LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
WBDaddy

Diaper Dimension thoughts

59 posts in this topic

Are they freed? They are the amalgamation of diaper stories, which often involve unhappily ever afters ;). There's being physically regressed and starting again, immortality serums, etc... The dimension's creator already has regression and magic established, after all.

What I meant was that while Littles 15 to 25 would be irresistibly cute, ages 26-35 tolerably so, ages 36-45 only so to semi-blind Amazons and anything above 45 being plainly ridiculous. So how long would a little be kept captive, given that Amazons do age as well? And what happens to Littles too old to be cute or to those whose careers grow too old? Of course there will be many freed Littles who have been "brought up" by Amazons! And just for those eugenetic reasons as well as inherent amazonian decency of the kind that makes them adopt Littles in the first place, such Freed Littles would be set up in conditions much better than the average non-adopted Little could ever aspire at as well as encouraged to marry and breed more cute Littles for Amazons to adopt. There probably even would be matings if not downright deliberate breeding done by/with captive Littles, especially those who have been permanently regressed - "Aww Agnes, aren't our babies just too cute for words making out in the bathtub like they do!"

Well it was established in the original story that amazons and littles marry and can have little children, not all littles are regressed by any means. Even those that are though, they can be physically regressed and start again, given immortality serums/treatments as in some stories (who knows, maybe the world has been in a static state for hundreds of years), etc. It's an amalgamation of diaper stories, and Princess drew pretty heavily on the tech / complete biological changes ones (though I don't think she added magic until the Sierra Christmas story, but the world's general bias against some characters having a fair chance of staying out of diapers, as Alisa experienced when changing sizes, seems like a type of magic).

2 hours ago, Zinaya said:

There probably even would be matings if not downright deliberate breeding done by/with captive Littles, especially those who have been permanently regressed - "Aww Agnes, aren't our babies just too cute for words making out in the bathtub like they do!"

That is a delightfully twisted thought...

6 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

That is a delightfully twisted thought...

Feel free to use it! I'm sure neither InkyHume nor TainCadioch will deny you permission to use Em-Em and Eckhart if you ask nicely. Now, if you could write it in 2nd person from the point of view of Chase Morgan, you're on to a winner here! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I ain't letting my character out

And please reply to my message Zinaya

29 minutes ago, Zinaya said:

Feel free to use it! I'm sure neither InkyHume nor TainCadioch will deny you permission to use Em-Em and Eckhart if you ask nicely. Now, if you could write it in 2nd person from the point of view of Chase Morgan, you're on to a winner here! :rolleyes:

Oh, and let's not forget the needful cameo appearance by Alisa and a Press Release on the matter by CAMOL. ;)

See? You've got all the angles covered! All you have to now do is to write it. :D

Make sure you check with Princess for using Alisa, the conditions for using the universe were not using her characters. Last time we saw Alisa, she was back on Earth, or at least what she presumed was Earth, though Princess did have some ideas for a sequel.

15 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

Make sure you check with Princess for using Alisa, the conditions for using the universe were not using her characters. Last time we saw Alisa, she was back on Earth, or at least what she presumed was Earth, though Princess did have some ideas for a sequel.

That was humor, sir.  I have no intentions of writing any such thing. ;) 

I think I was drawing mostly from Chasing Emily, The Promise and stories like that, the ones that had more of a realistic feel to them. I am a big fan of the original, but the others appealed to me a little more. I guess from my way of thinking, the original was a prototype that later stories have refined. It's also been a while since I read the whole thing through and the bits that have been mentioned before about different power dynamics than the standard "Big dominates Little" slipped my mind. 

I know I'm just a bit of a lurker, but I got to say that when I was watching Zootopia, that just released today, it had the fan of the diaper dimension inside me reeling because the world they establish in Zootopia is just a smidge or two off from the diaper dimension world.

While it doesn't have any implicit little kidnapping and stuff like that, it does have littler characters in size coexisting with much larger characters. The world has buildings, sections, and technology that accommodates all sizes. At one point, the fox main character is working with another smaller animal in a hustle, where the smaller one pretends to be a baby to fool the people around him. There's even a line that says, "You really rocked that diaper."

I implore anyone who is kind of a fan of this genre of diaper stories, to try and use Zootopia as a visual inspiration on what the scale is like in the diaper dimension. 

Interesting, I'm tempted to check it out now. It looked potentially decent already anyway.

Bit of a thought I had... I'm thinking of a couple characters, and wondering if they might actually count as Littles, or at least if they're small enough that they'd be mistaken for / viewed as Littles if they ever ended up in the DD-verse: Nonon from Kill La Kill, and Neo from RWBY. Thoughts?

I am pretty sure that the whole point of the diaper dimension is that any normal human would count as a little there. 

1 person likes this

I think it's more that people would get converted, since the heights given (which ranges per author) tend to suggest that littles are like the short mistaken-for-child protagonists in stories, whereas amazons are genuinely huge.

Affirmative; I agree

On 4/5/2016 at 10:02 PM, erevu said:

I am pretty sure that the whole point of the diaper dimension is that any normal human would count as a little there. 

That was the original thought. But some writers prefer the thought of "ausdpr" because it is difficult to think of a reason for dimensional trip.

12 minutes ago, JonhSmith13 said:

Affirmative; I agree

That was the original thought. But some writers prefer the thought of "ausdpr" because it is difficult to think of a reason for dimensional trip.

I am not sure what you mean by "ausdpr" but I agree that dispensing with the interdimensional angle is good. I am talking about the reader, who would relate to the littles of the diaper dimension and not the amazons. 

25 minutes ago, erevu said:

I am not sure what you mean by "ausdpr" but I agree that dispensing with the interdimensional angle is good. I am talking about the reader, who would relate to the littles of the diaper dimension and not the amazons. 

ausdpr, it is the second author, in writes about  "Diaper Dimension". in opposed of princesspottypants, Ausdpr, does not mention, dimensional trip

Johnmadixsmith, barias wrote stories about the "Planet of the giants." A lot like "Diaper Dimension" universe. But with some differences.
Humans are kidnapped, with a bright light. Upon awakening, they are littles, at a hospital in another world. (With sleeping gas to leave them weak)
The verbal language of the giants, I remain etched in the minds of the littles. For this reason, the littles can understand, the giants, but giants, can not understand the littles (littles can not understand writing, of the giants)
Thanks to a transforming machine (Chrysalis), giants and human have eternal youth (25 to 30 years) and gorgeous bodies. But they can not conceive children (menstruating). The machine alters size, gender, color and all imaginary change.
As a rule, (but not mandatory)
The machine alters human nutrition, depending on the size changed.

- an infant: 6 months, she'll be about half her current size with no control over her bladder and bowels, thick diapers and a strict diet of breast feeding is suggested

- a baby: 1-2 years old, she'll be a little smaller than what she currently is with very little control over her bladder and bowels, regular diapers and breast feeding and baby food suggested

- a toddler: 2-3 years old, she'll be her current size with much of her control over her bladder and bowels, mainly regular diapers, some pull-ups and maybe regular panties if she is a good girl, mainly baby food, but some regular food chopped up is okay

- a preschooler: 3-4 years old, she'll be a little bigger than her current size and will have almost complete control over her bladder and bowels, panties mostly with a potty in your bathroom, pull-ups at night is still expected, chopped up regular food

Some giants treat mini-human as real babies; but others treat them as house slaves; others treat them like babies and sexual partner; and some are punished consistently, without any reason or apply psychological torture (sadistic).

humans are called littles

leslie_mann___2012_cinemacon_09_by_jonhs

johnmadixsmith.deviantart.com/art/Rebecca-s-Dee-Dee-s-Story-Chapter-5-382375420

johnmadixsmith.deviantart.com/art/Rebecca-s-Dee-Dee-s-Story-Chapter-6-382653312

Here are two stories of johnmadixsmith

Rebecca's (Dee Dee's) Interviews - #1 - Sasha

Interview #1 - Sasha
Okay Sasha, thanks so much for meeting with me!  I'm so excited to be doing interviews again.  So how are you today?
(Sasha just looks back at Rebecca with a bit of a "bitch face", as she sucks down her fresh bottle.  She drinks for a few seconds until she she takes the nipple out of her mouth and burps loudly).  Oh you know, I'm just living the dream.  Drinking my third bottle of the day, while wearing my fifth wet diaper.  Live is swell! (she rolls her eyes at the little interviewer).
Yeah, I know what you mean.  I'll probably need a change when we're finished here.  So can you tell me a little bit about yourself?  Both before you were transported here and now?Sure...why not, not like I have much else to do today besides eat a snack and have nap time.  Before I was sent to this hell hole, I was a Market Research Analyst.
And what did that entail exactly?Well, I worked for a national grocery store chain.  I would study consumer habits.  It was great with the technology and smart phones today, because people are always tagging themselves at different places and would have their Wifi on.  My job was complying data on customers: when they would shop, what they would buy, how much they bought, etc.  And from there we would set up a marketing strategy on how to package, brand and sell products.

with.png

Very interesting! How about your personal life?  Well my name was Sasha Green, but it was almost going to be Sasha Downs.  I say almost because I caught my bastard of a fiancee, Brian Downs, cheating on me with some skank he picked up from the bar.  We were only 3 weeks away from the wedding too!  I had everything picked out, food and cake ordered, my dress just needed some final alterations and then he goes and does that.  Probably wasn't the first time.
And dammit, I was hot!  I was really in shape, toned and slim.  I've gained a little weight since coming here, but who hasn't?  I mean we just sit and eat all day, right? 
I hear you, I feel like my butt has gained at least a few inches since being sent here, but that might just be the diaper!(Both girls laugh.  Sasha was finally letting her guard down a little bit, something that is hard to do when you've been treated like a diaper wearing pet for a year)
Yeah, these things are ridiculous.  Honestly, now that I've gotten used to wearing it, I actually think they are pretty comfortable, as long as I haven't used it yet.  Anyway, after I saw him with that skank, I was upset and ran out of our apartment, got in the car and started driving.  It was raining, it seems like it was always raining in Seattle, where we lived.  Well, so I'm driving, crying, my mind was going a million miles a minute.  I was thinking if I should stay with him, should I break up with him, would I have to call everyone of our wedding guests?  I was a mess.  I'm sure my mascara was running like crazy. 
Well I shouldn't have been driving upset with the rain because my car hydroplaned and starting sliding off of the road.  I screamed, I thought I was going to crash, but luckily, I was able to straighten it out and get over to the shoulder without wrecking.  I think the door hit the metal siding a little bit, but it was nothing major.  I remember my hands gripping the steering wheel as tight as possible.  I laughed for a second, then started crying again. 
I got out of the car to assess any damage to the car door.  There was a dent that needed to be bumped out in the door, but all and all, the car was pretty good.  The rain started to really come down.  I even remember looking up to the sky and saying, "Can my day get any worse?!".  And my question was answered, because right then a large purple portal opened up and pulled me into this place.  I've been a "little one" ever since.
Wow!  Talk about a bad day getting worse.  Do you know how long you've been here now?Yep, that was a day I'll never forget.  It's not everyday you go to work, come home, find your fiancee fucking some slut, wreck the car and then get diapered by a giantess.  It was a good one.
That day was in June 5th 2014, just a few weeks shy of my wedding day.  I was going to be a late June wedding and it would have been incredible! Anyway, I figured I've been here for a year? Maybe longer?
That seems right.  So how did you feel when you first woke up here?Well, I actually woke up diapered and in my giantess's arm.  It was so terrifying!  She has such a tight grip and she's a total bitch, I call her "Bitchzilla" instead of "Mommy", I hardly come up to her knee!  She's one of those bitches that thinks of me as her pet, instead of her daughter.  She's always giving me commands, like "Sit" or "Stay" or "Come here".  She hasn't shown me one once of affection since I've been here.  And don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for that, I'm a 28 year old woman, but if I'm forced to be a tiny woman and treated like a baby, I'd like a little compassion!
She has made it clear that she only changes my diaper once a day, so I try to hold it as much as I can.  Which is tough with her shoving suppositories up my ass daily.  She'll tell me as she does it, "Little pets need to be regular and proper".  She's so cold towards me. That's actually why I prefer to just be brought here to daycare.  They change me regularly and I can have some interaction with others, whether it's from other "little ones" or the giant daycare workers.

Rena-Sofer-is-Queen-Eva-Snow-s-mommy-onc

Interesting! So you didn't go through the adoption process?  I was originally put in a cage, put through a machine that alters you physically and then formally adopted by my giant parents.Nope, I didn't go through any of that, I woke up to Bitchzilla spanking my tiny ass with a wooden paddle.  I was so scared and confused. She spanked me so hard that first time that I couldn't sit down all day.  I was obviously scared, awaking in this world, but anytime I tried to ask her what was going on she would spank me with her paddle again.  When I decided to take off that ridiculous diaper and give her a piece of my mind, she shoved a bar of soap in my mouth and stuck me in the corner.  Now I know that they can't understand us, but she can always tell if I'm giving her attitude.
Just looking at her you can tell that she's a real tight ass.  Very beautiful, like all of these giants are, but very straight laced.  She dresses very conservatively and keeps her black hair in a tight bun.  I'll never forget her telling me, "Your name is Veronica and you are my property.  Anything I tell you to do, you will do.  If you act up, you will be sorry.  Now drink this bottle before I take away your food privileges for the day".  God, I hate that name so much!     
She quickly started giving me chores to do around the house.  I had to fold all of the laundry and go around dusting the whole house, which takes forever being this small!  Sometimes she'll even give me a small broom and dust pan and make me sweep all the floors. 
But that's not even the worst of it.  She's embarrassed me so many times.  It's common for her to take me out and she always dresses me up.  Tights, Mary Janes, frilly underwear over my diaper, the works!  Like I told you, she never wants to change me on a normal day, so if she dresses me up, I know I'll be in that diaper all day.  Regardless of how wet or messy I'll get, I'm in it all day.  With all of the layers of clothes, it gets so uncomfortable and sweaty, not getting a change leads to me getting a rash every time.  I hate her so much!
She structures everything too.  Even when I try to have a little "me personal time" she'll come in bitching at me telling me to not touch myself!  She's so ridiculous.  I have to try and be sneaky about, because I do not want to be caught by her.  If she catches me then she'll put me in the this itchy onesie with my hands stuck on the inside.  I can barely move inside it and I definitely can't touch myself when wearing it. 
That's awful, Sasha.  Not getting a fresh change is the worst!  So as we start to close up, what is your whole thought about why we've been sent here?  Any theories?You know, I do find the whole thing odd.  I mean, if they wanted us as strictly pets, then why go through the baby charade?  I really don't know, I mean, like I said Bitchzilla never even seems like she wants me around.  She only pays attention to me when I've done something wrong, when we're going somewhere or she wants me to do errands.  I don't think we're here to be their kids, she would act differently towards me if that was the case.  Maybe, they just think we're cute or maybe they just want to show us that the are superior to us?  Who knows, all I can say is I'm miserable!
Okay, well thanks so much Sasha!  As predicted, I'm in need of a change, so do you have any final thoughts you want to share?All I have to say is if I ever got the chance, I'm going to put Bitchzilla through all the crap she's put me through.  I want to find a shrink ray, make her tiny, put her in a diaper and that awful onesie and make her drink this nasty formula!
Oh, one more thing!  I saw my ex-fiance, Brian, here a few months ago!  And I think karma worked out pretty well.  I always wondered why I was sent her and not him, I mean I was always a good person, yet I was the one that had to go through this baby hellish lifestyle, while Brian was a lazy, cheating asshole.  Well, Bitchzilla took me to the mall to go shopping and a little girl came running up to me in a clothing store.  "Sasha!  I can't believe it's you!  It's me, Brian! You have to help me!", the little girl with curly blonde hair told me.  "Brian?!", I asked unable to believe my eyes.  "Yes!  It's me!  They did this to me, I was at home and suddenly I was transported here.  They put me in this machine and when I came back out I was a freaking girl!  They keep me all dolled up and made my bladder and bowel control down to practically nothing!  This giant man keeps saying he's my Daddy and I'm his little girl, his spankings are the worst!  You did this to me, didn't you!  You made them send me here, you bitch!", he cried to me and then pushed me down.  I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a bit, he pushed me down hard. 
That's when Bitchzilla actually did something nice for me.  She saw the whole thing and came over and picked me up.  Brian's, or Ashley as his giants called him, came over.  My giantess told them what she had done and we watched as Brian got his panties pulled down and spanked in front of the whole store by his new Daddy.  My giantess actually held me close, gave me a kiss on the forehead and comforted me until I stopped crying.  She even bought me a sno-cone like treat later on.  Of course, she was back to her bitchness the next day, but I didn't care, I just loved seeing Brian get his!

12749882-Young-man-standing-Stock-Photo-

That's perfect!  Well thanks again and hopefully one day I'll be able to report your story back to everyone back home.  Signing off, this is Rebecca Smith!   

Planet of the Giants - Hey Ron

hey_ron_by_johnmadixsmith-d6imqri.jpg

"Hey Ron, how are you doing today?", Christina
seductively asked the hottest guy in the daycare, Ron, as she stuck her cute butt and chest to get his attention.  "I'm doing fine Christina, or as fine as I can be", Ron answered flirting back with the blonde, wanting nothing more than to rip off her cute little diaper and take her behind some of the cribs in the corner.  "Oh Ron, you're so funny", Christina told him as she giggled and touched his muscular arm.  Both Ron and Christina were trying to ignore the fact that they were both only wearing a diaper.  

It had only been a week since Christina saw a bright light as she was leaving her nightly job as a bartender.  She soon found herself transported to this crazy world.   She was finally passed the initial shock of awaking to find herself only a foot or so tall and being treated like she was a baby by people that were the size of giants!  Of course, she's still not used to being forced to use her diaper when she needs to use the bathroom.  It's just so humiliating, especially when she has to go number two.  On top of being forced to use her diaper, her new giantess "mommy" only tends to change her once or twice a day, so she has to spend hours in her own messiness.  

Now Christina is the type of girl that always needs a man in her life.  Ever since the 25 year old woman became a teenager, she always had a boyfriend.  After she would brake up with one boyfriend, she would have a new one a week or so later.  So it's especially hard for her in this new baby-like life, because the majority of the "babies" here are female.  The girls are always fighting over the few men that unfortunately find themselves in this world, especially over a hot guy like Ron.
A normal day for her at daycare is structured between snacktime, arts and crafts, playtime and naptime.  Towards the end of the day the daycare staff tend to let the "babies" do what they want before they are picked up by their "parents".  The "little ones" usually take this time to "get close" to one another.  Christina and Ron were both hoping to get a little alone time behind some of the cribs, where everyone goes to make out and do anything else they can get away with.
bartender_by_johnmadixsmith-d6qrl51.jpg

Ron began to slowly rub Christina's back as he put his hand around her and brought her in close to him as the two diapered prisoner continued to flirt with each other.  "You know, I know it's not your first choice of outfit, but you look really cute in that diaper of yours", Ron told Christina.  "You don't look too bad yourself", Christina told Ron as she touched his muscular arms and turned around so her cute little butt was grinding on Ron.  He had to adjust himself, there isn't a lot of room in a diaper for a guy to get turned on.

"How about we sneak under the cribs and we can really get to know each other", Christina asked him, being as sexy as she could be, she was really wet.  "There you are sweetheart!  It looks like you made a friend.  What's your name little boy?  It's Ronnie isn't it?", Christina's new Mommy came out of no where, picked her up off the floor and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.  Ron answered her question by shaking his head "Yes" with a big smile on his face, he didn't want to get a spanking from this giant, beautiful woman!  The giant woman with brunette hair and a sexy figure then turned Christina around and smelled her diapered butt, the poor girl was so humiliated.   

"Good job, sweety!  You always have poo-poo all over your tiny hiney about this time of the day, but you held it in today.  I bet you'll have to go when I put you in the car.  Now when you do make a stinky in your diapey, don't touch yourself this time.  I know how sitting in your messiness turns you on, but I don't want you doing that, it's not very lady-like.  Now wave goodbye to your little boyfriend", Christina's giantess Mommy took Christina's hand and waved to Ron for her.  Ron could only look at Christina with an odd look on his face.

She was completely red-faced now from her embarrassment, she didn't think her Mommy realized what she was doing!  Now the whole daycare heard what she does at home, she started crying, it was too much.  "Aww, calm down honey, I bet you are hungry and need to go potty", the giantess told her as she reached into her bra and took out her gigantic boobs.  

big_hanging_boobs_ftv_680x1024_by_johnma

"Here you go sweety.  Here's num nums!", Christina's new Mommy placed her boob in her mouth, the former bartender had no choice but to suck in front of the whole daycare and Ron.  Christina always had cute, sexy, little boobs, so she felt even more insecure compared to her new Mommy's boobs that were as big as she was!  

To make matters worse she felt a rumble in her stomach.  "No!  Not now!", she thought, but being cradled with her butt out as she fed made it impossible to control herself.  She soon began to make a stinky mess in her diaper, words cannot describe how embarrassed she was!  "Just take me home!", she thought to herself, knowing Ron would want nothing to do with her now.  "Come on muffin, I'll take you home and put you down for a nap and a change!", the giantess told her still crying, stinky girl.

The next day at daycare Christina sat away from everyone else while she was playing with some baby blocks.  "How you doing today, stinky girl?", Ron asked Christina.  She gave him a pouty face, like she was a little brat.  "Leave me alone, I'm still embarrassed!", she said back to him.  "Look, we can't control what our new "parents" do and say to us", Ron told her trying to comfort her, "Before you got here my "mom" spanked me in front of everyone here, after taking my temperature, the hard way".  Christina perked up a little, not feeling so embarrassed now.  "So sexy, still wanna head behind the cribs?", he asked her.  She gave him a smile and wanted to go back with him, but how could she tell him that one of the reasons she was sitting by herself was she was just given two suppositories by one of the daycare workers?! 

Hello, off and on lurker here. Recently I've been attracted to the Diaper Dimension stories and am about to try my first foray into the world myself.  It's been a long time since I've written a diaper story of any kind, but I was inspired by a DD story I found called "Settling" (I haven't found it on this board but can provide a link to any interested) where a pair of Littles select a couple to adopt them and willingly enter into babyhood because they're simply tired of having to look over their shoulders for a grabby, diaper-happy amazon.

Anyway, as I said I've been playing with a short story of my own featuring, without spoiling much, one Little's philosophy on life in diapers and daycare and her encounter with a relative newcomer to "adoption." That said, are there any pitfalls or Do's and Do Not's I should bear in mind as I proceed? The main setting is a daycare and, from the other stories I've skimmed, I know robots are a Thing there but I'm figuring on keeping it all humans for simplicity sake.

Also, semi-related to my own idea but also for worldbuilding discussion, what kind of circumstances might face a Little who was, shall we say, "born in captivity?"

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

Also, semi-related to my own idea but also for worldbuilding discussion, what kind of circumstances might face a Little who was, shall we say, "born in captivity?"

Born in captivity?  As in a little that was somehow raised from a baby to be a baby or something?  That's...kind of messed up, though I suppose if you can sell it, sell it.  Maybe a "never-grown" like they were never even given the opportunity to grow up.  Perhaps something along the line of a word meaning "honest" because it's typically portrayed as Littles are seen as big babies who are lying to themselves and others. "Genuine" or "Proper"

10 minutes ago, Personalias said:

Born in captivity?  As in a little that was somehow raised from a baby to be a baby or something?  That's...kind of messed up, though I suppose if you can sell it, sell it.  Maybe a "never-grown" like they were never even given the opportunity to grow up.  Perhaps something along the line of a word meaning "honest" because it's typically portrayed as Littles are seen as big babies who are lying to themselves and others. "Genuine" or "Proper"

Yeah. Basically a Little raised by amazons from birth or close to it. It was a thought I had while coming up with possible plot ideas (like a Little taken by an amazon only to find his fellow Little in the house has been there their whole life).

12 hours ago, BabyStevie26 said:

Yeah. Basically a Little raised by amazons from birth or close to it. It was a thought I had while coming up with possible plot ideas (like a Little taken by an amazon only to find his fellow Little in the house has been there their whole life).

Excellent idea. I also had a similar idea, but a little different.
This is my idea: a litte woman is violated by a little man (as part of a hazing). The woman leaves the university. And abandons her baby in the hospital (product of violation), a wealthy giant (millionaire), decides to adopt the baby. And consider that both parents deserve punishment for their actions.

also  recommend reading "The Teen Baby: A Diaper Dimension Story" enjoy

But, if you want to know more about "diaper dimension." I recommend reading the original story. (Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension). It is very long

It has several sub dramas (or subplots).
Example: a horsewoman and Little (marriage) married. Barios babies born Amazons. But the last child was a Little. For this reason, the personality of the bride change. Annulled marriage and became her husband in her new baby.

13 hours ago, Personalias said:

Born in captivity? This sounds, a universe pets