LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another diaper sale -- and it's not Bambino!

This time it's Rearz... and it's whopper of a sale!   I'm glad I didn't fall prey to the one they ran a week ago or so (almost did).  But I don't need any .... yet I want to buy more so badly!   I already have 6 cases in my cart. 

image.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I held back.... I only ordered 5.  

Where the hell am I going to put them? 🤦‍♂️

You can put them in my bedroom closet.  If you ask for them later I will deny they were ever there!

• Haha 3

TBF the sale last week was essentially the same. I picked up two cases of Mermaids for $149.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DAQ said:

TBF the sale last week was essentially the same. I picked up two cases of Mermaids for $149.

Yeah ... I was thinking about that after the fact.  Previous sale was 25% off, now it's flat $75.  On most things it comes out about the same, give or take a buck or 2.  But I wanted some Safaris again since I've been out a while. 

I am so, so tempted, but I have a lot in inventory and my wife has been clucking about it. But it is a good deal. It works out to $103 CAD per case and free shipping. But I have like 9 cases - actually, more than that, in terms of the space they take up, but that's consolidating the open ones into numerically closed ones. 

24 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

But I have like 9 cases

I lied! I must have thought I was talking to my wife. I just ran down and did a basement inventory. I have 12 cases. No Rearz sale for me.