LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Member Rank: Baby Banker!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious did you send him a PM like he mentioned earlier in this thread? Just wondering. Don't want you to get ripped off! :P

Question How does one Send A pm? when you click on the users name it gives you a bunch of options such as view profile. One of the options is send message is that the same as a pm?

Thats what I have been doing, and I'm assuming thats right, but other boards I am on have an option that says "send a pm" I am not finding that here

any info would be appreciated! thanks!

Thanks so much for the donations! Amazon does not share ANY info with me when you make a donation through them (For your privacy) so if you donate through them, you have to send me a PM letting me know it was you and I can upgrade your user level by hand.

Thanks again!

Yeah Curious is a Baby Banker, Now PM him again..and check on that Mommy Banker topic! He said if ya want anything else?... Hey it can only be a hour of code! Mommy Curious (shes's not really) is the best.

My thought is if you have been on this site over a year, and have over 500 posts, kick us $10. There are people on here with 5 days and 3 post that have. Now I know you don't want to be outdone by the newbies, Come on.. keep this site alive, and help out DD for DD.

I did the paypal thing before I'd logged on...don't know if I've gotten credit...I sent an email off my paypal receipt. I know it'll take a little while to get the 'official recognition' here...anything else I can do to help you recognize that it was me who sent the $10?

I've got to say, if it helps keep the site going, I'm happy to do it. I won't deal with other pay sites, but I'm happy to help keep this site going. Keep up the great work!

diaperpt

I did the paypal thing before I'd logged on...don't know if I've gotten credit...I sent an email off my paypal receipt. I know it'll take a little while to get the 'official recognition' here...anything else I can do to help you recognize that it was me who sent the $10?

I've got to say, if it helps keep the site going, I'm happy to do it. I won't deal with other pay sites, but I'm happy to help keep this site going. Keep up the great work!

diaperpt

Aaahhhhhhhh...patience pays....thanks Di! You're the greatest and so is this website!

diaperpt :D:D:D

Sent my contribution! Thanks again DailyDi for all the hard work that you do!

Noticed you haven't been "recognized" though it's only been a few days. DD might just be busy, but make sure you send him the Private Message just in case. Thanks for helping this great site. :D

I really don't want my real identity known or traceble to me. If I pay with paypal, how does it appear on my card and who knows my real ID?

How can I pay thorough Amazon?

If you go to the first page of this topic (post #20) DD responded to a member who couldn't use paypal and he included a link to the amazon site.

I did my donation through amazon and it worked out slick. It will show up as either amazon.com or amazon marketplace on the credit card statement.

Noticed you haven't been "recognized" though it's only been a few days. DD might just be busy, but make sure you send him the Private Message just in case. Thanks for helping this great site. :D

I had sent the PM, I figured DD was a busy person so I was waiting. Thanks!

I figured I'm here enough, I should support it.

Hey guys, thanks for the continued help! Will try to get all the manual upgrades done tomorrow. Been moving furnature around in my office so puter has been unplugged until now.

As part of tomorrow's updates, we'd like to welcome back the guys and gals at Protex Medical who have renewed their sponsorship of DailyDiapers for the next six months - adding much needed funding to our coffers, and some very comfy terry-lined trainers to my underpants drawer :)

Be sure to check out their exclusive line of REAL rubber pants, and this week's free offer at www.myprotex.com