LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work

Pull-ups man

Im quite interested what you people do in RL... I hope it doesnt offend anybody if I ask such a question.

But if yes, then just dont answer :)

Im a high school student, school sometimes really sucks, but then I like the school Im at now... I plan on going on to collage. still dont know where to, but Id love to try Canada (where I was born) or Japan :)

I do over the phone tech support for America's brightest McJob holders!

Me in North Dakota: "On the top there is a reset button. You will need a paperclip to put in the small hole in order to press the button"

Caller in California: "Small coke? Our small coke is fine....did you want one???"

If it weren't for the fact I love the people I work with, I would have lost my mind by now :P

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

me.... I'm a "Mature" student.... I use mature loosly, your a mature student over 21...(i'm 22) if only they knew how far from the truth "mature" was!!!

giggles

Lucy

I work in a grocery store as a courtesy clerk (fancy name for bagboy). I like my job quite a bit, the people I work with are very friendly but it does get stressful at times. Working does help my depression alot though, it helps to have somewhere to go and something to do to take your mind off some of your troubles! We have to do "sweeps" of the store and clean the restrooms every hour. On my turn I make sure to walk down the diaper isle a little slower then some of the other isles just to breath the pleasant smells of the powders and lotions. Some people may think that being a bag boy at 26 is a step back for my age but I am happy where I'm at. :D

I work in a grocery store as a courtesy clerk (fancy name for bagboy). I like my job quite a bit, the people I work with are very friendly but it does get stressful at times. Working does help my depression alot though, it helps to have somewhere to go and something to do to take your mind off some of your troubles! We have to do "sweeps" of the store and clean the restrooms every hour. On my turn I make sure to walk down the diaper isle a little slower then some of the other isles just to breath the pleasant smells of the powders and lotions. Some people may think that being a bag boy at 26 is a step back for my age but I am happy where I'm at. :D

You are so lucky to have the job you do.

It was my first real job right out of High School b/f College.

They have all but done away with Courtesy Clerks. Sad to see "progress".

There was about 8 of us at a medium sized Kroger store back in the 80's.

We got to know people by first name. We took their bags out to their cars.

Back then we could wear jeans, but had to wear dress shirts and ties.

In 20 years I've worked various jobs b/f I had to go on disability.

But I consider those to be the best days of my life. I'd give anything to relive it again.

And yes, I too loved the baby isle back then as much as I do now and the smell of baby products. :thumbsup:

Guest Katharsys

Hmmm...lets see...

I split my time between two jobs at the company I work for.

My primary jobs is working as a programmer in a small computer software firm in the armpit of Illinois Corn and Coal country, and spend day in and day out working on a program that never seems to end :P

The second job is dealing with the customers of our software...not in a tech support kind of way (though I do that as well) but as in, "You need to sign this contract here, and here, and here..."

I have to agree with diapermommie. If it wasn't for the fact that I so totally enjoy the people I work with and for :P I would have gone nuts by now!!

edit 11/18/07 I just realized I never finished that last sentence :P

as for work, I am a Diesel tecnition, (Diesel mechanic) for a local landfill, I also own and operate a small mobile service truck here and service many 1 and 2 truck companys in my spare time, life is good. in my free time ( not much of it) I also drive truck for anyone that needs a driver in a pinch, (retired in 05 from being a road driver) still own 1 truck and some day I plan to rebuild it and run the wheels off of it

You are so lucky to have the job you do.

It was my first real job right out of High School b/f College.

They have all but done away with Courtesy Clerks. Sad to see "progress".

There was about 8 of us at a medium sized Kroger store back in the 80's.

We got to know people by first name. We took their bags out to their cars.

Back then we could wear jeans, but had to wear dress shirts and ties.

In 20 years I've worked various jobs b/f I had to go on disability.

But I consider those to be the best days of my life. I'd give anything to relive it again.

And yes, I too loved the baby isle back then as much as I do now and the smell of baby products.

:thumbsup:

I myself am on Social Security Income (SSI), so right now I don't need to make too much money. Depending on how much I make determines how much my SSI check is every month, the more I make the less my check is. I had a brain tumor when I was 21 months old, so I qualified for SSI. It seems like the bigger the store is, the less attention the individual customer gets.

I myself am on Social Security Income (SSI), so right now I don't need to make too much money. Depending on how much I make determines how much my SSI check is every month, the more I make the less my check is. I had a brain tumor when I was 21 months old, so I qualified for SSI. It seems like the bigger the store is, the less attention the individual customer gets.

Yea I don't understand why they do that...

Most people don't understand the difference between SSI and SSDI, let alone disability.

I can work part time and if it's under $900. I still get SSDI. (I earn well below that, btw)

But there are so many rules and programs, I don't think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing.

A person knew I was on SSDI and worked part time, so the first assumption is that I was "cheating the system".

It's not like we enjoy this and are sitting around watching TV and living the good life.

I really wish you best of luck. I know your trying and dealing with a disability is bad enough.

You shouldn't have to worry about loosing or even having benifits reduced if your trying.