LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waterproof mattress cover

Looking for a water proof mattress cover for my queen bed. Looking for in case of leaks and also kinky play 

what do you guys recommend 

A good full coverage 13-15 gauge rubber sheet if you can get it. Being a "film" it is absolutely pee-proof and plastic ones tend to harden and crack after awhile from body heat, even under other sheets. PUL is gas-permeable so that contituent elements of pee that are vapors at body temperatures will get through and then condense when far enough away from the body heat that vaporized them, and then get on the mattress. The flannel/rubber pads are just too complicated

There is another thing called a "draw" sheet which is about 2 x 1 yards or metres that you lay the long way over the bottom sheet at the hips then put an obsorbent sheet of similar suze over that

I got this a few years back when I got the new mattress.  While I was long overdue for replacing the old mattress, what sealed the deal and made it mandatory was a bed bug infestation.   This cover purportedly is bug proof, but also waterproof.   And that's been put to the test a few times.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08C4HTB2V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And yes, it's PUL. 

On 3/18/2024 at 2:37 PM, suzuki2011 said:

Looking for a water proof mattress cover for my queen bed. Looking for in case of leaks and also kinky play 

what do you guys recommend 

@suzuki2011

My Recommendation is that you get yourself a  CLEAR ZIPPERED mattress cover, then you put that on.  That would protect a mattress against getting damaged:  Then, if you feel the need, put your rubber/plastic sheet OVER that, and then make up the bed.  What I did was to make the bed, and then got a blue TARP, and put that over the made bed, that way, you can have your "fun", you can clean it up easily, and then with it all tucked in, you won't leak through to the bed and dirty it up.  

I also put a large washable pad over a section of the tarp I lay on, as sometimes, the diaper will leak out the top, and your pad is wet, and is easier to change if you need it.  If mine gets wet, and does NOT smell of urine discharge, I usually let it dry in the room air, and sometimes i use the fan blowing on it to do that.

The idea for the tarp was from @Evelyn Dellcerroand her wife @Transfusionelle :)

Thanks for the question :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional punctuation