LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quickie: Cloth Or Disposable

DailyDi

Quickie: Cloth or Disposable  

736 members have voted

1. 1. Quickie: Cloth or Disposable

• Cloth Diapers
    • Disposable Diapers

I use disposables, but I also use cloth baby diapers as stuffers. Add a couple of them and the absorbancy goes up tremendusly. The other nice part about using cloth baby diapers this way is that I save a ton of money on stuffers.

What!! No Both option!!!

I use disposable most but at night I wear a cloth over the top of a disposable for extra protection incase of leakes in the night. Also love the extra bulk when I do and have started to wear both in my ab play as well.

Guest Quiet Guy

Cloth all the way. I'm only an occasional user, due to circumstances, but there is nothing like a soft cloth diaper, baby powder, and a pair of plastic pants.

Guest Guest_Brad_*

I like them both, I love to wear a disposeable, and after I wet it and it starts to leak, I change to cloth, but cloth has its advantages, and its disavantages also, I like the bulk, but when its wet it looses it, it does last longer than a disposeable, because you can get the entire diaper wet, before it starts to leak.

And I like a disposeable when they swell, especially with a baby diaper stuffer, I also use plastic pants with both cloth and disposables, just more crinkel

i know they r comfy but witch do u perfer more disosable or cloth anyways r your diapers really thick

In my case I'd say Disposables. The reason for this is because Disposables is a major turn on for me, Cloth is not. Disposables has a great padded smooth feeling to it. When I first started out as an AB, I used bath towels hehehe but nothing can beat disposables.

Maybe I like disposables because I used them when I was a child many years ago.

Guest Guest_Day_*

Well, my mommy makes me wear about 5 Luvs Bear Hug Stretch diapers all at once.

I like disposable myself, it's the sound and smell which makes it!

I definitely prefer cloth over disposables. However, I use disposables 95% of the time because I do not have the time needed to devote to the extra care cloth diapers require. Does this mean I'm a dinosaur too? Boy, maybe I need to make a trip to the store for some hair dye, some wrinkle creams and then make an appointment to see about some botox injections! On second thought, staying at home in a diaper and playing sounds like much more fun!

Guest Guest_mommy loves babies_*

Cloth is all i ever use on all my babies, both big and small. I think nice thick cloth and pretty plastic pants make all you bigger babies look more like real babies. I tend to leave off their pants so i can see them in just the cloth diapers and plastic pants. Soooooo cute!!!