• Barbituates
    • Ether
    • NO2
    • Other Inhalants
    • Kedamine
    • Heroine
    • Alcohol
    • Something I've forgotten
  2. 2. Of the above selected have you done any in the past month?

• Yes
    • No
    • I desire a future in politics
  3. 3. Are you High RIGHT NOW!?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not High but under the influence of something
    • huh!?

Your questions made me laugh! And yes... I am high... Just a little LSD mixed with ecstasy this evening, smoothed out by some fine bush weed - before Nanny straps my ankles up in the air on the change table and checks my bottom for poo-poo! :P Boy! Am I looking forward to tonight....

:D Baby Jennie... Ooo, the colours!

does using marijuana for medical purposes if it is legally prescribed to your count?

does uses it for medical purposes if it isn't legall prescribed for you cause ur state sucks count?

does taking pharmeceuticals that are legally prescribed to you in a recreational manner count?

does taking pharmeceuticals that are prescriced to someone else in a recreational manner count?

I am guilty of 2-4... as because i have state insurance i cannot get a prescription for medical marijuana

I've never used anything to excess. While its been 10 years since I smoked pot, a 1/4 oz lasted me 6 months or more when I did smoke. I drink beer and rum still, but haven't been too drunk to legally drive in over 20 years. I love the taste, but don't care for the buzz so I nurse them extremely slowly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've smoked Pot and Crack Cocane in my youger years(none in the last 15 years) and have the ocasional drink. The only other drugs I take are prescibed to me. I took vicadin for a broken arm, didn't do any good so I quit taking them after a week and decided to just deal with the pain. I get the cast off on Tuesday 01/20. Other than those, caffene and nicotine are my current drugs of choice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For starters, Marijuana is awesome. It shouldn't be illegal - it's something that people should be free to use if they decide, since it's less harmful than alcohol and overall better with groups of people. The pretenses upon which it was made illegal are downright silly.

I've smoked for years but have had to give it up for employment opportunities.

I've tried a bunch of other things as well...

Dextromethorphan hydrobromide [dxm] once - a mild neurotoxin available in pill form (don't take robotussin - not good for you)

Coke ( 3 times - that was it. not for me - turns your body clock up waaaaay too fast, and the crash SUCKS)

Mushrooms a few times - I used to grow psilocybin cubensis (cambodian gold caps) in my closet shroom lab... there's nothing like picking and eating fresh, still growing shrooms. Hold on to your hat... because it won't be a hat for long.

I have manufactured Lysergic acid amide [LSA - like LSD - lysergic diethylamide] from Ipomoea tricolor Morning glory seeds but never used it... passed it to friends who confirmed that it worked ok.

Booze of all sorts, of course

It's been years since I've touched any of that stuff. Those were my wild party days, and they've long since gone. I suppose I might have to move to cali or europe...

I can honestly say that weed is the best stuff out there. I'd be happy with nothing but smoke, but for now those days are over for me. /cry

These are the few things I chose to try with my body. KNOW YOUR BODY and KNOW YOUR SUBSTANCE before you do anythying!!!

At least my diapers are legal!!! ^_^ I don't think I'll ever give them up. That would be sheer lunacy!

I'd be happy to entertain questions if anyone is curious.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/68615/family-guy-bag-of-weed

Peace, love, happiness, Diapers!

-The-dude

When I was a senior in High School, there was guy that lived nearby that drilled into an ammonia pipeline near my school for his meth lab. Living in Florida, most of our schools are built in an open air way due to the almost constant warm weather. This means almost all of the classroom doors exited straight outside. Well, being in one of these classrooms and given about 4 hours on lockdown, the school was very 'floaty' that day.

It was neat! :lol:

I graduated high school into the wide-open recreational-drug extravaganza of 1976. I'd already been smoking pot for a year and a half; for the next 10 years I did EVERYTHING available (altho I never put a needle in my arm, and after a few tastes never got into pills-- Vals, Ludes, speeders, etc). I've dosed lysergic hundreds of times (never had a bad trip-- mood and setting is key). Mushrooms are always a good time, all-head no-body trip. Opium is a satiny loving dangerous dream lover. And of course, the herb is always a convenient, safe and inspirational shuttle-flight to take-- either with friends, or to time-out by yourself.

Am I cheerleading? No. I last did coke in 1987 (sad social scene), last trip in 1988 (street acid sucked), and quit smoking pot in 2004 (after years of dialling it down). My only vices now are Sam Adams, caffeine and Philip Morris.

Welllllllllll.... ok, fine-- after five years, I called up my cousin and copped an 8th of some really kind bud. That was two and a half months ago, and it's only half gone. In 1978, me and a couple pals could smoke an ounce in a day. Nowadays, an occasional one-hit at the end of my day is a nice little treat. (But only by myself, in a non-social situation-- it makes me very self-conscious, and introspective. I use the time to write, play my guitar... creative un-distracted time.)

I'm lucky to have survived all the shit I did. A few people I partied with didn't. I don't regret anything of the substances I put into my body... nobody could have talked me out of it-- not even the person I am now! But there comes a point when, if you're just not feelin' it anymore and don't wanna live that movie-role for the 439th time anymore, then for fuck's sake be honest with yourself. Find another way to get off on life... I've found being straight can be pretty radical too!

wv

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Pot is the greatest drug, hands down. Alcohol is all right once in a while, but I hate getting too drunk. I can't stand vertigo. Salvia was strange. I'd not want to do it again. It made my skin feel funny, but what I saw was amazing. I've done coke only twice, but never again. I don't want to be an addict. You all know how they are. Always thinking about it, twitchy, selfish, ect. It's awful, it really is.

• 2 months later...

Drugs are bad m'kay, so don't do drugs, m'kay? cause if you do drugs then you're bad m'kay? cause drugs are bad m'kay?

Smokins bad m'kay? you shouldn't smoke cause smokins bad m'kay?

Drinking is bad m'kay? So you shouldn't drink, cause drinkins bad m'kay?

Peace,

Vic :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to try shrooms and acid. But I dont usually like trying things that alter my normal state of mind. But sometimes the stress gets to me and a release would be nice.

but for now , ive never done a thing

Both acid and mushrooms are amazing, I would highly recommend either to those who want to do some psychedelic voyaging. However, be careful about the setting you are in and also the people with you. You want to make sure (Especially with acid) that you are in a good state of mind before you dose. I find ecstasy to be a good bedfellow with either. It's hard to go on a bad trip when you're rollin. Just my 2 cents. Oh, all of the *best* acid I have ever seen has been liquid or gel tabs. Blotter is usually a let down/dirty.

• 11 months later...

I had a lot of problems when I was younger, I got bullied, a lot, and took a fair amount of drugs between 14 and 19. However, I want to make clear that I'm no longer into drugs at all. I don't smoke, and I'm not a big drinker even.

Drugs I have done:

1. Marijuana [Cannabis]

3. Cocaine

4. Hallucenegenic Mushrooms

7. LSD

8. Ecstacy

16. Alcohol

I smoked a lot of dope, like about half an ounce of hash a week. Coke I did a few times and I didn't like the overall experience. Mushrooms were weird. Acid, was fucked up. I did it once, and only once. I had a good trip, but I'm terrified I'd get a bad one. E... came down badly on it. Did it a few times until I got a phone call one night from a friend who had taken a couple of pills and I had no idea if she was laughing or crying. It was creepy.

Alcohol, well I like a drink on occasion.

I haven't done any of the above except have a drink. I'm very anti-drugs these days actually, which is either growth or I'm a hypocrite.

These questions sounds like it came out of a police interrogation. Anyways, never done drugs before, but I did smoke (technically nicotine is a drug) :P

Huh, I'm surprised no one has brought up our lifestyle in this thread. Obviously idk how closely related drugs are to abdl for the rest of you, but they certainly are for me. Pretty much every time I trip I end up regressing. I've learned a lot about my little side while high, especially on LSD or mushrooms. Probably had the best hour of my life just swinging in the park the other week. Felt totally childish, innocent and content.. My friends call me "the kid" because of how I act when my ego's repressed.

And I that's very close to what I'm looking for as an infantilist.. Forgetting the pressures of life, the inevitability of death, the sadnesses that awareness brings.. I'm usually a pretty uptight person, but drugs can help me let go and forget about.. pretty much everything.

But I wouldn't suggest taking anything unless you really have a mind to. Drugs can open your way of thinking, but they can also turn you into a raving moron- I spent a number of months totally zonked out from E. Not fun. >.>

• 2 months later...

when i was in highschool, i had a girlfriend that was a pothead. she would bring pot over and we would smoke. It didn't do anything for me, i found it to be a waste of time and god awful to smell. so when we split (for non related reasons) i quit and never looked back with any regrets, with the exception i ever wasted any time with that crap. Just glad i wasn't the one buying it.

• 3 weeks later...

cool a drugs poll, well i've done all of those and some others you forgot to mention. only thing i've never done is stick a needle in my arm. but realy i know all about the dope game i've used it, sold it, and robbed other dealers for years. beening a drug dealer/goon is fun as hell, but I have bigger plans for me. I've gotten very luckly when it came to gambling with my life. If this world had true justice i should be in jail with some of my homies. idk maby god loves me ^___^