LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've been fairly continuously in diapers for a while now.   This morning I was doing something on the computer and fell a little trickle on my leg.  Damn, my diaper must be leaking.    Thought about it a second.   Holy, crap.   I forgot, I'm not wearing one.   Oops.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

That is a problem I do not have. If I do not feel the hem of a skirt on my thighs, a tiara or Alice band in shoulder length hair and i can close or cross my legs at or above the knee, then I know I am not in a diaper

• Like 1
2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I've been fairly continuously in diapers for a while now.   This morning I was doing something on the computer and fell a little trickle on my leg.  Damn, my diaper must be leaking.    Thought about it a second.   Holy, crap.   I forgot, I'm not wearing one.   Oops.

Wait! You mean we can go around without a diaper on? I never knew!

• Haha 1

I don’t think I could go without a diaper now. I’ve been in them too long that I for sure would have wet pants. I truly don’t think I’m potty trained any more.

• Like 2

Well, yesterday I had another incident.   I had another case of my mystery IBS/food allergy emergency and while it would have been messy either way, I didn't have the diaper on.

Anyhow, the house guests are gone and I'm back wearing a diaper.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

Maybe your wife also learned that it was a really bad idea. Is she embarrassed that you're wearing diapers since she asked you to put them away?

She's concerned that others might find out.