LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes Me A Diaper Lover?

Wheels

Hi Everyone.

I recently changed my screen name, but I've been coming here for a while :)

Till now, I was posting in the "Our Lifestyles" forum. It's cool, but I wonder if this forum will be different.

A while back someone posted a topic called "Is this sexual for your or not?" and the responses were great! Very interesting and varied. I wondered why there wasn't more talk about sexual feelings/experiences in diapers on the board.

As for myself, I love wearing them for the sexual feelings they give me. My favorite part is when they are dry because the padding feel so incredibly soft against my throbbing genitals. It's truly ecstasy for me. Wetting is alright, but I find the dry padding is much more of a turn on.

I think that makes me different than a lot of DL's, but that's ok. I wonder how many feel similar though.

What makes you Love your diapers?

It was never about regression with me, I truly despised my childhood. The last thing in the world I want is to go back there. I found my first sexual impulses in diapers, and I guess I just have a sexual fixation for them. I liked the feelings when I was aroused,and the idea that I could lose a lot of body control-and not make a big mess.

I also got very excited and intrugued by the idea that women could also share the same sort of feelings-and they looked really erotic to me wearing them-far more than even naked. And I eventually got a few girlfriends into them, as a Dominant-it was SO cool to keep a girl in diapers. And have her use them to please me. But it's not quite the same to have someone only submit to your desires, rather than to really be into it on her own.

I've yet to find that in someone like that,without a mountain of baggage attached to it.

I too am just a DL. Love to wear and wet disposible diapers. I don't have any desire to act like a kid again. Diapers for me at both sexual and stress relief. I get turned on everytime I put a diaper on. I also use them to reduce stress. If I am have a really bad day, I can come home put on a diaper the the day gets a little better. I do love to wear plastic pants over my diapers and have some Onesies. I use these purely as functional items, stoping leaks and hiding them while wearing in public.

Its kinda strange, but I view myself as a DL, tho I like to act more or less like a toddler. but then again, I really dont have any interest in behaving like a "true" AB (the pacifier, cradle, crib, baby clothes, etc.) nothing like that at all.

But to the topic of this phorum. Well, diapers are purely sexual for me at the moment. I also like disposables (only the baby ones now, cuzz I cant get the adult diapers). I also like the Pull-ups brand :) I think the DL part on this forum will be quite frequently posted into.

Thx again for the creation of the DL place.

Pull-ups man ^_^

I agree with most of you guys, it's great to know there are others that just like diapers out there. Not to bash on the AB side but I know where you guys are coming from. Diapers for me are deffinately sexual, but they also act as a security item for me. Like someone said above if I'm having a bad day I just put one on and forget about any problems I'm having. Kudos DD for making this section :D

For me, I enjoy wearing them.. I love the feeling for using them (#1 only, though). Especially for the very thick ones, such as Abena X-plus, where I can use it 3 or 4 times and not worry about leaking (I started on depends, and did so for a very long time. So it's almost second nature for me to check for leaks but now I finally trust the diaper that I wear, which leads into the next point)

Diapers at first were just an extension of my wetting fetish (I still partake in that one, as well) but after a while it became a security thing as well. Although when I used depends I couldn't rely on them enough and I was more worried about leaks then.. but since I started ordering Abena X-plus it really has become a security and comforting thing to have one on. I don't typically wear in public, just because I'm a poor college student and seldom indulge myself enough just at my apartment.. But I do enjoy wearing in public as well, it's exciting for me to have that concealed. All of my friends know about my fetish too, and I've told them every detail about it.. And of course it was awkward but I asked if they minded at all if I did those kind of things around them (concealed of course, I wouldn't just go wearing only a diaper around our apartment just as much as I wouldn't go in public masturbating). Luckily I've surrounded myself with very open minded people my entire life, and they don't care at all. Being yourself in this respect with people and being accepted is a wonderful feeling.

I'm not sure if anybody can relate for this, but probably the biggest turn on for me if I were to have a female partner accepting of this trait of mine would be the immense amount of mutual trust I would have with this person. Sure I have personal things to talk about.. but this one thing about myself is always the last thing I divulge.. And I have on numerous occasions with past girlfriends. They've all been accepting of it, we all parted ways for other reasons.. But the level of understanding they showed made me trust them far more than I could trust anybody were I not to tell them.. because they know about one of my most guarded secrets, and when I let that secret out is when I'm at my most vulnerable.. So back to the security again. I've never asked a girl to partake in it with me, nor will I ever. I put it out there that I would enjoy it, but it's not necessary. I don't think it would be right to ask that kind of thing and put somebody under that kind of pressure when it's not necessary. (For me my fetish is very strong, but I've been in relationships before where I would tell her about it and she would accept it and assure me her feelings haven't changed but she didn't feel comfortable doing it, but I was quite happy for how long it did last.. I know I don't need somebody to indulge me with diapers for me to be happy)

Kinda ran some tangents there so here's a summary.

I like peeing myself/seeing girls pee themselves... recently this has shifted to doing so with diapers.. which caused me to develop a taste for all the things associated with diapers (the feel of them, how exciting it is to conceal them, wetting them, and the level of security/comfort I feel when wearing one)

And since a common theme for this upstart board has been how we differentiate from AB. I'll say that while the feeling of security diapers promote for many of us can be considered emotionally regressive (feeling a dependence on something.) I personally don't believe it is, because a feeling of security can be brought about by many behaviors which are NOT considered regressive in any way (for example, a lot of people will use blankets in bed even though it's warm, and will blatantly say it makes them feel secure) I love wearing diapers, I love just about everything associated with them now, without extending into infantalism.

Hi, I just joined today and am really glad that I have found somewhere I can talk to other DLs about stuff I cant talk to ne1 else about. I have loved to wear diapers for as long as I can remember and only recently stopped feeling bad and guilty about it. I would love to live 100% in them but cant. i love the feel of a clean one just on but i also like the wet bulkiness and i only change when i really have to. there is nothing sexual in it for me. it is more of a comfort and security thing for me. i also like to put one on after a hard day or if i am feeling down / worried. i hate it being a secret but i have not yet met ne1 in person i feel i can tell. i love going out in public wearing one - great feeling of liberation being able to pee anywhere! i am not into AB stuff at all - i am just an adult who likes to wear and use diapers.

Guest Diaperdragon

For me, It's just the convenience and the fun of being diapered and having to pee and poop anywhere I want. Also I don't have to use the bathroom that much and have to worry about running to the toilet.

One real advantage of being Diapered when out in town is that you do not have to spend half the day trying to find a toilet to use. :badmood:

And lets face it most pubic "conveniences" are not fit to take a Rat into as they are just health hazards. :angry2:

Now I can go shopping with the wife all day if and not worry about where the nearest toilet is. :band::beer:

No more "Pee dances" in queues for me! :blush:

The thing that makes me a DL over anything else is the fact that I like to wear a diaper while doing the things I normally do. There isn't any additional baggage that goes with it. Just put a diaper on and wash the car, walk the dog, type on the computer or go to Home Depot.

The only thing that I do differently when diapered is go buy more diapers.

It does come in handy wearing a diaper when working out in the yard, dirty and sweaty, not needing to come in and pre-clean before I enter the house and then re-dirty dress to go back to working.

WOW!!! Someone else who knows about puroland!

I worked for the company that built a lot of the animated figures and scenery for the rides there. i almost got shipped over to Japan for the installation too. I don't know if its still there or not, but building all that stuff or watching a lot of it being built in the shop was a lot of fun! ;)

qwack

:D I worked for Roboshop. We did four shows at Puroland. Fairyland Theatre, The boat ride, Time machine of Dreams, and I forget the other one. I think Puroland still exists but it has gone thru some revisions since the first installation in 1989-90.

anondl

lol nice one :) but no, this is from Star Wars Ep. 5... when Yodas speaking to Luke on Dagobah :)

"but no..."

I don't know anything about the Star Wars series dateline but I was given a t-shirt by San Rio in 1989-90 that read "No Try, Only Do". If its a copyright infringement, contact San Rio. :D

Anondl

Hi Square Duck,

I also started with Roboshop during "Ghostbusters"

Went to Singapore (it sucked) with Sequoia (Clark Que Adventure).

FairyLand Theater was a dinner theatre type show. Remember those silly assed animated flowerpots?

I finally remembered, Discovery Theater was the fourth show we did. It was about inventors thru history.

Sorry I don't remember you, I did electronics assembly.

Landmark Roboshop disolved after Puroland because of lack of contracts.

I'm sure were boring hell out of the others in this forum.

I am anondl@netscape.com

I'd just like to echo what others have said...

Diapers bring equal parts sexuality and security for me, and that's a combination that I can't seem to find anywhere else. With all other things and all other people, I'm never simultaneously content/relaxed and turned on. Very strange feeling, really, and very addictive.

As for myself, I love wearing them for the sexual feelings they give me. My favorite part is when they are dry because the padding feel so incredibly soft against my throbbing genitals. It's truly ecstasy for me. Wetting is alright, but I find the dry padding is much more of a turn on.

I think that makes me different than a lot of DL's, but that's ok. I wonder how many feel similar though.

What makes you Love your diapers?

Absolutely, couldn't have said it better myself. Dry diaper feels much better.

I like mine because they make me very happy and I enjoy wearing them and I like peeing in them, pooping too but I only do it at home and have my boyfriend change me. I have AB tendencies so I consider myself a AB. I am not a full AB because I am not a baby all the time and I am not a full blown baby. I only have the bottles and pacifiers and I like eating baby food and I have a few baby toys but the rest of my apartment looks like an adult apartment and I want it to look like that till I have kids. I wear them 24/7 and I love it. I get real depressed if I had to stop wearing them.

• 2 weeks later...

What do I love about diapers? What makes me a DL? I LOVE being IN diapers, and USING them, fully as intended, under regular clothes. That makeds me a DL. What do I love about diapers? At 52, I love cloth diapers. I love the need for plastic pants over them. I love the way it feels as wetness wicks up into the diaper, you can feel it, you can savor the hot wetness(until it cools down, and then it's just clammy. LOL), you KNOW when the diaper is used up BEFORE it starts to leak. I love the bulk when I want to be bulky. I love the way a cloth diaper traps a BM way better than disposables - there's more room for the poo to go. I like a lot of disposables, too. Very practical, very handy. I just worry about the amount of waste we add to land fills, and more, when garbage is dumped into the ocean to get rid of it!I love to be different. I love to feel decadent wearing and using my diapers under my regular clothes with no one else knowing unless EYE want them to. The more normal we make things, the more normal they may become to others.