LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Diapered, Do You Shy Away From The Public Toilets?

I've always been curious about how people make the decision whether or not to use the public restrooms when they're in diapers.

It sounds like it would sometimes be kind of a hassle to use the restroom when you're wearing them. You often have those tapes that don't re-stick, the disposal of your dirty diaper and the restroom doors that don't hide everything. What do you do after messing yourself? Isn't your butt a bit too dirty to just sit down on the seat and relieve yourself? What about the smell when taking off the diaper? Have any of you worn the diapers with the tapes and forgotten to bring a spare? How about cloth diapers out of the house?

Maybe I'm totally wrong on this, but I just wonder if some of you occasionally find it easier to just skip the toilets when you would normally use them, especially after you've pooped yourself and/or there is no private changing area.

I've changed in public toilets more times than you can shake a stick at. Usually carry a diaper bag, sometimes just the diaper and a pack of wipes. Throw the wipes into the diaper, roll it up on itself, tape it down and toss it in the trash. I never actually use the associated toilet. I just don't want to get arrested for dropping trou in public, other than that any lack of privacy doesn't bother me.

I have often changed in public toilets, even when wearing my cloth diapers. I just wear a back pack into the bathroom and use a plastic bag to put the wet diaper into. I usually prefer a handicap stall, because there is more room. However, I don't change poopy diapers in public restrooms, only wet ones, and only when they are so wet that there is eminent danger of leaking. If I've pooped, then it's sit in it until I get back home. Of course my most embarrassing change of underwear happened quite a few years ago, before I started wearing diapers nearly full time. I got caught in a traffic jam, and wound up pissing in my pants. When I finally made it to a rest area, I had to walk into the rest room , carrying a change of clothes and underwear in jeans that I'd very obviously peed in. After that day, I have worn diapers for every trip.

Generally I avoid it, but I just so happened to need to about a month ago. I made sure not to make much noise and just threw it in the bin for sanitary pads so I wouldn't have to walk out to the trashcan with it in my hands. Sounds like it would he a harder gig for the fellows, especially considering nobody ever talks in the men's restroom.

I don't usually change when away from home, but I do sometimes have to use public restrooms for #2 when out.... I just wiggle the diaper down, and wear an overpant to hold it in place in case it stretches a little. Don't worry about it too much, I mean we're all in there for the same thing... except for the republican senators of course. I mean seriously dude, stop tapping my foot, these are nice shoes!

I don't usually change when away from home, but I do sometimes have to use public restrooms for #2 when out.... I just wiggle the diaper down, and wear an overpant to hold it in place in case it stretches a little. Don't worry about it too much, I mean we're all in there for the same thing... except for the republican senators of course. I mean seriously dude, stop tapping my foot, these are nice shoes!

ROFL! Ur hilarious DI! That was a good one! "Nice shoes!" ;):roflmao:

wahahahahahahaah :lol::thumbsup:

Hia All...perfect timing on this thread...last night I had a good friends birthday party I needed to attend (hehehe "attend") so I was in a pickle because I am in my cathed routine now (medically nessessary) and the "hole in the wall bar" it was at has no privacy doors in the restroom and as well the guy's restroom is in direct view to part of the bar and on the way in & out of the kitchen. Knowing this and knowing I was in for a full night of boozing in a macho biker joint I padded up extra good. I wore 2 ProtectionPlus pull-ups w/ a Tena booster pad anchored with a pair of sturdy plastic pants. I partied all night long and never went into the restroom, stood there wetting myself numerous times, I was feeling my diapers filling up each time and never a leak in the 5 hours I was there...I wonder if anyone put 2 & 2 together that I didn't go into the bathroom all night??? :blush: Several of the guys know of my medical situation and my periodic cath use...I am very confident in the pull-up usage and covering the smell by trapping it in the plastic pants. When I got home I immediately changed, WOW were those undies heavy!!! Totally soaked...I camoflauge the bulkiness with sweatpants style bottoms and wear a long t-shirt to cover the bottom. I don't believe anyone knew...it was a fun night too :P

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I don't use a bag, I plug the end of the Foley's cath & time void as my routine but this method w/ the double pull-ups I kept unplugged and dripped the evening away, also I use antibiotics. (FYI)

hehehe, I liked the shoe reference too Di :lol:

except for the republican senators of course. I mean seriously dude, stop tapping my foot, these are nice shoes!

Rofl :lol::lol::lol: DD Thats a Hilariously Funny Comment I Love that one Brought Me alotta Laughs after a Tough Workday Lol

Rockies Fan