LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WARNING: ABUniverse may have possibly closed

I live in Everett/Snohomish, and have had many (non abdl related) packages pass through the Redmond FedEx station, it's a major hub, so it wouldn't be that unusual for packages leaving my area to pass through there on the way out of the state. Snohomish is a small town full of antique shops, not really the place for a FedEx hub, Everett is a bigger city, but unsure if there is a FedEx in Everett.

I did a corporation search and found the following. So it seems that ABU has been owned by AKC Group as of Aug 25 2014. The "Registered Agent" address seems to be where the old warehouse was which would seem to indicate a reorginazition is more likely than them being bought out by a new group of people or a different company ;)

You'd think that they would put under new ownership on their website. Since the bad reputation the last owners built up. I know if I bought a business I'd make it known that there's a new owner because you don't know what type of reputation the old owners had. And moving the business and not telling you they moved from that location is poor management. Sounds like they are shipping all orders only time will tell.

You'd think that they would put under new ownership on their website. Since the bad reputation the last owners built up. I know if I bought a business I'd make it known that there's a new owner because you don't know what type of reputation the old owners had. And moving the business and not telling you they moved from that location is poor management. Sounds like they are shipping all orders only time will tell.

Don't think anyone has said they have new owners, just a possible restructuring with a name change back to something they were. The moving isn't that big of a deal, we are only talking 30ish miles and they predominately had a mail order business. Updating the website wouldn't be my first priority if I was them either. :P

Sounds like the early reports were true. One or more members of the original team left, and those still there are just overwhelmed restructuring and getting orders out. Answering emails and such would be nice, but so long as folks are getting their orders...

Don't think anyone has said they have new owners, just a possible restructuring with a name change back to something they were. The moving isn't that big of a deal, we are only talking 30ish miles and they predominately had a mail order business. Updating the website wouldn't be my first priority if I was them either. :P

That's true they could have changed names, but it is also likely they changed owners. Whatever the circumstance is it sounds like orders are being shipped.

I disagree, considering this isn't the only place where people have been complaining about the issues.

Why are they following me, I lived in Snohomish when they first opened up, and now I currently live in Sultan/Monroe, still very close to Snohomish/Everett area.

baby smokey thay want u to park ur van in there and be there nightwatch baby

I would concur to a point, I didn't see the date on the update to the stock post was during this time of confusion. But would also say that the part of the system they are using for such entries may be more available to them as a simple entry edit, but the main site itself may not be, or any persons still left running the company also may not have the knowledge to do such changes.

This right here. While the way they handled mikejackson999's order is unacceptable, it's quite possible that updating the actual site design requires more work than what the people currently on the staff are capable of. Stock information is typically something that's easy to update, and is frequently stored as a variable that can be edited rather easily. The site design itself is usually another story, and often requires someone with at least rudimentary web design knowledge to be updated. If what DailyDi mentioned is correct and some people left ABU, their web design person could have been one of the people they no longer have, and if they're so short-staffed that they're scrambling just to ship orders, it might not be possible for them to update the website yet.

A 'restructuring' change with a new corporate owner could be a number of things, but the most likely is that a key owner (or more) in the previous iteration is no longer involved, and this was done to end their possible link to possible liabilities. It's also possible that the missing party is the website owner and whoever is left cannot access it to make changes, but still has access to use it for business purposes until it's sale can be negotiated :rolleyes:

Finally was able to get back to the forums. Hopefully I can shed a wee-bit more light:

Sounds like the early reports were true. One or more members of the original team left, and those still there are just overwhelmed restructuring and getting orders out. Answering emails and such would be nice, but so long as folks are getting their orders...