LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did Santa Bring Y/you For Christmas

Just curious what everyone got for Christmas, Did Santa bring you what you asked for?

What were your favorite gift(s) and were they the "grown up" kind or the "ab" kind?

Santa was very generous to me this year (so was Daddy and His family).) i got lots of special things especially grown up things! Daddy got me a sirius system for my car, a diamond pendant and earrings, and several odds and ends, but i think the most special was an ab sorta gift ... a "shining star bear"...it's one of those bears that has the paperwork with it to name a real star. It's hard to believe one could actually buy the rights to name a star ....but W/we aren't going to look into the "officialness" of it.... ;)

Just to know there is a star up there that bears the name W/we've chosen for it in the International Star Registry is pretty cool...especially since stars are symbolic of O/our life together......

Hope Y/you and Y/yours had a special Christmas...also have a safe and happy New Year!

post-2003-1198903467_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1198903467_thumb.jpg

Me got

Big bean bag for computer room

a lean mean grilling machine

Lego

pyjamas

a clock for living room

solor power garden lights that float

Beer

chocalate and selection box

baby jigsaws

bed dovay cover

money.

For my grown up side I ordered a spoiler for my car, but I had to pick it out. I drive a 1999 Acura TL and ordered a universal spoiler for it. I don't like the looks of the factory spoilers so I had to get the touring edition. I didn't get anything for my adult baby side since "Santa" doesn't care for my fetish. Also, I got the Simpson's Movie (the best damn movie on the planet!... in my opinion). Santa was prettty good to me this year considering I was pretty bad. :lol:

PART 2

HPIM1053.jpg

HPIM1055.jpg

And now the best part. It may not seem like a big deal, but this is the first time in our 20 years together (with her knowing the whole time) that she went out and bought something like this for me.

HPIM1051.jpg

looks like you had so much fun bayb!...i bet you've had a lot of fun trying everything out too! Hope you got your special person something just as special for her!....sounds like she really loves you a lot!

I was very spoiled this year by daddy/husband, family, and friends. For my adult side we got lots of money from my family and my daddy's family, I also got a cookbook, a teacher tshirt, 2 noah's ark kids chairs, a cherry wood photo box, a boardgame, itunes gift card, a siberian husky calender, a stuffed tigger, a noah's ark snowglobe, a stuffed siberian husky, a crystal apple, a tray from wendell's august, a willow tree collectable (a man and a woman...represents our marriage), a homemade quilt with pictures on it from our wedding this October, some teacher stuff, body soap from bath and body works, body spray, a bath and body works gift card, an old navy gift card, and my mean joe greene jersey....hes a pittsburgh steelers player from the 70s....

for my baby side I got a stuffed ANIMAL...from the muppets.....

The biggest gift from daddy/husband was a trip to CA.... which can be considered for both adult and baby side.....we went to sea world, san diego zoo, universal studios and 3 days at disneyland and california adventure park.....

Yep yep, a very spoiled Christmas.....but a wonderful one

• 2 weeks later...

I gots a curious george bath toy that blows bubbles too, and he came with a color change washcloth, which could entertain me for hours (for real).

I also gots a curious george wind up plane that goes in the water! And a new game for my pink DS which I gots for my birfday 2 weeks before xmas.

And Violet. I gots Violet. I napped with her last night cuz work made me so tired :( She is a stuffed monkey with a giant head from the littlest pet shop collection.

I loves my presents! :D

Though I saw some Disney Royal Nursery dolls today that I must get.