• Barbituates
    • Ether
    • NO2
    • Other Inhalants
    • Kedamine
    • Heroine
    • Alcohol
    • Something I've forgotten
  2. 2. Of the above selected have you done any in the past month?

• Yes
    • No
    • I desire a future in politics
  3. 3. Are you High RIGHT NOW!?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not High but under the influence of something
    • huh!?

No, never, ever.

I don't like stuff which alters the way I percieve things and I especially hate stuff which tampers with my reactions.

Thus the very few times I was in hospital I really didn't like some of the medical goodies ;)

Most of the time I didn't even take any local anaesthetics for minor stitches or stuff.. that lidocain thing makes me feel dizzy a bit and I don't like it...

I occasionally drink a glass of GOOD wine, sometimes some single malt and a few beers... I've been drunk only three times in my life and I didn't like it the slightest bit.

never smoked, never thought it would be cool - actually quite the opposite.

I've smoked weed before, have had alcohol, and inhaled things I wasn't supposed to (fumes) but nothing worse than marijuana. I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict and never will be. I know the effects of alcohol and drugs, as half my family are alcoholics and I have a permanent disability from my mother drinking/doing drugs while pregnant.

~ moogle

I only ever drink alcohol and that's rare to be honest - ok when I do drink - I have a good drink - either whiskey, vodka or maybe some good old fashioned english beer (thats not what Americans call "beer" - the stuff you class as beer we class as lager - fizzy belchy alcohol....lol. My other "drugs" if you like are caffeine (obtained by drinking too much coffee) and adrenaline (addiciton fed by exercise!)

I have strong and well voiced opinions on people who take illegal drugs, the bottom line is people - if it's illegal, its illegal for a reason!

I actually have a split feeling of disgust and pity for all these people who take drugs. Disgust is fuelled by the fact that drug addicts eventually will need some medical attention and in the UK - the skanky, dirty lowlife get it for free and that means indirectly - I PAY FOR IT!!! I think people who take any form of illegal drug should be banned for life from driving, drugs and driving are as bad/worse than drunk driving in my opinion.

The pity side comes from the thought - man your life must be so crap to have to take the drug in the first place. Get high on life instead of drugs - do something with your life, quit bitching that society owes you something.

One thing that worries me (although maybe it shouldn't because I don't live there)....is guns and drugs. I'd hate to live in America where in many states it is legal to own a gun to defend yourself (I find the who NRA thing totally repugnent and thank god I live in England) - and yet what if you are under the influence of drugs and a minor arguement with someone ends up with a shooting because of clouded judgement down to drugs.

Just a thought - and feel free to PM me to discuss it further - I don't want to start a flaming war on the boards people - I'm just have an opinion!

Regards

dynamick

• Like 2
Guest Katharsys

:angel_not:

While currently, my only drugs of choice are caffiene, nicotine and some alkyhol (and the last USUALLY within very limited periods of time)

:D

However, Kat wasn't always such a good girl. In my long ago, misbegotten youth I was a bit of an, ummm, uppers friendly type person - nothing much more than Ephederine and Methylenedioxymethamphetamine...for those all night raves in the 80's. Yes, in my later years, I am paying for that :P

I don't do any drugs, I just like to smoke weed. Go ahead and say what you will about it, I'll just turn around and point out your flaws, because I'm sure everyone does something that the next person doesn't like.

• Like 1

I have to say I tried alot of them, not all of them but quite a few, usually in concert with alcohol of some sort, mostly beer.

I never really went overboard with anything, altough i did enjoy smokeing pot, but I havent done any drugs in many years, other than the medication I have to take for pain, my leg was destroyed in an accident, and I wanted them to repair it instead of removeing it, after 10 years of therapy, I can walk half decently with it, but must take meds to keep going, to keep the pain at a minimum level where I can stand it.

And I have kept the meds at percribed dose for the last 8 years....but I don't miss any of that other stuff.

Guest Baby Peter

Did hash, weed, XTC, speed, shrooms, Sage, herbal X and alot more =O

From what i just named only speed and XTC are illegal here in holland.. rest was purchased at a smartshop in haarlem.

Only smoke hash once a month or 2 lately (after 8 years of being highly addicted) and i drink beer at times (usually only when going out or at parties).

quit the rest few years ago : )

• Like 1

"I'd hate to live in America where in many states it is legal to own a gun to defend yourself (I find the who NRA thing totally repugnent and thank god I live in England) -"

I own more than one firearm myself.

I think the NRA (leadership) is composed of a bunch of paranoid nut cases who think that every citisen has a right to own a high capacity assualt weapon.

On the other hand, the seizure of firearms in New Orleans post Katrina was clearly unconstitutional.

Firearm ownership carries with it a high degree of responsibility. They are ment to be LETHAL however I haven't killed anything since I was squirell hunting at 13 years old.

Now I shoot for the satisfaction of mastering the tool.

Were not all cowboys or gangsters here in the USA.

Anondl

yeah i used to smoke a lot of bud but i've been able to pass a drug test for it for atleast 6 months ^_^ i'm kinda proud of that. i even flushed $80 worth down the toilet when my friend asked me to because he didnt want it in his house anymore -_- that took a lot of willpower not to just pocket it to smoke or sell.

i've done shrooms twice in my life so far, and had a blast both times but i won't do them more then once a year.

i absolutely love salvia (gotta love diviner's sage) but i hate how expensive the extracts are, oh well it's worth it when you're celebrating and it's totally legal in my state :thumbsup:

i have been on laughing gas but only at the dentist's office :P

yeah i drink when the occasion calls for it but not that often.

i have never done meth, coke, heroine, opium, kedamine, or any thing you have to huff and i never will, if you try to offer any of those to me you might get punched.

i want to do peyote one of these days to see if it's any good but i havn't really had a chance to drive that far out into the desert yet.

i would try acid but probably not more then once every 5 years.

might try extacy but i doubt it, i've turned it down a lot in the past

no i'm not high right now and i don't plan to be for a long time.

I dont take drugs. I did about 7 years ago for a few months. I tried coke, and pot. but woke up one day, and realized there was more to life than that. I do occassionally drink, but that isnt very often, maybe a beer or two once every month or two. I cant take any drugs anymore, im subject to random drug tests, and in my line of work, any trace amounts would be detrimental to my career.

BTW its KeTamine not kedamine .. <_<

Ive done Shrooms , lsd, pcp, DXM, mescaline (cactus), salvia, weed, alcohol, LSA (morning glory seeds), amanita muscaria (mushroom), speeds (no meth), xanax (benzo.)

I hold the use of certain of those products very dear and important in my life, in a spiritual way ( mescaline, mushrooms and salvia ). On many occasions they have helped me discover different things about human psychology and behavior. Those are called Entheogens (wich brings ''god'' ) and have been used during millenias by different civilizations, but mostly meso-americans (aztecs and mayas). Other parts of the world have their specific products: all of them have to be regarded with respect in their old use.

some of wich im not that proud of and were just a try ( pcp, DXM ) - The dissociative class can really mess u up if you use it chronically.

Some were needed (xanax) for anxiety disorders

and others were good for a certain purpose (speed) to stay awake during a lan party, wich made us win many prizes hehe.

If you diss all drugs as the same, you are an idiot and the victim of a propaganda. You are very guillible and easily manipulated. U think taking drugs is worse ? think again.

If you think your government is trying to protect you and your health and the citizens of the country you live in, think again.

Excess alcohol can kill you

Excess tobacco can kill you

Pharmaceuticals can kill you

weed has no LD50 (lethal dose where 50% of the subjects died)

Mushrooms have no LD50

Mescaline containing cacti has no LD50 ( san pedro or peyote )

Salvia has no ld50

-

driving under any kind of altering substance is dumb as hell

-

think for yourself, thats the most important thing of all. Some people are responsible with their drug use and a lot arent and looking at those boards, i know a lot of you hate to be looked down upon because of the acts of some people. Take a good look at my list again. I do believe some drugs are truly nasty: heroin, coke extractions, meth, MDMA (extasy) etc.

I am actually shocked cocaine out ranked extc in this little poll. I am an old fashioned paper guy *wink* gotta love the colors. XTC is next on the list followed by booze. So not a fan of weed, the high just makes me way to anti social and sleepy. Give me some good E, a good dj spinning and thousands of people and your in for a night of fun =D.

• 2 months later...

OhH, yeah drugs are good, but drugs can be bad if you are not so clever as it is needed...

hmmmmm... DRUGS... i remember and i can not forget... - but using drugs is a crime!!!

Until I used them my favourites were: speed and xanax and hash mixed with marihuana (in the same time:D)... and after a long and hard fuck... and start this again and again during a month... the half of your face will be stoned and you will not have on orgasm but your penis is erected... very good

your heart wants to explode and your burning red eyes can't see anything... but the girl under or above you is calling Jesus... nice...

mushrooms, LSD, are cool too and rush but i dont really like ecstasy...

I am very sad to give up using drugs...

:D

• 8 months later...

i'm upset that pharmaceuticals for recreation purposes are not on this list.... its pretty common now adays for people to take their own, or others, prescriptions for recreational usage.. if its their own drugs and they are say snorting them or taking more than the dosage says, its not necessarily illegal, but it is recreational usage.....

Have smoked pot but probably not in over 10 years. I drink alcohol but not to excess by any stretch. I sometimes go months without drinking at all, most of my friends get drunk every night. I haven't smoked pot in a long time, and am not looking too, but really don't think it should be illegal either.

the reason im posting here is because im stoned right now as i type, hey i cant help it im talkative when im stoned i express myself with ease and the end result is a fairly good evening :) altho i do often end up offending ppl, but i never speak a lie as i see the situation........ is what im doing wrong? or ami just being paranoid? :D lol

It looks like I'm different again B)

Nothing here now but I did everything availlable once upon a time. Clean for 9 years two months plus and I plan to stay that way :wub: Only nicotine and coffee have a grip on me now and I'll beat the nicotine someday, but I want to die with a cup of coffee in my hand ;)

What's a hippie's favorite word?:(Said while trying to hold breath with hand outstretched)"Here" :lol:

Bettypooh

and after a long and hard fuck... and start this again and again during a month... the half of your face will be stoned and you will not have on orgasm but your penis is erected... very good

your heart wants to explode and your burning red eyes can't see anything... but the girl under or above you is calling Jesus... nice...

Since he's too chicken to post on his own, I just wanted to say thank god my husband can do that without using drugs.