LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema Help

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Anyway I saw some post here where guys and gals liked enemas so I thought I would ask some questions.

some background

I have been on drugs that realy stop me up bad.I am taking Vesicare so i dont pee on myself{diapers are beter} but my wife wants me to give it a good try so i am going to go 4 weeks now on week #2.

Anyway I can not poop so I have tried Enemas from CVS.{cheep disposable just like fleet brand}

Anyway I stick one in and 1 min later I am so cramped up I have to go. But when I do it is mostly the water.

Will it harm me if I hold it past that point in anyway shape or forum?

Wonder if warming it would help?

How long is ok to retain one ect?

warming it up will help the cramping. It should be around 100-103ish, well at least that seems to be the temp that works best. Personally I would invest $5 and get one of the bag kits from Walmart. Saves you money in the long run, and you can adjust the flow, and the amount, and add things to it, such as mineral oil or lemon juice (which is what we normally use). Keeping it in won't hurt you, the more water you put in, the more watery it is when it comes out, but it prolly cleans you out better as well. Try laying down and let it get into your system farther. You'd be amazed how much liquid you can put in there ;)

I was wondering where I can get those enema pumps (like the ones that have that blood-pressure-squeeze pump-things) I dont know what they're called so I ask you!

Well it isn't a pump what you see is called a bardex, they have singel and double retention models.

They are a pump up balloon, so it holds the enema in you, the double has a balloon on the outside and one inside your colon, all these do is hold the liquid in you. They are really expensive.

All I use. is a enema container, it looks like a beer pitcher, with a hose on the bottom, the hose has a valve on the end of the hose, to control the water flow. My device holds 2 liters I got it on the net, just google enema equipment.

I just fill my pitcher with very warm water, and I have a bar of soap, in the pitcher while I fill it, then I close the hose valve, and mix the soap and water and check the temp. with my hand, and then remove the bar of soap, the warmer the water the less cramps you will have, just don't go too hot, it can burn your colon, if its too warm for your hand it's too warm for your insides.

I just hold it long enough to walk to the bathroom, I do this three times, the last time I just use plain water, for a rinse, I have been doing this every night for the last 2 years, I take meds that constipate me, and other than taking laxitives, and waiting for hours for them to work, with this I'm done in less than an hour.

I just had my colonoscopy, I have one every few years, because there is cancer in my family, and the doctor said everything was great, so no ill effects, after many years of enemas, I always had problems with constipation, but I no longer have these problems, thanks to daily enemas...

There's always dulcolax. They have a new product called enemeez which is the same thing only rather than being a suppository it's a gel that comes in a tube like (please pardon the analogy) cake-mate. You squeeze it in and it works in seconds.

enemas can seem like a lot to get into, having something up your bottom that's pouring liquid into the other end can seem and feel strange the first time. Unless you had the pleasure as a kid, it's likely the first time you've experienced it and it can be a little overwhelming.

The key is to go slowly and take it easy. Enemas should be fun and enjoyable. They should be fun while receiving them and leave a clean and free feeling when over. If they don't, something is wrong.

Go slowly at first. Whatever the equipment get something that makes you smile. I tried some different equipment the first few times before I found 'my favorite'. I tried the syringe bulbs, just plain bulbs with nozzles, fleets, etc, before I got one that attaches the shower head.

Your first enema should just be a practice one, just try getting some water inside you and then practice holding it there and then releasing it. If that's all you do the first time: that's perfectly fine. Think about what felt good, what didn't work and perhaps trying a different position (lie on your left side with your right knee to your chest, doggy style with your knees at the chest and your bottom in the air, on your back with your legs in the air, or, if you have a partner, over their knee (but that can put a lot of pressure on your stomach).

Next time try adding a tad more water, and holding it longer. Again take as much time as you need to let the water in. Enemas shouldn't come from firehoses, they should come from beautiful fountains that flow slowly inside of you. You should smile as you feel it coming in. If the flow is too fast, slow it down or stop it.

Once the water is inside practice holding it. You may want to use a 'plug' of some kind if you feel like releasing it all. Just practice having it in there, let is solvate the material inside of you. Then after you've held it for awhile, sit on the potty and let it go.

I tend to do a few in a row, until the water comes out clear. That's me though, a lot of people prefer not to do so much. But then I find them to be a lot of fun, and hopefully you will too. ;-)

Hope this helps.

--Lex

• 1 month later...

While I have only had a couple of enemas, I came across a great equipment site. I recommend you check out: www.arthurhamilton.com. I've bought from there before, good service, decent prices. Just one more place to try...

Anyway I saw some post here where guys and gals liked enemas so I thought I would ask some questions.

some background

I have been on drugs that realy stop me up bad.I am taking Vesicare so i dont pee on myself{diapers are beter} but my wife wants me to give it a good try so i am going to go 4 weeks now on week #2.

Anyway I can not poop so I have tried Enemas from CVS.{cheep disposable just like fleet brand}

Anyway I stick one in and 1 min later I am so cramped up I have to go. But when I do it is mostly the water.

Will it harm me if I hold it past that point in anyway shape or forum?

Wonder if warming it would help?

How long is ok to retain one ect?

there's probably some good enema info on Wikipedia. The points to remember are that

1) You tend to absorb, quite rapidly, whatever is in the enema, including the water...the news had a story of a woman in trouble with the law because she helped her alchoholic husband do an enema with sherry, and he died of acute alchohol poisoning....

2) Anything that burns is bad...

3) For your purposes, you probably want a very mild enema, so you can retain it for a while. Take your fleets, dump 1/2 to 2/3 of it out, refill with warm water...put it in, then lie down with a diaper over your rear in case of accident....and read a book or something on your belly...in an hour or so, stand up, and be prepared for things to come out....go sit on the pot and voila...

4) If you are buying a disposable enema, the "comfortip" on the fleets really is more comfortable than on the store brands...

5) Your colon is quite delicate...attaching the enema to the shower head means having the bag of water at that level, not having the hose attached to the water from the shower....