LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Collection?

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Do you have a few types? I know I get tired of the same ones.

For instance I am useing:

Night time use Tena super plus and molicare air active since I can't change while asleep{ie} wet while sleeping.

Day use Cheapo Depends briefts,goodnites since I need something thin for day use but will still use the heavey ones listed above if no way to change for a long period of time. I also have a few pull up type but thats just left overs and they did not work well.

Oh I also have 3-4 All In Ones that can be washed for times when my skin is bad from wearing.Thats the bad part of Needing To Wear unlike wanting to wear

I also have regular undies still sitting in a drawer that I no longer can use by them self! But keep them anyway and use with pads sometimes if I have a rash. But pads dont hold much. It is at least nice to wear normal stuff once in a while though.

Am I nuts for having a collection?

Naaa. You're not nuts for having a collection of diapers. Especially when they are needed to serve different purposes. Myself, I have a couple of different types. My night time X-plus supply is augmented with Bambino's and a few Tena's. My day time diapers are Abena 'Supers' and a few left over Attends.

Its good to keep things new and rotating.

I don't really have a collection, just the diapers I didn't get around to useing yet, I have some secure X+, some huggies size 6, some pampers 7's, and some generic rite aid boys pull ups, and my most used is the CVS plastic backed, along with a bunch of plastic pants, I use for homemade cloth, and disposeables...

I have a selection of Tena Slips (various absorbancies) and a few Tena Pants also, but need to get another brand that is more absorbant for nightime use on occassions.

I also used to keep one of every different type I had until they were so old that the tapes would not work, so just use them all up now. :lol:

I like using different diapers for variety, or should I say "for a change" ;) I am a once or twice a week wearer and use Attends mostly because I like the fit and absorbency but I do have some old style Attends, aome Abri-Form X-Plus which are my special occasion diapers. Sometime I might buy TENA disposables, I've got a few First Quality left and some packages of the old AT-EASE diapers which I don't think are even made anymore. I also like to buy the Rite Aid disposables with the cloth backing now and then (I use extra large and pin them on with diaper pins) and I even buy their overnight pull on disposable underpants. Using different diapers for different occasions is a good thing!

Probably have 10 -- 12 Curity original 21x40 gauze diapers; a dozen Curity prefolds; 8 -- 10 dozen new Gerber 27x27 birdseye diapers; an unopened dozen Regal 27x27 with pinked edges; an unopened case (6 dzn) of Gerber prefolds with sponge insert; 2 - 3 adult sized prefolds; 3 -4 cotton pull on diapers; assorted disposable pull-ups, briefs, and stuffer pads; but mostly I use six dozen 21x40 gauze pinked edged diapers folded five or six at a time inside 36x36 heavyweight birdseye outer diapers I pin on for a comfortable fit.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Probably have 10 -- 12 Curity original 21x40 gauze diapers; a dozen Curity prefolds; 8 -- 10 dozen new Gerber 27x27 birdseye diapers; an unopened dozen Regal 27x27 with pinked edges; an unopened case (6 dzn) of Gerber prefolds with sponge insert; 2 - 3 adult sized prefolds; 3 -4 cotton pull on diapers; assorted disposable pull-ups, briefs, and stuffer pads; but mostly I use six dozen 21x40 gauze pinked edged diapers folded five or six at a time inside 36x36 heavyweight birdseye outer diapers I pin on for a comfortable fit.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Now tell everyone about your huge collection of plastic pants!

I have half a dozen Angelfluff EH's and the same # of Adultclothdiaper.com Purity large 4-ply flat diapers. I fold the flat diapers lengthwise twice and use those for liners. I use these every night... very thick! I also have a couple of ACD's large night-time prefolds in gauze and birdseye. I don't wear them often though. I wish they were a bit longer....

Plastic pants 4- yellow, 2 pink 2 blue ACD, 2 50's colored dots, 1 COMCO, 2 Kins colored prints (pink and blue) and an assortment of white.. all pull-on.

CDL...

th_IM001279.jpg

I have a few collected :P

In the picture that Danni posted of his collection (very nice collection BTW) There are some colored diapers. the purple ones are of course molicares but what are the yellow and orange ones? I usually wear Depend, and am used to plain white disposables but have always wished they came in colors!

Well recently I have moved so I had to move my COLLECTION as well and did not really realize how large it is. It is a mix of AD and BD I found a place in my new place that I can keep them all secure and if I get a chance I will upload a picture of them.