LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Wear Plastic Pants With Disposables?

Has anyone ever pooped in plastic pants alone? Nothing else?

A tab less messier than having poopy pants. But not by much.

Why do you have to do this to every thread! YOU are NOT the OP, but you still insist in taking a thread topic, and switching it around to suit your personal messy diaper fetish. That action is self centered, extremely childish, and reeks of poor upbringing.

TO THE MODS,

- this is starting to get really annoying. In my opinion, this member wishes to change every topic to 'messy and poppy diaper'. I don't thik that it is within the core values of this site.

• Like 1

That was the rule until very recently for babies and it is still recommended by the diaper companies to this day. However the newer kinds of panties are not as good as the older ons. They feel more like fine sandpaper and are soo thin one wonders how they do not tear right away

I've always loved the feel of plastic pants, and I don't ever feel properly dressed without them even over disposables. The poster that said you really don't need them over a good dispoable if factually right, they should not leak but good fitting plastic pants do help keep the disposable in place.

I find that often the wings work their way up as you walk and move around and end up sticking over the waist band of youre trousers but plastic pants keep them tucked inside.

I'm also sometimes a cloth user so plastic pants are sort of needed over them, but I tend to use bigger sizes with more room in them for that.

Sorry Wetand messy, but I have to agree with Kieth on what he said, by all means contribute to this forum but please don't try to turn every post into your specalist subject it does get tedious.

• Like 1

I've always loved the feel of plastic pants, and I don't ever feel properly dressed without them even over disposables. The poster that said you really don't need them over a good dispoable if factually right, they should not leak but good fitting plastic pants do help keep the disposable in place.

I find that often the wings work their way up as you walk and move around and end up sticking over the waist band of youre trousers but plastic pants keep them tucked inside.

I'm also sometimes a cloth user so plastic pants are sort of needed over them, but I tend to use bigger sizes with more room in them for that.

Sorry Wetand messy, but I have to agree with Kieth on what he said, by all means contribute to this forum but please don't try to turn every post into your specalist subject it does get tedious.

I really want to try them... considering a week ago I didn't know the difference between an AB and a DL lol...

• 2 weeks later...

I wear plastic panbties when I am out, it help keeps the noice down. Plus I like to use the nappy fully before changing to not waste them. So leaks do happen every now and again. The plastic pants stop some of it and a copy of times pooled a bit and stopped as a very wet moment. Also it will cut down the smell if you do poop. I rarely do, but it has helped contain it a bit.

Anyone who believes that garbage about any disposables not ever leaking gets what they deserve. I reccomend taking a class on Murphy's law. If you think that a non-penetrating fastener (pins) can be a secure as the pinetrating kind then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn

I could never find a pair of plastic pants that did anything, but I wear rubber pants with disposables all the time. Theyre useful just in case I do fill it up a little bit too much and it leaks.

(I'm referring to rubber pants like the ones at http://www.acmedi.com)

I am another one that wears ppants or rubber pants over both cloth diaprs at nite and my disposables in the daytime. I usually wear a Comco brand cloth training pant over the disposable which absorbs leakage and is held in by the ppants or rubber pants. In addition to the pants being practical, I love the smoothness and the variety of colors that ppants come in. See Suprimas at B4Ns.com.

Plastic pants make me sweat more than anything else.

Also... I just don't see the logic of wearing plastic pants with disposables. The plastic pants aren't absorbent, so anything that does leak out is just going to pool in the crotch and slosh around... it's not going anywhere.

Wouldn't it make more sense to wear a pair of cotton briefs over the diaper, that would actually absorb a leak.

Yes I do I wear plastic Garys snap fronts, with plastic covered diapers and a stuffer, and when I going to spend a whole day in the same diaper I wear rubber pants, love the rubber but they are very expensive compared to plastic.

I usually wear plastic pants over my disposables. For me,a terry lined or flannel lined plastic pant has worked very good for that added protection. They will absorb that embarassing small leak that always seems to happen at the worst possible time.

Kins has a nice fitting low waisted pp that will help hold your diaper in place while giving you that extra security against leaks. (they even come in different colors!)

My link

• 2 weeks later...

If you do wear plastic pants with disposables, is it just for the feel or is it for function?

I've had a plastic panties fetish since I was about three years old. I love wearing plastic panties over my disposables. But I've found they don't last very long, for me at least, if I wear them to work every day. So I usually just wear them at home when I'm running around in just my diaper, and to bed at night. It's definitely for the feel (and partly for the look), as my disposables usually catch everything they need to catch.

It is surprising that we do not have a separate sub forum for rubber/plastic panties if only for their iconic status in the world of baby/AB of which they play(ed) a defining part. There are many things that can be involved in the choice and the outcome. Thickness of the material, whether the material is smooth or grainy, how will put together they are. I have Comco's over 4 years old with the elastics shot but the material is still good. Maybe someone can convince Comco to make the body of the panties larger, say a 14" crotch and waist to hip at the seam for good coverage of bulky diapers

Actually, a dry lubricant like baby powder is better. it allows some friction and you feel more. In fact you feel more if the whole panty is powdered and it rubs over that whole area of your body at once

As I have said I do not know where the ideas of diapers of any kind without some kind of baby panties came from, I do not know. It seems to be new after the mid 1960's, probably after they started using leg bands and double leg bands but nobody in their right minds trusted these things alone and from what I read here, with good reason. As far as how the material feels and its gender,. it was always a girlish material. there were far more ladies'/girls' items; clothing or otherwise, made of this than mens'/boys"

Edtited for typo "1960's" should be "1980's"