LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes Me A Diaper Lover?

Wheels

Hi Everyone.

I recently changed my screen name, but I've been coming here for a while :)

Till now, I was posting in the "Our Lifestyles" forum. It's cool, but I wonder if this forum will be different.

A while back someone posted a topic called "Is this sexual for your or not?" and the responses were great! Very interesting and varied. I wondered why there wasn't more talk about sexual feelings/experiences in diapers on the board.

As for myself, I love wearing them for the sexual feelings they give me. My favorite part is when they are dry because the padding feel so incredibly soft against my throbbing genitals. It's truly ecstasy for me. Wetting is alright, but I find the dry padding is much more of a turn on.

I think that makes me different than a lot of DL's, but that's ok. I wonder how many feel similar though.

What makes you Love your diapers?

I love mine cause the Crinkle of a new diaper, The comfort and the felling of a fully loaded 1

As I have stated in other posts, I like the comfort of a nice diaper for stress relief as well as using it . I wet and mess in mine as a way of being nasty and lazy I guess. Knowing that most adults use the potty. I choose to enjoy a wet or messy diaper to wear. And it creates a lot of sexual feelings for me.

My wife is happy to be on the receiving end of that part of my diaper play. We started out with pee play during sex, she wetting me. And then I thought one day, why not wear a diaper and wet it myself for longer enjoyment?

After a few weeks I had the urge to make a poopy diaper, well that was the begining of another fun chapter to diaper play. I normally wear disposable diapers for ease of use, and wear plastic pants for extra leak protection. My wife understands my need to wear and is fully accepting of this as a part of my life, she is alweays willing to change a wet or messy diaper. All I have to do is ask her. This have taken our relationship to another level. As we have been happily married for 28 years now.

I'm glad that daily diapers exists, as it is great to share with other like minded people. I have meet many people here as well as made some great online freinds. Happy diaper play to all.

Three Rivers :D

Hi, I am also a DL only, and I love wearing diapers as much as I can. I wear mostly cloth diapers because I love the feel of them between my legs and how bulky they are when I am wearing them. I like them dry but mostly wet, I try to wet in them as much as I can because it feel so good. I even enjoy wearing them when I go to the store. I have a girlfriend who knows I wear and she has no problem with it, and at times they do give me sexual pleasure when I'm in them.

Guest diapered67

I ask the same question, I started young like alot of us did. At the age of 10 was playing at a friends. She had the old stash of diapers in her closet, so we both put them on... Good ole Johnson and Johnson Diapers... I slipped them over my shorts, and from that day i enjoyed the feeling and the comfort of the diaper... I did not even hit me at that point of time but later on it would.

Yek I lost my job one time for stealing diapers as a stock boy. I would take the diapers from the box, and put them on in the bathroom during work, well try to put them on. The feeling was in describeable, the comfort level was unreal. I enjoyed wearing diapers. I found the site www.dpf.com and was amazed at how many people where interested in wearing diapers.

I tried the AB side, spent two weeks in Thailand at a Mommy house. I was given a crib, the baby clothes, bottles, bibs, and of course diapers. Had offers to go outside, but two be honest about it, i went outside as a grown up, the only difference was I was diapered. I will say I enjoyed the diaper changes, all the other stuff really did nothing for me. But I will say it was a good experience to go through.

I will not knock anything, however I will say that I am a true Diaper Lover.... I do use bottles, but a diaper a day, a diaper in the evening and a diaper at nite....

Thank you to all of you on here and DPF.com, myspace.... I enjoy talking with all.

Stay diapered.

I too am just a DL. Love to wear and wet disposible diapers. I don't have any desire to act like a kid again. Diapers for me at both sexual and stress relief. I get turned on everytime I put a diaper on. I also use them to reduce stress. If I am have a really bad day, I can come home put on a diaper the the day gets a little better. I do love to wear plastic pants over my diapers and have some Onesies. I use these purely as functional items, stoping leaks and hiding them while wearing in public.

Hi carjock, i'm the same way. I wear disposable diapers and plastic pants over them for extra leak protection and also love wearing onesies sometimes as a functional thing also. The onsies help make the diaper feel a little more snugger against my body which adds to the comfort as well. I do however love nursing on a paci at night when i go to bed just because it helps me totally unwind but its nothing at all sexual. I might be in some ways an AB but for the most part I'm just a stark DL. I have a deep love for those adult baby nursery print plastic pants. They are a huge turnon for me however. I don't know ;) I've sorta stopped trying to analize it and just totally enjoy my diapered lifestyle. I guess thats all for now.

By the time I finished reading down through post #6 I just had to respond. I want to join the chorus in saying "finally! People like me!".

I was the one who started the "Sexual or not?" thread on the other board, and as I try to explain it's at least 90% sexual for me, but there's a hint of AB in there. Someone else described it well: It's a feeling of comfort, softness, love, embrace, warmth, and letting go of worry knowing you can mess yourself without, well, making a mess! It really is something that can make me feel better after a rough day or a stressful period. The only time I'm not interested in diapers (99.9% of the time, anyway) is right after I've gotten off. Pretty clear it's sexual for me. I've even tried "forcing" myself to keep wearing after I'm done, but suddenly the diaper just feels hot, constricting.... uncomfortable. That can temporarily be a turn on, but when you temporarily have no sex drive, there's nothing left but the discomfort and I quickly take it off.

Anyway, once again I've managed to ramble beyond making a simple point. I can't help it; I just want to express myself every chance I get because this is my only outlet and I don't post much!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the feeling of being in diapers, disposable usually. For me there is nothing sexual about it. I find security and stress relief when I wear them, and while I don't need to wear them 24/7, I would like to. (I can't because of being detected at work)

The crinkle of a diaper makes me feel good, but what I really enjoy is the warmth of the soft padding is like wearing a big hug. :P

I am 59 years old and have had this DL fetish for 50 years. For years I thought I was the only person in the world who had this urge to wear diapers. I used to make diapers out of towels when my parents were away. I couldn't pee in them because I didn't have plastic pants. I would poop in them but then have to take them off shortly after to clean myself. It was always exciting putting them off but the mess was a real turn off. Just the thought or site of diapers or anything related to diapers turns me on. As a young boy I would look at pictures of diapers in catalogues like Sears or JC Penney and get turned on. When I was a little older the thought or site of diapers would start my cock ozing pre-cum. Yes it is a sexual thing but I don't like to masturbate when I wear diapers. I become sexually aroused when I see pictures of diapers. PBS showed Ken Burn's latest documentary about WWII several months ago. Three or four times they showed pictures of diapers drying on clotheslines. Just those brief glimpses of diapers were enough to arouse me. I tapped the programs and now when I go back to those scenes I get all wet with excitement. Just the sight of baby powder in a store arouses me. I love nothing better than hanging out with a diaper on and wetting it until it is saturated and starts leaking. I went for two decades not wearing diapers. I was able to do this because about 20 years old I discovered women's panties had the same effect as diapers. The Internet changed everything for me in the mid 90's. Suddenly I discovered numerous web sites devoted to diapers and was able to buy them on line. I discovered that I was not alone but a member of a large group of men and women who enjoyed diapers. Now I wear diapers whenever I can and love to wet in them. It feels like I am hard wired to do this. Somehow my sexual drive (libido) got crossed wired with this love of diapers and panties. Buying diapers and diaper supplies is half the fun. I love going on line and looking at diaper sites. It seems like I can't leave without buying something. It's almost become an obsession. I have way more than I need. But it sure gives me pleasure.

If you'll allow me to be graphic, I love having something soft and thick squashed against my femininity and rubbing it every time I move. It's like perpetual masturbation.

There's a significant emotional aspect, though. When I fall in love, I don't crave sex--I want the person to parent me. Being diapered is the ultimate symbol of dependence, trust and submission, and I would want no one in the world to even see me in a diaper except that person. I love wearing diapers and making myself feel as babyish as possible when I'm with that person.

Wow, I'm so amazed at all the responses here on many levels - for one, I think it's so interesting how even though the term DL totally applies to all of us, many of us enjoy wearing for many different reasons... Many with combinations of different interests too :) Also, it is interesting to read some of members who are older too. Even though other generations of members grew up during totally different times in history, it seems like all of our early experiences with diapers, like the discovery, shame, excitement, and all those other feelings are very much the same!

Aleia, I always wondered if girls could enjoy diapers the way boys do :)

Wow, I'm so amazed at all the responses here on many levels - for one, I think it's so interesting how even though the term DL totally applies to all of us, many of us enjoy wearing for many different reasons... Many with combinations of different interests too :) Also, it is interesting to read some of members who are older too. Even though other generations of members grew up during totally different times in history, it seems like all of our early experiences with diapers, like the discovery, shame, excitement, and all those other feelings are very much the same!

I too find it very interesting that there is a very broad spectrum of reasons for being and feelings about being a DL. I will enjoy seeing new responses to this topic.

I'm a DL because I love...

the comfortable way the diaper feels wrapped around me,

its a sexual turn on,

the security the diaper provides,

the stress relief it provides for being able to let go of body control,

the way they look,

the diaper changes,

etc...

etc...

Could we get a poll please!

You know, I love the whole thing.. Even the word "diapers" gets me going...

So what do I love....

I love taking my cloth diapers out of the closet and folding them to put on.

I love pinning the diapers tightly on me and then pulling on my plastic pants and onsie before bed.

I love the feeling of the diapers against my groin

I love the soft bulk on my butt as I lay on my back and the softness that forces my legs apart

I love going to bed dry and wet feeling in the morning

I love working on my computer and not even realizing that I am wetting until I have started

I love the way my diapers feel even softer than wet

I love laying down on my dry diapers, taking off my plastic pants, unpinning my wet diapers, taking them off and then the feeling of warm dry diapers replacing the wet ones.

and even though I consider myself a DL, I love the baby look and feel of my cloth diapers and pastel colored plastic pants.

You probably get the idea... I LOVE DIAPERS!!!

CDL

• 1 month later...

I'm new here and I'm very happy to find a place where I can talk about this freely and not be ashamed of it, or made fun of about it. Anyways, I love diapers because of the way they feel. Just hearing the word "diaper" makes me horney, so yes, it is sexual for me. I especially like seeing women wearing diapers, as for myself I've kind of grown out of it but everyonce in awhile come back, just depends on how long it's been since my last wearing of one.

for me I wear cause i like the feeling and being able to just let it go with out finding a potty.

when my GF changes my diapers or helps it more of a turn on gets me hot inside. I change my self 75% of the time. I have bladder control but cant hold it for along time. meaning no more then 5 mins or im leaking. i once pissed in my pants waiting to use the bath room. ever since then i wear a diaper.

doctor told me i dont need to i just need to get to the bathroom. faster. my mind doesnt notice that i need to pee untill the last moment. if that makes any sense. I poop in them cause i feel like it and it makes me feel good. some sexual. half not. eather way im happy. as we should all be if we talk about wearing diapers to complete strangers on the net.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i love diapers because of the clean smell, of a diaper and baby powder, i also love how thick my diapers are and they make me waddle when i walk, the warm sensation of urinating in the safe and secure diaper, just every thing about a diaper is great!!!

I like the fact that I don't have to worry about accidents anymore, the smooth plastic feel, the slight bulk between my legs, not having to think about peeing or holding it.

The 'sexual' aspect is only about 10% of it for me, the other 90% are the security and stress reduction.

You know, who CARES what makes a person a diaper lover? What makes a person a Corvette lover? What makes a person a golf nut? What makes a person a lover of fine art, of fine wine, of NASCAR, of hockey or football or baseball or soccer, or of fine art, or food? What makes a person a lover of ANYTHING? We spend SO much time eating ourselves up over why we are different from other people. In the norm! And, we DLs and ABs chew on ourselves over the fact that, no, we are NOT incontinent, and no, we do not NEED absorbent underwear to survive and thrive, but we LIKE diapers, we WANT to be in them and USE them, and we PERCEIVE how different it makes from "mainstream" society. We are often SO torn-up about it, we don't even consider those drifting from the path of Puritan, missionary-position sex, society. Geez, what about oral sex, anal sex, enemas, bondage, spanking - anything that varies from what was perceived as "normal" at one time! Look, diapers ARE an accepted part of our society - and, for that matter, WORLD society - with the number of diapers being produced around the world, for humans of ALL ages! Would not SIZE be LIMITED were diapers restricted to a certain segment of society, in ALL cultures? Think about THAT! Diapers are absorbent underwear. What YOU choose to wear, and how you choose to USE it, is YOUR choice. Right? And, just like YOU may have a more favorite sports team than a friend of yours, what YOU choose as your favorite underwear can be JUST as different. If you are an AB versus DL(who often can do the DL thing under regular clothing, without anyone else the wiser...), you may have to "arrange" a "scene" to accomodate your desires and needs. But, is this any different than someone into spanking or bondage? Not on your life! Stop beating yourself up. LEARN how to satisfy yourself and accomodate your needs. Stop whining about not "finding" someone to love you, to accomodate you, to "play" with you. LEARN what it takes to make your dreams come true and WORK toward that goal. Only YOU can prevent it from happening! Only YOU can turn someone else off by NOT being intelligent in shepherding a "newbie" or someone who is "vanilla" into YOUR SCENE! Wake up, smarten up and help us ALL make our DL world just as much a NORMAL thing as any other variant to missionary-position sex. Geez, we DLs are pretty damned intelligent, damned open, and damned accepting folks. Wouldn't YOU agree?

Diapers, diapers, my favorite underwear. Who knows I wear diapers, I don't even care! It's MY thing. I like how they feel on ME. If you feel the same way, GO FOR IT! It's THAT simple!

Hi Everyone.

I recently changed my screen name, but I've been coming here for a while :)

Till now, I was posting in the "Our Lifestyles" forum. It's cool, but I wonder if this forum will be different.

A while back someone posted a topic called "Is this sexual for your or not?" and the responses were great! Very interesting and varied. I wondered why there wasn't more talk about sexual feelings/experiences in diapers on the board.

As for myself, I love wearing them for the sexual feelings they give me. My favorite part is when they are dry because the padding feel so incredibly soft against my throbbing genitals. It's truly ecstasy for me. Wetting is alright, but I find the dry padding is much more of a turn on.

I think that makes me different than a lot of DL's, but that's ok. I wonder how many feel similar though.

What makes you Love your diapers?

I am alot like you'i love the feel,the bulk,the thick padding,all squished between my legs,wetting is pleasurable too,but'i try to hold off as long as possible,because once i wet,i have to wear them to bed,plastic pants are a big turn on for me,they go hand in hand,and,i don't hear much about mirrows,i love seeing myself in the mirrow dressed in diapers,i pinch my sensitive nipples and croon'daddy please change me,i use to like humping ,rubbing my diapered crotch against the bed,i would actually cum in my diapers,but,now'i like humping another diaper boy,or girl,its much more fun!So'i guess'yes'its a sexual thing wearing diapers,a super prelude to sex,thats why i'm on this site,trying to meet similar playmates. :blush:

I like them mostly for the convenience. I dont have to worry about finding a bathroom if I'm out, but mostly I dont have to interrupt what I'm doing just to take a leak, already prepared! :-)

Also, with diapers, I dont have to worry about any drips after I'm done, and getting on my underwear or pants.

Just uber convenience.

They can be fun to wear too. I dont get a stiffy or anything just from wearing, its less of a sexual thing and more of a 'its different' thing. I like to wear thick sometimes, where its noticeable to anyone who looks, but again, its just amusing more than anything else :-)

• Like 1