couple seconds to get up and re-dress before turning around. "I'm sorry I scared you," Alisa tried again. "I didn't mean to."

"That's all right," the girl answered finally, flushing the toilet and going to the sink to wash her hands. "It was just surprising." With that, she turned around to face Alisa and, with a little wink, opened the door in front of her.

"Let's see how you did..." the girl's mother said.

"Not out here!" the girl whined. "Besides, it isn't my fault..."

"Bailey!" the mother scolded. "I can't believe you! Maybe that school of yours is right, and..."

"It's not my fault!" Bailey protested, stomping her foot. "Come here!"

There was a rush of feet, and before Alisa could even process what was about to happen, the door was flung open, and she was exposed to the teen and her mother. "She was hiding in here, keeping the door locked, or else I would have made it in time!" Bailey accused, pointing a finger at Alisa.

"Well, who are you?" the mother asked tenderly, starting to bend down to put herself on Alisa's level. 

It was then that Alisa saw a flash of inspiration across Bailey's face. "She goes to my school," the girl declared before Alisa could answer for herself. "She's a troublemaker, always running off..."

"No, I'm not!" Alisa blurted out. "I'm an adult, see?" She fumbled for her license, shoving it at the woman. That was something people in stories never had - hopefully that one change would be enough to get her out of trouble, at least this time.

"And she makes and sells fake IDs," Bailey said, hardly skipping a beat.

"No, it's real!" Alisa protested.

"Well, obviously it's fake," Bailey's mother shook her head, slipping Alisa's ID into her purse as the woman looked on in horror. "And not a very good one, either. There's no way anyone would think she's twenty-five."

"I am!" Of course, she knew she really didn't look it here, but she had never had a problem with that in the real world. There was no doubt there that she was a real woman... Here, she had to fake it, and badly. She'd never realized just how frustrating that must be for the protagonists of these stories, who seemed to hear that sort of thing all the time. "You don't understand, I..."

"Then why didn't you answer when I knocked?" Bailey's mother asked. "Why were you hiding in here?" The woman reached out, grabbing Alisa's arm with an iron grip. "They must be worried sick about you. I'm going to take you back... And you," she turned to Bailey, "are going to get some training pants while we're there. You didn't have to wait that long, young lady!" Bailey whined as her arm was taken, too, and they were marched out of the store and buckled into the back seat of the woman's car, which, of course, had child locks that kept Alisa from being able to slip out as the woman walked around to the driver's seat.

"I don't know who you are," Bailey whispered as her mother made that walk, "but I hope they spank the living daylights out of you, since I'm going back into pull-ups 'cause of you."

Before Alisa could answer, Bailey's mother opened the door and slid into her seat. It was a fairly short, but tense, ride before they came to a stop in front of a school, bustling with girls in uniforms identical to Bailey's, many obviously diapered beneath their pleated skirts. Despite clearly being a school, they all looked to be Bailey's age or older, with some of them probably the same age as Alisa herself. Alisa fumbled with her seatbelt, hoping that getting loose would give her the chance to slip away when Bailey's mother opened the car door for her, but the woman was too quick for her, getting ahold of her arm before her feet even hit the ground.

"Don't take me in there!" Alisa begged. "I'm not a student! I'm a grown woman!" Seeing other women her own age there made that much less convincing of an argument, but it was all Alisa had to cling to.

"Then you have nothing to worry about, do you? You'll be able to just march in there, explain things, and leave. Right? There's no need for you to be afraid if you don't go here, is there?" Alisa gulped at the line of questioning, unable to defeat that logic, yet, at the same time, knowing it wasn't as clear cut as that. It was never that simple in the stories. 

They were taken straight to the nurse's office, where Bailey's mom was none too shy about announcing, "I'm afraid my daughter has had another accident," to the woman there. 

As Alisa watched, the nurse tutted, shook her head, and lifted Bailey's skirt. The teen's panties were, indeed, a tad damp, and the nurse wasted no time tugging them down and cleaning her up before sliding a pair of pull-ups - honest to god pull-ups, princesses and all - up the girl's legs and giving her bottom a smack. "And who is this?" the nurse asked as she finished, turning to Alisa, still squirming in Bailey's mother's grip.

"I told you!" Alisa jumped on the opportunity, hardly able to believe it. "She doesn't know me, I'm not a student here! Let me go!"

"Ohh..." the nurse shook her head. "I've heard about this little troublemaker. I'm new here, I don't know all the children yet," she apologized to Bailey's mother. "Where did you find her?"

"No!" Alisa whimpered, watching her chance at escape slipping away so easily. "I'm not a student here!"

"She was hiding in a store downtown," Bailey's mother explained. "Luckily, Bailey happened to find her."

"We'd better get you back in uniform," the nurse said, taking Alisa from Bailey's mother and starting to strip her, pulling off her jacket and then her shirt, exposing Alisa's padded bra. "Oh, sweetie, why are you wearing this ridiculous thing? I'm sure your real ones will grow in eventually. You aren't fooling anyone with this."

Alisa's cheeks flushed bright red. They had grown in, damn it! There was no sign of it here, in this world, but that wasn't her fault! She crossed her arms over her chest, trying to keep the woman from continuing with her task, but Bailey's mom was all too happy to help, pulling Alisa's hands away while the other woman unhooked the bra and pulled it off, tossing it aside. After that, she easily picked Alisa up, setting her on the examination table so she could remove her socks and shoes, giving the heels an amused look, then unhooked the girl's skirt, tugging it down.

"Just check your records!" Alisa begged, trying to grab at her skirt before she was left in just her panties. "I don't go here!"

"Hush," the nurse told her sternly, "or I'll tell the headmistress to give you an extra-hard spanking. Now, what do we have here?" Alisa felt the fabric of her skirt slipping through her fingers, and before she could try to cover her panties, the nurse was pushing her hands away, examining the damp fabric. "I guess you'll get one after all. A runaway and you've had an accident... Are you even supposed to be in big girl panties? I bet not. Come along." The nurse lifted Alisa down and took her hand. "We'll let the headmistress decide exactly what to do with you."

"Wait, what about my clothes?" Alisa asked desperately as she was dragged out of the office, still wearing only her panties, the evidence of her earlier accident - which she didn't even remember - quite visible and obvious. "O-Or at least a uniform?"

But when Alisa looked around, she began to wonder if she wasn't already in it. Outside, the girls had been wearing stereotypical schoolgirl uniforms, with skirts of varying lengths, but in the halls, she saw girls wearing only button-up shirts and training pants, and even a few in just a pull-up, or just a diaper. "When you've proven you deserve your uniform," the nurse told her, "maybe you'll get one. But until then, I wouldn't be surprised if the headmistress leaves you in just your underthings, whatever she decides those should be. Maybe that will keep you from trying to run off."

Alisa could hear Bailey giggling quietly beside her, though the girl quickly quieted down as she was pushed into the headmistress's office as well. The woman inside was one of the tall people - she looked even more enormous than the others Alisa had seen, though her nudity and the loss of her heels might have had something to do with that. On the wall behind her desk, there was a wooden paddle, covered in holes, hung on a pair of hooks for easy access.

"Well, well, well..." the woman shook her head, staring down at the two girls. "What do we have here?"
3 people like this

You took it in a more interesting direction then I'd imagined. Good job. :)

1 person likes this

Wow, PPP, I'd say that Alisa is in for it now. I wonder what you will have up your sleeve next? Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

Triple  P for the win!  good job  hun  :)

Chapter 3 - A Good Spanking Never Hurt Anyone

"...So, I had my mommy bring her back here," Bailey finished her explanation sweetly. "See, it's not my fault I had an accident, so I shouldn't have to wear training pants, right?"

"You've had trouble with your potty training anyway," the headmistress told her. "And it didn't sound like you had to wait that long."

Bailey's face fell a little, and Alisa could tell the girl was restraining herself - which was probably lucky for her. "But she surprised me!"

"I thought you said you didn't see her until you were already sitting on the potty?" Alisa had to smile a little. The headmistress was a sharp lady... Maybe she was going to get out of this after all. If she just explained things to her, perhaps she would understand, unlike everyone else so far.

"Yeah, well... I..." Bailey sputtered.

"So you had an accident and you're lying to me," the headmistress shook her head, standing from her desk chair and taking down the paddle. "You know the drill." 

As the headmistress's back was turned, Bailey shot Alisa a nasty look, then turned and slipped down her pull-ups, flipped up her skirt, and bent over the desk while the woman walked around to the same side. "I think just one per offense is enough this time," she said, "but I want you to work a lot harder on your potty training, do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Bailey nodded, before letting out a loud yelp as the paddle crashed against her backside. Alisa's eyes widened as she saw the spot the paddle had hit turn almost instantly pink, from a single spank. Was it because this woman was so big, and so strong? She felt her hands moving to her own bottom, knowing that she was next if she failed at getting the woman to believe her story. 

"And you know quite well that lying is wrong. If you weren't normally such a good girl, I'd take your skirt for this, but I'll give you one more chance."

"Thank you, ma'am!" Bailey sniffed, before getting her second spank, which left its mark much the same as the first, before the headmistress helped her stand up and re-dress herself.

"Now run along. Go finish your afternoon with your mother," the headmistress sent her off, turning her attention on Alisa. "Now, I've heard her side of the story. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Alisa gulped slightly as the woman set the paddle down on the desk. "Umm... Well, as I'm sure you know, I don't really go here. So, I mean... I'd just like to get my clothes back and leave, if that's all right."

The headmistress nodded. "It's true, I don't think you go here. Yet, you look familiar to me, somehow..." The woman looked Alisa over, then walked back around to the other side of the desk, sitting down and starting to type something into her computer.

"Umm... Can I go now?" Alisa asked, confused by the woman's apparent sudden loss of interest in her. "I mean, we agree, I'm not a student, so..."

"That's what I thought," the woman nodded again, turning the monitor so Alisa could see the video she had pulled up. She was surprised to see herself, looking even younger than she did now, standing in front of the school. The woman had the volume turned down, but it was obvious this was from the news. Part of Alisa was excited to see that, in this world, she'd become an anchor, instead of being stuck on at a newspaper like she was in the real world, but certainly not enough to make her want to stay here. Across the bottom of the screen, as this younger version of herself talked in silence, was a scrolling banner declaring, "Local reform school accused of brainwashing, human trafficking."

"How amusing," the headmistress said, smirking, "that you would wind up back here after almost getting us shut down. I should thank you, though, for getting my predecessor fired so I could take her place. We really are much more... humane... now. It's taken us all this time to get parents to start trusting us again, although it was never the girls with parents that we sold off - that would be too risky. I think it's time for a follow-up report, don't you? Don't worry, I won't tell blow your cover to anyone... Not even the staff. But, of course, that means I can't let you out of here like this, or it would be suspicious, wouldn't it?"

"Well, I'm not really looking to..." Alisa started, still just wanting to get out of there, clamming up as the woman picked up the paddle, and she realized what she was about to do. "No! I-I believe you, I don't need to..." The breath was forced out of her as she was pushed up against the desk, bent over it and held there with one huge hand. She had no skirt to move out of the way, but she felt the paddle being slid down her back before catching the elastic waistband of her panties and dragging them down off of her quivering bottom. "No, please, I'm sorry!" 

"Say it like you mean it," the headmistress ordered, an instant before Alisa's backside exploded with pain, accompanied by a loud thwacking sound.

"Ow!" she yelped. "I-I'm sorry!" It was difficult to really sound sincere about something she herself hadn't done, but the paddle was quite motivating. "I'm really sorry!"

"You're lucky I don't get the old headmistress in here. She was much rougher than me, and, since she got fired, instead of promoted, because of your little story, I'm sure she'd be much more inclined to give you what you so clearly have coming. Maybe I should give her a call..."

"No!" Alisa squeaked. "No, don't! Please! I-I helped you out! You're in charge now! You owe me, r-right?"

"Yes, you got me put in charge," the headmistress agreed, "during the most difficult time in this school's history. I barely make more now than I did as just a teacher, but I have to do so much more work. So, yes, thanks for that." The paddle smacked against Alisa's butt again, earning another yelp and a few tears from the little woman.

Alisa had never been spanked before, but even if she had, she was sure nothing in the real world could have compared to this, to how utterly helpless she felt, knowing this huge woman could easily do with her whatever she wanted. Alisa was powerless against her... Or was she? "Stop it!" she demanded, trying to wriggle away from under the woman's hand. "Stop it right now, or I will do a follow-up story, and I'll tell everyone that things are even worse here now! How would you like that?"

"Oh, will you?" Instead of stopping, the headmistress gave Alisa another spank to punctuate the sentence. "Really?" Even after so few actual hits, Alisa's bottom was already starting to feel quite warm, and sore. She hated to think about what color it would be, with just those little panties to cover it. "You just saw me spank Bailey for lying... Did you really think I wouldn't do the same to you? But I know you're a naughty girl at heart, so I won't go easy on you..." With that, the spanking began in earnest, the paddle crashing down over and over as Alisa whimpered and squirmed, and finally just began to bawl as every inch of her backside, and her upper legs, was thoroughly punished.

Finally, the woman lifted her hand, and she half slid off the desk, skulking away, hands over her poor bottom, practically able to feel the heat radiating from it, as she pouted and cried. "You're gonna get it!" she sniffed angrily. If she was a reporter, all she had to do was figure out what station it was for, and find her way there, and then this bitch would be sorry! "I'll have a camera crew down here today, and..."

"You are a feisty one, aren't you?" The headmistress chuckled as she reached down, cupping Alisa's chin in her hand. "I may not have remembered your face, but did you really think the faculty here didn't throw a celebration when we heard you'd been fired? I remember that, sweetheart, quite well. But just so you don't get any ideas... I think you need to meet our school psychologist. She's a whiz at hypnosis, every bit as good as the one you got fired for 'brainwashing' our students. Maybe even better. I'm sure she'd love to meet you, too. She hasn't had a chance to really use her skills in quite a while..."

The headmistress laughed as she walked out the door, locking it behind her with a loud click. Alisa pulled her panties up over her throbbing ass, the gears in her mind whirring desperately. A hypnotist was about the last person she wanted to meet here... In stories, hypnosis always worked, thoroughly and immediately. She could fight almost anything else - badly, maybe, and with a good chance of losing - but there was little she could do against someone turning her own mind against her. She had to get out of there, and now.

She tried the office door, but it was, indeed, locked. Hiding under the desk was childish and pointless. So what did that leave? This was the kind of thing the characters in the stories didn't escape, and all she could do as she stood there was wonder what they'd do to her. Would they erase her memory, make her think she was really a toddler? Even if they just erased a little, would it be enough to make her forget about Dr. Bremer, about the doorway? Without that, she had almost no hope of getting out of this world! She wouldn't even know that she wasn't supposed to be here!

She couldn't let that happen. She looked around the office again, eyes settling on the window behind the desk. Why hadn't she thought of that before?! She raced over to it, tried to open it, but it was locked. It was a large window, very tall, and even on her tiptoes, she couldn't reach the latch. Her eyes darted back over to the door - how far away could the shrink's office be? How much time did she have?

She grabbed the headmistress's chair, big and heavy as it was to support the giant, and began slowly dragging it over to the window, inch by slow inch. She could feel herself sweating nervously, afraid she'd get in even more trouble if she was caught midway through this escape plan, but what could she do? Finally, she clambered up onto the chair, undid the latch, and hopped down, pushing the window up. Thankfully, after a brief moment where she was afraid the thing was attached some other way, it groaned into motion, sliding up far enough for her to slip out.

"Whoa!" she yelped in surprise as she fell out the other side, into the yard beyond. The office was on the first floor, but it was still further down than she'd expected, knocking the breath out of her again. She stared up at the open window as she laid there, catching her breath, wishing she had some way of closing the window. That might buy her an extra second or two, but as it was, she'd need to get going as soon as she could. It was only then that she realized she was still almost completely naked. She blushed, wrapping one arm around her chest as she got to her feet. She'd seen some "babies" out in public in just their diapers, but would the fact that she was in panties make it obvious she was on the run, and not one of them?

She didn't have time to worry too much - she knew she had to hurry, or this would have been for nothing. She took off running, making her way around the building, so she wouldn't be seen from the window. She had been hoping she could just keep going that way, but it wasn't long before she saw the fence, and she had to turn and start heading for the front of the school, towards and through the students bustling around there. She could see them pointing, giggling, as they saw her, and she was sure it just got louder as she ran past them, and they saw the red from her spanking peeking out from beneath her panties.

"Where do you think you're going?" one of them asked finally, stepping in her path. "You know you're not supposed to be outside if you haven't earned your uniform yet!" Alisa pushed past her without a word, and behind her she could hear the girl calling out for the teachers, spurring Alisa on all the more.

Finally, she made it past the school's property, ducking behind the house beside it, taking the back yards to try to avoid prying eyes, and also on the lookout for something she could use to cover herself. Luckily, it took only a few houses before she found one with a clothesline in the back, full of laundry ripe for the picking. Most of it was far too big for her - she suspected it belonged to more of the big people - but there was some obviously meant for a child. Mostly frilly, girly things she wouldn't have been caught dead in after the age of four, but there was one fairly normal looking white dress, with only a silver pacifier stitched on one of the arm straps to indicate it was meant for a toddler, of whatever age she really was.

It was a little big for her, but that suited her just fine, as it kept her panties, and tanned behind, easily covered. She cut through a few more yards before nearly tripping over the lip of a sandbox. She stopped herself just short, wobbling for a moment or two before managing to keep from falling face first into it.

"Are you here to play?" 

She looked up and saw a boy in probably his early twenties, thickly diapered beneath a pair of shortalls. "Umm... No," she shook her head. "I was just..." She looked around, surprised to find that she was on the edge of a playground, one full of adult babies playing on swings, monkey bars, slides. It was, she had to admit, rather nice looking. She knew she couldn't wait around here too long - who knew how hard the school would be looking for her - but she couldn't help stopping and taking it in. This wasn't so bad, she thought. If the world was more like this, and not the school... Well, maybe she wouldn't be so worried about getting home so soon.

"Are you sure you don't want to play?" the boy asked again, holding out a plastic bucket. 

"I kinda..." Alisa started to say, then gave a little shrug, stepping into the sandbox. "I guess I could blend in here, huh?" She smiled, reaching for the bucket, only to stop as she noticed something on the shoulder strap of his shortalls. "What does this mean?" she asked, pointing to the identical pacifier on her own dress.

The boy just giggled, but a moment later, she got her answer. "Playtime is over!" a voice blared from the building in front of the playground, and moments later, she saw a tangle of silver shoot out of the door, snatching up child after child. At first, it seemed to be grabbing all of them indiscriminately, but after a moment, she could see that the silver tubes were scanning the outfits, then growing a hand and gently picking them up once they detected something, pulling them into the building. She had a bad feeling she knew just what that something they were looking for was.

"Oh, crap." She grabbed her dress, gathering it up and starting to pull it up over her head. She only thought to turn around when she noticed the boy gawking at her, and, with a blush, she turned as she lifted the dress up.

"You can't do that!" the boy told her, too late. Two smaller silver tubes shot up from the depths of the sandbox, wrapping around her wrists and pulling them apart, and away from her dress.

"Good girl don't undress themselves," a mechanical voice informed her.

"Let me go!" she demanded, but the harder she struggled against the things holding her, the tighter they held on, keeping her in place until a larger tube snaked around from the building, running its red light over her body. She tried one last time to pull a hand free, to cover that pacifier patch, but before she knew it, the tube had sprouted a large, soft hand that wrapped around her and pulled her, kicking and screaming, out of the sandbox and into whatever awaited her in the building.
2 people like this

Oooh Sounds like Alisa got herself out of one predicament only to find herself in another one! Great job so far PPP, please continue,

Rockies Fan.

It's shaping up to be a pretty epic adventure. At this stage it's clear, we need to lock Princess P in a nursery, thick diapers, and a laptop, and keep her there until she finishes writing this story.

It's shaping up to be a pretty epic adventure. At this stage it's clear, we need to lock Princess P in a nursery, thick diapers, and a laptop, and keep her there until she finishes writing this story.

You forget adding some motivation for her to hurry up, ausdpr. Maybe something to help her go (in all the possible ways allowed inside her padded area) and the promise to get changed only once Alisa has gotten through the full tour of Diapered Hell, would speed her up.

Hrm, well, I'd also want the story to be long enough that the duration would probably warrant several changes. But only if she keeps producing chapters, otherwise it would probably just be more diapers taped over the old ones.

Ooooh goodie! i love a mechanical nursary story!, this reality has everything!.

Please continue, i can't wait for more!. :)

p.s i hope she gets back at the evil school, before finding a nice mommy

who'll take care of her. (whether she wants it or not!)

Chapter 4 - The House of Hands

Alisa struggling in vain against the hand enveloping her body as she was pulled through the building. Doorways whizzed past her, each holding an adult baby, most in the midst of a diaper change by an array of the mechanical hands, but a few already in a crib for a nap, bottle held in their mouth by yet another hand. "Let me go!" she growled, pulling on the topmost finger. "I don't belong here!" That seemed to be her refrain that day - after all, she didn't belong in this world at all, much less any of these specific places within it. The fingers were wrapped in what felt like quite a bit of soft material, but beneath that, she could feel the hard steel frame that gave the hand its strength, far more than she could hope to muster. 

The hand's path turned, pulling her at last into what she assumed was her own room, setting her down on the soft, carpeted floor. Immediately, she tried to run back through the open door, but the hand was faster than her, moving back and spreading its fingers to block her exit. Frustrated, though hardly surprised, she turned to look at where she'd been taken. It looked a lot like the other rooms she'd been taken past, but it was easier to see now that she was standing still, and on her own two feet. There were plenty of soft, childish toys scattered around on the floor, and in the crib, which looked large enough for her, though not so large she wouldn't have been able to climb out... At least, if she wasn't constantly being watched by the hands. There was a changing table, well stocked with a variety of diapers, all of which looked an awful lot like baby diapers, only big enough for her, and much thicker. There was also a high chair, and a big, bright window, although the scenery was very different than what she'd seen when she was outside, so she had a feeling it wasn't real, even before she noticed the smiley face in the center of the sun, and the cartoon birds floating by.

So she wasn't going to be getting out the same way she had at the school. And it didn't look like the hand was going to let her out the door, either. It relaxed after a moment, but the moment she took the first ste in another mad dash for the doorway, it was back in place, and she jumped and yelped as she felt something smack her tender, red bottom, turning in time to see another metallic tentacle that had grown from the wall, this one ending in a paddle. "You know it's time for..." a mechanical voice, like the one from outside, informed her, before a red light slid down her body. There was a pause, one that Alisa was sure was longer than it should have been even before the voice said, "Error. Subject does not match previous scans."

Previous? Alisa hadn't been there before... Had she? She didn't like to think that this was where her other self had ended up after getting fired from her job, however that had happened. After a moment, she remembered the pacifier emblem, and how it had identified her as "belonging" here. It must have an ID chip of some kind inside, too, and since she'd stolen it off a clothesline, it didn't belong to her, which was likely what was causing the mismatch in the nursery's database. "I told you, I don't belong here!" she said, though she had no idea if the place could listen, much less if it was. How advanced was this place? Was there somebody running it? If she could get their attention somehow, maybe that would help her get out, but from what she could remember, in the stories these places all sort of ran themselves.

"Starting new profile," the voice announced.

"No, don't do that!" Alisa shook her head. "Just let me go!"

Instead of listening, a pair of silver tendrils dropped from the ceiling, coiling around her arms and lifting her up for a moment before setting her back down - weighing her probably, she realized after a moment. The red light returned, a little more intense this time, moving more slowly up her body before the twin tentacles slid down and grabbed the hem of her dress. With a squeal, she tried to hold it down, only for two more arms to pop out and grab her hands, pulling them up over her head uselessly while the first two lifted the dress up over her head. A small part of the ceiling slid open, then closed again as the dress was tucked away in it, perhaps returning to its rightful owner, leaving Alisa once again in only her panties. It was only then that she noticed they looked a little wetter than they had before. She must have had another little accident in the midst of her capture, and, again, hadn't even noticed.

She wasn't nearly naked for long, however - a moment later, another pair of tendrils popped up from the floor, heading straight for her underwear. Her hands were still being held in place, so she tried pressing her thighs together, not liking where this seemed to be going, but, to her dismay, this room still wasn't out of arms, and two more coiled themselves around her legs, pulling her into a helpless spread eagle position as her wet panties were lowered. The nursery seemed to know they were wet, or just thought she didn't need them anyway, because instead of tucking them away like it had the dress, yet another tentacle arose from the floor, this one topped with something that shot a smaller, more intense beam of red light that sliced through the panties, letting them fall to the floor, where they were picked up by another stray arm and dropped into the diaper pail beside the changing table.

"Uh-oh," she sighed, unhappy with that development. Losing your panties in these stories was never good, and mostly permanent. It definitely didn't look like there were any in this place, so she could only hope that if - no, when - she got out, she could find somewhere else to get some. The red scanning light returned, once again taking its time moving over her prone, naked body. When it blinked back off, she wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but she was more than a little nervous to see the tentacle with the other red light start to move again, and not back into the floor. "What are you doing?" she asked it nervously, though nothing else she'd said had seemed to get a response. 

That didn't either, at least not out loud. A moment later, however, she found out what it was planning, as the cutting light turned back on, this time focused on her crotch. The bonds around her wrists and ankles tightened, making sure she didn't move and get herself hurt, but she was too scared to have even considered it anyway. As she watched, the light slowly moved over the area, neatly and completely burning away all of her hair there, leaving behind only bare, pale skin. It was another ritual that the people in these stories had to go through, but she had to admit that, in person, it was shocking just how effective it was, how much younger it made her feel.

Just when she thought she was done with this humiliating examination, one final tentacle appeared. It had a tiny hand, and in that hand, it was clutching a large, glass thermometer, its tip greasy with vaseline, as if there was any doubt as to where it would be going. At first she thought the nursery was just being cruel, taunting her, by making her see it, but then she realized that not having any warning would have been quite surprising. After a moment, the hand swooped down and between her legs to behind her. She winced and bit her bottom lip in anticipation, yet it was still bigger and colder than she'd expected as it was slid into her backside.

With everything else in here so high tech, surely there had to be a better way to get her temperature, she thought bitterly while she squirmed, feeling the icy intruder between her cheeks, every movement just making her mechanical captors hold her more tightly. It was too uncomfortable and embarrassing to get herself to stop and just stand still, however, so she just had to endure it until, at last she felt the thermometer being tugged free. After a moment of just standing there, wondering what was next, she was lifted up and carried across the room, deposited onto the changing table.

The tentacles from the room retreated back into the floor and ceiling, but before she could try to escape, new restraints popped up from the table itself, wrapping around her arms and legs, making sure she stayed just as helpless to whatever was going to happen next - and, though she couldn't see the stacks of diaper beneath her from this position, she still had a very good idea of what was coming.

"Please, don't make me wear a diaper," she begged, still unsure if there was any point to trying to reason with the machine, but having to try anyway. "I don't need one!"

To her surprise, the voice from earlier responded. "You cannot wear your big girl panties," it informed her, "You had an accident. Little girls who have accidents need protection."

"No, I dooon't!" she whined, sniffling. Once she was in diapers she knew things would escalate quickly, and make it far more difficult for her to find her way out of this world. If she could just reason with the machine, maybe she could get it to see that, and then...

A hand dropped down from above her, bearing a large pacifier that it popped into her mouth, while a pair of smaller hands from the table reached up and fastened a strap to it around her head, keeping it in place, rendering her silent, and completely helpless. Another hand popped up on the table, this one between her legs, and began to massage her now smooth crotch. As it moved, she could feel something cool and slick being pumped through it onto her skin, probably baby oil, or lotion, or both - it was hard to tell for sure. Once it was finished, another tentacle arose, without an attachment on the end, rising like a snake and moving toward her privates before blowing out a stream of baby powder, after which the hand went back to massaging. There wasn't anything sexual about the movement, and not just because Alisa was terrified about what was going to come next - it seemed designed for just that.

Without warning, Alisa was flipped over onto her stomach, and the process began all over again on her sore bottom. She had to admit, after the spanking, it didn't feel too bad, although that didn't stop her from trying to thrash her way free, and least until, without warning, she felt a hand thwap her on her butt. It wasn't quite as hard as the headmistress, but it didn't have to be. "Good little girls stay still on the changing table," she was told. In the interest of not getting her backside bruised any further, she did her best to stop squirming.

Finally, once it seemed like every inch of her nether regions was coated in powder and lotion, she was flipped over once more, and an arm reached under the table and returned with a Pull-Up. She breathed a sigh of relief through her pacifier, glad that at least she wasn't going straight back to diapers. These looked a little different from the ones she'd seen Bailey put into, and after a moment, she noticed the wetness indicators were stars. They must be the nighttime ones, she realized. She supposed that made sense, seeing as it had appeared to be naptime in this place.

Her legs were pulled together, and the Pull-Up was tugged up them and snapped into place at her groin. She had thought Bailey's Pull-Ups looked a little thicker than normal, but now she knew for sure that they were. While she'd never tried nighttime Pull-Ups in the real world, she knew they weren't that much bigger than regular ones, which she had squeezed into a time or two when she was a little younger. These were nearly as thick as the diapers she usually wore. She could only imagine what the actual diapers were like - a thought that both excited and scared her.

She was sat up, and the arms from above returned to grasp her hands and raise them into the air, just in time for a nightshirt to be brought down over them. It was pink, with a picture of a sleeping kitten on it, and it looked long enough to go maybe halfway down her Pull-Up if she were allowed to stand, which, of course, she wasn't. When she was lifted by the tentacles again, she fully expected to be taken to the crib, but, instead, she was plopped down in the high chair, one arm removing and then replacing the tray while she was put into place. Much as she hated to admit it, the Pull-Up really was nice for providing a cushion for her still-throbbing backside, but that didn't stop her from wanting to get out of it, and here.

The pacifier was removed, allowing her to blurt out, "I'm not hungry!" desperately.

"Our records show no feeding history," the room's voice said simply. The chair's tray grew a hand, while a tube dropped down from above, squeezing out something thick and gray and thoroughly unappetizing into the spoon the tray's hand was holding. Alisa clamped her mouth shut, but that didn't stop the hand, which pushed against her lips once, twice, three times, smearing them with the gooey contents of the spoon. "Open up," it ordered, in as sing-songy a tone as the mechanical voice could produce.

Alisa shook her head. After a moment, the spoon moved away, the whole arm retreating into the table. She thought that, for once, she'd won, especially when the pacifier was brought back out instead. Except that, as it was brought up to her lips, she saw that it wasn't the same - this one had a hole bored through the center. She kept her mouth shut as the pacifier was pressed to the front of her face, but unlike with the spoon, the hand didn't give up, and, eventually, it won, with her accidently opening her mouth just enough for it to sneak the pacifier inside. She wrinkled her nose as she tasted some of the goo - oatmeal, she realized - that had gotten onto the pacifier from her lips, and groaned as it was strapped into place, and the food tube approached.

The tube locked into place and, after a few agonizing seconds, she felt her mouth filling with the thick, goopy oatmeal. She really regretted her defiance now, as she had no choice but to swallow, no way to tell the machine she'd had enough. She doubted it would have listened anyway, but at the very least, she could have spit some of it out, maybe. Now, she was forced to swallow every bit of it. She wasn't sure if it was the disgusting food, her now much smaller stomach and body in general, or what, but it didn't take long for her to feel quite full. Still, the flow didn't stop. She had to keep swallowing, feeling more and more like she was about to burst with every mouthful, wondering how much this place really thought she could eat.

Finally, the oatmeal ceased, but it was only a temporary reprieve, as a moment later her mouth was filled with an even more distasteful paste, one that it took her a minute to recognize as prune. Given the consistency, it was likely baby food, not that it mattered much. She had to admit, there had been a part of her that had been worried the oatmeal was laced with laxatives, as almost all oatmeal in the stories was, but now she had a feeling it wasn't. This was sure to take care of that just fine. The thought made her feel sick to her ever-more-full stomach.

That didn't last nearly as long as the oatmeal had, and when it was done, she was greeted by the more pleasant taste of mashed banana. That was the shortest of all, and, thankfully, once it was over, the feeding seemed to have ended, and the tube began feeding her a slow drip of apple juice instead while hands removed the tray and lifted her heavy, lethargic body and put it, finally, into the crib.

"Good girls get to give themselves their naptime bottle," the voice let her know, an incentive for her to behave next time. She doubted the room would have been happy when she refused to drink the bottle she'd been given, though so she might have ended up the same way, being force fed it. "Have a nice nap."

The lights dimmed, and the window's scene changed to a nighttime one, with a droopy eyed moon replacing the sun. In the darkness, Alisa could see the designs on her Pull-Up glowing. She groaned, staring up at the bars not so far above her head. This was almost crueller than sticking her in a huge crib, she thought. She had no doubt that as soon as she tried to climb out she'd be stopped, and possibly punished. Even if she wasn't, she was still attached to the room by the food tube, still delivering a flow of apple juice to her pacifier as she settled down into the crib. She hoped, and assumed, it would stop once she fell asleep. Would it stop before then? Somehow, she had a feeling the answer was no. It was probably a way of encouraging her to go to sleep. 

To be honest, though, it wasn't needed. After her long day, and with her uncomfortably full tummy, it didn't take long for her to drift off to sleep, hoping she would wake up and find this was all a dream, even as the pain in her sore bottom reminded her she wouldn't.
3 people like this

Something tells me that Alisa's pull-up won't be empty & dry when she wakes up thus forcing an even further regression to actual diapers. I love the sadistic emotions you bring out in your characters through your writing style PPP, Please continue,

Rockies Fan.

Loving this story, can't wait for more and I wish this was me.

I didn't initially realise that the mechanical nursery probably isn't an other-world adult centre, and Alisa is probably just being mistaken for her size, which is nifty.

Though her having an adult identity in that world seems like it might give her a potential way out of problems, which worries me...

Can't what for more k

Chapter 5 - A Quiet Afternoon

It should not have been any surprise to her to wake up to a cool, clammy Pull-Up, but it was still an unpleasant sensation. She squirmed in her crib, reaching down with a grimace to prod the soaked padding between her legs, feeling a little sick at the idea of what that meant.

As if to emphasize that, her hand was pushed aside by another, checking her Pull-Up before declaring in its not-quite-human voice, "Bedwetter status noted on profile."

"No!" she tried to yell from behind her pacifier. She didn't want that on any kind of record! She wanted to think this was a one time thing, but she knew it likely wasn't. After all, given where she was, and the position she was in, it was almost guaranteed that she would be a bedwetter - she just hadn't thought about that until now, waking up to the evidence. She couldn't remember having ever wet her bed in the real world, though she was sure she must have as a little kid once or twice. Here, the other her likely had to deal with it every morning. 

The hands picked her up and put her back onto the changing table, which quickly and efficiently cut her sodden Pull-Up loose and deposited it into the dirty diaper pail. She squirmed a little as a stream of water was sprayed onto her crotch, and a hand went about cleaning her up. Either trying to calm her down, or just sensing it was time for another "bottle", the tube in her pacifier began to deliver more apple juice into her mouth. Already, she found herself just giving in, swallowing without even trying to fight it, too worried about what was happening to her a little lower down.

Was this it? She'd had an "accident"... Usually, it only took one or two before the protagonist was demoted back to diapers permanently. But, luckily, perhaps because the incident had happened overnight, the table produced a regular, non-overnight, Pull-Up instead of a diaper. She felt incredibly relieved by that, even though she knew, from the stories, she might as well be in diapers. Nobody ever earned their way back into real underwear once they were in training pants. Usually, they never even had a chance to use the bathroom - something always happened to ensure they had to go in their pants, and then it was a one way trip back to an even more childish garment.

Once the Pull-Up was securely in place, the hands set her back up and pulled off her nightshirt, then put her into a bright yellow shirt that barely came to her belly button. For a moment, she was afraid that was all she'd get, but then they produced a pink jumper, pulling her to her feet so the skirt could fall down, just past her Pull-Up, before sitting her back down at the edge of the table. As she watched the fake window slowly continue to change its scene from night to day, the hands continued to work on her, tying her hair into a pair of ponytails with pink ribbons and slipping white ankle socks and pink Mary-Janes onto her feet at the same time. Just as the sun reached the same position it had been in when she'd first been brought to the room, she was apparently declared finished, and placed back on the floor with a pat to her red, padded bottom.

To her surprise, the apple juice stopped then as well. The tube detached from the pacifier, retracting back into the ceiling, and her pacifier was unstrapped and taken away. She knew it was temporary, and they could return at any moment if she misbehaved, the threat of just that hanging over her every action.

"What would you like to do?" the room asked her.

"I want out of here," she pouted.

"It is not group playtime," she was told. "Not all the children are up from their naps. Would you like to color?" A coloring book and crayons appeared from the floor. Alisa wrinkled her nose and shook her head. Usually, when she was playing, she loved to color, but here, knowing she could be trapped as an overgrown - if only slightly - toddler for good, she couldn't stand the thought of it. "Do you want a snack?"

"Hell, no!" she snapped instantly. She still felt stuffed from her last feeding. And, to make matters worse, she was feeling something else, too, an ominous, if inevitable, grumbling from her guts. She was sure she hadn't been asleep that long, and she'd barely eaten anything that morning before going to see Dr. Bremer. Could she really have digested that oatmeal already? Of course, this was another world, and she knew things worked differently, maybe even right down to that sort of thing. She had thought it had seemed like she was peeing more often than usual, too...

And, as she thought about that, she got a demonstration. Without warning, she got another smack on the butt, this one much harder than the playful one she'd gotten on being put on the floor. It was enough to make her jump and let out a little yelp, and a little something else into her pants. She managed to stop it, with a blush, but it was quite a surprise to her. After how heavy her naptime Pull-Up had been, she'd been sure it would take a while for the apple juice she'd just drank to make its reappearance, but apparently not.

"Did you have an accident?"

Alisa had suspected that the hands hadn't really needed to check her before, that the room had sensors for that sort of thing and it had just done it to be "comforting" or something, though it had made the whole thing even more embarrassing for her. Its timing now only confirmed that, even as the hands popped up from the floor to lift her skirt and check her again, even as she found herself giving the stereotypical response of a bashful, "No..." It was silly, but she understood the impulse now. She hadn't even been in this Pull-Up five minutes, and already she'd had an accident. She didn't want to admit to that! 

Of course, it was pointless to lie here, but that hadn't stopped her. It earned her another swat, though this time she managed to keep herself under control. "Only naughty girls lie," the room said. "And if naughty girls cannot behave, they get spankings. I will give you one more chance, little one."

"I'm sorry!" Alisa squeaked. One spanking in a day was bad enough - she didn't want a second.

"I will give you another chance with your potty training as well," the voice answered. "But your accident has been noted."

This must be what it felt like to be a baby, Alisa mused. When you were small enough, it seemed like your mommy was everywhere, that she could do anything, that she knew everything - including the state of your pants, almost before you did. The idea of escaping from her, from outsmarting her, was so far out of the question that it wasn't even worth considering. She was the adult, you were the baby, and that was that. There was nothing you could do about it.

Alisa shook her head, trying to snap herself out of that chain of thought before she got too depressed. Sure, this place was bigger and faster and more powerful than her, but that didn't mean she couldn't find some way to escape... somehow. It just might be difficult. She couldn't give up, though! She wasn't even in diapers yet!

"Do you want to play with your dolls?" the voice asked, gently pushing Alisa toward the pile of toys in the corner. When Alisa shook her head, part of the wall opened up, revealing a screen beneath. "Would you like to watch something?" Rows of colorful icons displaying the main characters from all sorts of children's movies and TV shows lined the screen. Alisa couldn't help wandering over to look at it, waddling ever so slightly, scrolling through the list. There wasn't anything there someone older than a preschooler would find entertaining, though.

"No," she told the room finally. "I don't wanna see any of that!" 

But when the menu screen blinked off, it was replaced by a cartoon, full of bright colors and characters with loud, annoying voices. "I said I don't wanna watch it!" she repeated, stomping her foot.

"You are being crabby," the voice told her. "This will help cheer you up."

"No, it won't! I don't wanna watch it!" The feeling of helplessness was only amplified by her pointless argument, but not nearly as much as when she went to stomp her foot again, only to feel herself being lifted into the air. She looked down in surprise to see that something had been raised from under the floor beneath her legs, something that had gone up her legs like an oversized pair of panties made of hard plastic. She didn't recognize it until she saw the straps, which had come down from the ceiling, attach to it, leaving her sitting in it, suspended a foot or two above the floor. She was in a baby bouncer.

"Let me out!" Alisa demanded, but all her thrashing just made the seat bob in place harmlessly. After a few seconds, she decided to try another tactic. "How am I supposed to make it to the potty like this? I'll have an accident for sure by the time you get me out!" Unfortunately, she knew that was probably true, too, as much as she'd like to think she was just making it up to get out of this latest humiliation.

"We will not count this time toward your official accident count," the voice told her. What Alisa heard was basically, 'We know you can't keep your pants dry anyway, but we don't want to deal with you right now. Just shut up and pee away.' It was hardly a flattering way to win an argument, but when she started to open her mouth again, the pacifier was replaced and restrapped, with the hand doing so patting her on the head before retreating, leaving her there, with no choice but to watch the inane kid's show playing in front of her. She was sure she could feel herself growing dumber from watching it, but there was nothing else for her to do, and she was a little afraid if she tried to ignore it, she'd have her eyes pried open like Clockwork Orange.

She had no idea how long the show was - it felt like a couple hours, but given it was meant for young children, that seemed unlikely - but she barely made it through an episode before her bladder felt like it was going to burst. She tried to hold it, but every motion she made, whether it be trying to press her hands against her crotch through the seat, or crossing her legs, only made her bounce around more, which wasn't much of a help, and within minutes of realizing just how badly it had gotten, she felt the wet stream begin pouring into her Pull-Up, spreading throughout the padding and gradually warming it, softening it, beneath her.

Before she had even finished, the tube reappeared from the ceiling and began pumping more apple juice through her pacifier. "We do not want you to get dehydrated," the voice explained. She had no doubt that this wasn't a coincidental timing, and that made it all the worse, knowing that the room, and whatever, or whoever, was running it knew she was peeing, probably knew she was still going even as it began refilling her tummy, and ultimately her bladder. 

As she bounced, Pull-Up squishing damply against her sore behind, she had a rather unpleasant thought. Her bowels were feeling more and more full with each passing moment... What if she wasn't let out of the bouncer in time? With the pacifier in, she couldn't even beg for mercy. She'd just sit there, helpless, filling her pants, getting messier with each bounce, and bouncing more every time she tried to fight back and stop her own body from doing its icky deed, feeling more and more like a baby as she was forced to watch the same, stupid show...

Just when she was sure that was the fate that was about to befall or, or at least that she was about to go crazy from the program on the TV, it blinked off. Alisa was relieved, of course, but also curious, as she certainly hadn't been able to request it, and the voice hadn't said anything. After a moment, the screen sprang back to life, this time displaying a face. Alisa had only seen it once before, and here it looked a little different - it had been pretty in the real world, but here it looked like an actress in a movie where she had to pretend to be ugly until a "makeover", slightly frazzled but still undeniably sexy underneath it - but it was unmistakably Dr. Bremer.

Alisa's heart nearly skipped a beat as the woman on the screen said, "There you are." Could the doctor have jumped to this world, too? Was she going to make it out of here before the truly humiliating accident brewing in her guts really happened?

"Hmm... Well, you are new, everything looks normal enough. I just don't have the record for you being signed up, but maybe it just got lost. Sorry for interrupting, little one!" The doctor reached for something, probably turning off her video feed to the room, and cutting off Alisa's contact with her.

Desperately, Alisa tried to speak, but it was blocked by the pacifier. Thinking fast, she reached up, pointing to the paci, and tube coming out of it.

"Oh, are you hungry after your nap?" The woman looked away for a moment, pressing a few buttons, missing the horrified shaking of Alisa's head. Almost instantly, the apple juice started, and the thick, tasteless oatmeal began being pumped into her mouth again. Frantically, Alisa began tugging at the pacifier strap, praying Dr. Bremer would look back over at her and see it instead of just assuming she'd correctly guessed what was bothering Alisa and signing off without glancing at her screen.

A sharp smack to the back of her thighs - she supposed because her bottom was protected by the bouncer's seat - made her jump and wet herself just a little more, likely thanks to that apple juice she'd had since her last accident, since otherwise she'd been sure after so big an accident there couldn't be anything left in her bladder. "Good girls leave their pacifiers alone," the room's voice said, and it was something of a relief to see that Dr. Bremer wasn't behind it, as the other woman seemed just as surprised to hear it, turning and, thankfully, spotting Alisa's pantomime.

"Did you have something you wanted to tell me?" the doctor asked. "That's sweet, but I'm very busy, dear... Oh, and it looks like your mommy is here to pick you up! I hope to see you again soon!" 

The oatmeal stopped after all, but Alisa was still left frustrated as she was plucked out of the bouncer and taken to the changing table, where she was changed into a dry Pull-Up. Dr. Bremer had been so close! She at least knew where the woman worked now... But she had a more pressing concern at the moment. Who the hell was "mommy"?
1 person likes this