LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mastering Pooping Your Diaper

Alright so I'd like to come up with a thread for overall advice on messing ourselves. But I don't mean the mental aspects. This thread is for desires of incontinence so I'd like to come up with a way to stimulate that with the miracles of modern day medicine and practice.

The thing is I've used all the laxatives and fluids that cause me to poop and I've never felt surprised or flustered and the good ones always overfill the best diapers. I want to have a normal bowel movement with little to no notice and without using things that could potentially hurt me in the long run.

The point for this thread mainly is to get an idea of what worked for everyone else? Has anyone experimented with safe stool softeners, maybe religious with the alli pill? Something or a combination of safe medication that either creates accidents or just simply makes it ridiculously easy to void at any time you need to poop.

For me, when I use laxatives it's easy for the first movement but when I want to poop normally I can never fill my diaper. I always have to change out of a minor messy nappy and finish in the toilet and waste that experience.

I'm hoping someone has come up with a good mixture. If not I will experiment in January and see what I can figure out and post results here.

Thanks everyone :)

• Like 1

Metamucil, without overdosing, will help move things along if you make a routine of taking it daily. Miralax is also a good product, it merely helps to hold more fluid in the bowel, making your stools softer. It literally doesn't do anything but make it easier to go.

• Like 1

In my experience, everything I tried to speed things up actually caused me to have more control. It wasn't until I simply let nature take its course that I started to make progress. The thing that helps the most is having a healthy diet (lots of fruit, vegetables, salads, nuts, etc). According to most nutrition and medical books, your stool should be the consistency of sloppy toothpaste. When it is like that and I begin to feel the need to go, I concentrate on relaxing the anal sphincter. I try to avoid consciously pushing and just let the rectal contractions due their job. Once the movement starts and the sphincter completely relaxes, the poop will come out very quickly. However, it usually takes two or three movements before the bowels are completely emptied. That's the case, even for toddlers. That's why my sister was never in a hurry to change my nephew's diaper. Change it too soon and you get to do it again in a very short time.

Being surprised by a bowel movement is not likely to happen unless you have diarrhea. Even then, it's seldom a surprise. You just can't control it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no easy way to say this... As I am incontinent both fecal, and Bladder. Messing just happens, some days I can tell it's on the way out, but most days it's a total suprise to me... I have a lot of damage to my spinal column due to compression fractures, so it is what it is... Eating right definatly helps, keeping hydrated is also a plus, but you really don't want the suprise poop... It sucks if you are in the company of people that do not know about your problem... Have a sence of humor, laugh it off, and exit stage right... If you can, or try to get on a time schedule for when it is convient for you, in my case Excrement transpires, and when it does I just hope there are not a lot of people around... busy restraunts suck, Shipping offices bother me, Scale houses scare me, and I try not to be messy when I get into one of them places, but if it happens while I'm there oh well... I most times have a bag on my shoulder, or my truck is close by...

I hope this helps Have a good day, Drive Sand, Drive Diapered...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

In my experience, everything I tried to speed things up actually caused me to have more control. It wasn't until I simply let nature take its course that I started to make progress. The thing that helps the most is having a healthy diet (lots of fruit, vegetables, salads, nuts, etc). According to most nutrition and medical books, your stool should be the consistency of sloppy toothpaste. When it is like that and I begin to feel the need to go, I concentrate on relaxing the anal sphincter. I try to avoid consciously pushing and just let the rectal contractions due their job. Once the movement starts and the sphincter completely relaxes, the poop will come out very quickly. However, it usually takes two or three movements before the bowels are completely emptied. That's the case, even for toddlers. That's why my sister was never in a hurry to change my nephew's diaper. Change it too soon and you get to do it again in a very short time.

After 5 years of 24/7 I might of found the answer for me at least to mess my diapers with little to no control. First my diet is made by fruits and vegetabl so it is high fiber normally. On top of that my wife has been adding one tablespoons of mineral oil to my nightly bottle. Between the two I have been having to the three messy diapers per day. She has checked with our doctor and he has no problem with the daily dose of mineral oil as long as its not at the same time of any medications.