LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you ever wish you could be more open about being an ABDL?

Being open about being an ABDL  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever wish you could be more open about being an ABDL?

• No, I am already open about this with everybody I know
    • No, I am open about this with a select group of non-ABDL friends which is good enough for me
    • No, I am open about this with a friends in the community which is good enough for me
    • No, I am open about this with my significant other which is good enough for me
    • No, I am open about this with my family which is good enough for me
    • No, I have no desire for anybody to know that I am an ABDL
    • Yes, I wish I could be more open about this with everybody I know
    • Yes, I wish I could be more open about this with a select group of non-abdl friends
    • Yes, I wish I could be more open about this with my significant other
    • Yes, I wish I could be more open about this with my family
    • Yes, I wish I had a larger group of ABDL friends to be open with
  2. 2. If you were more open about ABDL I would like to:

• Openly discuss cool and new ABDL gear and Diapers
    • Be able to consensually and openly wear diapers or ABDL clothing around other people
    • Have my diaper checked
    • Be reminded to change or bring extra diapers with you
    • Be able to share that I am an ABDL with others
    • Discuss what being an ABDL means to me
    • Other (Write in Comments)
  3. 3. I feel this way:

• All the time
    • Frequently, but the desire fades from time to time
    • Sometimes, but it comes and goes regurarly
    • Infrequently, but it comes up now and again
    • Never

Wanted to see how others felt about desires to be more open about their abdl side, who you would want to share it with, and what you would seek out with that openness

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It would be great to not have to hide diaper stuff from close friends.
And be more comfortable to wear underneath clothes and can diaper change when visiting and such.
I wouldn't want them actively involved, just not have to hide it.
Especially on vacation and trips with friends, its kind of annoying having to leave the diapers at home :(

• Like 5

I just wanted to share some thoughts on being myself while juggling the rest of my life. I've been open about it with my family, best friends, and folks in the local kink scene. They've been awesome about it, and it's been great to be me without holding back.

But, when it comes to work and the outside world, I keep it private. Not because I'm not proud of who I am, but let's be real, not everyone gets it, and I don't want it messing with my job or how people see me professionally.

I've never been much for needing approval of my life choices, but it feels good to not have to hide with the people who matter most to me.

I'm not the only one walking this tightrope between personal truths and professional life. It's all about finding that sweet spot where you can be true to yourself with the people who get you while keeping things private where it counts.

So, to anyone out there figuring out how to balance their life, you're not alone. It's all about doing what's best for you and finding the people who support you no matter what.

• Like 1

I’d really like to share my baby side with a mommy or a care giver that is on board with this and really enjoys taking care of me as a baby. Big wish I know but that’s how I feel.

• Like 1

This is an interesting and layered list of questions. I am open with my spouse, although not really about being ABDL, just about wearing diapers, and sleeping with a pacifier, but I'm not sure if she knows what ABDL is. She's quite vanilla. 

I do wish, on occasion, that I had a friend or friends within the community that I could hang out with, and discuss "this" openly with. I'm not sure if that would drift into also being openly in diapers... I like being openly in diapers in front of my spouse, or when I have the house to myself, but I'm not sure if I would enjoy that with anyone else around, or not. But such thoughts are heavily tempered by a profound knee-jerk distrust for strangers I meet on the internet. Getting to the point where someone is my in-person "ABDL buddy" would be a long process. There are a couple of people here that, based on years of conversations, I would have no qualms about meeting up with in person, if the opportunity ever presented itself. They know who they are, but unfortunately, none of them live very close to me. 

I have met in person for lunch with one person from this planet, a couple of times, which was interesting, but it only came together because they were reassuringly articulate and "normal" in correspondences, and, much to my relief, they ended up being quite personable, and equally invested in maintaining their anonymity, when we broke bread together. 

I also attended a couple of Rearz events in person, back when they hosted them, which was nerve-wracking initially, but they did a good job with respect to requesting and attempting to insure security, in so far as people weren't filming things for their social media feeds, while innocent bystanders got "outed" in the background. Some of us, myself included, seem to be compelled to try to commune with people of common interests, while also trying to manage the risk as best we can. Others would laugh at my temerity, having attended munches and conventions and such - I respect them and their choices, I'm just not ready for that. Yet. But part of me wants to dip my toes in. 

The best bet for me would likely be something along the lines of The Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes... a secret society of like-minded diaper professionals who share beverages and quiet contemplative chats, but not orgies in Jello pits. 

• Like 1

I prefer discussing my diaper wearing experiences with no one else, except those on this forum. Now if I had a close and trusted friend who was into the lifestyle I might change my mind. So far, finding such a person hasn't happened. And it probably won't.

• Like 2

At current I generally think such things should be kept private. However, it would certainly be nice if it could be more openly discussed and accepted. Not to an extent of pushing or even advocating for others to do/try it (if they choose so of their own accord, so be it) but to not having to hide it or there be a stigma around it.

p.s. you get a big plus from me (even if it doesn't mean much) for making a poll with many available options and decent descriptions to the options.

• Like 2

Realistically, it's something that has to be kept private, or to particular communities and maybe if you're in the right situation an SO or someone close to you. I have no desire to share that part of myself with pretty much anyone just because of the embarrassment and judgement that inevitably come along with it.

Ideally, though, I'd love if diapers were just another underwear choice that was completely unremarkable and just as much a fun fact as someone liking to eat certain foods or needing to step out every so often for a smoke break. Granted, even then it's kind of unusual to just talk to people about underwear, I think, but I would much rather have a slightly awkward topic that people ultimately don't care too much about and which people knowing about wouldn't be a big deal for than what I have now.

It's an interesting poll, but I really need to provide my own answers.

1. Yes, but really only so I could have more public discussions with my ABDL friends and not worry about being overheard.

2. Yeah, I don't give consent to other people's undies, so they don't have to give consent to mine. As ABDL clothes, I occasionally wear a onesie and often wear what could be considered juvenile printed shirts. My favorite.

image.png.288a3d6357d34b98a2748dc92a002df6.png

3. It's really variable, some time I don't really care, other times I want to go out and relax in just a diaper and t-shirt. 

• Like 1

For me, I'm always open about being an adult baby and being in diapers permanently. I'm always comfortable with being open about being an adult baby, how I deal with Incontinence, and being in diapers permanently. Even when I am with people, many times people have asked me about being diapered and how I cope and deal with being incontinent. I don't sugarcoat it and I have the realistic view of being diapered and being an adult baby. I don't hide my diapers and my adult babyhood because I want to show people that being diapered and being an adult baby is normal. Even at the same time, shows that Incontinence is something that should never be shamed for. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

When I was younger I was constantly ashamed of being a diaper lover, went through and purged a lot. It was something that I never let myself understand what it all meant and my true emotions about it all. It was not till I met my Wife that I did not learn to love myself, accept my love of diapers, and explore my little side.  I have learned to be open to select people around me, generally, the ones who I keep close to and value as true friends. The Kink scene also helped me find a good group of nonjudgmental people. 

Any more I find myself diapered more so than wearing underwear. One thing that I notice is that most people will not say anything and will not care, but I do like to keep my little side away from my profession. 

• Like 1

Yes, I wish I could tell more of my friends and family and have it accepted. Unfortunately there are narrow minded people in this world (and in my family) that would find fault in it or may even misconstrue it as perverted or dirty.   I have only trusted my spouse with my secret and He doesn't play along or truly accept it so I only wear when he is out of the house.

Would I like to be able to:
  • Openly discuss cool and new ABDL gear and Diapers ? 
    • Absolutely.  Who doesn't like talking to people about common interests

• Be able to consensually and openly wear diapers or ABDL clothing around other people?  
    • Definitely.  some of it is so comfy and cute.  
  • Have my diaper checked?
    • Yes, please.  It would be great if it could be done in public without alarming the media or crazy people.
  • Be reminded to change or bring extra diapers with you
    • No, I don't want to be reminded.  I want some one to tell me its time for a diaper change and then have THEM change my diaper.  
    • Be reminded to bring extra diapers with me?  Sure, I would be happy to pack my own diaper bag.
    •  
  • Be able to share that I am an ABDL with others?  
    • If the world wasn't so full of judgmental people who think everything that isn't Vanilla is wrong, than I would be happy to share my ABDL desires with the world. 
    •  
  • Discuss what being an ABDL means to me:
    • its a way of reliving my childhood, destressing from Adulthood, recapturing something I lost a long time ago and an all around comfort I don't find elsewhere in life.

Other:  I would love to find a ABDL vacation spot that would let me live out my fantasies of being a true AB for a week or weekend.  I would love to be able to sleep in a crib and have my diapers checked and changed for me.  To experience life as diaper dependent, bottle/pacifier sucking, cared for baby and meet other like minded individuals.

• Like 1