LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you like your diapers to be checked

5 minutes ago, NightWitch said:

Butt pats for sure ? something super sexy and embarrassing when your partner knows you have a diaper on and knows you’re going to use it. Sometimes they ask me if I’m still dry (which of course I always say yes) haha

You should say, "Why don't you find out?"

• Like 2

It depends on the person. I would either ask them if they were wet or look at the wetness indicator. If someone knows when they are wet and will tell me I might be able to get away with just asking.  If someone doesn't know when they are wet or they won't tell me I would  look at the wetness indicator. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Id love my diaper to be checked VERY publicly by at first lifting my skirt and running a hand over the back, then a not so discreet look down the back followed by a couple of fingers inside the front... all this time whilst being spoken to like a toddler. Mmm...

• Like 1
On 12/17/2022 at 6:28 PM, rusty pins said:

You should say, "Why don't you find out?"

If you tried that at the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRSL' HOME, you would first be tickled until you were lying on the floor and could just about move and are crying like a baby. Then Nursie would lift your dress or babydoll and pull the front of your rubber panties out and feel around under them, then tell all the ladies and girls there that whoever wants to feel your panties may do so all she wants while you are still to helpless to do anything about it

• 1 month later...